Is Dianne clinically insane? Why is she f***ing doing this?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Would you get away with just slapping the shit out of a woman in the phillipines? My friends tell me that the local men do it all the time and get away with it. I wonder would a foreigner get away with it?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

ErikHeaven wrote:Would you get away with just slapping the shit out of a woman in the phillipines? My friends tell me that the local men do it all the time and get away with it. I wonder would a foreigner get away with it?
I did that and had to go with the barangay police and sit there for half the day while the misses made up her stories as to why I did what I did and that it wasn't her fault. Basically they will believe her over you and you will be put in jail. I also had to give money to get released since there is no "real" law here only money. So basically as a foreigner you are guilty whether she deserved to get hit or not. Local guys can and do get away with it but not foreigners cause we are all rich, right?
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Re: Is Dianne clinically insane? Why is she f***ing doing th

Post by Iawesome60 »

Winston wrote:For the past 6 months, after Dianne's family took my baby stroller when we weren't home, I keep asking to see it again so I can walk my baby around in it. But she keeps stalling and making excuses, despite the fact that I bought it and so it technically belongs to me, a fact she has zero respect for, which pisses me off (which she only gets pissed in return if I get righteously pissed at her, which f***ing pisses me off further, instead of conceding to "right" she prefers to get into a neverending pissing contest).

I keep asking her to bring it, but she keeps making strange excuses and stalling, and I can sense something is wrong. I've asked her hundreds of times already.

She swears that she did not sell it and that she still has the baby stroller though at her house.

So last night, during Christmas Eve, after singing at her house, I ask her to bring out the baby stroller as she said she would. She kept saying "later" and continued to stall, and then acted tired, distracted and moody for no reason. She said that it's in the storage shed in the yard though. Then when I got mad and asked her why, she acted as though I were speaking blasphemy and not allowed to talk about this. So I said, "What? Did someone borrow it?" and she said "Yeah, my cousin borrowed it" which contradicted her prior claim that it was out in the shed. A sudden change of story prompted by me! Of course I didn't believe her.

So later I go out and ask her mom about where the baby stroller was, so I could cart my son around in it for a while, since I miss doing that. Her mom pointed to the shed in the backyard and said it was there. But when I asked her to bring it out, she looked a little confused and indecisive for a second. Suddenly Dianne stormed out and yelled "I told you that my cousin borrowed it!" After hearing that, her mom concurred, probably to side with her daughter since their family will lie to cover each other without regard for right or wrong, I guess.

Then Dianne changed her story again and said that they lost the key to the shed and can't open it.

I should have asked her mom to get it when Dianne wasn't around, but then again, her mom looked confused and indecisive about it for a split second even before Dianne interrupted. So I'm not sure what's going on. Smells fishy.

Outside, Dianne made a scene in front of everyone and acted like a pissed off moody scorned woman.

Apparently, she wanted to prevent me from seeing my baby stroller at all costs, as though I would have to get to it over her dead body.

I can't for the life of me figure out why? What the f**k is this?! The Twilight Zone? Why is she so insistent on not letting me see my baby stroller and would rather fight and cause a scene over it? Is she f***ing insane? Mentally ill? What explanation could there be for this f***ing God damn ridiculous behavior of hers? God damn it! f**k!

It's not like I'm going to steal it back. I just want to use it for a while and see it, since it was abruptly taken from me.

Dianne doesn't provide any explanations herself. She only gets pissed if I ask about it and evasive and if I push then she gets angry. Doesn't she f***ing realize that she's in the wrong? And that this stroller is technically mine since I bought it? Why do I put up with this f***ing insanity?

Maybe someone here can talk to her for me or call her and find out what the problem is? Jesus Christ. I don't know what to make of this.

Why God? WHY??????? Why do you have to create such insane people?????

NOTHING about this makes the slightest sense. It's just a damn baby stroller, a little thing. I shouldn't even be tripping over this, cause it's no big deal. But why the f**k is she so damn insistent on not letting me see it or use it, and acting as though asking for it is blasphemy? What the f**k is that?

Why can't I be with someone normal?

Can the smartest genius in the world explain this ridiculous behavior of hers? f**k!

Asking Dianne herself only results in a pissed off look on her face. But what right does she have to be pissed? I don't get it.

I kind of sense that something strange is going on here. She and her family either have lots of dirty dark secrets going on there (maybe they are part of a criminal or mafia ring?) or they are just delusional and insane (remember they claim to have fought real vampires, mananangals, several times, seen old beggars vanish like phantoms after giving coins to them, etc. so their sense of reality might as well as credibility be suspect?). Either way, I smell a lot of fishy things going on, which she refuses to discuss and avoids and gets pissed if you probe further.

Again, f**k Man! What the f**k is her f***ing problem? My God!

Sorry for venting about something so trite and trivial, but this just makes no f***ing sense. It's the most f***ing insane thing I've ever seen. Even the f***ing Twilight Zone seems normal compared to this.

What ticks me off is that whenever I tell Dianne "You are wrong to do this" or "That's not right" with righteous conviction that would appeal to someone's conscience, it has no effect on her.

Winston, please don't shoot me for typing this. It's a possibility that you and Dianne aren't meant to be. I know you love her. If she loves you, she would have solved your problem (the baby stroller). I go by this saying: the more a couple argues, the chances of a breakup increase. I hope ya'll can solve the problem (or problems) ya'll have in the relationship. I want you and everyone to be in a harmonious relationship.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
swincor
Freshman Poster

Post by swincor »

Mr S wrote:
ErikHeaven wrote:Would you get away with just slapping the shit out of a woman in the phillipines? My friends tell me that the local men do it all the time and get away with it. I wonder would a foreigner get away with it?
I did that and had to go with the barangay police and sit there for half the day while the misses made up her stories as to why I did what I did and that it wasn't her fault. Basically they will believe her over you and you will be put in jail. I also had to give money to get released since there is no "real" law here only money. So basically as a foreigner you are guilty whether she deserved to get hit or not. Local guys can and do get away with it but not foreigners cause we are all rich, right?

Sucks you had to deal with the police. At least you got off with a bribe and didn't go to jail or anything. And at least the local guys can get away with it, so the women are generally kept in line.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Is Dianne clinically insane?
Based on your post Winston... YES!!!

Why is she f***ing doing this?
Insane people don't need an explanation on WHY they're f***ing things up to do them, they just DO THEM. That's why they're called insane. They don't follow the sane people's laws! XD

It's up to you on whether or not to keep dealing with her. You can just forget about it, get another stroller and threaten SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES IF she lets BS like that happen again.

I had family members take my trust and used it to cash fraudulent checks, run up cell phone bills, etc. I could've put two of them in jail for 10+ years, lesson learned.

But you need to sit down and think about what to do Winston, and think over the pros and cons of each decision.