I hate my life here in America! I love Europe!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Re: I hate my life here in America! I love Europe!

Post by flowerthief00 »

jamesbond wrote:
January 9th, 2022, 2:45 pm
Let us know how things go in Mexico. I was in Mexico once, me and my brother visited Tijuana a long time ago.

Well so far there has been the good, the bad and maybe the ugly too, but the following things were NOT needed for me to enter Mexico:

1. vaccines
2. quarantine
3. insurance
4. expensive visa fees
5. some nurse inserting a stick far up my nose

So already it's better than pretty much any alternative.

Also...

I can eat at restaurants.

Yeah. Like, legit no-joke for real actually sit down in a goddamn restaurant without being asked to show papers. In Hawaii where I came from they don't let me do that. They don't even let me step foot into public libraries. Mexico is more open, friendly, progressive, liberal, and non-discriminatory than ****ing Hawaii, the so-called "Aloha" state.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

flowerthief00 wrote:
January 17th, 2022, 7:11 pm
jamesbond wrote:
January 9th, 2022, 2:45 pm
Let us know how things go in Mexico. I was in Mexico once, me and my brother visited Tijuana a long time ago.

Well so far there has been the good, the bad and maybe the ugly too, but the following things were NOT needed for me to enter Mexico:

1. vaccines
2. quarantine
3. insurance
4. expensive visa fees
5. some nurse inserting a stick far up my nose

So already it's better than pretty much any alternative.

Also...

I can eat at restaurants.

Yeah. Like, legit no-joke for real actually sit down in a goddamn restaurant without being asked to show papers. In Hawaii where I came from they don't let me do that. They don't even let me step foot into public libraries. Mexico is more open, friendly, progressive, liberal, and non-discriminatory than ****ing Hawaii, the so-called "Aloha" state.
Cross the border into the free state of Texas and you'll have the same experience. I've been here a little over a month, and life is normal except for a few diapered zombies wandering around. So far, I love the little city I've landed in.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

True, there are still some free places in the US. Good to hear that about Texas.

Mexicans love the diapers, I have to report.
glanmit
Freshman Poster

Post by glanmit »

I've been living in Austria for two years now, and I absolutely love it here. While the bureaucracy can be a bit challenging at times, that seems to be the only downside. Residing in a picturesque mountain village, driving a comfortable car, and easily ordering vignettes online https://vignetteoesterreich.eu/ have all contributed to a smooth and enjoyable experience. Additionally, we're fortunate to have access to an abundance of natural, high-quality produce. Overall, despite the bureaucratic hurdles, the beauty of my surroundings and the convenience of daily life make it a wonderful place to call home