My Challenge to Rock!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: My Challenge to Rock!

Post by Winston »

How come you guys say that rock looks a bit unsettling? Isn't that a term u use for some character in a horror movie? Lol

Btw I just had a disturbing thought about Rock. If he had a genuine good soul in addition to his dark side, then he would have an inner struggle where his good side tried to subdue his dark side right? However he doesn't seem to have any inner struggle at all. He's always quick and decisive and doesn't stop to think or try to control himself. He never looks confused like I do.

That may be ideal for efficiency. However doesn't that mean he doesn't struggle against this dark side because he's become one with it, or allows his dark side to take control? As in perfect possession like Father Malachi Martin said on Art Bell? If so that's disturbing isn't it? It means his nature could be dark by nature so he has no struggle with it. Kind of like how Dracula doesn't struggle with his dark side either because he's become the dark side himself. U see what I mean? Isn't that kind of scary and disturbing and unsettling if u think about it? Especially if you've trusted him for many years? I've known him since 2010 I think and I always assumed that his good side would always subdue his dark side, like all of us do. But that may not be the case after all right?

Also I've never seen Rock apologize or show regret or remorse for anything. He never says "I'm sorry for hurting your feelings" or "I'm sorry if I made you mad" or "I'm sorry if I blew up and lost my cool". It's as if he has no ability to feel remorse or regret, or feel bad about anything. Isn't that a bad sign? Or does it mean he's unfeeling? Is that typical western male ego, or the sign of an insensitive person or sociopath? What do u all think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@publicduende

Yeah it's smart to keep a low profile in dangerous third world countries. However it's not normal to never give out your name when meeting people or hiding your name from your own friends and going by a pseudonym only. I've known him since 2010 or 2011 and after a year or two he should have said "ok Winston I've known you for a while now. I'll tell you my real name now." Even after a decade he doesn't say that. I know his name now but I found it by accident, not because he told me. You can't deny PD that that's unusual. I don't know anyone who does that. Do you? It's overly secretive and cautious. Brave confident men like John Wayne or Clint Eastwood or Chuck Norris don't do that. Lol. Do you see what I mean?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

publicduende wrote:
December 1st, 2023, 6:30 pm
yick wrote:
December 1st, 2023, 6:13 pm
I don't really know all that much about him apart from the fact he is successful on a superficial level, his addiction to painkillers to get high might have a lot to do with his behaviours and his need to upend this forum, if he has money and is that emotionally invested into putting resources into bringing trolls on here, who's to say he isn't paying some Filipino buttons to do such a thing? It seems a shame that a man who was born into money, has had the best education money can buy and lives a life of relative wealth and leisure in the tropics is after all - a junkie, a drug addict and is on the path to a painful and horrible end - crushing painkillers to get high is no joke.
@yick

Most of those who live a life of relative wealth and leisure are junkies, one way or another. Painkillers are candy compared to what most traders in the City or Wall Street are on.
I didn't say that he only takes pain killers and nothing else. He definitely likes to experiment too. He talks about smoking weed and trying magic mushrooms, etc where it's legal of course. So he is definitely into getting high on substances. I saw him stoned and giddy once on marijuana in Cambodia and thought it was dangerous because someone there could rob him and take his wallet and phone while he's incapacitated. He was not responsive and in some sort of trance. Lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@publicduende

I have an entire thread about Mark's channel "every man has a story". Did you see it?

viewtopic.php?style=11&f=11&t=43190

Sure if u follow Philippines expat channels u are likely to know about it and see Rock's video. However you didn't see the second part of my question. How did space invaders know it was Rock? Rock's voice is not super unique and unless you know him personally you wouldn't recognize him or his voice on a YouTube video. That's what me and @Pixel--Dude were saying.

galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Winston wrote:
December 1st, 2023, 7:05 pm
@publicduende

Yeah it's smart to keep a low profile in dangerous third world countries. However it's not normal to never give out your name when meeting people or hiding your name from your own friends and going by a pseudonym only. I've known him since 2010 or 2011 and after a year or two he should have said "ok Winston I've known you for a while now. I'll tell you my real name now." Even after a decade he doesn't say that. I know his name now but I found it by accident, not because he told me. You can't deny PD that that's unusual. I don't know anyone who does that. Do you? It's overly secretive and cautious. Brave confident men like John Wayne or Clint Eastwood or Chuck Norris don't do that. Lol. Do you see what I mean?
Actually it is quite smart of him. You are 'frenemies'.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

publicduende wrote:
yick wrote:
December 1st, 2023, 6:13 pm
I don't really know all that much about him apart from the fact he is successful on a superficial level, his addiction to painkillers to get high might have a lot to do with his behaviours and his need to upend this forum, if he has money and is that emotionally invested into putting resources into bringing trolls on here, who's to say he isn't paying some Filipino buttons to do such a thing? It seems a shame that a man who was born into money, has had the best education money can buy and lives a life of relative wealth and leisure in the tropics is after all - a junkie, a drug addict and is on the path to a painful and horrible end - crushing painkillers to get high is no joke.
@yick

