Why do Filipinas always talk about their financial problems to us rather than about love and romance?!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
galii
Experienced Poster

Re: Why do Filipinas always talk about their money problems to us rather than about love and romance?!

Post by galii »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
July 13th, 2023, 10:29 am
galii wrote:
July 13th, 2023, 10:09 am
:lol:
July 13th, 2023, 9:41 am
galii wrote:
July 13th, 2023, 9:17 am
July 13th, 2023, 9:08 am

True, I agree. I don't understand why Public Duende, Lucas88, Marcos Zeitlos, and others would waste their time giving Winston advice anyway.
They should all move on already.
They are locked into their own world like Dr. Wiseton. They get triggered. They feel the need to critique.
More than 10 years of trying to "give advice to Winston" from MVP @MarcosZeitola and MVP @publicduende. Come on guys! Find something else to do already! Holy F*cking Sh*t Balls. Are you guys trying to break the Guiness Book of World Record on "Longest time giving advice to Winston"? :lol: You guys have a fetish for Winston? Move on already guys! Winston doesn't seem to give a f*ck anyway. He doesn't need your help.
:lol: See you do the same now. Team MVP do not care that Dr. Wiseton does not care. They do it anyway because it is their destiny. We do not have free will :lol:
I am not the one who kept on giving self improvement advice for ten years to a person who doesn't give a f*ck. What a waste of time. :lol:
My advice of "go starting a cult" is out of sarcasm, cynical humor and as a tongue and cheek joke rather than genuine concern.
Cynic is in my name buddy. However the rest of the people here seems to be suckered into helping him.
Well obviously I did not mean that you too are trying to change Dr. Wiseton. I meant you try to change team MVP. You become a bit invested in pointing out that team MVP should quit giving Dr. Wiseton advice and there is nothing wrong with it. It is all in good fun. Dr. Wiseton trolling us and people concern trolling Dr. Wiseton. It is a win win as this kind of thing is the core of this website.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Why do Filipinas always talk about their money problems to us rather than about love and romance?!

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

galii wrote:
July 13th, 2023, 9:24 pm
galii wrote:
galii wrote:
July 13th, 2023, 9:17 am

They are locked into their own world like Dr. Wiseton. They get triggered. They feel the need to critique.
More than 10 years of trying to "give advice to Winston" from MVP @MarcosZeitola and MVP @publicduende. Come on guys! Find something else to do already! Holy F*cking Sh*t Balls. Are you guys trying to break the Guiness Book of World Record on "Longest time giving advice to Winston"? :lol: You guys have a fetish for Winston? Move on already guys! Winston doesn't seem to give a f*ck anyway. He doesn't need your help.
:lol: See you do the same now. Team MVP do not care that Dr. Wiseton does not care. They do it anyway because it is their destiny. We do not have free will :lol:
I am not the one who kept on giving self improvement advice for ten years to a person who doesn't give a f*ck. What a waste of time. :lol:
My advice of "go starting a cult" is out of sarcasm, cynical humor and as a tongue and cheek joke rather than genuine concern.
Cynic is in my name buddy. However the rest of the people here seems to be suckered into helping him.
Well obviously I did not mean that you too are trying to change Dr. Wiseton. I meant you try to change team MVP. You become a bit invested in pointing out that team MVP should quit giving Dr. Wiseton advice and there is nothing wrong with it. It is all in good fun. Dr. Wiseton trolling us and people concern trolling Dr. Wiseton. It is a win win as this kind of thing is the core of this website.
Honestly I did care little bit more for team MVP, but then again such a monumental waste of time. I mean ten years? :shock:
for a simple trolling act back and forth? :lol: It seems like endless ego pumping from both sides to me. :roll:
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

July 13th, 2023, 9:35 pm
galii wrote:
galii wrote:

Honestly I did care little bit more for team MVP, but then again such a monumental waste of time. I mean ten years? :shock:
for a simple trolling act back and forth? :lol: It seems like endless ego pumping from both sides to me. :roll:
Team MVP has solved their urgent problems so there are only luxury problems left. Same with Winston. They have the time to waste. Life has no meaning anyway. Could be worse they could become depressed nihilists. Btw same with me I do 'waste' my time here too because I don't have urgent problems.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

galii wrote:
July 13th, 2023, 10:49 pm
galii wrote:
galii wrote:

Team MVP has solved their urgent problems so there are only luxury problems left. Same with Winston. They have the time to waste. Life has no meaning anyway. Could be worse they could become depressed nihilists. Btw same with me I do 'waste' my time here too because I don't have urgent problems.
Well good for them. Unfortunately I don't have time to waste now. I have been chatting in the forums over couple of months now, but it seems that there is a "diminishing return of emotional investment" for me. This site has become a mere playground for old people like Winston, Public Duende, Marcos Z, Yohan and others. I'll definitely stick around but I think I will take a hiatus from this site now. :) No additional value from this site for me. Goodbye my friend.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

July 14th, 2023, 6:17 am
galii wrote:
galii wrote:

Well good for them. Unfortunately I don't have time to waste now. I have been chatting in the forums over couple of months now, but it seems that there is a "diminishing return of emotional investment" for me. This site has become a mere playground for old people like Winston, Public Duende, Marcos Z, Yohan and others. I'll definitely stick around but I think I will take a hiatus from this site now. :) No additional value from this site for me. Goodbye my friend.
I agree btw I am also one of the old people. When you do your early retirement maybe then it might make sense. For some people like me we train our English a bit here. Goobye my friend.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

galii wrote:
July 14th, 2023, 6:46 am
galii wrote:
galii wrote:

I agree btw I am also one of the old people. When you do your early retirement maybe then it might make sense. For some people like me we train our English a bit here. Goobye my friend.
I enjoyed the chat, but it seems that I am not learning anything new here. Already discussed how America sucks and how Philippines sucks in it's own way. so I'll see you later. :D Bon Voyage!
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Dude I'm not old, I'm 32. :lol:

But, I get it. This site's mostly just beating a lot of dead horses at this point. But then, it's been that way for ages. There simply isn't an awful lot of excitement going on around here. As for me, I've left "abroad" last year and have been pretty much a 'normie' ever since, just working a job, raising kids. It's not all that interesting, really. I have had some crazy and awesome experiences and now I'm just some boring bloke going through the motions. That's the reality of my life, and the lives of many others. I have had my share of adventures, and will have more in the future. And then I'll be old, and tell of those adventures. And then, I'll die.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 14th, 2023, 1:53 pm
Dude I'm not old, I'm 32. :lol:

But, I get it. This site's mostly just beating a lot of dead horses at this point. But then, it's been that way for ages. There simply isn't an awful lot of excitement going on around here. As for me, I've left "abroad" last year and have been pretty much a 'normie' ever since, just working a job, raising kids. It's not all that interesting, really. I have had some crazy and awesome experiences and now I'm just some boring bloke going through the motions. That's the reality of my life, and the lives of many others. I have had my share of adventures, and will have more in the future. And then I'll be old, and tell of those adventures. And then, I'll die.
Ooops I am sorry, my bad Marco. :lol:

But it seems that not lot of new bloods here, and same old "merry go round" of sh*t for a decade now. This is my little rant.
Winston and his old guard( not you) need to take their head out of their asses, no offense. It feels like I am chatting in a graveyard figuratively speaking. :lol:
Fortunately, I don't expect people here to care. This is my little parting speech before I take a hiatus.
I hope your normie life goes well. Your one of the good guys here. Sayonara.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

July 14th, 2023, 2:06 pm

But it seems that not lot of new bloods here, and same old "merry go round" of sh*t for a decade now. This is my little rant.
Winston and his old guard( not you) need to take their head out of their asses, no offense. It feels like I am chatting in a graveyard figuratively speaking. :lol:
Fortunately, I don't expect people here to care. This is my little parting speech before I take a hiatus.
Hey, no harm, no foul brother. I hope you enjoy your hiatus. I'll be going on one myself, soon, as well. I've frequently left this site in the past, sometimes for years, but somehow I always wind up going back, one way or another. How odd. I'll enjoy my normie life, and I'm quite enjoying working out in my free time, have been getting super fit lately and it feels great. Professionally, things are only so-so but I'm surviving and making ends meet. I eat well and my family is provided for, what more can I want?

The best thing I ever did is establish family ties to a tropical paradise, and knowing that it's always just a plane ticket away helps keep me sane. Winston, like the Lord, will continue to "work in mysterious ways" and I'm fine by that; he won't listen to advice and he'll continue to receive it all the same, if not from me, then from others on the forum, maybe even his own father who seems like the only truly 'wise' fellow in their little Wu (tang) clan. :lol:

Have a great time, brother, and I hope you'll do great, accomplish your goals and have a blast...
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 14th, 2023, 2:12 pm

Hey, no harm, no foul brother. I hope you enjoy your hiatus. I'll be going on one myself, soon, as well. I've frequently left this site in the past, sometimes for years, but somehow I always wind up going back, one way or another. How odd. I'll enjoy my normie life, and I'm quite enjoying working out in my free time, have been getting super fit lately and it feels great. Professionally, things are only so-so but I'm surviving and making ends meet. I eat well and my family is provided for, what more can I want?

