My Challenge to Rock!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

My Challenge to Rock!

Post by Pixel--Dude »

I've already talked about this in the Genealogy of Trolls thread, but I wanted to make a separate thread about @Rock and the @Mercer character and the various sockpuppets associated with this absolute menace to the forum. I've sniffed them out and deleted or banned all of them! The sockpuppets include: @Flat-Antelope7927, @My life is garbage, @Corey_Bee, @Chandler, @Recover,

This troll insults people's family. Attacks people's wives and daughters. @MarcosZeitola, @Outcast9428, @publicduende and myself have had our loved ones attacked. And this troll even stoops so low as to attack dead members of the forum like @davewe and @Jester. He's a vile cretin and a complete cowardly little snake.

@Winston I wholeheartedly believe that Rock is guilty of being the puppet master behind these accounts and propagating all this drama and enmity on the forum. If he isn't then he at least maybe he knows who is responsible for these trolls and if that's the case and he calls himself your friend then he should come out and confess to you who this person is. As always, with any belief I have I confess that I could be wrong. I'm not telepathic. I'm just presenting the evidence I have which lead me to this belief.

We all know the typical Mercer bullshit about being an incel. Rants about chads and how he's here to spread the blackpill truth. He talked about getting living in an RV and talked about he's got a micro-dick etc. That last part is probably the only part which is based on truth :lol:

Check out posts by @My life is garbage which link this account to Mercer. Threads about chads and getting drunk in his RV

He eventually slipped up and attacked me and MarcosZeitola. Reverting back to his bullshit and getting banned. Just can't help himself. This same prick tried to frame @kangarunner. Sending kangarunner a link to a rip-off report and trying to make out he wrote it to cause trouble and drive a wedge between Winston and kangarunner's friendship! Don't worry kangarunner! I know you're innocent!

And who brought this rip-off report to Winston's attention? f***ing Rock! :roll:

Another account connected to My life is garbage. @Corey_Bee... what do we have on this guy? Well... he has the same IP as My life is garbage for one thing...

What else do I have? Does anyone remember a rip-off report @Voyager1 posted about me? It wasn't actually written by Voyager1. But Voyager1 was framed as the report was written and made to look like he was the one who wrote it. Obviously an attempt to cause drama and get Voyager to do this bastard's dirty work. I have the evidence here:

How does Corey_Bee know that other members have been banned and not announced unless he is the same person as these apparent banned members? Rock also said something similar to this. Claiming he made a new account which was accused of being Mercer and banned. Yet, all the accounts I've banned are the ones I've mentioned. Unless Rock can provide another account? Which he absolutely cannot without revealing he's responsible for one of these trolls. View here:

Regular Guy? Normal Guy? Try looking these accounts up and correct me if I'm wrong, but does any such account exist? Because I can't f***ing find one! Both Winston and fschmidt can view the moderator panel and observe my actions and they will see I haven't banned any such user. Anyway, back to the rip-off report.

Here is a link to the report. which Voyager1 did not write. He was stitched up by this worm Mercer the same way that kangarunner is getting stitched up!

https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/win ... te-1526048

Read it and you'll see the author tries to make it look like Voyager1 wrote this when he clearly f***ing didn't!

This is the same kind of bullshit @Chandler was saying about me in the announcements thread when he was crying for MarcosZeitola to be banned. Look:

Chandler also praised PAG like My life is garbage does:

And like Rock does!

Then there was Recover. Who had the same kind of bullshit Spencer writing style as Chandler.

Rock seems to know Recover was banned even though I don't think I bothered to announce what was clearly another Mercer troll getting permanently banned. We can see the links between the accounts with the evidence I've provided. Yet Rock says this:

This was right after I got this abuse:

For banning this account:

Which is obviously Mercer... talking about the Tenderloin and living in a van etc...

Rock said he's not Mercer. But it's funny how even his buddy PAG accuses Rock of being guilty of being behind the Spencer account.

We can see above that Mercer's sockpuppets Chandler and Recover use the same Spencer style of writing. PAG says Spencer is Rock, seems like he's not a total idiot after all. If that's not enough. Mercer, through his sockpuppets, subtly admits that he is Rock.

So this is my evidence and syncronisities between the Mercer troll, his sockpuppets and Rock. I personally think Rock is controlling these sockpuppets. Therefore, I think he made this personal by attacking people's family. So Rock! This is a challenge I'm issuing to you! You're obviously hiding in the shadows, getting involved in forum politics, making new accounts and pretending to be someone else by your own admission. These are serious allegations I'm making against you @Rock so come out from the you you're hiding under and explain yourself! Why are you advocating for these trolls to stay when they cause so much disruption and say such vile things about people's families?!

@Winston you should ask Rock to explain himself. He's been acting suspicious by speaking out against me when these trolls are getting banned.

What do the rest of you thing to my accusation and evidence and syncronisities posted? Does it look to you like Rock is potentially behind the Mercer troll accounts? He should keep making his accounts. The more he trolls the forum, gets banned and then complains about me, the more evidence I gather and compile against him.

@Cornfed you've been around a while and may have interacted with Rock. We may not agree on things ideologically etc, but I know you like this forum and I know these trolls probably get on your nerves. They detract from serious discussions with their bullshit. What's your take on this?

@gsjackson your friend Jester was mentioned in the shoutbox by Mercer glorifying his death! What do you make of this thread and the possibility that Mercer and Rock are the same person? Don't you think Rock has made himself suspicious judging by the evidence presented?

@Voyager1 we've had our differences, but what do you make of this and this rat trying to stitch you up and exacerbate drama between us?

@WilliamSmith I thought I'd tag you too, since you were interested in the initial accusation I made.

@Lucas88, you're my best buddy and you know me better than anyone. You know how much I give a shit about this forum and how much I enjoy being here and helping out. I'm not vindictive or malicious. I don't like causing trouble and I just want to come here and talk about philosophy and theology, some political stuff too. What are your thoughts on this?

@MarcosZeitola and @publicduende, you're both tagged. You've both had dealings with Rock. Plus Mercer has attacked your wives. Anything to add here?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: My Challenge To Rock!

Post by MarcosZeitola »

This is incredibly damning. @Winston it must be hard to explain some of this. One of the strongest giveaways is Rock complaining about "Recover" being blocked when @Pixel--Dude didn't even announce anywhere on the forum that he'd banned the account. How would he know about that account being banned unless he was behind it? And since Recover spoke so much like Mercer and acted in the same way, made many of the same references... one and one really is two, and this is hard to ignore.

Then there's the ripoff report... someone made it to frame @kangarunner obviously, because much like the Mercer character, Rock himself apparantly loves driving wedges between people. All Mercer ever does is cause people to fight amongst themselves. Who told you about that fake ripoff report? Of course it was Rock. :lol:

And then I recall there has been this @Daddy Wu account that was known to likely be Rock, which was around for years. And of course there's Spencer, an account who was banned eventually for being annoying and disruptive, but whom Mercer & Co always rave about and say they miss, even using his invented name for you, Wiseton, from time to time. It would seem this Rock has a strong aptitude for acting out online in strange ways and changing his persona at a whim. Sometimes the characters bleed into one another.

It's entirely possible that a close friend of yours is quite a different sort of man, behind closed doors. If I recall correctly, @publicduende had some dealings with Rock that were... less than pleasant, to which he aluded on the forum in the past. Being the classy guy that he is, he's always refused to publicly go into it here on the forum, but it sounded pretty damn bad to me, the way he spoke of Rock. It leads me to suspect that your friend may have a dark side. And that's okay, really, we all have a dark side, we all have secrets, we all have these sides of ourselves we don't want others to see.

