Are those who push the proletariat work ethic degenerates?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Are those who push the proletariat work ethic degenerates?

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Not sure if this is posted in the right section, but it is kind of a rant and a question to other users of the site. Are those who push the proletariat work ethic degenerates?

I don't understand how morality and ethics have been attached to such a life denying lifestyle of drudgery exchanging the most value commodity in life, which is time, for fiat currency just so you can scrape a living and get by week to week. Those who don't wish to participate in the Rat Race because they have their own hobbies and interests or dreams and aspirations which are not compatible with the proletariat lifestyle are shunned and condemned as "scroungers" or "lazy". I don't believe anyone is ever lazy when it comes to things they are passionate about. If anything, working 40-60 hours a week makes people lazy and destroys their passion for their hobbies and it destroys relationships with other people. When I used to work scaffolding I remember reading articles in the paper on a morning when we would have breakfast in the café and it would be stuff like: "Jobless scrounger *insert name here* blows up yorkie terrier with a firework." Notice the emphasis on his unemployment status? Ethics and morality are tied into whether you work and how many hours you work is a reflection on how much of a good person you are.

I am of the opinion that people who push this narrative, including the proletariat themselves, are utter degenerates who have no creativity, no passion for anything other than being a conditioned slave who is happy to toil away for a corporation. The kind of idiotic subpar human being who gives a shit about company percentages and all the rest of it. Especially when companies and corporations don't value their staff or give a fuvk about anything outside of their narrow minded goal of productivity.

These proletariat conditioned slaves who espouse this ideology and cultish attitude towards work are the Django Stevens of society. The type of people who report you for not "performing" at work or not following some bullshit arbitrary proceedure. These people, who live only to obey, are akin to nazi SS officers who were just following orders because their only drive is to become the top of the chain in their chosen field. A big difference between these conditioned slaves and the SS though is at least the SS were soldiers. These proletariat conditioned slaves, these "stevens" are just pathetic creatures. Reprehensible little worms who shout and throw their weight about in the workplace but who would shit their pants if they were to be confronted in the streets.

It makes me laugh when people who believe in democracy talk about how we have freedom and all that garbage when the truth of the matter is we live in an utter dystopia where people are conditioned as children to get ahead and compete against their peers. Some people break the programming from school and grow up to become normal human beings who value freedom and liberty, where as these conditioned slaves only believe in the freedom to choose which corporate master you wish to serve. The set up makes me sick. And what pisses me off more than being a slave, is these morons who parrot the mainstream attitude that working is our purpose ad nauseum. These people are nothing but brainless degenerates who are fully immersed within the biggest cult of our age. The cult of hard work.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Are those who push the proletariat work ethic degenerates?

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 1st, 2022, 5:58 am
Not sure if this is posted in the right section, but it is kind of a rant and a question to other users of the site. Are those who push the proletariat work ethic degenerates?

I don't understand how morality and ethics have been attached to such a life denying lifestyle of drudgery exchanging the most value commodity in life, which is time, for fiat currency just so you can scrape a living and get by week to week. Those who don't wish to participate in the Rat Race because they have their own hobbies and interests or dreams and aspirations which are not compatible with the proletariat lifestyle are shunned and condemned as "scroungers" or "lazy". I don't believe anyone is ever lazy when it comes to things they are passionate about. If anything, working 40-60 hours a week makes people lazy and destroys their passion for their hobbies and it destroys relationships with other people. When I used to work scaffolding I remember reading articles in the paper on a morning when we would have breakfast in the café and it would be stuff like: "Jobless scrounger *insert name here* blows up yorkie terrier with a firework." Notice the emphasis on his unemployment status? Ethics and morality are tied into whether you work and how many hours you work is a reflection on how much of a good person you are.

I am of the opinion that people who push this narrative, including the proletariat themselves, are utter degenerates who have no creativity, no passion for anything other than being a conditioned slave who is happy to toil away for a corporation. The kind of idiotic subpar human being who gives a shit about company percentages and all the rest of it. Especially when companies and corporations don't value their staff or give a fuvk about anything outside of their narrow minded goal of productivity.

