The Game

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

The Game

Post by Pixel--Dude »

I've been playing a little game with my old buddy @Mercer the author of which is such a degenerate piece of shit that he cannot help himself. He won't accept a permanent ban and just f**k off somewhere else. He always has to come back here again and again and each and every time he comes back he slips into the same pattern of trolling and filling this forum with bullshit.

@Epsilon99 it's time to face the music. I'm calling you out in public this time. Admittedly, some of your posts have been funny and you've been keeping a bit of a low profile, but the fact remains the same. We all know who you are.

@MarcosZeitola
@Lucas88 and myself have all noticed that you're a troll and we know exactly which troll you are. You talk about blackpill shit and toilets as you have done on your previous accounts such as @Mercer and @My life is garbage

This time I wanted to try things a little differently. Own up. Admit that you are Mercer and I'll not ban you this time. I'll let you keep your Epsilon99 account and continue using the forum since you're THAT determined to f***ing be here.

However, ignore this thread or continue to try and bullshit that you're a new user and I'll just ban your account yet again. :mrgreen:

Like I said we all know it's you and its obvious you're a troll so the choice is yours. Own up and be allowed to stay (on a last warning basis and so long as you're not too disruptive) or try to bullshit me when I already know it's you and I'll just ban you and we can continue the same cycle of me banning you and you throwing a tantrum in the shoutbox. Your call.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Game

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Agreed, @Pixel--Dude it's painfully obvious that @Epsilon99 is the same person behind Mercer/Spencer and various forum reincarnations of the same rotten soul. I'm pretty tired of the bastard continuing to come back, and it's like he barely tries to hide it, even when he does keep a low profile like this time around, he keeps dropping little hints like calling Winston "Wiseton" and shit like that, or using the same incel lingo he always does. I say ban the clown already and get it over with.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Epsilon99
Freshman Poster

Post by Epsilon99 »

@Pixel--Dude I admit that I'm a clone of Mercer.
MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 25th, 2023, 10:16 am
I say ban the clown already and get it over with.
Yes, I am a clown and work for a traveling carnival. That doesn't mean I deserve to get banned.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Epsilon99 wrote:
September 25th, 2023, 4:26 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Yes, I am a clown and work for a traveling carnival. That doesn't mean I deserve to get banned.
What do you get out of this? Why do you want to be on this forum and just troll it every day? I'm genuinely curious. Please give us a legitimate answer so we can understand what is going on inside your head.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Epsilon99
Freshman Poster

Post by Epsilon99 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
September 26th, 2023, 2:38 pm
Epsilon99 wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
What do you get out of this? Why do you want to be on this forum and just troll it every day? I'm genuinely curious. Please give us a legitimate answer so we can understand what is going on inside your head.
I live in an RV in the Tenderloin and have no one else to talk to.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Epsilon99 wrote:
September 26th, 2023, 2:39 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
September 26th, 2023, 2:38 pm
Epsilon99 wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
I live in an RV in the Tenderloin and have no one else to talk to.
You're full of it. There are a couple of things people can take away from this interaction:

1. You're relentless and like a rash that keeps coming back.

2. My detective skills are on par with Poirot :mrgreen:

3. I lied when I said I wasn't going ban you, so thanks for the confession and better luck next time you piece of shit :lol:
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@Mercer5 found you again dipshit! I know what account you're using on the forum already :lol:
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@Mahayana I know it's you Mercer, so stop acting stupid. You've already made a f**k up with this sockpuppet! I know how to identify your accounts with ease by now so just f**k off you subhuman garbage! :mrgreen:
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 5th, 2023, 5:12 pm
@Mahayana I know it's you Mercer, so stop acting stupid. You've already made a f**k up with this sockpuppet! I know how to identify your accounts with ease by now so just f**k off you subhuman garbage! :mrgreen:
Meh, might as well just let the guy stay at this point. We done lost practically everybody. Even @Lucas88 is gone now, and I was so enjoying the stuff he was explaining even if some of it was kind of depressing because of the truth in all. As long as Mercer quit posting dumb shit about Israel, the only thing I want to hear about is ISrael getting what it deserves, not someone praising them because they managed to convince the West to be their loyal little bitch by censoring anyone from calling them out. Mercer isn't as crazy like he was before just attention craving.