But Winston you have to be reasonable here too, in light of the severity of accusations and the heinous and shocking things these trolls say, and REALLY go to the bottom of this thing. Remember, when believing something gives you comfort (Rock isn't like this! He's innocent!), look for the lie in it... if believing something makes you uncomfortable (my close friend might be trolling my forum behind my back and harrassing people for fun)... look for the truth in it. Read this thread, and do some thinking, Winston. There's a lot of evidence here, compiled. A lot of it, admittedly, is circumstantial. But too much of a coincidence really isn't a coincidence. And there sure is a lot of smoke here for there to be no fire.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

@Pixel--Dude

Wow, you really put up a monumental amount of material and I must say it all makes sense, it's self-consistent. Whoever was behind all these trolling accounts may very well be the same person. I didn't know about Rock complaining to Winston about Recover being banned, even before you announced. That's one giveaway. Rock telling Winston about the ripoff report immediately after it was made and blaming it on Kangarunner, who - by what I have seen - is a pretty decent poster, is another.

True, I have met Rock on several occasions, especially when I was still living in Davao and I was occasionally in Manila for business. For all his quirks, I learned about his life story and I had nothing but respect towards him. One needs to be very smart to work in asset management, even in a secondary market like Taiwan. One needs to be very smart (and wealthy LOL) to afford an MBA at the London School of Economics, one of the top 5 business schools in the world. One needs to be very smart to speak Mandarin fluently.

Yes, our friendship fell apart because of a specific episode, which I won't disclose. Yet, I wouldn't think Rock would have so much free time in his hands, to start creating and playing different pupper personas. Being annoying and insulting current members was bad enough. Cursing against two dead HAers, one of whom quite recent, is very off, borderline psychotic.

I don't know if Rock is behind all this. If he is, judging from the person I remenber, he must have seen his mental health seriously take a hit. This is a man in his 50s, an adult. No adult behaves like that, no matter how bored or upset, or both.

My 2 cents...

I just wanted to mention something else. Judging from the latest threads, those I could read at least, I see a good dynamics between some of the newer members, like WilliamSmith, Natural Born Cynic, Kangarunner and yourself, @Pixel--Dude. I really would not suffer the lack of members, so long those who are active are decent people to talk to, opening up about our life history and present/future plans. Fellow misfits (of sorts), unite!
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

I am pretty shure it is Rock who is doing the nasty trolling. Why would somebody care what is going on on the forum when that person is not posting on the forum?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Maybe these trolls are government agents trying to cause disruption? I heard that whistleblowers tend to receive anonymous phone calls threatening their lives. So there do seem to be government agents that do stuff like that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
August 29th, 2023, 1:03 am
Maybe these trolls are government agents trying to cause disruption? I heard that whistleblowers tend to receive anonymous phone calls threatening their lives. So there do seem to be government agents that do stuff like that.
Just use your common sense here. Rock complained about creating an account and @Pixel--Dude banning that account almost immediately. Pixeldude has banned several accounts recently. ALL of them were either Mercer or PAG related. If he cannot or will not tell which account he created that Pixeldude got banned, the only logical conclusion is that Rock = Mercer and he's behind the abuse. I mean there are logs for account creation and a log that tells all accounts that got banned, and when, right?

Then there's the fact that Rock complained to you about PD banning "Recover"... when PD never 'announced' to the forum that he had banned the account. So how would Rock know the Recover account was banned unless he actually is the person behind that account? It's pretty foolproof. Common sense dictates Rock is Mercer and he's been caught in a lie. Please refute this, Winston, and if you cannot, open your mind to the possibility that Rock could be behind these troll accounts.

And I get it, you know. The guy's your long term friend so you rather not believe this is true. I sympathize with that. But yeah you gotta admit this list of evidence and the recent comments of Rock have been highly suspicious, right?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Winston wrote:
August 29th, 2023, 1:03 am
That's speculation, for which there is no evidence to support whatsoever. What I'm presenting you with above is empirical evidence to substantiate my accusation against Rock. It may be circumstantial, sure. But it all fits together nicely like a jigsaw puzzle. I don't know Rock on a personal level and therefore I would have nothing against him and absolutely no reason to make an accusation against him without basis.

