Passive-aggressive Con-girls. The Playbook

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Passive-aggressive Con-girls. The Playbook

Post by ladislav »

On some dating websites, you meet girls who are quite smart. They post " Age does not matter" and get flooded by invitations to connect.

Then, they begin what appears to be a genuine relationship, talking to the man, sharing her life moments, telling stories, etc. This may last for over a week. This is the confidence building time.

Then, the sob stories begin, the sadness, the disease, the lack of money for school, the inability to send you photos because she has no phone load. No direct requests are made. You may even offer money, and she will proudly refuse it saying she will handle the problem herself. This is the hinting time.

Then the hints become more suggestive. " I wish someone would help at this time as I don't know what to do". " Yes, I am going to quit school, but I don't have money for work clearances". " I would like to continue talking to you, but my phone is broken now, and soon I won't have WIFI here as I have no money to pay for it." This is the beginning of the passive aggressive stage.

By then, the lonely man begin insisting on helping. And the lady "reluctantly" agrees. Money is sent by Xoom or Western Union. Oh, she is so grateful and she will be accepting the date invitation from Joe when he comes to the Philippines.

A lull follows. More confidence building. And then, she becomes more daring and starts asking for loads and then, another small remittance all with the stories foretasting how it will be when Joe and Jonalyn finally meet.

The man's purse strings become totally loose and he starts sending money with abandon.

He and another 5-10 people. A good income for the lady.

She slowly asks him to increase the amounts and pay more frequently. Until he figures out it is a scam and sends no more. Or until he refuses, and she blocks him calling him a stingy Americano.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!