Are we cursed in love? Do we have a dark side that repels people?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Are we cursed in love? Do we have a dark side that repels people?

Post by Winston »

I don't get something. In the 70s women were a lot more friendly, open, and social. So why was the Son of Sam serial killer Berkowitz unable to get any women? He may not the best looking guy but he looked normal. Plenty of men who look similar to him are able to get wives and friends in America. So it can't be about the looks issue.

One of the documentaries i saw said that when Berkowitz was 21 he felt that some mysterious force was repelling people from him. See here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlNgjx10v5g

That sounds similar to what I feel too. Because a lot of women do a 180 and dump me for no reason, far beyond what chance would be. And a lot of people are repelled by me too. I've even had dogs bark at me for no reason, even if I'm around others, as if the dog was targeting me specifically, as if there was some dark side or evil in me that others around me don't have.

So you gotta wonder, could that be true of most of us here too? Is that why we don't fit in America and can't find a social clique or normal date?

I wonder if we have a dark side that normal people don't. Not necessarily an evil side like serial killers have. More like an angry vengeful rage inside us. Perhaps that is what repels people? Because our angry rage side cannot stand the BS or fakery in polite society. Maybe people pick up on that instinctively and so they avoid us and reject us socially? What do you think? I'm not saying that our dark side makes us criminals, it's more like an angry rage inside that hates the world for how it's treated us. I wonder if most misfits and outcasts also sense that there is a mysterious force inside them that repels people, like how Berkowitz felt. If so, it must be some form of curse.

What do you think? Do any of you notice too that some mysterious force in you repels people?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Gali
Junior Poster

Re: Are we cursed in love? Do we have a dark side that repels people?

Post by Gali »

Yes I guess so.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gali wrote:
September 1st, 2021, 2:13 am
Yes I guess so.
Can you give some examples from your life? If you care to do so? Why haven't you posted anything about your life story or background?

Could this mysterious force that repels people in us, be responsible for why we are not able to get a social clique in America like normal people do?

If you think about it, the odds of finding a social clique by chance are very remote. So most people cannot be using chance to find a social clique. It must be destiny or some organizing principle in the matrix that we cannot see, which brings people together into a social clique. Not a random process.

Kind of like how people always walk in and out of Walmart or a supermarket in a steady flow, because by chance they should all come at the same time sometimes, but they never do. For example, if everyone who wanted to go at Walmart, came at 3pm on a given day, it would be blocked and jammed for that time period. But that never happens, because some organizing principle in the matrix that we can't see arranges everything so there is always a flow and balance. Same with the subway or cars on a highway. They never all come at the same time except during rush hour.

Do you think we repel people because of a curse in us, or we are just on a different frequency than everyone else and people sense that so it makes them repulsed and want to avoid us?

It can't be about looks because many men who look average or ugly can still make a lot of friends and find a long term relationship. There has to be some intangible factor or force we cannot see or quantify, something that is very real and consistent, but cannot be measured or touched. So you can't blame something superficial like looks. Some people are liked for no reason and others are disliked for no reason.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

You're a man of Asian ethnicity living in a white persons country and chasing white women - they don't like you (or better still... you're not what they're after...) how many white women do you see with Asian men, very very few.

Same with me by the way, I am tall, not bad looking, strong with nice legs, good education and I am quite funny - I was a bust with women at home but when I went to Spain, Latin America, Russia (though they're white, there were cultural reasons for this that I will expand on if you want to hear it...) and even here in China, I do all right. You had girlfriends in China, you got married and had a son in the Philippines - it isn't like you were a total bust wherever you went, you weren't.

There were girls who liked me back home but the huge vast majority didn't and some found me rather ugly - there are parts of the world where you will do OK and there are some places where you will be a bust. I found that was true for me, that's for sure.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
September 1st, 2021, 2:33 am
Gali wrote:
Yes I guess so.
Can you give some examples from your life? If you care to do so? Why haven't you posted anything about your life story or background?

Could this mysterious force that repels people in us, be responsible for why we are not able to get a social clique in America like normal people do?

If you think about it, the odds of finding a social clique by chance are very remote. So most people cannot be using chance to find a social clique. It must be destiny or some organizing principle in the matrix that we cannot see, which brings people together into a social clique. Not a random process.