Read the messages from the Mercer sockpuppets and then cross reference them with what Rock has said to you. There's a correlation there. Like the principle of correspondence from Hermeticism.

Corey_Bee says I'm a controlling moderator to Voyager1 and he said I've banned lots of accounts, which I've demonstrated were Mercer. In the message you forwarded to me Rock said I banned his account and accused him of being Mercer. (Which he's since retracted, now it was an error message.) How can either of them make a claim an account was banned which wasn't announced unless they're the person who made said account? Corey_Bee wouldn't have had that information and this is something which coincides with what Rock said about his account getting banned.

Mercer admires PAG, Rock admires PAG and finds him "entertaining". The evidence above shows Mercer has his head so far up PAGS ass that they're like the ouroboros. And another thing as well, we shouldn't care how "entertaining" Rock, who isn't even active on this forum (or is he?), finds these trolls because the fact of the matter is that the active members who are getting harassed and having vile shit said about their family don't find it entertaining! Why would Rock find this kind of vile crap entertaining?! It's stressful for active participants. Anyone seen @Outcast9428 around lately? He's probably sick of Mercer calling his girlfriend a noodlewhore! I wouldn't blame him for getting fed up and leaving the forum. These trolls should be removed as soon as they pop their head up. Like whackamole.

Another thing, I remove Mercer's latest incarnation and he abuses people in the shoutbox. Then Rock messages you saying he thinks the abuse is because I'm removing people's freedom of speech? Where the f**k has he got that from? When have I ever infringed on anyones freedom of speech lol. Trolls don't deserve freedom of speech, or their version of it, which includes calling a 6 year old girl a cockroach and a hooker who should "take the rope". f**k that. People like that I will remove them no matter how many new accounts they make.

Mercer should take the hint by now. I've caught out every account that worm has made and banned all of them. They're all interconnected as demonstrated above! And Rock has a problem with them being removed? Surely there's a reason why. The evidence all points to Rock.

One more thing as well. I don't think kangarunner wrote that rip-off report. You can see above he was sent that rip-off report by My life is Garbage. Obviously this was done to frame him. The same thing happened to Voyager1 as well.

Where is the rip-off report kangarunner was sent posted on this forum? Can anyone direct me to it? It was Rock who sent it to you Winston. He should provide a screenshot of where kangarunner posted it as evidence. If he can't provide it then that settles it.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Also as I wrote in the Shoutbox:

The most likely possibility I think is that Rock simply likes trolls and braggarts. For example he is a fan of PAG, but that doesn't mean he is PAG. We've all seen PAG's photos. But I don't think Rock could be Mercer because first of all, Rock is a very emotionally stable person and doesn't ever yell or go into a tantrum or lose self control like Mercer does. Anyone who's met Rock will agree. Secondly, if Rock was behind the Mercer trolls, he wouldn't shoot himself in the foot like that by complaining about his ban to me. If I were impersonating someone, I would distance myself from that person so I could not be connected to them. I would not mention them or defend them and risk being tied to my sock puppet. This is the same argument why I doubt that publicduende and hypermak were the same person because if PD were to impersonate him he would distance himself from him and not connect himself to him by saying they shared the same laptop. That's what I would do. So you gotta think 2 steps ahead to see this kind of stuff and put yourself in their shoes.

So the most likely explanation is that Rock just has an affinity for trolls and weirdos and braggarts like PAG too. He's been like that in the past, so it's nothing new. But that doesn't mean he is behind the troll. It's simply not in his character to talk the way they do. If you ever meet Rock you would see this.

