The Game

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: The Game

Post by Lucas88 »

Why does he call himself "Roccia"?

Is he a fan of this guy?

Or is it for some other reason? 🤣🤣🤣

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Lucas88 wrote:
January 20th, 2024, 9:15 am

Is he a fan of this guy?

Just to confirm @Lucas88, how long have we, @MarcosZeitola and @publicduende suspected this rat of being another Mercer sockpuppet? Just so he can't plead to Winston and claim he was victimised because I had a row with him.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 20th, 2024, 9:20 am
Lucas88 wrote:
January 20th, 2024, 9:15 am

Is he a fan of this guy?

Just to confirm @Lucas88, how long have we, @MarcosZeitola and @publicduende suspected this rat of being another Mercer sockpuppet? Just so he can't plead to Winston and claim he was victimised because I had a row with him.
Yes, we all suspected this Roccia of being another Mercer sockpuppet since not too long after he (re-)joined. Same Mercer talking points. Same digging up old threads from years ago including at least one about Rock. He even chose a username with an allusion to the suspected culprit in order to subtly mock us. Lastly, he claims to be Australian but uses US spelling conventions. 😂😂😂

It's obvious that Roccia is just another creation of Mercer's imagination.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Lucas88 wrote:
January 20th, 2024, 9:59 am
Yes, we all suspected this Roccia of being another Mercer sockpuppet since not too long after he (re-)joined. Same Mercer talking points. Same digging up old threads from years ago including at least one about Rock. He even chose a username with an allusion to the suspected culprit in order to subtly mock us. Lastly, he claims to be Australian but uses US spelling conventions. 😂😂😂

It's obvious that Roccia is just another creation of Mercer's imagination.
Exactly :lol: f**k that guy. Beating this guy to the curb every time doesn't get any less pleasurable :lol: knowing that the little shit is probably seething brings me a lot of joy hahaha.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Roccia wrote:
January 20th, 2024, 9:10 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 20th, 2024, 9:03 am
@Roccia found you again Mercer. Any last words before I send yet another sockpuppet into the Happierabroad abyss? :lol:
i'm not mercer you bloody wanker. does @winston just allow you to accuse anyone of being a sockpuppet and then banning them. if so now i know why this forum gets no activity.
Usually only Brits and Aussies use the term "wanker" right? It's not an American term is it? I remember my old enemy David Fuller used to use that word a lot. I wonder if it's him. It could also be Stefan, he also liked to provoke people and got off on it.

I didn't know that "Roccia" meant Rock in Russian. Wow. I thought it meant Russia. He even gives himself away. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is a great song for Rock called "I Am a Rock". lol. This version is sung by the Hollies, not by Simon and Garfunkel.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@Felsen say hello to idiot Mercer's latest sockpuppet account. This isn't even fun or challenging anymore. Shall I reveal how I keep catching these accounts? Or shall I just let this moron keep trying and banning him before he gets chance to do anything? :lol: