Americans getting more ghetto and trashier in 2023.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
CB8
Freshman Poster

Re: Americans getting more ghetto and trashier in 2023.

Post by CB8 »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
July 10th, 2023, 12:49 pm

I didn't know you were a black man. I didn't mean to offend, but that's what I see in the Black community. Especially BET(Black Entertainment Television) broadcasting sh*t like Madea, Tyler Perry, Ru Paul, etc. It's cool to be stupid thug now a days. White women also become Mudsharks and go out with low grade ghetto Black man..

I am not Black, but I feel sorry for their plight. Black folks in the 1950's, despite segregation were prim and proper, well behaved and probably dressed like you and cared about education and keeping the community together. But nowadays they have turned into bunch of shiftless "Niggahs". No offense.
Sad turn of events.
You didn't offend. It's the truth. I see the same things. :lol:
It's a shame that black culture has turned so thuggish. Yes, my grandparents and parents would dress up to go to church or work. I looked in the old pictures of people 50 years ago and they all looked like they actually gave a damn about themselves.

What's frightening is the youth of all races are adopting the worst parts of black ghetto culture. And it's making all American behavior get more violent and trashy.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

CB8
Freshman Poster

Post by CB8 »

July 10th, 2023, 12:59 pm
CB8 wrote:
July 10th, 2023, 12:54 pm
Moretorque wrote:
July 10th, 2023, 12:39 pm
How hard is it for you in this environment to pursue your life's goals ? I mean if you have credentials being black is good right now ?
I wouldn't say it's hard to pursue my goals, but that's only because I have completely rejected black culture. Most can't do that when everyone around you, even your own people, are saying you aren't a real black man if you aren't a rapper, athlete, or drug dealer.

But I've branched out and met so many great people from different races that and cultures. So I made a positive environment for myself and don't feel like I'm missing out on anything. I just wish more people could do that.
You might like Thomas Sowell, I don't know if you have heard of him. His educated Black Scholar and intellectual. I listen to him sometimes on youtube.
Yes, I've listened to some of his talks and they were fascinating. There's so much stuff everyone blindly believes, and I enjoy listening to him dismantle all of it.
CB8
Freshman Poster

Post by CB8 »

My life is garbage wrote:
July 10th, 2023, 9:46 am
America is a weird country where there are a few rich elites that rule everything and the majority of people are uneducated trash, yet everyone used to think that all Americans were rich and powerful people because of Hollywood movies.
The thing that gets me is how are you going to have a society so addicted to technology but so few really know how it works (or cares to know)?

Teachers are saying Gen Z has trouble copying files and using desktop computers. How will society and technology continue to advance if only 4 people are going to be inventing things while the rest are on TikTok trying to be famous?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

CB8 wrote:
July 10th, 2023, 2:06 pm
CB8 wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
How hard is it for you in this environment to pursue your life's goals ? I mean if you have credentials being black is good right now ?
I wouldn't say it's hard to pursue my goals, but that's only because I have completely rejected black culture. Most can't do that when everyone around you, even your own people, are saying you aren't a real black man if you aren't a rapper, athlete, or drug dealer.

But I've branched out and met so many great people from different races that and cultures. So I made a positive environment for myself and don't feel like I'm missing out on anything. I just wish more people could do that.
You might like Thomas Sowell, I don't know if you have heard of him. His educated Black Scholar and intellectual. I listen to him sometimes on youtube.
Yes, I've listened to some of his talks and they were fascinating. There's so much stuff everyone blindly believes, and I enjoy listening to him dismantle all of it.
Yaa I know, but fortunately when you get to the real skinny of all subjects we have the Jewish community.
Last edited by Moretorque on July 11th, 2023, 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

CB8 wrote:
July 10th, 2023, 2:06 pm
CB8 wrote:
Moretorque wrote:

He is America's National Treasure. But too bad he will be overlooked by the rest of society....
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

CB8 wrote:
July 10th, 2023, 9:03 am
American culture has somehow gotten worse. It's like people are in a race to get as trashy and degenerate as possible.

Almost everyone is covered in tattoos now. And half of young men have a tattoo sleeve. It's to the point to where I'm surprised when I don't see someone with a tattoo.

Men now either dress in gym shorts or in pajamas. I honestly can't tell most men apart from teenagers anymore. They look the same. I honestly wonder if business suits and khakis will completely go out of style since looking like a decent, respectable man is no longer valued.

American culture has gotten more ghetto. To where even the whitest suburban kids talk in ebonics and act like they grew up in the ghetto. I'm all for the races of America joining in unity, but why have Americans chosen low-class black rappers to emulate?

What a nightmare America has become! How can these people keep up with the rest of the world when the majority of the population is descending into filth?
It's gotten to where even the Latin Kings, MS-13, Gangster Disciples, Four Corner Hustlers, and the Crips now are the least of everyone's worries. The Motorcycle gangs are far more violent, vicious, and deadly than anything we have ever seen. The USA is home to seriously violent motorcycle gangs on wheels, such as the Warlocks, the Black Pistons, the Hells Angels, and the Outlaws. And unlike typical street gangs such as the Four Corner Hustlers, motorcycle gangs don't tag territory or mark it with graffiti. They are nothing but highly mobile, always on the move and spreading terror through even rural areas. The Black Pistons are associated with terrorism. The Warlocks are in fact known cop killers! To them, the entire United States of America, all 50 states and DC, is their territory.