Furthermore, if you listen to all the podcasts I did with Rock you will see that he's too stable and mature to lash out at people like Mercer does. So even if you've never met him, you can see that from hearing his voice and personality alone via audio podcast.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
August 29th, 2023, 2:13 am
Also as I wrote in the Shoutbox:

The most likely possibility I think is that Rock simply likes trolls and braggarts. For example he is a fan of PAG, but that doesn't mean he is PAG. We've all seen PAG's photos. But I don't think Rock could be Mercer because first of all, Rock is a very emotionally stable person and doesn't ever yell or go into a tantrum or lose self control like Mercer does. Anyone who's met Rock will agree. Secondly, if Rock was behind the Mercer trolls, he wouldn't shoot himself in the foot like that by complaining about his ban to me. If I were impersonating someone, I would distance myself from that person so I could not be connected to them. I would not mention them or defend them and risk being tied to my sock puppet. This is the same argument why I doubt that publicduende and hypermak were the same person because if PD were to impersonate him he would distance himself from him and not connect himself to him by saying they shared the same laptop. That's what I would do. So you gotta think 2 steps ahead to see this kind of stuff and put yourself in their shoes.

So the most likely explanation is that Rock just has an affinity for trolls and weirdos and braggarts like PAG too. He's been like that in the past, so it's nothing new. But that doesn't mean he is behind the troll. It's simply not in his character to talk the way they do. If you ever meet Rock you would see this.

Furthermore, if you listen to all the podcasts I did with Rock you will see that he's too stable and mature to lash out at people like Mercer does. So even if you've never met him, you can see that from hearing his voice and personality alone via audio podcast.
This all just boils down to your personal feelings about Rock and how he doesn't seem like "that sort of guy". But lets just look at the facts please, answer me this, and just use your common sense here:

Rock complained about creating an account and @Pixel--Dude banning that account almost immediately. Pixeldude has banned several accounts recently. ALL of them were either Mercer or PAG related. If he cannot or will not tell which account he created that Pixeldude got banned, the only logical conclusion is that Rock = Mercer and he's behind the abuse. I mean there are logs for account creation and a log that tells all accounts that got banned, and when, right?

Then there's the fact that Rock complained to you about PD banning "Recover"... when PD never 'announced' to the forum that he had banned the account. So how would Rock know the Recover account was banned unless he actually is the person behind that account? It's pretty foolproof. Common sense dictates Rock is Mercer and he's been caught in a lie. Please refute this, Winston, and if you cannot, open your mind to the possibility that Rock could be behind these troll accounts.

And I get it, you know. The guy's your long term friend so you rather not believe this is true. I sympathize with that. But yeah you gotta admit this list of evidence and the recent comments of Rock have been highly suspicious, right?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Those are good points @publicduende and @MarcosZeitola. Yes you've met Rock a few times too and he is too mature and stable and intelligent to do all this and lash out at people. I've never once seen him lash out at anyone in real life or online. He is too kind and gentle to do that. He never badmouths anyone and if he doesn't like someone he just avoids him and does not waste time talking about him or her. He is also frugal with his time and does not even like to waste even one minute of his time on something he sees as pointless.

Of course everyone has a dark side and we've all seen those horror stories online and on TV about people leading double lives which even their husband or wife never suspected. But a man can only change his character a little. He cannot totally be a different person. It's too out of character for Rock to be behind the Mercer trolls. It would be like David Icke or Alex Jones suddenly becoming a corporate drone and conformist who believes everything CNN says. Way too unlikely and out of character. A man cannot change the core of who he is, he can only modify his behavior.

Of course there could be a dark force or shill or paranormal entity that's f***ing with all of us and trying to frame Rock. Or Rock could be a multidimensional entity and in one reality he's innocent, while in another reality he is the culprit. This multiple dimensions and timelines theory has been proposed to explain impossible to solve conspiracies like JFK and 9/11 where all the evidence points to conspiracy yet it's impossible for thousands of people to be in on a conspiracy and all cover it up perfectly like that. It's a reality breakdown, like Matt McKinley says, and indicates that reality isn't as consistent and solid as we think it is. I know that's going too far here, but there are too many examples of this in history. But that's another topic.

