My Challenge to Rock!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: My Challenge to Rock!

Post by publicduende »

kangarunner wrote:
November 23rd, 2023, 7:07 am
publicduende wrote:
November 23rd, 2023, 2:44 am
I met him time and again in Makati, for breakfast, lunch.
He's probably up to no good in Makati. I saw him in the video someone posted "Every man has a story". That well-polished exterior of a sophisticated gentleman doesn't fool me. He's probably very good at hiding his dirty deeds in the Philippines. I haven't been to the Philippines yet, but I may jet over there when I have to leave Vietnam.

...When I get to the PI, I plan on doing some investigations...
No, that's a gratuituous accusation. Never said he is an angel, in fact he has his demons and all. Yet, from all the time I spent with him, there is zero evidence that he may be hiding something. The only thing he is, or was hiding (before his interview, at least), was his public persona.

Considering how little protection we foreigners have in this country, I am not surprised by his choice. Piss off the wrong guy or girl, and he will call half his neighbourhood and ambush you. Lots of local men are truly up to no good, they're corrupt, borderline criminals. Yet, try to point out that very fact in the public arena, or even among common "friends", and they will rise up in shock, suing you for slander. And, since they know the Filipino justice system is useless, they will also take matters in their own hands.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@Space Invaders how could you have found the video you posted of Rock when only @Winston's closest circle know about that video? Another thing as well is that it's weird how Rock is so private about himself and yet you knew that was Rock in the video. Both of these things are weird. You didn't find that video by being resourceful or by chance. Someone has given you this information or you already had it because you are someone else on this forum or you are Rock himself. But it's unlikely you're Rock because I doubt Rock would expose himself like that.

While we're on the subject I think I would be remiss from mentioning the fact that I've investigated you @Space Invaders and I have a match with an IP address which singles you out as a previous user @Guhji who was warned several times and eventually permanently banned for being a troll and an asshole!

So @Winston the reason Space Invaders always seems to bash you and put you down is because it's likely he is Guhji and created a new account to circumvent his permanent banned.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

publicduende wrote:
November 23rd, 2023, 12:55 pm
Considering how little protection we foreigners have in this country, I am not surprised by his choice. Piss off the wrong guy or girl, and he will call half his neighbourhood and ambush you. Lots of local men are truly up to no good, they're corrupt, borderline criminals. Yet, try to point out that very fact in the public arena, or even among common "friends", and they will rise up in shock, suing you for slander. And, since they know the Filipino justice system is useless, they will also take matters in their own hands.
I haven't been to the Philippines yet, but from what I've read on here and chats with others, they're laid back, relaxed people. I highly doubt that kind of thing would ever happen and if it did....only if there was something very serious.

I want to go to Palawan....those islands look stunning.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

kangarunner wrote:
November 25th, 2023, 3:47 pm
I haven't been to the Philippines yet, but from what I've read on here and chats with others, they're laid back, relaxed people. I highly doubt that kind of thing would ever happen and if it did....only if there was something very serious.
Filipinos are indeed relaxed and laid back, until you take them to breaking point. Like the rest of Asia, one of the capstains of their social contract is "saving face". A lot of the social harmony in this country is predicated on the idea that anybody can do whatever the f**k they want, especially if in power to do it, and everybody else will turn their heads and pretending nothing ever happened.

The general reasoning is reciprocity: if I do something bad, say, steal a few million dollars from the government so i can I can buy 5 condos in the posh business district and send all my kids to Harvard, I expect nobody around me to say a word because...those around me will engage in exactly the same behaviour (proportionally to their power and capacities) and return the favour of silence.

This means that a minority of perfectly corruptible and corrupted people will, essentially, live by their own rules. In reality, absolutely nobody is immune and almost everyone will behave that way, given the opportunity. The very moment anyone is in charge of a pot of money and has the chance to do something dodgy with it, 90% likely, they will do it.