These proletariat conditioned slaves who espouse this ideology and cultish attitude towards work are the Django Stevens of society. The type of people who report you for not "performing" at work or not following some bullshit arbitrary proceedure. These people, who live only to obey, are akin to nazi SS officers who were just following orders because their only drive is to become the top of the chain in their chosen field. A big difference between these conditioned slaves and the SS though is at least the SS were soldiers. These proletariat conditioned slaves, these "stevens" are just pathetic creatures. Reprehensible little worms who shout and throw their weight about in the workplace but who would shit their pants if they were to be confronted in the streets.

It makes me laugh when people who believe in democracy talk about how we have freedom and all that garbage when the truth of the matter is we live in an utter dystopia where people are conditioned as children to get ahead and compete against their peers. Some people break the programming from school and grow up to become normal human beings who value freedom and liberty, where as these conditioned slaves only believe in the freedom to choose which corporate master you wish to serve. The set up makes me sick. And what pisses me off more than being a slave, is these morons who parrot the mainstream attitude that working is our purpose ad nauseum. These people are nothing but brainless degenerates who are fully immersed within the biggest cult of our age. The cult of hard work.
I honestly hate work, if I didn't have to do it I wouldn't. Wealthy people don't work, that's how you know its bullshit. They invest and collect money that way vs getting up and going to a job every day. Some of them do have careers, but that's mostly only the greedy assholes that work knowing that they don't have to work but do it simply because they want to make more money on top of what they already have. Sort of like those idiotic lottery winners who win $400,000,000 and then still keep their f***ing garbage ass job working anyway rather than just retiring somewhere like a normal person with some goddamn sense would actually do. I wish I would keep working if I came into a large sum of money. I'd kick my own ass.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

I honestly hate work, if I didn't have to do it I wouldn't. Wealthy people don't work, that's how you know its bullshit. They invest and collect money that way vs getting up and going to a job every day. Some of them do have careers, but that's mostly only the greedy assholes that work knowing that they don't have to work but do it simply because they want to make more money on top of what they already have. Sort of like those idiotic lottery winners who win $400,000,000 and then still keep their f***ing garbage ass job working anyway rather than just retiring somewhere like a normal person with some goddamn sense would actually do. I wish I would keep working if I came into a large sum of money. I'd kick my own ass.
Hahaha I get what you mean. I've heard stories of people who win life changing amounts of money or people who have retired who continue to work for a company despite being liberated from the need to work menial jobs. Such people must be absolute idiots to want to work or see work as their only purpose in life. They have no imagination.

The proletarian work ethos is nothing short of a mindless cult mentality which tries to force others who actually have some imagination to adopt these soulless values that work is everything etc. They are pathetic little Stevens (From Django Unchained xD) who love their own servitude. They are conditioned slaves.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The Protestant work ethic was useful at a certain stage of industrialisation when output of materials, particularly war materials, was directly proportional to the work people put into it. Therefore societies that had that mentality would overcome societies that didn't. Like most of modernity, it is not how humans were meant to live.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Cornfed wrote:
June 1st, 2022, 8:26 am
The Protestant work ethic was useful at a certain stage of industrialisation when output of materials, particularly war materials, was directly proportional to the work people put into it. Therefore societies that had that mentality would overcome societies that didn't. Like most of modernity, it is not how humans were meant to live.
That maybe true, and I concede that capitalism and the protestant work ethic may have been helpful towards society back in the day for pushing innovation and all the rest of it, but I think now that capitalism and that work ethic are outdated and no longer conducive to the development of humanity. I think it's only logical now to automate most labour and transcend capitalism into a new system which is more conducive towards human happiness and freedom.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Those proletarians who themselves push society's cult of hard work are indeed degenerates. You are right to compare them to the villainous house slave Stephen from Django Unchained.