For now, why don't we just ban these trolls and forget about them? Whoever it is obviously likes the attention and the more we talk about him, the more fuel we add to the fire. Best to ignore him and let him burn out and lose interest, that's the way to deal with such bullies and trolls and gaslighters.

Also guys, don't assume the worst about everyone. There are several others here who know Rock very well and would probably say that he could not be behind all the trolls and agree with me on the above. For example:

@ladislav and @Mr S and @momopi and even PD and my mutual friend Alex, aka @halnovemila. Also @Yohan and @gsjackson have met Rock before too and would probably agree with me on the above. If any of them see this and want to comment, feel free.

Btw is there any way that Rock could have known that Recover was banned? Could he have assumed that because Recover stopped posting? Do any of you remember any announcement that indicated Recover was banned? I'll look at Recover's posts and see.

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
August 29th, 2023, 2:25 am
Btw is there any way that Rock could have known that Recover was banned? Could he have assumed that because Recover stopped posting? Do any of you remember any announcement that indicated Recover was banned? I'll look at Recover's posts and see.
The only way he could have known was if either Rock himself is a moderator on the forum, which he isn't, or if you or @Pixel--Dude told him Recover had been banned. Or, lastly, if Rock himself created the Recover account. Since he isn't a moderator and I don't believe you or PD told Rock about Recover being banned, the only logical conclusion is that he, himself, is behind the account.

I do agree all of this seems hugely out-of-character for the Rock I knew back in the day on the forum. He seemed like a reasonable, level-headed and knowledgeable guy, a high quality poster with plenty of useful and insightful things to say. But the evidence presented here by Pixeldude cannot be refuted easily, if at all. The whole argument against this accusation boils down to "Rock doesn't seem like that type of guy", but that isn't a very strong argument is it? Rock did say he made an account, and he's almost certainly behind the Recover account. And those accounts of recently banned trollls ALL relate to Mercer, one way or another. There's a huge smoking gun, Winston, and it's pointing at Rock.

Also, please take into account that Mercer has a lot of knowledge about forum history. So it's 100% confirmed he's a long-term former poster. And with all the information presented in this thread, the most likely candidate is Rock. I'd love to believe it isn't true because it bothers me a lot, the horrible things "Mercer" has said about other posters. But this is too much evidence to simply ignore or toss aside.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just looked up Recover's profile and posts. He has several IP addresses and all of them are from Thailand. Here is a list of all his posts:

search.php?author_id=69576&sr=posts

So this is a person who wrote 22 posts and had several IPs, all from Thailand. I think Rock was in Thailand for several months. So I guess it could have been him. But even if Rock is behind Recover, that doesn't mean he's behind all the Mercer trolls. It could be that Rock is behind 1 or 2 accounts and Mercer the rest?

However, it could be a network of trolls and expats in various countries too. Thailand is a popular destination for many tourists and expats.

It is odd though that Rock as a non-poster would waste his time caring about this forum and which trolls get banned. As a non-participant, he shouldn't care either way and just be an observer like he is supposed to be. Not have any emotional investment in it.

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 28th, 2023, 4:08 pm
@WilliamSmith I thought I'd tag you too, since you were interested in the initial accusation I made.
@Pixel--Dude
@Winston
I'm speechless! If you can't trust all those little jews like rock or ladislav claiming to be your friends, who CAN you trust?!?! :o