A few years ago, a former friend from Davao, who runs a well-established security agency, celebrated their most senior secretary's retirement. This woman had been some 25 years with the company, acting as efficiently, honestly, and trustworthily as it gets. 24 hours after, they realised that the company account has been raided to zero. They lost some $50,000 USD in a blink of an eye, in fact more considering liabilities towards employees and suppliers, and knew exactly who to blame. Only, said ex-secretary was nowhere to be found in Davao and her family did not have a clue where she might have been.

The only way to avoid all this is to be as distant as possible to Filipinos. The vast majority of them, given the opportunity, will literally stab their mothers' back to get even the most modest of pratical reward.
kangarunner wrote:
November 25th, 2023, 3:47 pm
I want to go to Palawan....those islands look stunning.
What nature gave to the Philippines looks stunning. What the Filipino people gave to themselves, well...
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

publicduende wrote:
November 25th, 2023, 5:14 pm
The only way to avoid all this is to be as distant as possible to Filipinos. The vast majority of them, given the opportunity, will literally stab their mothers' back to get even the most modest of pratical reward.
Then for what reason would someone such as yourself live in such a country with no honor? Are you an honorable man?

@publicduende A word please sir.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

kangarunner wrote:
November 30th, 2023, 12:02 am
@publicduende A word please sir.
I have no problem keeping my honor. I don't need to compromise as long as I keep the interactions with locals as scarce as possible. I am, obviously, a very lonely man.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

publicduende wrote:
November 30th, 2023, 6:14 pm
I have no problem keeping my honor. I don't need to compromise as long as I keep the interactions with locals as scarce as possible. I am, obviously, a very lonely man.
Knowing how men from Italy are, I would say the contrary.

Niccolo Machiavelli

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

kangarunner wrote:
November 30th, 2023, 6:36 pm
Knowing how men from Italy are, I would say the contrary.

Niccolo Machiavelli
I am not a Prince called to rule a nation. Just my life ;)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Space Invaders wrote:
November 21st, 2023, 3:46 pm
You're wrong. That's not why he calls himself Rock. Has it never struck you that something is quite odd about his face? His face isn't ugly and bloated like yours is...but it's just a little strange. Zeitola said his appearance was a little unsettling. Almost like he's wearing a mask...

I probably shouldn't have outed him. I regret that. Of course, you're the one who gave me the keys to the door. I just unlocked the door. I'm real smart, but sometimes I'm too smart for my own good. He seems like a decent chap. A smart guy for sure. But not that smart if he keeps company with you.

Frankly, I would say this little tidbit of information I've provided is more interesting than your goofy, copy and paste, posts all put together. You could at least come up with your own material instead of borrowing from Youtube vloggers, who also have waay too much time on their hands-at least the ones you follow lol.

A lot of guys on this board are curious about his identity. Well now you guys know who is. I've made my contribution here.
Yes it is. That's what he told me. Do you have an alternate or better explanation?

Also can you please come clean and explain how you found that video? Only a few people knew about that video, and none of them are trolls or backstabber types of people. Are you someone that Rock or I knows personally? If so, then you are a backstabber since you knew that Rock didn't want that video posted here. He is super paranoid about his identity for some reason. I don't know why. Maybe has something to hide or he is just super paranoid by nature, or he's been burned in the past?

Anyhow, it's highly suspicious that you found that video. If you're just some random guy on the internet, and you saw that video, how did you know it was him? There are millions of guys on YouTube. And Rock's voice isn't super unique. So how did you know it was him? The odds are incredible for you to know it was him. Unless you know him and you are one of the few people that he showed the video to, or one of the few people I sent it to, with Rock's permission of course. Why don't you come clean and stop being mysterious? Or are you Rock himself playing another role/identity here? Anything is possible. Why don't you come clean and be honest? What are you hiding?

I'm not ugly btw, just not the ideal man that the media promotes.

How did I give you the keys to the door? I didn't give you anything. What do you mean? I didn't tell you anything that anyone else here wouldn't know.