lol remember when he use to spam the holy shit out of the shout out box every single day with the same stuff non stop? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He's still crazy but, damn he use to be even crazier. I don't know..By 2024 I'm sure this place will be officially gone. Wintson kept it alive for as long as he did, site was even around back when I was still in school! Thats how long this place survived. It's just that now, the internet isn't fun anymore...
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 5th, 2023, 5:22 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Meh, might as well just let the guy stay at this point. We done lost practically everybody. Even @Lucas88 is gone now, and I was so enjoying the stuff he was explaining even if some of it was kind of depressing because of the truth in all. As long as Mercer quit posting dumb shit about Israel, the only thing I want to hear about is ISrael getting what it deserves, not someone praising them because they managed to convince the West to be their loyal little bitch by censoring anyone from calling them out. Mercer isn't as crazy like he was before just attention craving.

lol remember when he use to spam the holy shit out of the shout out box every single day with the same stuff non stop? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He's still crazy but, damn he use to be even crazier. I don't know..By 2024 I'm sure this place will be officially gone. Wintson kept it alive for as long as he did, site was even around back when I was still in school! Thats how long this place survived. It's just that now, the internet isn't fun anymore...
He's too much of a disruptive asshole to be allowed to stay. Plus if he stays I think good members like @MarcosZeitola and possibly yourself would just end up leaving. Because he's a dickhead that enjoys rubbing everyone up the wrong way for his own entertainment. I say let the little cunt rot and keep kicking his ass to the kerb like he deserves. f**k him!

I wouldn't care if I was the last man standing and I had nobody else here to talk to I wouldn't tolerate that little insect coming back here. He made fun of Davewe and Jester dying and said horrible stuff about people's families. Say what you want about me but saying shit about kids is bang out of line and if I ever met this guy in person I'd never get bored of punching his lights out.

@Lucas88 hasn't left. He's just busy at the moment. He's reading a new book and he's engrossed in it. He'll be back when he's ready.

As for Mercer, he hasn't really changed. He's just trying harder to keep a low profile because he knows I'll just ban his ass and remove him from the forum instantly when I notice him. He always slips back into the same pattern of behaviour which makes his accounts easily distinguishable though. That's why I made the example with @Epsilon99 above to demonstrate that I do always figure him out!

With this latest account he really made a huge error and gave himself away easily. So The Game continues. I'll always be the winner lol...

If he does genuinely want to come back he should start by issuing a genuine apology for talking shit about dead forum members and people's families. That would be a good start. But I doubt he's capable of doing that and I doubt it would be a genuine apology anyway since he's only here to troll and make fun of everyone and cause disruption and discord.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 5th, 2023, 5:43 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:

He's too much of a disruptive asshole to be allowed to stay. Plus if he stays I think good members like @MarcosZeitola and possibly yourself would just end up leaving. Because he's a dickhead that enjoys rubbing everyone up the wrong way for his own entertainment. I say let the little cunt rot and keep kicking his ass to the kerb like he deserves. f**k him!

I wouldn't care if I was the last man standing and I had nobody else here to talk to I wouldn't tolerate that little insect coming back here. He made fun of Davewe and Jester dying and said horrible stuff about people's families. Say what you want about me but saying shit about kids is bang out of line and if I ever met this guy in person I'd never get bored of punching his lights out.

@Lucas88 hasn't left. He's just busy at the moment. He's reading a new book and he's engrossed in it. He'll be back when he's ready.

