The Vaccinated are Losers!!!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Vaccinated are Losers!!!

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
December 28th, 2021, 12:59 pm
Tsar, I've noticed that many of your posts are anti-semitic.

Hitler also had a hatred for the Jewish people.

I personally don't hate them. Why do you hate them?
I don't hate all of them.

1. They spread immorality and moral decadence
2. Disproportionate numbers in government, finance, university professors, ivy league students, the rich, the media, and the corporations, etc, etc, etc. They're destroying White societies and they have been since the 1900s or earlier
3. They lie. They lie about all of history. Especially their roles in European Revolutions, regional wars, and the entire history of the Palestinian conflict, and they're always claiming they're victims but they're the victimizers of everyone
4. Israel destroyed the world even more since it seized Palestine
5. They are the ones who push abortion, atheism, Communism, feminism, promiscuity, miscegenation, LGBTQ+, and critical race theory among the Goyim.
6. White Replacement. They're behind white characters being cast as blacks or Jews.
7. They get away with everything and no one criticizes them because they use the Holocaust as cover so they can do anything they want
8. They don't care about actually forming a positive PR. They're entirely about manufacturing their PR.
9. Anytime Israel rings a bell, it's servant or maybe lapdog, the USA comes running. The USA gives Israel whatever it wants within 24 hours but it couldn't even give second stimulus checks to Americans in 6 months.
10. They have Jewish Privilege but claim there is White Privilege. No one else really has Privilege. Whenever they feel like it, they claim to be White to sabotage Whites (acknowledging White Privilege) but then they switch and say "I'm Jewish" to avoid the big fact. It's only Jews that have privelege.

Nothing I say is false.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Tsar wrote:
December 28th, 2021, 12:53 pm
The United States, other Anglo English-speaking nations, and the EU are manipulating it as part of the NWO, UN Agenda 21, Great Reset, totalitarian agenda, Bilderberg, WEF, and Davos agendas.

The WHO is a NWO organization which is why they aren't approving any vaccines except the major 4 Western corporate Jew vaccines.
WHO is a Chinese controlled and politically misused oganization. It has nothing to do with Jews at all.
Chinese approved Yes-Man Tedros as its Director-General is not even a medical doctor.

Instead of accusing USA, EU, Jews etc. you better should mention China, this is the country where this irresponsible government started this Covid-19 mess worldwide.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Yohan wrote:
December 28th, 2021, 11:00 am
I don't know about other countries, but I doubt that data are manipulated in Japan, the hospitals are divided into private and public hospitals, some small, some large, and they all accept Japanese national insurance, they are getting paid after reporting all details of the medical treatment of the patient.
Well, that's what I am assuming...that Big Pharma and Big Government have less interest or less power to shape people's opinions via relentless propaganda and freedom-killing measures. I am sure you will be following what is happening in your home country, Austria, as I keep following developments in Italy and Germany. It ain't pretty.
Yohan wrote:
About deaths, there is no difference during the last years, with or without covid-19, about the same number of funerals, 115.000 per month.

About in-patients, infected severely with covid-19, the proportion is as follows in Japan: 8 vs. 2.vs 1

unvaccinated 8 patients
1 x vaccinated 2 patients
2 x or more vaccinated 1 patient

It seems vaccination does not prevent infection and transmission, however the illness is very mild in case of 2x vaccinated by Pfizer and several days shorter and by far less after-symptoms after recovery. about 101 million out of 126 million people are 2 x vaccinated.
An old adage in statistics goes "correlation doesn't imply causation". If the 8 unvaccinated patients are old people from rural areas who couldn't be bothered taking the jab(s), are their sever infections caused by the lack of vaccination, or simply their old age and pre-existent pathologies?

In the age range where men and women are expected to have a healthy immune system, some studies (US, Israel, UK) have shown that there is a higher proportion of vaccinated individuals who have mild to severe Covid symptoms. And this is without even starting to mention the side effects caused or traceable to the vaccine.

If your stats about the funeral were to be believed (I don't see why not), then we would conclude that those people who are dying with Covid might have well died by the "normal" seasonal flu.
Yohan wrote:
Also people who are infected with covid-19, but are vaccinated against seasonal flu/pneumonia recover easier than not vaccinated patients -
covid-19 is now causing only the death of few people in Japan, not more than 25 people per day, but many of them are very old or have other medical issues, like severe diabetes, cancer, heavy smokers and so on.
There you go...so I assumed right.

Yohan wrote:
Similar situation in South Korea. Manipulate covid-19 data? Why should they do it, for what?
Well, that's the million-dollar question, @Yohan-san. Depending on how deep you believe the rabbit hole goes, you might just assume the most obvious agenda, which is to make a few selected pharmaceutical companies and their minions wealthy beyond the most insane dreams. If you're deeper into conspiracy theories, you may throw in an agenda of submitting the majority of Western population to compliance to a never-ending techno-medical protocol that will track their every movement, remove essential freedom if they don't comply, and potentially act as a pre-requisite for the economy and society that expect us after "the Great Reset".
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Yep, it won't be surprising if violence breaks out in Austria come around February, which is the deadline for its entire citizenry to be vaccinated or else face heavy fines or incarceration. Austria gov is like on the cutting edge of seeing how far they can piss its own people off.

In the US our president is talking about possible vaccine mandates for domestic flights--which would really piss me off as I have plans in the works to move to a different state. At the same time that he has said there is no federal solution to covid. Is it generous to call this man confused?

China? Of course still the most fascist government in the world. They've been incarcerating people who break covid rules and parading them through the streets with armed military to shame them.