Asians are mask retards

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Asians are mask retards

Post by NPCslammer »

I need to rant a bit here, because the Koreans are driving me nuts with their Covid lunacy.

I actually never gave much of a crap about the mask thing. It is the vaccine that I am staunchly against. The mask was just a bit of an annoyance for me, but never was a big deal, especially since in the U.S. most people at least have enough common sense to take it off outside in the park or walking path. That’s not case in Korea, probably most Asian countries I would assume. These people are completely dumbshits about the mask. Why the hell do I have to wear a mask outside on a sunny day, in a giant park with barely anybody around? These people have their one year olds masked up, religiously. And boy are you a horrible person/parent if you don’t have your baby or toddler masked up.

Hell, even the MSM and the largest vaccine pushing “health” organizations out there say that it’s not even a good idea to make your child “under two” wear a mask, as they can suffocate. But that crap goes out the window with these retards in Korea. I swear if these people were any more nuts about Covid they’d have their kids in giant hermetically sealed bubbles, that automatically spray disinfectant and aerosolized vaccines.

And with their hyper paranoid mentality about covid, they frequently spread it around anyway with their complete and utter lack of common sense. And forget about anybody red pilled here, I’m not sure that even exists. If there’s such a thing as a “red pilled” Korean they would be the one to take their mask off for two minutes alone in the park. That would be the super “rebellious” one, lol.

The Koreans will follow all of these asinine rules regarding covid, but then once they get Covid they’ll just go to work because money money money and spread it to everyone anyway. Forget about them questioning anything either. Hell, even many Pfizer bootlicking libtards will be reasonable enough to at least discuss the efficacy of the mask. Over here the mask is dogma, and of course it works 100% of the time. Pfft

I swear the Asians may have a very high analytical IQ, but when it comes to common sense and thinking outside of the box they are dumber than shit.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Asians are mask retards

Post by gsjackson »

Lots of Asians wore face diapers before the scamdemic. Germaphobia evidently has been part of the culture for a while.

There were several Koreans in my PhD program. They worked like dogs, and attached their names to lots of joint quantoid publications, but yes, when it came to thinking outside the box in any way they were lost. They had nothing to say in seminars, and really just didn't get some of the concepts tossed out. Despite not speaking English well enough to communicate with American undergraduates, they all got tenure track jobs in American universities because ..... diversity.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

gsjackson wrote:
April 16th, 2022, 4:29 am
Lots of Asians wore face diapers before the scamdemic. Germaphobia evidently has been part of the culture for a while.

There were several Koreans in my PhD program. They worked like dogs, and attached their names to lots of joint quantoid publications, but yes, when it came to thinking outside the box in any way they were lost. They had nothing to say in seminars, and really just didn't get some of the concepts tossed out. Despite not speaking English well enough to communicate with American undergraduates, they all got tenure track jobs in American universities because ..... diversity.
Yeah, their germaphobic tendencies border on retarded. They still perpetuate all kinds of dumb myths like,”You’re gonna catch a cold if you open the window in winter.” And holy shit are they nuts when it comes to their kids. Whatever cootie, germaphobia, general health and well being concerns they have for themselves is multiplied by 1,000 when it comes to their kids. That sounds all well and good, but it can be extremely over the top and annoying. No your little Asian snowflake baby is not going to wither and die because they didn’t have mittens on in 60 degree weather.

Funny thing is, with how extremely paranoid they are about all that, including crime. They’ll come to the U.S. And live in the most ghetto black or beaner area and open up a liquor store that gets robbed regularly.

As for what you said about Koreans at your University. I think their immigration needs to be curtailed, not that it will ever happen. #1 They don’t give a single solitary shit about the U.S., its history, culture, or community. When they come it is purely for the education and money they can get out of it. Then they live in their highly insular communities, such as in LA and vote demonrat.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

You think that's bad, how about "fan death", the belief that leaving an electric fan on in a room without windows can cause you to die. Koreans used to believe that.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

flowerthief00 wrote:
April 16th, 2022, 1:31 pm
You think that's bad, how about "fan death", the belief that leaving an electric fan on in a room without windows can cause you to die. Koreans used to believe that.
Oh yeah, I’ve heard the electric fan death one. I guarantee that millions still believe it. You’d think that after making their kids study to the point where they’ll kill themselves they would learn to debunk those kind of dumb myths. But when it comes to common sense and intuition Koreans/Asians are practically braindead.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

gsjackson wrote:
April 16th, 2022, 4:29 am
I still like Asians anyway even if they were masks, but that's true about how a lot of people there are seriously into higher standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
A lot of Japanese women always want to take a shower before starting up the bedroom action.
So all the guys on here who have expressed interest in romancing Japanese women to hope to woo a "traditional wife" there: be sure to get a pad that has a big enough shower room for steamy romance in there, or else you might have to wait for her to finish taking a shower first. :o

I also saw a YT street interview with some Japanese men being asked about their level of interest in foreign women, and some of them said they wouldn't be interested in Western women because they were concerned that they wouldn't wash themselves often enough, as well as being concerned that she'd embarrass him in front of his parents due to inadequate understanding of the nuances of Japanese cultural etiquette. :wink:

Also, some guy told me a lot of people that are into Japanese otaku culture and have issues with social introversion were into wearing different kinds of masks and dark glasses to hide their personal identities even before covid...
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

I think the main reason of why that is, like Winston said, is that the vast majority of Asians tend to be very collectivist, conformist and hive minded. They will usually obey, conform and copy, and will rarely think outside the box and utilize critical thinking.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

flowerthief00 wrote:
April 16th, 2022, 1:31 pm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_death
The American Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) discourages people from using fans in closed rooms without ventilation when the heat index (a combination of temperature and humidity) is above 32° C (89.6° F). The EPA does, however, approve of using a fan if a window is open and it is cooler outside, or in a closed room when the heat index is lower.