Yes Rock can be smart and act like a decent chap, but as everyone in this thread said, he also has a DARK side, and apparently his dark side is a lot darker than we thought, if the claims about him here are true, based on several smoking guns that @Pixel--Dude found. Moreover, I can testify personally that I know of at least a dozen instances where Rock has LIED DELIBERATELY to try to win a debate or gaslight me, and others too sometimes. So he doesn't have much of a moral conscience and could be a sociopath or possessed or just has a dark/evil nature that is part of his soul that he has to try to manage, but is there nonetheless. Everyone has a dark side of course, but some people's dark side is darker than others. There is no way around this it seems. He is what he is. He may not be an angel, but his dark side seems to be darker than we thought.

Yes his face does look a little unsettling and artificial, like he's wearing a mask. Many have noticed that. He is very different from the typical American man. I wonder why too. Maybe he's an alien in disguise, and that's why he has no memory of the 70s and 80s like everyone else his age does? Or he's an A.I. android created in a government lab, like in the movie DARYL from the 80s? Or maybe he had some plastic surgery done on his face?

What do you think? @yick and @publicduende and @Will N. Dowd
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 22nd, 2023, 8:57 pm
Space Invaders wrote:
November 21st, 2023, 3:46 pm
You're wrong. That's not why he calls himself Rock. Has it never struck you that something is quite odd about his face? His face isn't ugly and bloated like yours is...but it's just a little strange. Zeitola said his appearance was a little unsettling. Almost like he's wearing a mask...
He does look unsettling. Like he's the uglier second cousin of Patrick Bateman from American Psycho. :lol: I won't judge him for his looks alone, it's just that it ties in rather nicely with the 'persona' taken on by the many troll accounts tied to Rock. They all claim to be hideous and unable to get female attention because there is 'something' within them that actively repels women. It's the number one recurring theme. Kind of interesting. Then @Winston mentioned "childhood trauma" and it paints this picture of a rather sad man whom nobody wanted to interact with back in his home country. Which makes me curious, Winston, does Rock have any friends, in the Philippines or Taiwan?
Yeah he has a few friends, but they don't usually last long. He has a few female friends too. But he never gets serious with women, he just hangs out with them. He mentions friends during conversations with me too that I've never seen, so I can't verify that they exist. If he is a sociopath and sometimes lies to win a debate, then that puts a question mark over anything he says. He also says that nearly every western expat he meets in the PH flakes on him. It may be true that many western expats are flakes and goofballs and eccentrics and unreliable, however it could also be that Rock gives off an unsettling vibe that repels them too. So both could be a factor. Most western expats I meet in the PH don't flake on me, for example. If they tell me they want to meet again, they usually do. Men tend to treat me ok, it's the women that tend to go psycho on me or flake out. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
December 1st, 2023, 12:55 pm
Yes it is. That's what he told me. Do you have an alternate or better explanation?

Also can you please come clean and explain how you found that video? Only a few people knew about that video, and none of them are trolls or backstabber types of people. Are you someone that Rock or I knows personally? If so, then you are a backstabber since you knew that Rock didn't want that video posted here. He is super paranoid about his identity for some reason. I don't know why. Maybe has something to hide or he is just super paranoid by nature, or he's been burned in the past?

Anyhow, it's highly suspicious that you found that video. If you're just some random guy on the internet, and you saw that video, how did you know it was him? There are millions of guys on YouTube. And Rock's voice isn't super unique. So how did you know it was him? The odds are incredible for you to know it was him. Unless you know him and you are one of the few people that he showed the video to, or one of the few people I sent it to, with Rock's permission of course. Why don't you come clean and stop being mysterious? Or are you Rock himself playing another role/identity here? Anything is possible. Why don't you come clean and be honest? What are you hiding?
Rock's video is one of several interviews made to man who have been living in the Philippines for a while. The setting is usually Dumaguete City, where the Vlogger lives. I can imagine Rock visited him there and agreed on an interview.

The Vlog is "Every Man Has a Story" and is one of the most popular dedicated to male Western adults living or planning to live in the Philippines. I discovered it way before Rock's interview. If I had the time to catch up with each new contents, I would have easily found Rock's interview. So, I think the chance of anyone finding the video before, or without, following @Space Invaders's link, was quite high anyway.
Winston wrote:
December 1st, 2023, 12:55 pm
Yes Rock can be smart and act like a decent chap, but as everyone in this thread said, he also has a DARK side, and apparently his dark side is a lot darker than we thought, if the claims about him here are true, based on several smoking guns that @Pixel--Dude found. Moreover, I can testify personally that I know of at least a dozen instances where Rock has LIED DELIBERATELY to try to win a debate or gaslight me, and others too sometimes. So he doesn't have much of a moral conscience and could be a sociopath or possessed or just has a dark/evil nature that is part of his soul that he has to try to manage, but is there nonetheless. Everyone has a dark side of course, but some people's dark side is darker than others. There is no way around this it seems. He is what he is. He may not be an angel, but his dark side seems to be darker than we thought.

Yes his face does look a little unsettling and artificial, like he's wearing a mask. Many have noticed that. He is very different from the typical American man. I wonder why too. Maybe he's an alien in disguise, and that's why he has no memory of the 70s and 80s like everyone else his age does? Or he's an A.I. android created in a government lab, like in the movie DARYL from the 80s? Or maybe he had some plastic surgery done on his face?

What do you think? @yick and @publicduende and @Will N. Dowd
Rock definitely has his demons and his dark side but...who doesn't? As for his aspect, I suspect he had a skin tightening of some sort, probably performed in US or, worse, in Brazil (where facial cosmetic surgery tends to be more extreme). He never mentioned it and obviously never asked him. Unless the surgeon is an absolute genius, it's very hard for a skin tightening surgery to yield smooth and natural result. I would have to know how Rock looked like before the surgery (if he even had a surgery, that is) to compare.

For the little I know him, I would say his facial appearance is not the reason why he is shy and reserved. The Philippines are safe ground for all sorts of criminals and crooks, both local and "imported". For most normal people who just want to have a safe and problem-free life, maintaining a low profile is important. That Rock learned this along the way, it proves he is a smart and wise guy, not the opposite.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I don't really know all that much about him apart from the fact he is successful on a superficial level, his addiction to painkillers to get high might have a lot to do with his behaviours and his need to upend this forum, if he has money and is that emotionally invested into putting resources into bringing trolls on here, who's to say he isn't paying some Filipino buttons to do such a thing? It seems a shame that a man who was born into money, has had the best education money can buy and lives a life of relative wealth and leisure in the tropics is after all - a junkie, a drug addict and is on the path to a painful and horrible end - crushing painkillers to get high is no joke.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

yick wrote:
December 1st, 2023, 6:13 pm
I don't really know all that much about him apart from the fact he is successful on a superficial level, his addiction to painkillers to get high might have a lot to do with his behaviours and his need to upend this forum, if he has money and is that emotionally invested into putting resources into bringing trolls on here, who's to say he isn't paying some Filipino buttons to do such a thing? It seems a shame that a man who was born into money, has had the best education money can buy and lives a life of relative wealth and leisure in the tropics is after all - a junkie, a drug addict and is on the path to a painful and horrible end - crushing painkillers to get high is no joke.
@yick

Most of those who live a life of relative wealth and leisure are junkies, one way or another. Painkillers are candy compared to what most traders in the City or Wall Street are on.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

publicduende wrote:
December 1st, 2023, 6:30 pm
Most of those who live a life of relative wealth and leisure are junkies, one way or another. Painkillers are candy compared to what most traders in the City or Wall Street are on.
So you're saying that the entire banking system is run by junkies?

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

I asked ChatGPT:

"what is the definiton of an honorable person?"

An honorable person is someone who consistently demonstrates integrity, honesty, fairness, and a strong sense of moral character in their words and actions. They adhere to ethical principles and values, act with dignity and respect towards others, and uphold a sense of righteousness even in challenging situations. Honorable individuals typically maintain their commitments, take responsibility for their actions, and treat others with kindness and compassion. They prioritize doing what is right and just, often earning admiration and trust from those around them due to their consistent display of honorable behavior.