Kind of like how people always walk in and out of Walmart or a supermarket in a steady flow, because by chance they should all come at the same time sometimes, but they never do. For example, if everyone who wanted to go at Walmart, came at 3pm on a given day, it would be blocked and jammed for that time period. But that never happens, because some organizing principle in the matrix that we can't see arranges everything so there is always a flow and balance. Same with the subway or cars on a highway. They never all come at the same time except during rush hour.

Do you think we repel people because of a curse in us, or we are just on a different frequency than everyone else and people sense that so it makes them repulsed and want to avoid us?

It can't be about looks because many men who look average or ugly can still make a lot of friends and find a long term relationship. There has to be some intangible factor or force we cannot see or quantify, something that is very real and consistent, but cannot be measured or touched. So you can't blame something superficial like looks. Some people are liked for no reason and others are disliked for no reason.
You know me. You just forgot it. For example I am the one who introduced Alex to you because I knew you have a lot of weird things in common.

As I am not that much into magical thinking I have actually only one reasonable explanation. That is that we are determined to do and be whatever we are. That is there is no free will. Things just happen.

On a lower level people work with patterns that seems reasonable to them. I try it more with science some try it more with magical thinking.

You can come up with a lot of psychological explanations. You said it in the past that you did not want to be a truth seeker. You wanted to be happy but things have their own flow.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

yick wrote:
September 1st, 2021, 2:46 am
You're a man of Asian ethnicity living in a white persons country and chasing white women - they don't like you (or better still... you're not what they're after...) how many white women do you see with Asian men, very very few.

Same with me by the way, I am tall, not bad looking, strong with nice legs, good education and I am quite funny - I was a bust with women at home but when I went to Spain, Latin America, Russia (though they're white, there were cultural reasons for this that I will expand on if you want to hear it...) and even here in China, I do all right. You had girlfriends in China, you got married and had a son in the Philippines - it isn't like you were a total bust wherever you went, you weren't.

There were girls who liked me back home but the huge vast majority didn't and some found me rather ugly - there are parts of the world where you will do OK and there are some places where you will be a bust. I found that was true for me, that's for sure.
Yes, I am curious about how you did well with Russian women.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Tsar wrote:
September 1st, 2021, 6:11 am
yick wrote:

Yes, I am curious about how you did well with Russian women.
I look like a famous Latin American actor of the 1990's - I don't know who he was but when I was in Russia - a lot of the girls said I looked like 'Rodrigo' and some actually thought I was him :lol: - so back then, Latin American telenovelas were very popular in Russia - from Colombia, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil etc and the Russian public loved these shows and the actors in them were big stars over there - so, in Russia, Latin American types are very very popular with Russian women and they have a brotherhood with the Cubans.

I am also tall and burly and Russian women love 'tall and strong' there was that as well. Latin American males are very popular with Russian women or they were in the 1990's.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
Gali wrote:
Yes I guess so.

You know me. You just forgot it. For example I am the one who introduced Alex to you because I knew you have a lot of weird things in common.

As I am not that much into magical thinking I have actually only one reasonable explanation. That is that we are determined to do and be whatever we are. That is there is no free will. Things just happen.

On a lower level people work with patterns that seem reasonable to them. I try it more with science some try it more with magical thinking.

You can come up with a lot of psychological explanations. You said it in the past that you did not want to be a truth seeker. You wanted to be happy but things have their own flow.

We are just Atoms in the Matrix doing what they are predetermined to do.

On a lower level as said before we have the illusion of explanatation. I from a scientific view. You more from the magical view.

Like you I was also between cultures. My theory is that if you are confronted with situations like that it can trigger a truth seeker trait. Then you become addicted to find out the workings of the matrix because you feel something is wrong you do not fit there. That can make you anti social as you no longer want to go with the flow. You become weirder and weirder.

Until I guess till you find people who have similar weird traits.

Like you I am also a bit interested in religions specially muslim because I come from that background though I am an Atheist and living in Turkey now. So I think it is relevant to know a bit about the culture and history of your environment to have more understanding and with that more power.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
September 1st, 2021, 12:19 am
I don't get something. In the 70s women were a lot more friendly, open, and social. So why was the Son of Sam serial killer Berkowitz unable to get any women? He may not the best looking guy but he looked normal. Plenty of men who look similar to him are able to get wives and friends in America. So it can't be about the looks issue.