As for Mercer, he hasn't really changed. He's just trying harder to keep a low profile because he knows I'll just ban his ass and remove him from the forum instantly when I notice him. He always slips back into the same pattern of behaviour which makes his accounts easily distinguishable though. That's why I made the example with @Epsilon99 above to demonstrate that I do always figure him out!

With this latest account he really made a huge error and gave himself away easily. So The Game continues. I'll always be the winner lol...

If he does genuinely want to come back he should start by issuing a genuine apology for talking shit about dead forum members and people's families. That would be a good start. But I doubt he's capable of doing that and I doubt it would be a genuine apology anyway since he's only here to troll and make fun of everyone and cause disruption and discord.
I don't think Marcos would leave unless he just gets bored. Cynical that Korean guy was cool and he's gone. Cornfed left. I don't know. I came here because i just needed a place to blow off steam and such since most forums are echochambers, can't really say anything without getting kicked. That's why I would just go to RooshV' forum when it was there, sit and read what people were saying but rarely ever spoke since he did ban me once and kept sending out warnings when I came back but never banned me a second time. Either way, Mercer is just I don't know bored...Some people get like that sometimes, they become bored to the point of saying stuff and don't really pay any attention to what they are saying. Either way its up to you to let him back or keep him away from here. I usually come when there are people to chat with, and unfortunately there arne't too many for me to talk with about stuff. I almost did leave that one time I went brutal on Kangarunner. But that's old news and I'm guessing every once in awhile people just troll to get on someone's nerve every now and then out of pure boredom. Don't know whats the issue with Mercer. Could be a heavy drinker, or just criminally insane for attention.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

November 5th, 2023, 6:15 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 5th, 2023, 5:43 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:

I don't think Marcos would leave unless he just gets bored. Cynical that Korean guy was cool and he's gone. Cornfed left. I don't know. I came here because i just needed a place to blow off steam and such since most forums are echochambers, can't really say anything without getting kicked. That's why I would just go to RooshV' forum when it was there, sit and read what people were saying but rarely ever spoke since he did ban me once and kept sending out warnings when I came back but never banned me a second time. Either way, Mercer is just I don't know bored...Some people get like that sometimes, they become bored to the point of saying stuff and don't really pay any attention to what they are saying. Either way its up to you to let him back or keep him away from here. I usually come when there are people to chat with, and unfortunately there arne't too many for me to talk with about stuff. I almost did leave that one time I went brutal on Kangarunner. But that's old news and I'm guessing every once in awhile people just troll to get on someone's nerve every now and then out of pure boredom. Don't know whats the issue with Mercer. Could be a heavy drinker, or just criminally insane for attention.
I think he's depressed. That much I believe is real. The rest is all bullshit. I don't know what he gets out of doing what he does here. My guess is that he's bored and just enjoys annoying people and watching people argue over things that he posts.

If he gets a majority vote in favour of him staying and if he apologises and I believe its sincere then I will talk to @Winston and @fschmidt and if those two think Mercer can come back then I'll let him come back. Those are the 3 things that should happen. I can't see any of them happening though.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@Roccia found you again Mercer. Any last words before I send yet another sockpuppet into the Happierabroad abyss? :lol:
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 20th, 2024, 9:03 am
@Roccia found you again Mercer. Any last words before I send yet another sockpuppet into the Happierabroad abyss? :lol:
i'm not mercer you bloody wanker. does @winston just allow you to accuse anyone of being a sockpuppet and then banning them. if so now i know why this forum gets no activity.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Roccia wrote:
January 20th, 2024, 9:10 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 20th, 2024, 9:03 am
i'm not mercer you bloody wanker. does @winston just allow you to accuse anyone of being a sockpuppet and then banning them. if so now i know why this forum gets no activity.
Dude, you are Mercer. You can cry to Winston all you want, but I think Winston knows me well enough to know that I'm a pretty shrewd moderator. I think you should have worked out by now that nobody gives a f**k about your pleas you vermin.