The best thing I ever did is establish family ties to a tropical paradise, and knowing that it's always just a plane ticket away helps keep me sane. Winston, like the Lord, will continue to "work in mysterious ways" and I'm fine by that; he won't listen to advice and he'll continue to receive it all the same, if not from me, then from others on the forum, maybe even his own father who seems like the only truly 'wise' fellow in their little Wu (tang) clan. :lol:

Have a great time, brother, and I hope you'll do great, accomplish your goals and have a blast...
Thanks, I hope the same for you as well.
Honestly, I had fun interacting with people in this site, but I think it's time for me to move on because like you said, lot of "beating up the dead horse", Winston's incessant whining, hypocrisy, and his sedentary life style rubs people the wrong way. I mean his message is solid, but the momentum has stopped with Winston and his people. All of the inspiration has died already. So I don't have any incentive to stay here anymore and will lurk here once in a while for entertainment purposes. So it's time for me to say goodbye and stop wasting my time here. Peace.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

July 14th, 2023, 2:22 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 14th, 2023, 2:12 pm

Thanks, I hope the same for you as well.
Honestly, I had fun interacting with people in this site, but I think it's time for me to move on because like you said, lot of "beating up the dead horse", Winston's incessant whining, hypocrisy, and his sedentary life style rubs people the wrong way. I mean his message is solid, but the momentum has stopped with Winston and his people. All of the inspiration has died already. So I don't have any incentive to stay here anymore and will lurk here once in a while for entertainment purposes. So it's time for me to say goodbye and stop wasting my time here. Peace.
It's a shame you're leaving. You're a good part of the forum. If you are leaving then I wish you all the best. Take care of yourself.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

July 14th, 2023, 2:22 pm
Well, you need a break. I also had this feeling a few months ago, and did not post anything for a while, about 2 months from April to June this year.

I was not even in Japan but in Thailand and I had also other things to do, for me HappierAbroad is not the center of the world ..

Bye for now and see you again in a few months, have a good rest, best regards, Yohan
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Hi @Natural_Born_Cynic, sorry I spotted this sub-thread late. Hopefully I am still on time to join the others in wishing you all the best, not a mere existence as a cog in the machine, but a full life!
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
July 8th, 2023, 4:34 pm
I have an angry question.

Of course you do. You're over 50 and still hold delusional beliefs about how "girls" should act around you.

Also I found it very funny that you're over 50 and don't refer to females as "women", but you refer to them as "girls". Do you really think a woman in her 20s wants anything to do with some old man over 50?
Winston wrote:
July 8th, 2023, 4:34 pm
If u were a foreign man in Angeles and u were seeking love and romance and relationship, would that annoy u too if all girls wants to talk about is their financial problems and the stress they feel from it?

Obviously the places that you are seeking love in must be the lower class, riff-raff infested areas with worthless scummy individuals. Maybe if you were to live in the more upscale areas like I do, then you would be around more higher-class females.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why do Filipinas always talk about their financial problems to us rather than about love and romance?!

Post by Winston »

You guys are right that AC is a swampfest of greedy gremlins who don't care about love or friendship or genuine relationship, however you forget that AC isn't what it used to be. In the past AC was great for finding temporary love that was satisfying and fulfilling, because the girls would stay with me long time, meaning all night, not short time or one hour. And the barfines were 1000p only. Now they only want short time and they hope to collect at least 2000p from you in exchange for lousy sex with a bad attitude and not even GFE (girlfriend experience) anymore. I don't like that. Short time is unsatisfying and unfulfilling and leaves me empty and costs me 1500p at least too.

So AC no longer satisfies me or gives me that fantasy illusion of having a lover anymore like it did before. So it's not just the location, it's also the current generation of girls there, who are spoiled with a bad attitude and act like they don't need us anymore. Even poor girls who are broke act like they don't need us anymore. They have a hive mind, so when some become spoiled, they all become spoiled. Other expats in AC such as @WorldTraveler have reported the same thing. AC isn't what it used to be. At least in the past I could get a GFE all night with a sweet likable girl. But now the girls there aren't even likable anymore, and they don't have good vibes or give me good feelings anymore. They act very ghetto and I do not vibe with their greedy gremlin persona and vibe either. I can't get aroused or get horny enough to have sex with such ghetto girls with gremlin vibes who don't even want to hang out with me all night, as if they don't truly enjoy our company. Other expats report the same, that the girls in AC don't want to hang with us, that's why they are always trying to leave after 1 hour or so, and collect cash from us. That doesn't feel romantic at all. It's unsatisfying and unromantic. Sure I've found some nice girls in AC but the sex was mediocre. Not great like before. The girls think we are machines who can have sex and give them fast cash so they can leave. Well I am not a machine. I want the GFE experience that I had before. But they don't provide that anymore.