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OZtcdOsqvEs3/
"Most jews are disloyal. Generally speaking you can't trust the bastards. The TURN on you!"
"The jews are born spies"
"They've got a basic deviousness, that..."
"Well, also, an arrogance, an arrogance that says that's what -- that's what makes a spy. He puts himself above the law."
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Winston wrote:
August 29th, 2023, 2:25 am
He is also frugal with his time and does not even like to waste even one minute of his time on something he sees as pointless.
Yet he follows everything that happens on the forum and even tries to influence you to "override" me because apparently from his perspective I'm just doing whatever I want. Oddly this is similar to what Corey_Bee said to Voyager1 in a private message. Odd syncronisity.
He cannot totally be a different person. It's too out of character for Rock to be behind the Mercer trolls. It would be like David Icke or Alex Jones suddenly becoming a corporate drone and conformist who believes everything CNN says. Way too unlikely and out of character. A man cannot change the core of who he is, he can only modify his behavior.
Of course a man can act a way that is out of character for them. Do you think John Wayne was a real cowboy? Whoever is playing the part of Mercer is putting on an act. They would obviously not act how they behave normally and give themselves away.
Of course there could be a dark force or shill or paranormal entity that's f***ing with all of us and trying to frame Rock. Or Rock could be a multidimensional entity and in one reality he's innocent, while in another reality he is the culprit. This multiple dimensions and timelines theory has been proposed to explain impossible to solve conspiracies like JFK and 9/11 where all the evidence points to conspiracy yet it's impossible for thousands of people to be in on a conspiracy and all cover it up perfectly like that. It's a reality breakdown, like Matt McKinley says, and indicates that reality isn't as consistent and solid as we think it is. I know that's going too far here, but there are too many examples of this in history. But that's another topic.
All of this is irrelevant. Rock is not a multidimensional entity. He's just a man.
For now, why don't we just ban these trolls and forget about them? Whoever it is obviously likes the attention and the more we talk about him, the more fuel we add to the fire. Best to ignore him and let him burn out and lose interest, that's the way to deal with such bullies and trolls and gaslighters.
How can they be ignored? What is it you expect the moderators to do in this situation? I'm trying to remove trolls and your "friend" is saying that I'm banning too many new posters. Why is he saying that? He wants trolls to harass your members so he can get a laugh at everyone else's expense?
Also guys, don't assume the worst about everyone. There are several others here who know Rock very well and would probably say that he could not be behind all the trolls and agree with me on the above. For example:

@ladislav and @Mr S and @momopi and even PD and my mutual friend Alex, aka @halnovemila. Also @Yohan and @gsjackson have met Rock before too and would probably agree with me on the above. If any of them see this and want to comment, feel free.
Yes feel free! I beseech everyone to have a say. But base your opinion on the evidence provided and not just based on whether you like someone or not! Rock has acted suspiciously and brought this upon himself. It's not assuming the worst, it's following the evidence.

Another person I would like to get involved is @Rock himself! Why doesn't he come online since he's always observing from the shadows and even saw this thread before you did. Let him come and speak for his own innocence instead of just hiding behind you all the time. This challenge was issued at him directly. Let him come and defend himself. If he's innocent he should want to clear his name.
I don't remember announcing removing one of hundreds of sockpuppets. I removed this one because the writing style was similar to Chandler. Rock seems certain this guy wasn't a Mercer troll. But Chandler was. The evidence is above. He calls me a controlling moderator and talks about how I don't ban my friends etc, the same way Corey_Bee did and the same way the author of the rip-off report did. They are all the same person.

@Winston can you please address the evidence posted without talking about government agents or multidimensional beings.

Thank you.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

WilliamSmith wrote:
August 29th, 2023, 2:45 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 28th, 2023, 4:08 pm
@Pixel--Dude
@Winston
I'm speechless! If you can't trust all those little jews like rock or ladislav claiming to be your friends, who CAN you trust?!?! :o

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OZtcdOsqvEs3/
"Most jews are disloyal. Generally speaking you can't trust the bastards. The TURN on you!"
"The jews are born spies"
"They've got a basic deviousness, that..."
"Well, also, an arrogance, an arrogance that says that's what -- that's what makes a spy. He puts himself above the law."
Rock is not a Jew. He is a WASP with pale skin from a small town with Christian values.