Whenever I come across a menial worker who is enthusiastic about his/her own servitude and mindlessly praises work for its own sake, I invariably get the impression that such people are simply dull minds who possess little brilliance of their own and who are unable to envision anything greater than menial drudgery and thoughtless mechanical tasks. Let's be honest, these types are usually totally uncreative and come across as a bit retarded.

Personally, if these work enthusiasts just kept their love of work for themselves I wouldn't care, but many of them are also hellbent on inflicting the same work ethic on everybody else and calling into question the "morality" of anybody who doesn't share the same level of enthusiasm for work. They also seem to want to shame "slackers" and those of us who have more noble creative interests and better things to do than subject ourselves to a monotonous and tedious 7-to-5 grind.

Why do those dullards and naturalized proletarian slaves like to equate a hardworking disposition so intimately with moral superiority and seek to bring down those who don't conform to this ideal? I think that the reason for this is because they know deep down that they are deficient mediocre souls with no real talent for anything and that "work" (i.e., ability to withstand long periods of menial drudgery) is their only "virtue". They understand that they have nothing else and that they lack the talents of the higher creative types. But rather than admitting their inferiority the naturalized proletarian slaves would rather portray themselves as morally superior due to their love of work and condemn as immoral anybody who isn't like them or doesn't share the same sentiment.

I think you could even read into this a Nietzschean element. The work cultists' veneration of hard work and immoralization of those who are adverse to work is like the rebellion of the lowly against the higher and the aristocratic. It constitutes the birth of a modern Slave Morality in opposition to the free-spirited and creative individual.

For those who don't know, this guy below is the character Stephen from Django Unchained:

Django Unchained - Stephen Scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNrG5lD2zmQ

Analyzing Evil - Stephen from Django Unchained

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZsUhJpmMjo

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 1st, 2022, 5:58 am

Wow, this is very accurate, you just described western countries perfectly. Work is seen as the highest form of goodness in western nations. In other words, the idea is that you 'work your way to heaven' is pushed on people in western cultures. It's sick and obscene to think that God put us on this planet just to work at a job.

The protestant work ethic is pushed down people's throat from the time they are children. Working is a religion in countries like America and other highly capitalist countries. In the USA we don't even have capitalism, what we have is "Corporate Fascism."

In the USA and other western countries it's 'Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of a Paycheck.' :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

This is a good thread.

By the way, believing that more labor "work your way to heaven" is something you can easily fool Blood type O people, and some Blood type A people as well.

Its basically to prevent the horrors the ESTP personality type, which is really fear of a certain kind of logic (really its not that, it is a confusing muck of things, the average person with the average upbringing/childhood has no sympathy for real suffering, and really person with the good childhood has none either). See, a lot of people like to shit test (NOT JUST ISTPs and ISFJs this is ridiculous), this is rampant in America and if you fail, it doesn't matter anything its all snakes.

The pacific northwest in USA is even worse, its all secretive people. At least outside the pacific northwest of USA, at least someone would be willing to be more honest.

Then there's controlled vocabulary and netflix, and all of the sudden any dissenters get attacked by mobs, even online mobs. Before netflix it was Walmart and before Walmart it was radios. Before radios it was phonographs. Before phonographs it was butterflies and rainbows.

The main problem is much unlike the books of the bible that were destroyed and not allowed to be in the Bible, is that certain books that are time wasting and "attract only certain vibes" like George Orwell's books and other "classics", are promoted because they are time wasters. Sure they are written well.

Lucas88, you bully, you're a star wars fan. You also like to suppress speech, I can see what you're doing with your post. I bet you would've agreed with the Greeks to kill Socrates. That might be incorrect, it may have been Americans with Nikola Tesla or French with Joan of Arc. Its easy to get these things mixed up.

At least you didn't delete your posts, I'd like to know more of "people of your kind".
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

jamesbond wrote:
June 5th, 2022, 4:56 pm
Wow, this is very accurate, you just described western countries perfectly. Work is seen as the highest form of goodness in western nations. In other words, the idea is that you 'work your way to heaven' is pushed on people in western cultures. It's sick and obscene to think that God put us on this planet just to work at a job.