Most of those who live a life of relative wealth and leisure are junkies, one way or another. Painkillers are candy compared to what most traders in the City or Wall Street are on.
I can imagine, not a world I know much about though it still surprised me to hear it about Rock - I don't know why but it did.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

kangarunner wrote:
December 1st, 2023, 6:35 pm
publicduende wrote:
So you're saying that the entire banking system is run by junkies?
The UK is run by junkies, Boris Johnson - former PM and 'peoples champion' is a cocaine addict, check out his 'peppa pig' speech for Johnson making a public speech whilst high on drugs.

The UK and London is awash with cocaine and ketamines, so much so that the fish and eels that live in the rivers and waterways around London are all high on cocaine which affects their behaviour and migration patterns.

It's not even a secret that drug use is prevalent in the City of London at all levels.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

yick wrote:
December 1st, 2023, 7:55 pm
I can imagine, not a world I know much about though it still surprised me to hear it about Rock - I don't know why but it did.
I have a friend who was a former portfolio manager in healthcare. When I asked him to tell me "how banking works". He replied simply with, "You give me your money. I gamble with it."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
@publicduende

True, that's a bit extreme. Yet, his premises are not totally wrong.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

galii wrote:
December 1st, 2023, 7:22 pm
Winston wrote:
@publicduende

Why would it be smart of him? I am not a backstabber and I do not lie, cheat, or steal, so there is no reason not to trust me. Everyone knows I'm a good and kind person. Many people trust me with their secrets, even women do. Maybe because Rock lies and doesn't have a conscience, he assumes everyone else is the same, kind of like how women who cheat will accuse you of cheating too? It's a form of projection. There is no logical reason to distrust me. I don't break promises or do bad things or betray people. So your statement is not logical. Why would I be a friend and enemy at the same time? That's messed up. How come other men don't refuse to tell you their names, especially if they've known you for years? Even salesmen at the store will tell you their real name.

Why don't you try to make logical sense for a change?

Also why would I want someone who is a friend and enemy at the same time? Isn't that a contradiction and f***ed up and dysfunctional? Why can't I attract normal decent people instead of psychos? Whatever god runs this matrix must be a friggin psycho too.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

publicduende wrote:
December 1st, 2023, 8:58 pm
Winston wrote:
@publicduende

True, that's a bit extreme. Yet, his premises are not totally wrong.
So overcaution makes sense to you? Even if you know the person for years? I don't think that makes sense. Remember when you and I first met in Manila at a restaurant in the mall, afterward you gave me your business card with your full name on it? How come you were ok with that but Rock would not be ok giving me his real name even after many years? That makes no sense if you think about it. It's not normal either. It's also not fair either since he knows my name.

But then again, Rock isn't very logical anyway. He complained to me that @Pixel--Dude was banning innocent people when he had no evidence or legit reasons for claiming that. He just claimed it because he wanted to believe it, not because it was true or had any basis. Again, that's illogical and so Rock is often not logical. Can't you see the big picture? Rock is definitely not Spock at all. lol

galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Winston wrote:
December 1st, 2023, 10:25 pm
galii wrote:
Winston wrote:
@publicduende

Why would it be smart of him? I am not a backstabber and I do not lie, cheat, or steal, so there is no reason not to trust me. Everyone knows I'm a good and kind person. Many people trust me with their secrets, even women do. Maybe because Rock lies and doesn't have a conscience, he assumes everyone else is the same, kind of like how women who cheat will accuse you of cheating too? It's a form of projection. There is no logical reason to distrust me. I don't break promises or do bad things or betray people. So your statement is not logical. Why would I be a friend and enemy at the same time? That's messed up. How come other men don't refuse to tell you their names, especially if they've known you for years? Even salesmen at the store will tell you their real name.

Also why would I want someone who is a friend and enemy at the same time? Isn't that a contradiction and f***ed up and dysfunctional? Why can't I attract normal decent people instead of psychos? Whatever god runs this matrix must be a friggin psycho too.
Actually you do lie. I wrote that to you many times. You did not even bother to answer. It does not make you look good when you go around at say that everybody is a soulless NPC. All your bullshido science denialism comes on top of it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

galii wrote:
December 1st, 2023, 11:03 pm
Winston wrote:
galii wrote:
Winston wrote:
@publicduende

Actually you do lie. I wrote that to you many times. You did not even bother to answer. It does not make you look good when you go around at say that everybody is a soulless NPC. All your bullshido science denialism comes on top of it.
When did I lie? You never said. Just because I don't agree with you, and for good reason, doesn't mean that I lie. Aren't you lying yourself when you say that I lie? You lying about me lying doesn't make me a liar. Plus it's dishonest and wrong too, and a form of slander. You will receive a warning on your account for calling me a liar without basis. You can't go around doing that. Plus you are wasting my time with garbage posts again. I told you many times, if you have nothing of value to say except garbage and lies, then don't bother posting at all. Anyone can lie and say something stupid. If you can't say anything intelligent, don't bother posting at all please. This is your first warning. Slander is not allowed here. Calling someone a liar who isn't is wrong. You making a false statement doesn't make it true just because you say so. Just like saying 2+2=5 doesn't make it true, even if you believe it. I am tired of wasting my time with you and arguing with someone who is dishonest or playing tricks and games on me. I have no tolerance for that. Sorry. I don't like dishonest people like that and don't waste my time with them. This is your first warning.

Next time you disagree, make some valid points please. Otherwise don't bother if all you have are insults. You are polluting the thread and wasting everyone's f***ing time.

galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Winston wrote:
December 1st, 2023, 11:09 pm
galii wrote:
December 1st, 2023, 11:03 pm
Winston wrote:
galii wrote:
Winston wrote:
@publicduende

When did I lie? You never said. Just because I don't agree with you, and for good reason, doesn't mean that I lie. Aren't you lying yourself when you say that I lie? You lying about me lying doesn't make me a liar. Plus it's dishonest and wrong too, and a form of slander. You will receive a warning on your account for calling me a liar without basis. You can't go around doing that. Plus you are wasting my time with garbage posts again. I told you many times, if you have nothing of value to say except garbage and lies, then don't bother posting at all. Anyone can lie and say something stupid. If you can't say anything intelligent, don't bother posting at all please. This is your first warning. Slander is not allowed here. Calling someone a liar who isn't is wrong. You making a false statement doesn't make it true just because you say so. Just like saying 2+2=5 doesn't make it true, even if you believe it. I am tired of wasting my time with you and arguing with someone who is dishonest or playing tricks and games on me. I have no tolerance for that. Sorry. I don't like dishonest people like that and don't waste my time with them. This is your first warning.

Next time you disagree, make some valid points please. Otherwise don't bother if all you have are insults. You are polluting the thread and wasting everyone's f***ing time.
I can find it if you like. You said to me 1 month or so ago that I am always using ChatGPT without mentioning that I use it. I said to you that you are lying. I always write that I use GPT before the textt. If I did not do it where is the proof? You made baseless accusation yourself. After that you did not bother to reply.

Saying that others are NPCs disrespectfull. You NPC.

Btw. You are the one who does not respect others time. I had to block you multiple times on whats up because of your marketing spamming. You would not stop even I said it to you multiple times.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

SaudiArabia wrote: The individual in question, publicduende, is referring to you divulging his personal information, such as his name and social club, in the past and subsequently refusing to remove this personal information on the grounds that you believed it would not cause any harm. Individuals with autism may experience challenges in comprehending the notions of physical space, personal boundaries, privacy, and confidentiality. They will simply expose all of your personal information to the public. So you would want to limit your exposure to such people. Furthermore, individuals with autism struggle to comprehend the cognitive processes employed by neurotypical individuals. Due to the lack of social ties and empathy among autistic individuals, they may engage in conversations with individuals who exhibit racist, rapist, pedophilic, or other behaviors deemed undesirable by normal people without experiencing a sense of wrongdoing. Ordinary individuals perceive your association with individuals of low moral character and conclude that you too possess similar undesirable qualities. Therefore, the average individual would not desire to be associated with the content presented on this platform.

I hope that helps

~Dr
It surely helps us understand why an individual like you needs to pay ladyboys in Pattaya to feel a crumble of desirability.