----------
The Korea Consumer Protection Board (KCPB), a South Korean government-funded public agency, issued a consumer safety alert in 2006 warning that "asphyxiation from electric fans and air conditioners" was among South Korea's five most common summer accidents or injuries, according to data they collected. The KCPB published the following:

If bodies are exposed to electric fans or air conditioners for too long, it causes [the] bodies to lose water and [causes] hypothermia. If directly in contact with [air current from] a fan, this could lead to death from [an] increase of carbon dioxide saturation concentration and decrease of oxygen concentration. The risks are higher for the elderly and patients with respiratory problems. From 2003 [to] 2005, a total of 20 cases were reported through the CISS involving asphyxiations caused by leaving electric fans and air conditioners on while sleeping. To prevent asphyxiation, timers should be set, wind direction should be rotated, and doors should be left open.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

NPCslammer wrote:
April 16th, 2022, 3:01 am
I need to rant a bit here, because the Koreans are driving me nuts with their Covid lunacy.

I actually never gave much of a crap about the mask thing. It is the vaccine that I am staunchly against. The mask was just a bit of an annoyance for me, but never was a big deal, especially since in the U.S. most people at least have enough common sense to take it off outside in the park or walking path. That’s not case in Korea, probably most Asian countries I would assume.
In Japan the government never forced anybody into covid-vaccination, there was never any rule about that you have to use a mask outdoors on public land, like in streets, parks, etc.

Private places are a different matter, for example medical clinics, shops etc. have the right to insist that everybody entering the premises are using a mask, wash their hands with provided alcohol-sprayer, and stand still for a moment in front of a temperature checker - similar rules also for buses, airplanes etc.

Nobody in Japan has a right to demand others to be vaccinated, or to show any proof to be vaccinated, but if you are vaccinated you get a certificate about it free of charge.

Now in Japan because of large forests like in my area, there is a lot of pollen allergy reported, on windy days you can see even clouds of pollen and many who are sensitive about it are using a face mask outdoors. Up to them I have no problem with pollen from trees.
About myself and wife, we never use a mask going outdoors. It's up to you, but face masks are very popular in Japan, used since decades, long before the covid-19 infection was coming up about 2 years ago.
----
About masks in South Korea and also in North Korea, they were always in use since long time, same as here in Japan.
I think South Korea abolished mandatory face mask outdoors since 1st April 2022, but many continue to use them as others use them too...

https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/2 ... cases-fall
15/04/2022 - 04:50 South Korea drops most Covid restrictions as cases fall
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

Yohan wrote:
April 17th, 2022, 10:15 am
NPCslammer wrote:
April 16th, 2022, 3:01 am

I actually never gave much of a crap about the mask thing. It is the vaccine that I am staunchly against. The mask was just a bit of an annoyance for me, but never was a big deal, especially since in the U.S. most people at least have enough common sense to take it off outside in the park or walking path. That’s not case in Korea, probably most Asian countries I would assume.
In Japan the government never forced anybody into covid-vaccination, there was never any rule about that you have to use a mask outdoors on public land, like in streets, parks, etc.

Private places are a different matter, for example medical clinics, shops etc. have the right to insist that everybody entering the premises are using a mask, wash their hands with provided alcohol-sprayer, and stand still for a moment in front of a temperature checker - similar rules also for buses, airplanes etc.

Nobody in Japan has a right to demand others to be vaccinated, or to show any proof to be vaccinated, but if you are vaccinated you get a certificate about it free of charge.

Now in Japan because of large forests like in my area, there is a lot of pollen allergy reported, on windy days you can see even clouds of pollen and many who are sensitive about it are using a face mask outdoors. Up to them I have no problem with pollen from trees.
About myself and wife, we never use a mask going outdoors. It's up to you, but face masks are very popular in Japan, used since decades, long before the covid-19 infection was coming up about 2 years ago.
----
About masks in South Korea and also in North Korea, they were always in use since long time, same as here in Japan.
I think South Korea abolished mandatory face mask outdoors since 1st April 2022, but many continue to use them as others use them too...

https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/2 ... cases-fall
15/04/2022 - 04:50 South Korea drops most Covid restrictions as cases fall

Prior to covid I’d say that only about .1% of people were using masks. Occasionally someone would wear one if they were sick and didn’t want to get others sick. Some wore them to avoid the dust coming in from China. On a really bad day when the dust made the sky dark most people would wear masks, which is completely understandable considering how terrible the pollution can get. But when the dust cleared almost everybody would take them off.

Now it’s masks outdoors at nearly 100%. I occasionally see a baby without a mask, but that’s rare. And it might not be mandated by the government, but it’s pretty much a guarantee that people will complain if you don’t have a mask outside. They will comment on your kids not having one especially. Glad to hear Japan is using common sense, but they might be the exception. Perhaps other expats can comment on mask policy in the other Asian countries.

As for the electric fan death, it doesn’t appear there is much of anything to back up the myth. https://www.theatlantic.com/health/arch ... ea/528243/

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-kore ... 6120070709

https://www.bionity.com/en/encyclopedia/Fan_death.html

This blogger however has a somewhat plausible theory that it could happen. However, it doesn’t seem like any other country in the world has a fan death problem, when plenty of other countries have small apartments and MUCH hotter summers with fans running. Perhaps the Koreans have a genetic susceptibility to hyperthermia exacerbated by the fan and convection currents.

http://askakorean.blogspot.com/2009/01/ ... -real.html