The protestant work ethic is pushed down people's throat from the time they are children. Working is a religion in countries like America and other highly capitalist countries. In the USA we don't even have capitalism, what we have is "Corporate Fascism."

In the USA and other western countries it's 'Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of a Paycheck.' :roll:
In countries like America and the UK, work is a religion. It's a full-blown cult and THE religion of society. In these countries you are free to disagree with one person's religion and follow a different religion or philosophy. That's usually fine and is seen as nothing more than an individual preference or one's right to freedom of thought and association. But as soon as you criticize the dominant work culture or show an unwillingness to enthusiastically participate in it then a whole shitstorm begins. People get angry and insult you an call you "lazy". Others ridicule you and make out that you are a retard. Your morality is called into question. Some people even accuse you of being a "commie"! As soon as you voice any criticism of the modern conception of work you immediately become persona non grata. The proverbial torches and pitchforks come out and you better run to the hills. It is made clear to us that any criticism of Anglo society's real undisputed religion is strictly off limits.

I normally keep my views to myself since I don't fit into mainstream society but whenever I've expressed my unconventional views with regard to work I've been met with hostility. I've tried speaking with some people about how I believe that we as a high-tech civilization should implement automation of labor for the reduction of the workweek to a much more manageable number of hours and our subsequent liberation from drudgery as technology advances, but even leftists who are supposed to hate capitalism and its exploitation of labor have shown contempt for my automationist vision. It seems that the majority of leftists also buy into society's religion of work. I get the impression that they too are only able to envision a beehive of proletarian serfs as their greatest ideal for society. Curiously with automation the proletariat itself becomes obsolete and then so does the labor movement. This might be the reason why the left worships work as fervently as the right does. My thought however is much more radical than that of the left. The left envisions a world of toiling proletarians under the control of their socialist party while I on the other hand wish to abolish the proletariat itself and replace it with more efficient machines for the purpose of the liberation of human beings from the perverse modern cult of work!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Lucas88 wrote:
June 7th, 2022, 10:13 am
jamesbond wrote:
June 5th, 2022, 4:56 pm

In countries like America and the UK, work is a religion. It's a full-blown cult and THE religion of society. In these countries you are free to disagree with one person's religion and follow a different religion or philosophy. That's usually fine and is seen as nothing more than an individual preference or one's right to freedom of thought and association. But as soon as you criticize the dominant work culture or show an unwillingness to enthusiastically participate in it then a whole shitstorm begins. People get angry and insult you an call you "lazy". Others ridicule you and make out that you are a retard. Your morality is called into question. Some people even accuse you of being a "commie"! As soon as you voice any criticism of the modern conception of work you immediately become persona non grata. The proverbial torches and pitchforks come out and you better run to the hills. It is made clear to us that any criticism of Anglo society's real undisputed religion is strictly off limits.

I normally keep my views to myself since I don't fit into mainstream society but whenever I've expressed my unconventional views with regard to work I've been met with hostility. I've tried speaking with some people about how I believe that we as a high-tech civilization should implement automation of labor for the reduction of the workweek to a much more manageable number of hours and our subsequent liberation from drudgery as technology advances, but even leftists who are supposed to hate capitalism and its exploitation of labor have shown contempt for my automationist vision. It seems that the majority of leftists also buy into society's religion of work. I get the impression that they too are only able to envision a beehive of proletarian serfs as their greatest ideal for society. Curiously with automation the proletariat itself becomes obsolete and then so does the labor movement. This might be the reason why the left worships work as fervently as the right does. My thought however is much more radical than that of the left. The left envisions a world of toiling proletarians under the control of their socialist party while I on the other hand wish to abolish the proletariat itself and replace it with more efficient machines for the purpose of the liberation of human beings from the perverse modern cult of work!

In Anglo countries work is a religion and a cult as well. You had better not criticize the obsessive work culture in Anglo countries or people will get angry. How dare you want to live a life where you are happy and satisfied? You were put on this planet to serve your corporate masters!

One thing I have noticed is that people who are workaholics, have no interests or hobbies outside of their jobs. They simply live to work and have no life outside of their job. This is really sad but true for a lot of people in Anglo countries.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

jamesbond wrote:
June 7th, 2022, 1:38 pm
In Anglo countries work is a religion and a cult as well. You had better not criticize the obsessive work culture in Anglo countries or people will get angry. How dare you want to live a life where you are happy and satisfied? You were put on this planet to serve your corporate masters!

One thing I have noticed is that people who are workaholics, have no interests or hobbies outside of their jobs. They simply live to work and have no life outside of their job. This is really sad but true for a lot of people in Anglo countries.
I've had some frank conversations with normies (people like family members) about the subject of work. I've told them about my belief that modern work culture is just unnatural slavery which drives many people to depression and misery. Those same normies always come back with the assertion that most people enjoy their jobs, which is a blatant lie as statistics show that most people in fact don't like their jobs. Then their next go-to strategy after completely dismissing the statistics is to argue that people are free to enjoy their jobs if they like and have the right to their own opinion and that I have no right to tell them how to think. Talk about passive aggressive! What I've noticed with these people is that you are just not allowed to have a contrary opinion. If somebody likes their work then that's just their opinion and preference and it should be respected but as soon as somebody expresses their dislike for work then they have a bad attitude, their opinion is not valid, they shouldn't be saying those kinds of things and they should listen to the opinions of "most people" who love their jobs (or so we are told)! To anybody who isn't completely indoctrinated it is obvious that we are dealing with a cult mentality here. And this fervent cult of work is being pushed by people who are humble proles themselves. They truly are the real-life version of the character Stephen from Django Unchained!

This veneration of work is mostly an Anglo-Germanic and East Asian thing. I've not found it too often in other cultures. While slavish Anglos believe that any work is better than no work and view unemployment as the worst of sins, many Mediterraneans and Latinos will only accept a job if they really need it or if it pays well and will happily choose neetdom over a crappy job that doesn't pay well enough. They will say that the job isn't worth the hassle and their choice of neetdom is socially acceptable, nobody f'n' cares! It's not like in Anglo countries where everybody feels the need to criticize the lifestyle choices of everybody else. Man, I can't stand uptight, anal-retentive, dickhead Anglos at all! Furthermore, in Mediterranean and Latin countries nobody gives a shit if you are unemployed. There's no shame attached to not working. People don't shit on you for not having a job. You can even get laid while being unemployed! The societal attitudes towards work are totally different in those countries.

On a side note, I've also noticed that normies always use the "you should respect other people's opinions!" card whenever you disagree with a normie point of view but that same respect which they demand is ironically reserved only for normie opinions and is then denied to non-normie opinions. There is a flagrant double standard. Normies demand that everybody respect the dominant ideas of the mainstream and then go out of their way to mock and laugh at and ridicule any opinion that doesn't fit the mold. Where's the need to respect everyone's opinion now? If you ask me, normie opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one and they all stink!
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

I think it's an aberration of nature. How can people call this way of life progressive when it is nothing but clandestine slavery and brainwashing from childhood. Work is our purpose. Pfffffft. Western society might be well developed technologically, but our culture has eroded and things like family values and noble ideals like loyalty, compassion and love are replaced with bullshit like getting the best car or having a conservatory built to show how much money you have....

Where I work for example it is filled with people who worship the cult of hard work and condemn me for underperformance when my depression caused by this lifestyle is debilitating. We've had 3 suicides at our company in the last year. The managers, supervisors and even workers are constantly playing the blame game and trying to figure out why we aren't hitting top percentages of productivity. Out of four teams the narrative is that ours is the worst and they waste no time in reminding us constantly how expendable and worthless we are. Then the pandemic came along and all of a sudden we are essential workers.