One of the documentaries i saw said that when Berkowitz was 21 he felt that some mysterious force was repelling people from him. See here:

That sounds similar to what I feel too. Because a lot of women do a 180 and dump me for no reason, far beyond what chance would be. And a lot of people are repelled by me too. I've even had dogs bark at me for no reason, even if I'm around others, as if the dog was targeting me specifically, as if there was some dark side or evil in me that others around me don't have.

So you gotta wonder, could that be true of most of us here too? Is that why we don't fit in America and can't find a social clique or normal date?

I wonder if we have a dark side that normal people don't. Not necessarily an evil side like serial killers have. More like an angry vengeful rage inside us. Perhaps that is what repels people? Because our angry rage side cannot stand the BS or fakery in polite society. Maybe people pick up on that instinctively and so they avoid us and reject us socially? What do you think? I'm not saying that our dark side makes us criminals, it's more like an angry rage inside that hates the world for how it's treated us. I wonder if most misfits and outcasts also sense that there is a mysterious force inside them that repels people, like how Berkowitz felt. If so, it must be some form of curse.

What do you think? Do any of you notice too that some mysterious force in you repels people?
I am not cursed, @Winston. In fact I would say, if anything, I have been remarkably lucky so far. And you, perhaps, have been remarkably unlucky. It starts at birth. What body do we get? Do we get to be tall, or short? Do we have broad shoulders, or narrow shoulders? Handsome facial features, or uncomely ones? Do we get blessed with a thick had of hair, or do we go bald prematurely? Are we charismatic, charming, funny, or are we a bit socially awkward?

It all depends on a great multitude of factors. If you have the looks, and the right attitude, you will likely get plenty of romantic attachments. If you don't, you may not. Or maybe you have some positive qualities, like you do, but they simply do not outweigh those few negative attributes you also have... which causes some girls to be, at some moment, attracted to you... only to later decide that, no, Winston isn't a viable partner after all.

A lot of this is driven by evolution. For example a lot of women would see @Yick and just the fact that he is 6'2" and has a masculine appearance would "seal the deal" for them, at least for a while.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 1st, 2021, 8:27 am
Winston wrote:
September 1st, 2021, 12:19 am

I am not cursed, @Winston. In fact I would say, if anything, I have been remarkably lucky so far. And you, perhaps, have been remarkably unlucky. It starts at birth. What body do we get? Do we get to be tall, or short? Do we have broad shoulders, or narrow shoulders? Handsome facial features, or uncomely ones? Do we get blessed with a thick had of hair, or do we go bald prematurely? Are we charismatic, charming, funny, or are we a bit socially awkward?

It all depends on a great multitude of factors. If you have the looks, and the right attitude, you will likely get plenty of romantic attachments. If you don't, you may not. Or maybe you have some positive qualities, like you do, but they simply do not outweigh those few negative attributes you also have... which causes some girls to be, at some moment, attracted to you... only to later decide that, no, Winston isn't a viable partner after all.

A lot of this is driven by evolution. For example a lot of women would see @Yick and just the fact that he is 6'2" and has a masculine appearance would "seal the deal" for them, at least for a while.
@Winston has done OK with what he has, he has had quite a number of women, he lived in the Philippines for a long while and has a son - I think he has done alright and the only reason he doesn't is because the blonde Californian high school cheerleader evaded him - now - if he had been the high school quarterback or even the linebacker then he would have had a shot - so I suppose he was unlucky that he wasn't that person to pique the cheerleaders interest.

But the reality is he has had an interesting and varied sex life but he never got what he really wanted. It's quite interesting really, would he swap all the women he has slept with for a life with that one blonde, American cheerleader who was his high school fantasy? It has been bugging him since then, in fact, you could say she has framed his whole life until now.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:

But yick. I told you this before. This isn't about race. This goes far beyond race. Other Asians in America are not loners. They have social cliques and if whites are racist to them then they have Asian social cliques. They also marry other Asians or Asian Americans. All my cousins found Asian spouses in America. In high school no clique wanted me and no one wanted to be seen with me. The universe tagged me as a loser and everyone treated me like one. How do you explain that?

Nearly everyone has a social clique. They don't try to find one. It's not rocket science. Somehow in high school everyone knew which clique they belong to, as if a higher order organized them into their clique. I was the only one who had no social clique, so I never knew how I was supposed to break into one. The question is: WHY? That's the 64k question. Do you see what I mean? There has to be something going on that's far deeper than race or bad luck. Something intangible but very real. You didn't take that into account.

Did you have a social clique in high school? Was it tight knit like the sitcom "Friends"? Were you offered to join any or welcomed into any? Most people are, but not me. No one can explain why. Even trying to get a social clique felt unnatural like going against the grain or going against the will of the universe. Why? Why doesn't it come naturally for me like it does for normal people, such as HouseMD? That's the 64k question.

It can't be about social skills. Because that only matters if you're a diplomat or in public relations. Most people are simple and dumb and have no social skills like diplomats do. Yet they are able to find cliques and find a long term relationship. They just follow their destiny and it happens. There is some organizing principle in the universe that does all this, without our control or choice. But not me. Why? That's the 64k question.

Even today only people in poor countries like me and accept me. Never in first world countries and never middle class people, who are very cliquish, rigid, closed, and judgmental. Middle class cliques never accept me for some reason. They don't like freespirits or brutally honest people or freethinkers. They like conformists who are judgmental and conform to society and have status and are normal and square and cool. For some reason they never vibe with me or welcome me or like me but act cold toward me as if repulsed. Even in the Philippines, the middle class is like that, snobby and judgmental and closed. Not open at all. Not inclusive either. Why? Why can't I date within my own economic class like everyone else can? Why do middle class people exclude me and dislike me?

Only misfits, New Agers, and UFO/Conspiracy buffs are friendly to me. But not the mainstream or normal people.

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
September 1st, 2021, 10:33 am
yick wrote:

But yick. I told you this before. This isn't about race. This goes far beyond race. Other Asians in America are not loners. They have social cliques and if whites are racist to them then they have Asian social cliques. They also marry other Asians or Asian Americans. All my cousins found Asian spouses in America. In high school no clique wanted me and no one wanted to be seen with me. The universe tagged me as a loser and everyone treated me like one. How do you explain that?

Nearly everyone has a social clique. They don't try to find one. It's not rocket science. Somehow in high school everyone knew which clique they belong to, as if a higher order organized them into their clique. I was the only one who had no social clique, so I never knew how I was supposed to break into one. The question is: WHY? That's the 64k question. Do you see what I mean? There has to be something going on that's far deeper than race or bad luck. Something intangible but very real. You didn't take that into account.

Did you have a social clique in high school? Was it tight knit like the sitcom "Friends"? Were you offered to join any or welcomed into any? Most people are, but not me. No one can explain why. Even trying to get a social clique felt unnatural like going against the grain or going against the will of the universe. Why? Why doesn't it come naturally for me like it does for normal people, such as HouseMD? That's the 64k question.

It can't be about social skills. Because that only matters if you're a diplomat or in public relations. Most people are simple and dumb and have no social skills like diplomats do. Yet they are able to find cliques and find a long term relationship. They just follow their destiny and it happens. There is some organizing principle in the universe that does all this, without our control or choice. But not me. Why? That's the 64k question.

Even today only people in poor countries like me and accept me. Never in first world countries and never middle class people, who are very cliquish, rigid, closed, and judgmental. Middle class cliques never accept me for some reason. They don't like freespirits or brutally honest people or freethinkers. They like conformists who are judgmental and conform to society and have status and are normal and square and cool. For some reason they never vibe with me or welcome me or like me but act cold toward me as if repulsed. Even in the Philippines, the middle class is like that, snobby and judgmental and closed. Not open at all. Not inclusive either. Why? Why can't I date within my own economic class like everyone else can? Why do middle class people exclude me and dislike me?

Only misfits, New Agers, and UFO/Conspiracy buffs are friendly to me. But not the mainstream or normal people.
I think that is not quite true. I think you have confirmation bias. There are many people who have no social circle. You can not see them because they are mostly at home. Then you have the guys with social circle. For a lot of them they got it because of desperation because they can not handle being alone.

You compare yourself with people who did better but not with people who got it worse. You do not dramatize their situation because you do not care. So you have a biased perception.

You have actually first world problems. Think about the refugees who have a miserable life. You dramatize your situation but in comparison you look like a spoilt brat. Paging Daddy Wu.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gali wrote:
September 1st, 2021, 6:21 am
Winston wrote:
Gali wrote:
Yes I guess so.

On a lower level people work with patterns that seem reasonable to them. I try it more with science some try it more with magical thinking.

We are just Atoms in the Matrix doing what they are predetermined to do.

On a lower level as said before we have the illusion of explanatation. I from a scientific view. You more from the magical view.

Like you I was also between cultures. My theory is that if you are confronted with situations like that it can trigger a truth seeker trait. Then you become addicted to find out the workings of the matrix because you feel something is wrong you do not fit there. That can make you anti social as you no longer want to go with the flow. You become weirder and weirder.

Until I guess till you find people who have similar weird traits.

Like you I am also a bit interested in religions specially muslim because I come from that background though I am an Atheist and living in Turkey now. So I think it is relevant to know a bit about the culture and history of your environment to have more understanding and with that more power.
Oh yes I remember who you are now. Thanks for introducing me to Alex. Sorry I forgot who you were even though you PMed me.

Why don't you tell the forum who you are? Why the secret and anonymity?

Also, how come you are quick to answer me on the forum but when I text you on Whatsapp you ignore me most of the time? It's like you cannot tolerate debate on Whatsapp but here on the forum you're ok with it. Funny. lol

Alex said he flooded you with a ton of proof, evidence, and logic for intelligent design and why macroevolution is impossible, but he said you were overwhelmed and couldn't take it. lol. Is that so? lol

You call my views "magical thinking" but that's from the standpoint of materialistic science, which you take as the absolute truth and authority. If materialistic science is wrong, then you should change your terms. Before modern times, magical thinking was normal and just called nature and reality. So it depends on your reality. Perhaps you listen too much to Richard Dawkins types. Why are you so sure atheism and materialism are absolute truth? Do you consider that you may be wrong? I can guarantee you that there is more to reality than just the physical materialistic dimension. There's more than enough proof of that. Just because there are more dimensions than the physical does not mean it is "magical thinking".

You say me being a misfit was being between cultures. But that's only a small factor. Most Asian Americans in the US are well adjusted with good jobs and family and stable life. Not like me. So you can't blame it on race or culture. There has to be a deeper X factor here.

I do agree with you that free will is overrated and we have less free will than Americans think. However that doesn't mean free will doesn't exist. Since we are conscious and self-aware we must have some free will, at least a little.

You said we are just atoms that are predetermined. But then who does the determining? Randomness? If not, then you have to posit some sort of intelligent design or divine intelligence. If you don't wanna call that God, then what do you call it? A computer programmer running our simulation? An A.I. like in the movie The Matrix? It does seem that some form of A.I. is running things. Because God cannot be everywhere at once and do everything at once. Only an A.I. automated program can do that. Do you believe in the matrix theory? Clearly our bodies and brains and this universe is designed, not random. So the question is, who or what designed it? Have you pondered this question?

Plus chemicals alone cannot be self-aware or conscious. So if we are just chemicals, then why are we conscious or self-aware? Evolution has no explanation for that, because consciousness is not required in evolution. Many neurons and synapses and connections in the brain don't create consciousness, as atheist scientists claim. If that were true than the top supercomputer with the most internal connections would be conscious, but they are not. I don't think A.I. will ever be conscious or self-aware because A.I. people assume consciousness is created by a high number of synapses and connections in the brain. If they are wrong, then computers and A.I. will never be conscious as they expect.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 1st, 2021, 8:27 am

But Marcos, you miss the crux of my issue. It cannot be all about looks. If that were true then only attractive people would have friends in America and be able to get long term partners. But we all know that's not true. Plenty of average people find a social circle or clique and find a long term partner too. My cousin is 5ft 4 and looks very plain and has no personality at all, yet after becoming a doctor he found a lovely Taiwanese wife in California who is taller than him but doesn't mind.

So there has to be some unknown X factor here, one that is very real and consistent but cannot be quantified.

In high school, nearly everyone had a social clique, even nerdy people and ugly people and punks and goths and druggies, etc. But not me. Why? The social cliques formed naturally. Everyone knew their place and which group they were part of. Except me. Why?

That serial killer I mentioned in the OP, David Berkowitz was an average looking pudgy guy with balding hair. He wasn't good looking but he wasn't that ugly either. His face was ok. Plenty of men look like him yet they have social circles and find partners. So why couldn't he make any friends in the US except for the dark Satanic cult he joined? Especially in the 1970s when Americans were a lot more social and open? There has to be some X factor that repels people away from him. Maybe a dark side or curse.

That guy who went on a shooting rampage, Elliott Rodgers, was ok looking too. And intelligent. So why did everyone reject him? Some people are disliked and shunned for no reason. You forget that. It cannot all be about looks because average looking people have a social circle, and are able to find long term partners. You don't take that into account.

So you see, there has to be some X factor here. There are plenty of mysterious forces we cannot explain. I'm sure most here know that. This is not a purely materialistic atheistic universe where everything goes according to chance. No way. Plenty of things defy chance and linear logic. This is one of them.

Watch any paranormal TV series and you will see that the list of unexplained phenomena is countless. So you make a mistake in assuming that everything is due to simple chance, evolution, or looks only. There are many X factors that are real and consistent, but which cannot be measured or quantified. You keep forgetting that. Why aren't you guys as open minded and broad minded as me? (not to brag)

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gali wrote:
September 1st, 2021, 10:54 am
I think that is not quite true. I think you have confirmation bias. There are many people who have no social circle. You can not see them because they are mostly at home. Then you have the guys with social circle. For a lot of them they got it because of desperation because they can not handle being alone.

You compare yourself with people who did better but not with people who got it worse. You do not dramatize their situation because you do not care. So you have a biased perception.

You have actually first world problems. Think about the refugees who have a miserable life. You dramatize your situation but in comparison you look like a spoilt brat. Paging Daddy Wu.
Maybe. But in high school everyone had a social clique except me. Why? I did nothing wrong. Even bad boys and nerds had social cliques. No one was a total misfit that had no place like me. Why does everyone seem stuck up to me and closed with walls around them, yet normal people never complain about that. So it must be personal?

I know there are miserable people who are suffering and poor. And I do count my blessings. However, I am talking about social cliques in first world countries like USA, Taiwan, Hong Kong, etc. They all shun me for some reason. It's like the oversoul or collective consciousness doesn't like me so it gives me bad vibes and tells people to disdain me. Or the A.I. running the matrix has put a "loser label" on me so everyone treats me like one accordingly and doesn't know why, like they are programmed to. It's not like the universe gave me a choice like "push button A to be normal, push button B to be a loser". It simply pegged me as a loser and everyone treated me as such, as though they were programmed to. And murphy's law followed me a lot too, like a perverse force that seeks to give me the opposite of what I want, and to magnify any weaknesses I have and exploit them, etc. like a deliberate force. That cannot be chance. But why me? Do I have bad karma from a past life? Am I a bug in the matrix?

Case in point: If I'm with a girl or on a date, tons of hot girls are standing around alone with nothing to do and looking bored. But if I am alone I never see that, they never come out. It's like the universe is taunting me and teasing me. No way can that be chance. It's happened too many times. In jeepneys if I'm with Dianne, lots of hot flirtatious girls are in there and Dianne doesn't allow me to talk to them. If I am alone it doesn't happen. Again, happened too many times to be coincidence.

Only an A.I. can be everywhere at once and cause such murphy's law. God cannot and does not have the time to bother everyone individually like that or cause murphy's law in everyone's life like that. Who has the time to make such things happen around you? Wouldn't God have better things to do? That's like expecting Santa Claus to go to everyone's house in one night. It just isn't possible. Only a super powerful A.I. program can do that and be everywhere at once and cause probability to be skewed against you DELIBERATELY with CONSISTENCY. If something has a very strong consistent pattern, then it cannot be chance. Very simple. I've said it many times before. I don't get why the materialists here don't get that. Why are you guys so gung ho on everything being a coincidence and chance? Is randomness your god or something? lol