My Challenge to Rock!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: My Challenge to Rock!

Post by Winston »

Btw @Space Invaders it seems that all your posts are mean spirited and only intended to INSULT and DOWN others. That's not good. We should have a rule here that if anyone here provides nothing but insults and shares nothing interesting or good, then they are a purely NEGATIVE force and should be banned. Why would we keep someone like that? It's mean spirited and NOTHING GOOD comes from such posters. They are no better than the Mercer sockpuppets and trolls. So please heed this as a warning. A purely negative poster with nothing but insults should not be allowed here. They should be treated like pests or rodents. Just to let you know.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Space Invaders wrote:
November 21st, 2023, 12:01 pm
Do you want to know why he calls himself Rock? I've answered that question as well. Let's see if you and the other posters here are bright enough to figure it out.

Winston: "Sorry but I can't comment. Because I made a promise to Rock not to ever post his photos or videos here, so I gotta honor that promise."

Also Winston: "Btw, how did you find Rock's video on YouTube? That info was never given here, and only a few of my friends know about it."

Just lol, man. I have met some low IQ people in my life, but you really are a special kind of stupid. Nice job outing your "friend" after saying you would never out a "friend".
I know why he calls himself Rock. He has explained it in the forum long ago I think. If not, he has told his friends. It has to do with his gallstones that he removed in China. Why do you ask? It's not because he has a rock hard dick, if that's what you are thinking. lol

I am not low IQ. But you definitely did post a video earlier in this thread. So I am just asking where you found it. I am not saying whether it's Rock or not. Just asking where you found it. You put me between a rock and a hard place dude. Anyone can figure out what I meant.

Btw you shouldn't have posted that video of him since he doesn't want his face connected with his account here. For some reason, this forum gives a bad reputation to people's names. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw @MarcosZeitola and @Pixel--Dude and @Lucas88:

My theory on Rock is that since he had childhood and teenage trauma too, due to being socially ostracized, he has deep inner wounds in his psyche too, like many of us do. However, since he doesn't have a spiritual side and his upper 3 chakras don't work, he cannot use spirituality or nature to replenish himself. Instead, he has to use drugs and painkillers such as Tramadol and related stuff in order to feel good and get his high. The thing is, drugs and alcohol are portals that open oneself up to spirit possession or entity possession. So he could very well be possessed by something that feeds on negativity in order to get sustenance. And that's why he's always negative and poo poos everything, like a debbie downer, and also why he gaslights people, including me, and even using deliberate LIES to try to win debates, which is wrong and immoral of course. He knows it's wrong but he does it anyway, so he probably can't help it and is possessed by something. He definitely does not seem like a pure clean soul, that's for sure. There's a reason why alcohol is called "spirits" because it opens up portals to spirit possession.

If my theory is correct then it could help explain why Rock is the way he is. And why he may be secretly trolling the forum with the Mercer sockpuppets, because the entities that possess him feed off of saying nasty bad things. If so, then he needs spiritual help, but he's very materialistic and carnal and unlikely to seek spiritual help unfortunately. He is a big meat eater and only likes big cities, not nature, so he is not gonna be attuned to spirituality or nature at all.

Btw another ridiculous and dishonest thing he did was when I showed him my karate and fast kicks and punches. He said I moved in slow motion. Then we went to my friend Dwight's place, who is a long time friend of @WorldTraveler and a black belt in karate too. Dwight said that I am fast, faster than average for sure. He is the most no-nonsense guy you can ever meet and would never BS or sugarcoat anything. Yet Rock claimed that Dwight must have been trolling me, and that I am super slow and move in slow motion when I do karate. This is an obvious lie. Anyone can see my karate videos on YouTube or in the karate thread I posted in the forum, and see that I definitely DO NOT move in slow motion. So I don't get why Rock would say such an obvious lie to try to demean me and bring me down. It's highly illogical, unless he is being controlled by demonic forces or parasites. It pisses me off how a mature adult can be that dishonest just to gaslight me or try to win a debate or bring me down.

He also says that any average guy on the street can beat me up, even though the average guy does not know karate and cannot even do a sidekick like I can and is not good in fighting. So there is no basis to that bizarre statement, except to gaslight me and try to bring me down. Very sickening. He also said that anyone young can beat up anyone older, which is also a stupid statement. If that were true then my son Angelo could win a fight with Mike Tyson simply because he's younger than Mike Tyson. You see how batshit insane Rock's statements can get? He makes random stupid statements like that just to rile me up and unnerve me. It's very toxic and irrational and unhealthy. Why does he do that? Wouldn't that annoy you too?