How can anyone support this system and maintain a straight face? It's a joke. This society with its f***ed up values and anti-culture of hard work and drudgery is a beehive of slavery. How can people say they are free when a company decides; what days you can have to yourself, when you can have a holiday, when you can get something to eat and have a break and also what hours you have to work for them. Freedom is an illusion in western society. But all you'll hear is the sheep bleeting about how free they are in their small fenced off field, not realising the shepherd and the wolf are the same guy.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

There are extremes in both directions.

We all eat. We all consume. If you consume and you do not produce and are able, there is an ethical issue there. Like the Bible says, 'If a man will not work, neither should he eat.'

Being industrious is good. On the other hand, laborers can be locked into a rather unpleasant scenario. I read that peasants had more days off in the middle ages due to church holidays than modern workers. But I don't know if they really got all the church holidays off of work. There were an awful lot of them. If your schedule is so tight, it is hard to go to the doctor or your kids school events, that can make life difficult. It helps to have a housewife if you are in this situation so she can run the household errands.

I worked in Jakarta in a company where it seemed like people had glue in their seats that released at about 7 PM. Those who worked in the central business district had to deal with the draconian carpooling law that did not allow one driver on the main road until 7, so some would work late for that. But there were people like that even in the other building. And people usually came in at 7:45. To me, that was extreme. Technically, we could leave at 5. I stayed until 5:30 or 6 some days. Occasionally, I had to work late.

Industriousness does not mean you have to be a hired servant working for a company. That is the route many people go because there are so many jobs like that. If you are an hourly employee and you don't work a lot of hours, it affects your pay. If you are on salary, you can work more than 40 hours. Opening your own business is also industrious. But that can eat up more time than working a regular job. Like a co-owner of a family-owned restaurant said, owning your own restaurant means you have a flexible schedule. You choose which 15 hours of the day to work.

Young people are entering a time where there is a labor shortage. I hear truckers can make $80,000 a year. In the past, there were young Mexican men coming across the border, taking jobs, including trucking jobs. But Mexico's demographic is such that they no longer have the huge excess of young men. Baby boomer truckers retired out. This adds to some of our supply chain issues and even inflation. That's a rough job/business to be in, but it can pay reasonably well for someone without a college education. But lifestyle-wise, that sounds like a very time-consuming job. Owner operators might be able to schedule downtime, though.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Lucas88 wrote:
June 4th, 2022, 3:18 pm
Those proletarians who themselves push society's cult of hard work are indeed degenerates. You are right to compare them to the villainous house slave Stephen from Django Unchained.
It has been a while since I have seen it, but I recall two killers come in and starts shooting up his home, and Stephen picks up a rifle and fires back, right? Why is he a villain? Because he's a slave defending his master's house? In his era, he wouldn't have seen that as a crime.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

MrMan wrote:
June 8th, 2022, 6:24 am
Lucas88 wrote:
June 4th, 2022, 3:18 pm
It has been a while since I have seen it, but I recall two killers come in and starts shooting up his home, and Stephen picks up a rifle and fires back, right? Why is he a villain? Because he's a slave defending his master's house? In his era, he wouldn't have seen that as a crime.
It's an awesome movie. Stephen is the house slave who buys into the racist ideology and values his position as the right hand of Calvin. He sees himself as above the slaves who work the fields and he is a major antagonist in preventing Django from reuniting with his lover, who is a slave of Calvin. Leonardo DiCaprio was brilliant in this movie. He improvised some of his lines and slammed something into the table which cut all his hand for real (I think it was a crystal decanter or something like that) he kept performing afterwards though. He deserved an Oscar for his performance in this movie.

But the reason Lucas88 and myself refer to this certain subset of people as Stephens is because they exhibit the same behaviour as Stephen. They are "slaves" in the work place the same as everyone else, yet they see themselves as the house slave and do shitty things like report people for having a couple of minutes too long on break or not following some arbitrary procedure. Stephens love toiling away for some company. Whereas people like Lucas88 and myself prefer freedom to pursue our own goals, to live our own dreams rather than be a cog in the machine of someone else's.