The Vaccinated are Losers!!!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Vaccinated are Losers!!!

Post by Tsar »

Everyone who got that fake vaccine for a hoax pandemic for what's nothing more than seasonal flu that mainly kills people based on eugenics (the obese, the cancer patients, HIV/AIDS, etc, etc) is a LOSER!

What sort of benefits did it actually give?

Immunity? No!
Lessened severity of symptoms? Who can tell, but probably not, since even vaccinated are dying from COVID-19!
Free travel? No! Many nations are once against closed to the vaccinated or require COVID-19 tests!

Honestly, there's absolutely no point! Everyone who got it is a LOSER because they didn't actually gain anything.

2022 won't end COVID, 2023 won't end COVID, and 2024 won't end COVID. There will not be an end to the HOAX-19 pandemic because it's a hoax.

The only thing that cures a hoax is open revolt or to actually kill everyone doing the hoax which means the Elites.

I honestly have to say it. The people who are doing this globalist hoax should all be slaughtered and then their heads can be on spikes outside all their government buildings and their international governmental body headquarters!

This isn't the Black Death or the Bubonic Plague. COVID-19 is a seasonal flu that is a hoax pandemic. The nonsense needs to end in 2022...because by that point anyone who still believes it's a real pandemic doesn't even deserve to be called human. They would be mindless zombies!

Honestly, it would be very good if there was a real Black Death 2022 because at least it would show people what a real pandemic would be like! Not this hoax pandemic that is harmless!

If there was a real pandemic, there wouldn't be this "Green Pass" or "Vaccine Passport" or "Vaccine Card" totalitarian nonsense. If it was a real pandemic, people would be dying on the streets, people wouldn't be going out, and governments wouldn't be meeting to discuss new ways to keep the hoax ongoing! Governments and militaries would be in bunkers and fallout shelters that can filter away the virus. People would be seeing corpses on the streets. Hospitals would be shutdown with half the doctors dead, almost like in the Spanish Flu.

COVID-19 is NOT a pandemic, it's a hoax. It's a bad flu virus turned into a hoax pandemic. Every new variant is also a joke.

Tell me when COVID-19 mutates into a hemorrhagic fever, blood comes from peoples nose+eyes+ears, their bones feel like they're breaking, and they get real severe symptoms worthy of being called a pandemic, with at least a 10% fatality rate among completely healthy people who are under age 50 and then I'll call that mutation a real pandemic.

How long can people believe the nonsense that COVID-19 is a pandemic? COVID-19 is a hoax. Imagine these sort of things implemented for the seasonal flu? The Swine Flu pandemic was more widespread than COVID-19. COVID-19 isn't anything to be concerned about because it's a hoax pandemic. And if Swine Flu wasn't a pandemic then COVID-19 isn't a pandemic.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: The Vaccinated are Losers!!!

Post by Voyager1 »

I got double Modernaed only for the travel benefit I receive otherwise I wouldn't have done it. Less hassle. I've also been asked to show my vax certificate in certain cafes and restaurants.

So far no side effects.

Though Jeff Rense tells me I'll be dead within 5 years. I don't care really.

No plans to get any booster if I can avoid it.

I don't think the virus is a hoax. It's a real virus probably planned by the vaccine makers. I heard one stat they are making $1M per second globally on the vaccines.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

@Tsar how did you get into France unvaccinated? Did you have to do a PCR test? Was it painful? Did you have to quarantine upon arrival?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Voyager1 wrote:
December 22nd, 2021, 4:35 am
I got double Modernaed only for the travel benefit I receive otherwise I wouldn't have done it. Less hassle. I've also been asked to show my vax certificate in certain cafes and restaurants.
Some go down fighting, some give their lives dearly- making the bad guys pay, and others do so because it is mildly convenient in the moment.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Hey guys do you think that Tsar may be lying about being in France right now? He's given off little clues that he might not really be there.

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/news/t ... -immunity/
In order to be eligible to enter France under their border reopening policy for vaccinated travellers amid COVID-19, one must be vaccinated with one of the vaccines approved by the European Medicines Agency.

“Only vaccines authorised by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) will be accepted, i.e. Pfizer (Comirnaty), Moderna, AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria) and Johnson & Johnson (Janssen),” the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs points out.

In order to be eligible to enter France as a vaccinated person, the traveller must be fully vaccinated, which means:

At least 14 days have passed since the second shot for two-shot vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca)
At least four weeks have passed after the shot for one-shot vaccines (Johnson & Johnson)
So Tsar, how'd you get into France if you're not vaccinated?
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Cornfed wrote:
December 22nd, 2021, 7:53 am
Some go down fighting, some give their lives dearly- making the bad guys pay, and others do so because it is mildly convenient in the moment.
Google Markus Lamb. He was an anti-vax anti-mask evangelist. He's dead now.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... arkus+lamb

I have good health so if I caught Covid I probably wouldn't die. As I said I took the shot for the travel benefit.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

"Christian" Anti-Vaccine Skeptic Dead of COVID After Pushing Ivermectin, Hycroxychloroquine

Preacher who spread vaccine lies dies after being hospitalized with Covid-19
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

Yohan wrote:
December 22nd, 2021, 8:55 am
"Christian" Anti-Vaccine Skeptic Dead of COVID After Pushing Ivermectin, Hycroxychloroquine

Ah yes, David Pakman and CNN are definitely good sources of truth and honesty. :roll:
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
December 22nd, 2021, 7:56 am
Hey guys do you think that Tsar may be lying about being in France right now? He's given off little clues that he might not really be there.

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/news/t ... -immunity/
In order to be eligible to enter France under their border reopening policy for vaccinated travellers amid COVID-19, one must be vaccinated with one of the vaccines approved by the European Medicines Agency.

“Only vaccines authorised by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) will be accepted, i.e. Pfizer (Comirnaty), Moderna, AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria) and Johnson & Johnson (Janssen),” the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs points out.

In order to be eligible to enter France as a vaccinated person, the traveller must be fully vaccinated, which means:

At least 14 days have passed since the second shot for two-shot vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca)
At least four weeks have passed after the shot for one-shot vaccines (Johnson & Johnson)
So Tsar, how'd you get into France if you're not vaccinated?
I don't have the same requirements as the mundane citizens. Anyone knows EU citizens don't have the same rules as third-country nationals!

Just as I thought! You don't read the exceptions! Here's some advice. Read the fine print! I do that with everything since last year!
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Yeah. I forgot. You claim to have Italian citizenship.

Why didn't you go to Italy if it's so much better?

You still didn't answer my question Tsar. Did you have to do a PCR test or self-quarantine?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
December 22nd, 2021, 10:01 am
You still didn't answer my question Tsar. Did you have to do a PCR test or self-quarantine?
France and Germany have flights to my possible destination. Germany, Austria, Netherlands, and France have the most flights to possible destinations. That's why I didn't go anywhere else. Now I have zero or one layover instead of two.

I think I already answered about the PCR test in another thread. A PCR test is required for any unvaccinated to enter most nations and cross borders.

You should answer your own questions because you ask a lot of stupid questions!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Voyager1 wrote:
December 22nd, 2021, 8:44 am

The moron went to a hospital. American hospitals are usually fatal, covid usually is not.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

fschmidt wrote:
December 22nd, 2021, 3:16 pm
Voyager1 wrote:

The moron went to a hospital. American hospitals are usually fatal, covid usually is not.
I agree. No one should ever go to an American hospital if it can be avoided. American hospitals are some of the worst anywhere in the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Tsar wrote:
December 22nd, 2021, 5:04 pm
fschmidt wrote:
December 22nd, 2021, 3:16 pm
Voyager1 wrote:

I agree. No one should ever go to an American hospital if it can be avoided. American hospitals are some of the worst anywhere in the world.
It would be good to know what actually happened. It sounds like some kind of set up. If he did actually voluntarily turn up at a hospital with flu symptoms and allow them to sedate him or put him on a ventilator, that is as much Darwin award behavior as taking the jab.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

HenryGeorge wrote:
December 22nd, 2021, 9:54 am
Yohan wrote:
December 22nd, 2021, 8:55 am
Ah yes, David Pakman and CNN are definitely good sources of truth and honesty.
So you think this religious bigot did not die and is still alive?