What do you think @publicduende and @Will N. Dowd?

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
November 21st, 2023, 2:16 pm

My theory on Rock is that since he had childhood and teenage trauma too, due to being socially ostracized, he has deep inner wounds in his psyche too, like many of us do. However, since he doesn't have a spiritual side and his upper 3 chakras don't work, he cannot use spirituality or nature to replenish himself. Instead, he has to use drugs and painkillers such as Tramadol and related stuff in order to feel good and get his high. The thing is, drugs and alcohol are portals that open oneself up to spirit possession or entity possession. So he could very well be possessed by something that feeds on negativity in order to get sustenance. And that's why he's always negative and poo poos everything, like a debbie downer, and also why he gaslights people, including me, and even using deliberate LIES to try to win debates, which is wrong and immoral of course. He knows it's wrong but he does it anyway, so he probably can't help it and is possessed by something. He definitely does not seem like a pure clean soul, that's for sure. There's a reason why alcohol is called "spirits" because it opens up portals to spirit possession.
Yes, some people are like that. Incapable of experiencing true joy, the "little things in life" that make most people happy mean nothing to such an individual. I've known a few such people, and they're unpleasant and nasty to be around. They suck all the energy out of a room, and out of a person just for associating with them. You can only really handle being with such an individual every once in a while, after which you need a "break" to recharge your energies away from them. :lol:

A lot of times this is the sort of person who is married to his or her job, doesn't like pets, children, sweet or cute things, doesn't have "sentimental side", doesn't get emotional, ever, and isn't really moved by anything in any way. Basically a sociopath. Life is a big game, a joke, to such a person and they're just in it to kill time, have some fun, mess with people. They do not believe in love, see sex as a conquest, bed partners as trophies, not people. They kind of hate themselves, so it's only natural for such a person to hate everyone around him, too. And since such people have no respect for themselves, they have no respect for others, either. Sure, such a person will show basic decency sometimes, and have enough decorum to fit into society... but it's a facade, really. Because the person doesn't care. About anything. He or she is just a passerby, more animal than human, because all the little weird habits that make someone human, are alien to them. You never see the person, truly. You just see a persona, carefully crafted.

This type of person is typically intelligent. Has a high IQ, and decent EQ, enough social skills to read others, mimick socially appropriate behavior when necessary. They can come across friendly enough, cordial even, but it's fake and anyone who spends enough time with them will, sooner or later, figure it out. Figure out something fundamental is lacking. Making this type of individual deeply disturbing to be around too much. Those who only had one or two brief interactions with the person, however, will often not notice anything "off", as the sociopath is a master at hiding his true form when meeting strangers he wants to impress or be respected by.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:

If my theory is correct then it could help explain why Rock is the way he is. And why he may be secretly trolling the forum with the Mercer sockpuppets, because the entities that possess him feed off of saying nasty bad things. If so, then he needs spiritual help, but he's very materialistic and carnal and unlikely to seek spiritual help unfortunately. He is a big meat eater and only likes big cities, not nature, so he is not gonna be attuned to spirituality or nature at all.

Btw another ridiculous and dishonest thing he did was when I showed him my karate and fast kicks and punches. He said I moved in slow motion. Then we went to my friend Dwight's place, who is a long time friend of @WorldTraveler and a black belt in karate too. Dwight said that I am fast, faster than average for sure. He is the most no-nonsense guy you can ever meet and would never BS or sugarcoat anything. Yet Rock claimed that Dwight must have been trolling me, and that I am super slow and move in slow motion when I do karate. This is an obvious lie. Anyone can see my karate videos on YouTube or in the karate thread I posted in the forum, and see that I definitely DO NOT move in slow motion. So I don't get why Rock would say such an obvious lie to try to demean me and bring me down. It's highly illogical, unless he is being controlled by demonic forces or parasites. It pisses me off how a mature adult can be that dishonest just to gaslight me or try to win a debate or bring me down.

He also says that any average guy on the street can beat me up, even though the average guy does not know karate and cannot even do a sidekick like I can and is not good in fighting. So there is no basis to that bizarre statement, except to gaslight me and try to bring me down. Very sickening. He also said that anyone young can beat up anyone older, which is also a stupid statement. If that were true then my son Angelo could win a fight with Mike Tyson simply because he's younger than Mike Tyson. You see how batshit insane Rock's statements can get? He makes random stupid statements like that just to rile me up and unnerve me. It's very toxic and irrational and unhealthy. Why does he do that? Wouldn't that annoy you too?

A lot of people take drugs to get rid of childhood traumas or whatever other trauma they have suffered from - it is so bad in the UK that the fish swimming in the rivers are high on cocaine and ketamines. That is f***ed up whichever way you want to slice it. Rock is very much normal in that sense - a lot of people take drugs to shut up the inner critic even if only for a few hours or they take as someone once put it 'government drugs' which when you start taking them, it is more or less impossible to come off.

With life - it is like rowing a rowing boat across the Pacific Ocean, if you don't keep throwing out water that seeps into your boat, you and your boat will sink - it's hard and some people want to hang on to past hurts and injustices but you need to keep throwing out the past and moving on forward or else you will literally sink, of course you can't erase memories of the past and the script cannot change but you can forgive yourself and others and move on forward, holding on to past traumas (there are some like rape or murder - they would be hard to move on from but childhood bullying and ostracization is something most people experience...) is a mugs game, taking drugs to relieve those memories even a bigger mugs game.

If Rock is taking painkillers to get high when he has an enviable life because of what happened to him in school, he is an absolute mug and nowhere near as smart as he thinks he is.
Space Invaders
Freshman Poster

Post by Space Invaders »

You're wrong. That's not why he calls himself Rock. Has it never struck you that something is quite odd about his face? His face isn't ugly and bloated like yours is...but it's just a little strange. Zeitola said his appearance was a little unsettling. Almost like he's wearing a mask...

I probably shouldn't have outed him. I regret that. Of course, you're the one who gave me the keys to the door. I just unlocked the door. I'm real smart, but sometimes I'm too smart for my own good. He seems like a decent chap. A smart guy for sure. But not that smart if he keeps company with you.

Frankly, I would say this little tidbit of information I've provided is more interesting than your goofy, copy and paste, posts all put together. You could at least come up with your own material instead of borrowing from Youtube vloggers, who also have waay too much time on their hands-at least the ones you follow lol.

A lot of guys on this board are curious about his identity. Well now you guys know who is. I've made my contribution here.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Space Invaders wrote:
November 21st, 2023, 3:46 pm
You're wrong. That's not why he calls himself Rock. Has it never struck you that something is quite odd about his face? His face isn't ugly and bloated like yours is...but it's just a little strange. Zeitola said his appearance was a little unsettling. Almost like he's wearing a mask...
He does look unsettling. Like he's the uglier second cousin of Patrick Bateman from American Psycho. :lol: I won't judge him for his looks alone, it's just that it ties in rather nicely with the 'persona' taken on by the many troll accounts tied to Rock. They all claim to be hideous and unable to get female attention because there is 'something' within them that actively repels women. It's the number one recurring theme. Kind of interesting. Then @Winston mentioned "childhood trauma" and it paints this picture of a rather sad man whom nobody wanted to interact with back in his home country. Which makes me curious, Winston, does Rock have any friends, in the Philippines or Taiwan?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 22nd, 2023, 8:57 pm
He does look unsettling. Like he's the uglier second cousin of Patrick Bateman from American Psycho. :lol: I won't judge him for his looks alone, it's just that it ties in rather nicely with the 'persona' taken on by the many troll accounts tied to Rock. They all claim to be hideous and unable to get female attention because there is 'something' within them that actively repels women. It's the number one recurring theme. Kind of interesting. Then @Winston mentioned "childhood trauma" and it paints this picture of a rather sad man whom nobody wanted to interact with back in his home country. Which makes me curious, Winston, does Rock have any friends, in the Philippines or Taiwan?
It sounds like you're painting a picture and imagining in your mind how you want him to be. You don't have any real evidence to back up those claims. To graduate business school and work in banking and then invest in real estate in the Philippines requires a high level of intellect and strong mind. No one who reached that level in life would create a Mercer account on this forum.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

kangarunner wrote:
November 22nd, 2023, 9:23 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
It sounds like you're painting a picture and imagining in your mind how you want him to be. You don't have any real evidence to back up those claims. To graduate business school and work in banking and then invest in real estate in the Philippines requires a high level of intellect and strong mind. No one who reached that level in life would create a Mercer account on this forum.
You don't know what you talking about. Many guys met the guy. They don't say everything what they know publicly.

Just google what succesfull guys do. Trolling this forum is really not the bigges crime out there.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

galii wrote:
November 22nd, 2023, 9:54 pm
You don't know what you talking about. Many guys met the guy. They don't say everything what they know publicly.

Just google what succesfull guys do. Trolling this forum is really not the bigges crime out there.
ChatGPT: What is the best way of writing to communicate properly?

To communicate effectively in writing, consider the following tips:

Clarity: Be clear and concise in your writing. Use simple language and structure your sentences logically to convey your message effectively.

galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

kangarunner wrote:
November 22nd, 2023, 10:29 pm
galii wrote:
November 22nd, 2023, 9:54 pm

ChatGPT: What is the best way of writing to communicate properly?

To communicate effectively in writing, consider the following tips:

Clarity: Be clear and concise in your writing. Use simple language and structure your sentences logically to convey your message effectively.
I see. You did not take your pills.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

kangarunner wrote:
November 22nd, 2023, 9:23 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
How do you know that? Aren't you now doing the exact thing you've just accused @MarcosZeitola of doing? Just because he's had financial success doesn't mean that he wouldn't create a troll account on the forum. He'd certainly have the free time! I know for a fact I wouldn't have the free time to relentlessly create troll accounts on here like Mercer does.

It isn't a baseless accusation. Actually read through the evidence and you will see that there is a link between Rock and Mercer which he can't seem to explain away. How could he have known I accused Recover of being Mercer when only the person banned would've seen that message? He said he created accounts and I banned them and accused them of being Mercer when that isn't true. He couldn't even provide an account name or show @Winston the verification emails sent by the forum when you sign up. The guy is f***ing full of it!

In my opinion you're just trying to act contrarian to get a reaction. Unless it's pure cognitive dissonance? What do you actually know about Rock? Nobody knows him well enough to make a reliable character assessment. From what Winston says it sounds like Rock gets off on winding people up and saying things for shock value.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:

[...Stuff about Rock...]

I don't know what to say. I met him several times, including the second time I went to Davao (May 2015) before moving there for good. We spent time talking poolside. I had a fling with a an extremely pretty girl who was incontrollably crazy (@Will N. Dowd also met her!) and I introduced her to Rock. He did remark she was pretty but didn't say anything inappropriate, perhaps because she wasn't her type.

I met him time and again in Makati, for breakfast, lunch. We even met during Xmas day (or Boxing Day, don't remember) while I was with a girl. He never spared himself from meeting me and I did the same. I could say we were good friends.

Conversation-wise, he's always been quirky, fairly obssessed about privacy and keeping a low profile. I don't come across the most normal of people and I was in no place to judge him :D Whether his behaviour had been shaped up by childhood trauma, I don't know. Rock never mentioned anything like that. I know his academic pedigree since he did his MBA at one of the world's top schools, and he said he did college in Chicago. I found common ground in the fact that we were two people who spent time in the financial industry and got out of it, more or less burnt out. All we both wanted was relax a bit and maybe restart our dream in this part of the world.

After that incident involving that girl, I never had a chance to speak to him anymore.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

publicduende wrote:
November 23rd, 2023, 2:44 am
I met him time and again in Makati, for breakfast, lunch.
He's probably up to no good in Makati. I saw him in the video someone posted "Every man has a story". That well-polished exterior of a sophisticated gentleman doesn't fool me. He's probably very good at hiding his dirty deeds in the Philippines. I haven't been to the Philippines yet, but I may jet over there when I have to leave Vietnam.

...When I get to the PI, I plan on doing some investigations...

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

kangarunner wrote:
November 23rd, 2023, 7:07 am
publicduende wrote:
November 23rd, 2023, 2:44 am
I met him time and again in Makati, for breakfast, lunch.
He's probably up to no good in Makati. I saw him in the video someone posted "Every man has a story". That well-polished exterior of a sophisticated gentleman doesn't fool me. He's probably very good at hiding his dirty deeds in the Philippines. I haven't been to the Philippines yet, but I may jet over there when I have to leave Vietnam.

...When I get to the PI, I plan on doing some investigations...
Why even bother investigating?