@publicduende you are right that AC isn't the right place to look for love. But you forget that in the past it was better and provided the temporary illusion of love and romance before. But nowadays it doesn't even provide that. It just treats you like a machine where all you need is empty sex for one hour and give them 2000p cash so they can go home. That's not a GFE or meaningful experience that leaves me satisfied. 2013 was the year when AC girls only wanted short time and never long time anymore. Since then it's been harder and harder to find girls for long time, and they often flake too. They aren't trustworthy or likable anymore and they act so ghetto it grosses me out and disgusts me so that I cannot get an erection around them.

Also @publicduende yes you are right that other parts of Philippines, even Manila, are better for finding genuine nice girls to date. That's why even Rock has a great dating life in Makati and Manila. However you forget that I have a lot of bad luck and curses and murphy's law too. Even in Manila I only attract whores and scammers and flakes. And when I meet good girls like in the mall, they are always too busy to meet me or not interested. They may meet me once if I'm lucky but I get no second date. They are always too tired after work. Our friend Alex told me that I can find nice girls in Angeles outside of the bar area. Yeah but the same thing happens. In the local area of Angeles, I met a lot of nice innocent girls. But they won't meet or date me or always make excuses.

And even in Taiwan, I can't get any dates with normal girls too. Only whores. See the photos I sent you on WhatsApp where I show you that even a fat ugly guy can get cute sexy girls in Taiwan, but I can't because the universe or matrix is against me and programs every girl here to dislike me instantly. If you don't believe me, you can ask Rock. He's noticed that a lot of his girls, both in Taiwan and Manila, seem to dislike me instantly for no reason, as if my presence causes some switch to go on in them that makes them treat me like the plague for no reason, even if I act like a nice gentleman. It's definitely inexplicable and even Rock has witnessed it. So it's not due to some simple explanation like you posited before. No way. Definitely not.

You may not believe it because you don't like to believe in fate or interference from invisible forces, and instead you like to believe that we all control our destiny with our choices, but that doesn't change what I experienced, especially since I know for a FACT that I did nothing wrong. There are many mysteries in this world. This is just one of them. I don't understand why you are too stubborn to accept that fact. Some people definitely have a dark cloud above them. If you were one of them, you would know it too, because you experience it all the time and realize there is some hidden hand at work, as if it were destined to be, and you cannot change it even if you are positive and confident. I would never say this if it wasn't true. Ask Alex. Hang around me for a while PD and you will begin to believe me. No joke. I'm telling you the truth. I swear to God. My life is not random. There definitely is something against me that is causing extreme bad luck in love, even when I get lucky and find love, it never lasts and they always do a 180 for no reason. That cannot be coincidence, not if it happens so many times. No way. I don't buy that kind of coincidence. I would never say this if it wasn't true btw. You should respect my honesty and intelligence, even if it doesn't fit your world view.

So yes PD. Location is a factor like you said. But it's not the only factor. Some people do have a murphy's law and dark cloud that follows them around and ruins everything for them, even if they did NOTHING wrong. I swear. You may not believe it. But I swear it's true. I would never swear unless I was absolutely sure about something. Ask Alex if you don't believe me. We do not live in an atheistic universe. I know you believe in the spiritual dimension and gods and goddesses too. However you don't like the idea that fate controls most things, because you prefer to believe we are all masters of our own destiny, like Americans like to believe. Well sorry that definitely isn't true in my case. I've tried everything and so I know for sure there is some hidden invisible force against me. I have tons and tons of evidence and examples of it, which I sent you on Whatsapp already. And I've experienced it since my teen years, so it's not something new, it's been recurring for decades. That cannot be due to chance or randomness or some simple explanation like I'm some kind of dufus clown that shoots himself in the foot like in some comedy movie. No way jose. No way. I am highly logical and that's why I can beat the computer in chess up to level 4. Only a highly logical and accurate person could do that, not one who makes mistakes or blunders. Hence there is definitely something invisible against me that likes to ruin my affairs in dating and romance. For sure. I am certain of it and would never say it if it wasn't true. Your denial doesn't change the facts and reality that I experience. You should be humble and admit that you could be wrong and I could be right. Especially since I'm the one who experiences it, not you.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne