Invasion of Europe

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Invasion of Europe

Post by NPCslammer »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
October 28th, 2023, 1:55 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
October 27th, 2023, 4:47 pm
One of the problems with being an empath is that often when people commit transgression against you you will often try to excuse that behaviour or justify it in some way so that it makes sense. Obviously as someone empathic towards others you cannot reconcile or relate to shitty behaviour which is so alien to an empath, so you justify it by thinking stuff like: "Maybe they acted this way because X,Y,Z!" Such rationalisation of shitty behaviour is normal for an empath because they cannot relate to solipsistic ways of thinking.

Lately I've realised that shitty behaviour cannot or should not be justified or rationalised in any way, shape or form. Sometimes, even as an empath you have to realise that someone doesn't necessarily behave badly towards you because they had a bad upbringing, or they have been through a lot, or have had bad relationships with women etc... some people just behave poorly because simply put they are degenerate scum and absolute soulless cunts! There is no reason to apply too much rationalisation here. Accept people are f***ing shit in general and you won't be disappointed when people inevitably let you down.

What do you guys think?
@Lucas88
@Winston
@galii
@fschmidt
@MarcosZeitola
@publicduende
@willymonfrete
@WanderingProtagonist

Have you guys ever been let down by someone you trusted and this pushed you further into misanthropy? Have you ever been betrayed or disappointed and tried to rationalise shitty behaviour or make excuses for people who just, for lack of a better word, turned out to be total cunts whose behaviour cannot be reconciled or rationalised. Share your thoughts.
I have been betrayed plenty of time, but seeing world leaders also betray their own people cause me to build hatred and angry. Like I wanted to believe that a woman could govern her people, so I put trust in Meloni despite I'm not even Italian or from Italy. I just wanted to believe she truly gave a shit about the people of Italy during a time when leaders everywhere are selling out and betraying their own people...Then what does she do? She lets a small Island get flooded with hordes of African men, throws up her arm and smiles like it's funny what she did and made every single Italian hate her fake lying ass.
As time goes on the more I realize that the Europissbrains deserve the Mohammed crowd and the blackies. When the blackies were rioting in Paris and destroying things left and right some retarded French hag was begging the cops not to hurt the poor little innocent dindu nuffins and Muzzies. The crime in Sweden is so bad from the “refugees” that they are using the army to crack down on crime. Let the Mohammed crowd take over Western Europe. They voted for it. Eastern Europe doesn’t have that problem because they voted for a government that didn’t allow it. Italy should have voted in a far right leader long before Giorgia Meloni showed up. Then they wouldn’t have the problems they’re having now.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-66964723

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Invasion of Europe

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

NPCslammer wrote:
October 30th, 2023, 4:09 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
One of the problems with being an empath is that often when people commit transgression against you you will often try to excuse that behaviour or justify it in some way so that it makes sense. Obviously as someone empathic towards others you cannot reconcile or relate to shitty behaviour which is so alien to an empath, so you justify it by thinking stuff like: "Maybe they acted this way because X,Y,Z!" Such rationalisation of shitty behaviour is normal for an empath because they cannot relate to solipsistic ways of thinking.

Lately I've realised that shitty behaviour cannot or should not be justified or rationalised in any way, shape or form. Sometimes, even as an empath you have to realise that someone doesn't necessarily behave badly towards you because they had a bad upbringing, or they have been through a lot, or have had bad relationships with women etc... some people just behave poorly because simply put they are degenerate scum and absolute soulless cunts! There is no reason to apply too much rationalisation here. Accept people are f***ing shit in general and you won't be disappointed when people inevitably let you down.

What do you guys think?
@Lucas88
@Winston
@galii
@fschmidt
@MarcosZeitola
@publicduende
@willymonfrete
@WanderingProtagonist

Have you guys ever been let down by someone you trusted and this pushed you further into misanthropy? Have you ever been betrayed or disappointed and tried to rationalise shitty behaviour or make excuses for people who just, for lack of a better word, turned out to be total cunts whose behaviour cannot be reconciled or rationalised. Share your thoughts.
I have been betrayed plenty of time, but seeing world leaders also betray their own people cause me to build hatred and angry. Like I wanted to believe that a woman could govern her people, so I put trust in Meloni despite I'm not even Italian or from Italy. I just wanted to believe she truly gave a shit about the people of Italy during a time when leaders everywhere are selling out and betraying their own people...Then what does she do? She lets a small Island get flooded with hordes of African men, throws up her arm and smiles like it's funny what she did and made every single Italian hate her fake lying ass.
As time goes on the more I realize that the Europissbrains deserve the Mohammed crowd and the blackies. When the blackies were rioting in Paris and destroying things left and right some retarded French hag was begging the cops not to hurt the poor little innocent dindu nuffins and Muzzies. The crime in Sweden is so bad from the “refugees” that they are using the army to crack down on crime. Let the Mohammed crowd take over Western Europe. They voted for it. Eastern Europe doesn’t have that problem because they voted for a government that didn’t allow it. Italy should have voted in a far right leader long before Giorgia Meloni showed up. Then they wouldn’t have the problems they’re having now.

I think all of that was intentional, once you have the army involved it becomes apparent that your country is becoming authoritian, having more government is never a good thing because the people probably got so terrified they had to beg the army to come in and help. This is probably going to happen in any and every country that have liberal Governments running things. I don't know what you think of La Penn but she's far right but gets called "racist" which seems to be a tool that gets used against White governments all the time. The problem is WEF, The UN, and EU. As long as these three POS groups have control over the world, everywhere is going to end up like this including EE if they ever let some liberal asshole take over. And most far right leaders aren't really far right.

Trump pretended to be Far right but look who he serves. Meloni is just another traitor and we have so many of them in the world. Far Right leaders who are serious are hard to come by because like I said "Your racist" is the ultimate weapon against any of these leaders and this is why the liberals keep f***ing winning. By being "tolerant" of everything. White people have been brainwashed into being weak for decades, you'll never see Africans defending whites if they were being apprehended by cops in Africa. This shit isn't going to stop until it becomes beyond horrifying. Every woman in Sweden/West Europe will have to be a victim of sexual violence to the point where none of them can go anywhere without being a target, or these guys invading homes and doing it to them. People change their attitude only when their lives become so impossible to live without fear they have no choice but to change their BS habits. And even then some people are just beyond ignorant and never change or learn. Like a liberal voting to have California end up how it is only to go somewhere else and vote in the same POS assholes they voted in to destroy CA.

Plus it's hard for me to even accept Right-Wing Governments anymore since they are all Pro-Zionist and all about "Stand for Israel!" Which to me makes them equally as bad as the liberal dickheads who are Pro-Open Border. I don't know if the ones in Eastern Europe are all about Team Israel, but I do know far right Western governments are. Either way its hard to trust any of them...I mean will a Far Right leader come in and deport all these people back to where they came from? I doubt that they will. A government have the power to do a lot of things to fix these problems, it all boil down to whether or not they want to or continue to just piss off their own people until said people grow a pair and have a revolution like what happened in Egypt when they got sick of their government and overthrew his ass.

The fact is, Europe let these problem happen because they are all part of Wef, UN, and EU that have control over what they can and can't do. When Meloni first tried to have the boats turned around WEF blocked her from doing it. Then out of nowhere she starts "embracing diversity." So I'm thinking they threaten her, her family, anything and got her to back stab the people of Italy unless she was always planning to do that from the beginning. With these current leaders you never know what goes on behind the curtains. I remember the guy who runs Hungary was threaten by WEF as well for not allowing open borders. The problem is these countries are allowing billionaire cucks threaten them. EU even tried to force Putin's hand, but from what I hear Putin is surrounded by Jews as well, so he's not exactly all that tough....Anyone the Jews control is a loser to me, I don't care how tough they try to act....If Jews are representing your country in anyway or form, you still belong to them. Right or left even more so if you take orders from them. For me to truly believe these leaders care about their people they will have to prove to me no one owns them, especially Zionist these people have a severe God complex problem.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Invasion of Europe

Post by NPCslammer »

October 30th, 2023, 4:16 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:

What do you guys think?
@Lucas88
@Winston
@galii
@fschmidt
@MarcosZeitola
@publicduende
@willymonfrete
@WanderingProtagonist

I think all of that was intentional, once you have the army involved it becomes apparent that your country is becoming authoritian, having more government is never a good thing because the people probably got so terrified they had to beg the army to come in and help. This is probably going to happen in any and every country that have liberal Governments running things. I don't know what you think of La Penn but she's far right but gets called "racist" which seems to be a tool that gets used against White governments all the time. The problem is WEF, The UN, and EU. As long as these three POS groups have control over the world, everywhere is going to end up like this including EE if they ever let some liberal asshole take over. And most far right leaders aren't really far right.

Trump pretended to be Far right but look who he serves. Meloni is just another traitor and we have so many of them in the world. Far Right leaders who are serious are hard to come by because like I said "Your racist" is the ultimate weapon against any of these leaders and this is why the liberals keep f***ing winning. By being "tolerant" of everything. White people have been brainwashed into being weak for decades, you'll never see Africans defending whites if they were being apprehended by cops in Africa. This shit isn't going to stop until it becomes beyond horrifying. Every woman in Sweden/West Europe will have to be a victim of sexual violence to the point where none of them can go anywhere without being a target, or these guys invading homes and doing it to them. People change their attitude only when their lives become so impossible to live without fear they have no choice but to change their BS habits. And even then some people are just beyond ignorant and never change or learn. Like a liberal voting to have California end up how it is only to go somewhere else and vote in the same POS assholes they voted in to destroy CA.

Plus it's hard for me to even accept Right-Wing Governments anymore since they are all Pro-Zionist and all about "Stand for Israel!" Which to me makes them equally as bad as the liberal dickheads who are Pro-Open Border. I don't know if the ones in Eastern Europe are all about Team Israel, but I do know far right Western governments are. Either way its hard to trust any of them...I mean will a Far Right leader come in and deport all these people back to where they came from? I doubt that they will. A government have the power to do a lot of things to fix these problems, it all boil down to whether or not they want to or continue to just piss off their own people until said people grow a pair and have a revolution like what happened in Egypt when they got sick of their government and overthrew his ass.

The fact is, Europe let these problem happen because they are all part of Wef, UN, and EU that have control over what they can and can't do. When Meloni first tried to have the boats turned around WEF blocked her from doing it. Then out of nowhere she starts "embracing diversity." So I'm thinking they threaten her, her family, anything and got her to back stab the people of Italy unless she was always planning to do that from the beginning. With these current leaders you never know what goes on behind the curtains. I remember the guy who runs Hungary was threaten by WEF as well for not allowing open borders. The problem is these countries are allowing billionaire cucks threaten them. EU even tried to force Putin's hand, but from what I hear Putin is surrounded by Jews as well, so he's not exactly all that tough....Anyone the Jews control is a loser to me, I don't care how tough they try to act....If Jews are representing your country in anyway or form, you still belong to them. Right or left even more so if you take orders from them. For me to truly believe these leaders care about their people they will have to prove to me no one owns them, especially Zionist these people have a severe God complex problem.
The blame ultimately lies on the people. I spend more time on social media that I should these days, and there are still hordes of white leftards that will go to their grave defending all of this crap. Western Europissbrains are just super liberal for the most part. You’re talking about countries like the UK which arrest people for silently praying in front of abortion clinics but let the Muzzies openly preach specific ways to execute gays. But don’t be white and say “stupid faggot” on social media. That will get you arrested over there. Scotland police were caught addressing pedophiles as MAPS(minor attracted persons). They let a bunch of trannies in the women’s prison. Some tranny inmate said that he was baby and need milk bottles and the government of whichever dipshit country it was said they were taking it very seriously. I see plenty of Scandinavian f***tards saying that it’s Islamaphobic, bigoted and racist to criticize what’s going on in their country despite grenades going off, women getting raped all the time and massive car fires and riots occurring regularly. These people are scum and deserve to be taken over. The Europeans that never supported any of this I feel sorry for, but their own people sold them out. They should leave their country and let the leftards figure out how to deal with the mess. The silver lining though is that I’m seeing some super based and unapologetically racist Europeans speak their mind these days. Some pretty hilarious memes and stuff. Gonna take a lot more than that though.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Invasion of Europe

NPCslammer wrote:
October 30th, 2023, 5:46 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:

What do you guys think?
@Lucas88
@Winston
@galii
@fschmidt
@MarcosZeitola
@publicduende
@willymonfrete
@WanderingProtagonist

The blame ultimately lies on the people. I spend more time on social media that I should these days, and there are still hordes of white leftards that will go to their grave defending all of this crap. Western Europissbrains are just super liberal for the most part. You’re talking about countries like the UK which arrest people for silently praying in front of abortion clinics but let the Muzzies openly preach specific ways to execute gays. But don’t be white and say “stupid faggot” on social media. That will get you arrested over there. Scotland police were caught addressing pedophiles as MAPS(minor attracted persons). They let a bunch of trannies in the women’s prison. Some tranny inmate said that he was baby and need milk bottles and the government of whichever dipshit country it was said they were taking it very seriously. I see plenty of Scandinavian f***tards saying that it’s Islamaphobic, bigoted and racist to criticize what’s going on in their country despite grenades going off, women getting raped all the time and massive car fires and riots occurring regularly. These people are scum and deserve to be taken over. The Europeans that never supported any of this I feel sorry for, but their own people sold them out. They should leave their country and let the leftards figure out how to deal with the mess. The silver lining though is that I’m seeing some super based and unapologetically racist Europeans speak their mind these days. Some pretty hilarious memes and stuff. Gonna take a lot more than that though.
The thing is the leftards you speak of haven't been VICTIMS of this shit yet. It's like that white guy who was all about Pro-BLM until he kept getting his ass kicked and robbed by black men. All of a sudden he started saying all kinds of anti-black stuff about how he would never ever support another black organization. These people you speak of do this because they want to virtue signal, once they get their faces caved in or become victims themselves their shit attitude changes. Take the Mayor of New York for example, he was pro open borders until it started to affect him. Once he realized he would be the one having to pay to take care of all these illegals he immediately changed his attitude on open borders and finally admitted it was going to cripple and hurt New York City.

You also had these liberals come out begging for the wall to be closed. Fact is I'm staying away from liberal white countries.....I can't be around idiotic weak people, I might lose my mind and try to teach them a lesson myself by attacking them to make them change their minds. They can cry "that's racist" all they want, problem is Europeans are weaker than Americans. At least here some people are against open borders but even so it's hard to choose sides when Conservatives are all about pro-Israel, when it's Israel that's forcing all these countries to turn to shit in the first place so each and every single one of them become unlivable. Again for people to change their attitudes about anything they have to become a victim of their own Bullshit beliefs. The people who defend these asshole invaders are doing it out of pure SJW reasons until one of them are assaulted. And even then it doesn't always change their mind. White people have been conditioned to swallow all that White Guilt horseshit. At first I was in agreement with Conservatives about liberals until this war started. Once this war started, Conservatives started acting just like the leftist. After that my hatred for both sides grew. Now I can't stand either side. There were some Conservatives that aren't in favor of supporting Israel. It's mainly the Evangelical Christian idiots.

I don't know I can't stand social media platforms. This one is still cool as long as it's active and I can keep my anger under control vs lashing out at people. But everything wrong with the world we live in today only intensifies my anger since I want to do something about these problems the world faces, yet I feel so helpless at the same time. People should embrace their inner hatred of these invaders. You are absolutely right about the Muslims having all that freedom to talk about what they'll do to those they hate. Some of them will actually do it too, and that story about the teacher in France who offended Islam with his art got his head cut off.

I don't even think they imprisoned the asshole that did that either....They practically have all this free reign to terrorize Europe and make it the worse place in the world. But here in the U.S. there are way too many armed citizens so a terror attack here would just give people an excuse to go out and shoot the mfer if they do it in their town. That's why in 2020 when the BLM riots happened, they stayed the hell away from white suburbs in Red States...The law in those states gave the people permission to shoot back and defend their turf. So they stayed in Blue states where Democrats literately allowed them to terrorize, kill, and hurt people because liberals have this "guilt" problem where they believe they deserve to be hurt, killed, and raped....I can't stand the sheer level of this pathetic behavior. If they feel so strong about it, they should just get it over with it and take their own life. If I was European I would just move to the East side of Europe, let all the liberal Europeans get what they deserve. I just can't stand their stupidty what so ever.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Invasion of Europe

Post by NPCslammer »

October 30th, 2023, 7:42 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:

The thing is the leftards you speak of haven't been VICTIMS of this shit yet. It's like that white guy who was all about Pro-BLM until he kept getting his ass kicked and robbed by black men. All of a sudden he started saying all kinds of anti-black stuff about how he would never ever support another black organization. These people you speak of do this because they want to virtue signal, once they get their faces caved in or become victims themselves their shit attitude changes. Take the Mayor of New York for example, he was pro open borders until it started to affect him. Once he realized he would be the one having to pay to take care of all these illegals he immediately changed his attitude on open borders and finally admitted it was going to cripple and hurt New York City.

You also had these liberals come out begging for the wall to be closed. Fact is I'm staying away from liberal white countries.....I can't be around idiotic weak people, I might lose my mind and try to teach them a lesson myself by attacking them to make them change their minds. They can cry "that's racist" all they want, problem is Europeans are weaker than Americans. At least here some people are against open borders but even so it's hard to choose sides when Conservatives are all about pro-Israel, when it's Israel that's forcing all these countries to turn to shit in the first place so each and every single one of them become unlivable. Again for people to change their attitudes about anything they have to become a victim of their own Bullshit beliefs. The people who defend these asshole invaders are doing it out of pure SJW reasons until one of them are assaulted. And even then it doesn't always change their mind. White people have been conditioned to swallow all that White Guilt horseshit. At first I was in agreement with Conservatives about liberals until this war started. Once this war started, Conservatives started acting just like the leftist. After that my hatred for both sides grew. Now I can't stand either side. There were some Conservatives that aren't in favor of supporting Israel. It's mainly the Evangelical Christian idiots.

I don't know I can't stand social media platforms. This one is still cool as long as it's active and I can keep my anger under control vs lashing out at people. But everything wrong with the world we live in today only intensifies my anger since I want to do something about these problems the world faces, yet I feel so helpless at the same time. People should embrace their inner hatred of these invaders. You are absolutely right about the Muslims having all that freedom to talk about what they'll do to those they hate. Some of them will actually do it too, and that story about the teacher in France who offended Islam with his art got his head cut off.

I don't even think they imprisoned the asshole that did that either....They practically have all this free reign to terrorize Europe and make it the worse place in the world. But here in the U.S. there are way too many armed citizens so a terror attack here would just give people an excuse to go out and shoot the mfer if they do it in their town. That's why in 2020 when the BLM riots happened, they stayed the hell away from white suburbs in Red States...The law in those states gave the people permission to shoot back and defend their turf. So they stayed in Blue states where Democrats literately allowed them to terrorize, kill, and hurt people because liberals have this "guilt" problem where they believe they deserve to be hurt, killed, and raped....I can't stand the sheer level of this pathetic behavior. If they feel so strong about it, they should just get it over with it and take their own life. If I was European I would just move to the East side of Europe, let all the liberal Europeans get what they deserve. I just can't stand their stupidty what so ever.

The leftards are starting to experience the consequences of their policies a little bit. Recently several white libtards, blm supporters, Antifa supporters were murdered by dindus. I could scrounge up the articles. White libtards are hilarious. They think that supporting BLM and rioting for fentanyl Floyd makes the dindu nuffin community like them. The dindus would slay all the white libtards in second if they could get away it, just like they did in Zimbabwe and are doing in S Africa now.

Whole foods, Walmart, Target, Starbucks etc.. are closing in places like Portland, Chicago, San Francisco. People are getting mugged, their cars broken into, getting burglarized, dodging crap all over the street. Migrants are being housed in their kids schools, and they’re footing the bill for their benefits while they get peanuts from the government. Recently, Ana Kasparian from The Young Turds talked about what a dangerous, criminal dump California has become from leftist polices. The same policies that she promoted for so many years of course. You see libtards all over Tik Tok and Twitter talking about how expensive their rent is and how they can’t afford to live anymore. Etc.. Of course, all of that is nothing. It’s gonna get much worse for them, but everyone in general unfortunately.

https://youtu.be/__QbGJmmryQ?si=VbmoUC-NKRx6GqAP
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Problems With Being An Empath

Post by fschmidt »

NPCslammer wrote:
October 30th, 2023, 11:39 pm
The leftards are starting to experience the consequences of their policies a little bit. Recently several white libtards, blm supporters, Antifa supporters were murdered by dindus. I could scrounge up the articles. White libtards are hilarious. They think that supporting BLM and rioting for fentanyl Floyd makes the dindu nuffin community like them. The dindus would slay all the white libtards in second if they could get away it, just like they did in Zimbabwe and are doing in S Africa now.

Whole foods, Walmart, Target, Starbucks etc.. are closing in places like Portland, Chicago, San Francisco. People are getting mugged, their cars broken into, getting burglarized, dodging crap all over the street. Migrants are being housed in their kids schools, and they’re footing the bill for their benefits while they get peanuts from the government. Recently, Ana Kasparian from The Young Turds talked about what a dangerous, criminal dump California has become from leftist polices. The same policies that she promoted for so many years of course. You see libtards all over Tik Tok and Twitter talking about how expensive their rent is and how they can’t afford to live anymore. Etc.. Of course, all of that is nothing. It’s gonna get much worse for them, but everyone in general unfortunately.

Alhamdulillah
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

NPCslammer wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:

Yawn...

Just another thick, right wing bore ranting away incoherently.

What is your plan for going abroad? Do you even have a plan?
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

yick wrote:
October 31st, 2023, 7:49 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:

Yawn...

Yeah I’m sure the part about people getting mugged and burglarized was really hard for you to understand. Don’t worry; as the village idiot here most things here are gonna be too complicated for you.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

NPCslammer wrote:
October 31st, 2023, 11:59 pm
yick wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:

Yawn...

Yeah I’m sure the part about people getting mugged and burglarized was really hard for you to understand. Don’t worry; as the village idiot here most things here are gonna be too complicated for you.
Don't even know why he responded to this conversation we were having. But whatever, people who still pretend that life is normal and nothing is going on in the world is worth ignoring. He keeps saying go abroad, go abroad for what? What's so great about going abroad right now? Go Abroad so I can see half the decaying world end up like the shit storm country I currently live in? Or do you think having endless sex with useless women abroad is the only reason you even travel at all?

I see no point in traveling abroad anymore, there are a lot of countries going through severe changes and most of these changes aren't positive changes. Maybe if I had of done this in my early 20s or teens...But traveling today is rather useless. Look at all the things people use to do for fun that they no longer do anymore ever since the Covoid BS happened....

People are miserable, and pissed off everywhere right now. And besides I'm not even a right winger. It's funny how people call people "right wingers" whenever they have an issue with the shit going on in the world. So maybe @Yick is a leftist. They're the only people who use weaponized language like that when someone is concerned about the crap going on. I should go outside and tell the millions of homeless I see "Go travel, you'll be happier abroad." Even Wintson doesn't seem all that happy anymore. You can't fake living in a trouble free world, there were issues before in the past. But being ignorant to what we are dealing with nowadays is completely uncalled for.

So no I won't be traveling abroad unless I was wealthy enough to retire where there is no mass migration, and where the government actually gives a shit about protecting and defending the sovereignty of their country...Unlike everywhere else that's about to end up becoming the third world due to all these weak ass POS leaders. Sometimes Yick I think you just pick out postings on the forum to attack out of boredom. But I have these conversations with people like NPCSlammer because they care enough to talk about it. People who don't care can just ignore it, but don't comment if your going to just do it to get a bad reaction because you don't care nor take anything in the real world seriously. The site is called Happier Abroad, how many members even use the platform anymore?

Judging from post from long ago, I remember a lot of guys using this platform to discuss their downs and ups about the world, nobody was just 100% happy on this shit. Honestly I just use the platform to talk to guys about stuff that care enough to talk about it. Those who don't care, can just Foe list the person and you won't see their post anymore. There are post here dating all the way back to 2007 maybe even earlier than that.....Back then I would have gladly talked about plans to travel...But look where the world is currently at right now....Traveling abroad won't make any of this shit better.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

November 1st, 2023, 1:13 am
NPCslammer wrote:
yick wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:

Yawn...

Don't even know why he responded to this conversation we were having. But whatever, people who still pretend that life is normal and nothing is going on in the world is worth ignoring. He keeps saying go abroad, go abroad for what? What's so great about going abroad right now? Go Abroad so I can see half the decaying world end up like the shit storm country I currently live in? Or do you think having endless sex with useless women abroad is the only reason you even travel at all?

I see no point in traveling abroad anymore, there are a lot of countries going through severe changes and most of these changes aren't positive changes. Maybe if I had of done this in my early 20s or teens...But traveling today is rather useless. Look at all the things people use to do for fun that they no longer do anymore ever since the Covoid BS happened....

People are miserable, and pissed off everywhere right now. And besides I'm not even a right winger. It's funny how people call people "right wingers" whenever they have an issue with the shit going on in the world. So maybe @Yick is a leftist. They're the only people who use weaponized language like that when someone is concerned about the crap going on. I should go outside and tell the millions of homeless I see "Go travel, you'll be happier abroad." Even Wintson doesn't seem all that happy anymore. You can't fake living in a trouble free world, there were issues before in the past. But being ignorant to what we are dealing with nowadays is completely uncalled for.

So no I won't be traveling abroad unless I was wealthy enough to retire where there is no mass migration, and where the government actually gives a shit about protecting and defending the sovereignty of their country...Unlike everywhere else that's about to end up becoming the third world due to all these weak ass POS leaders. Sometimes Yick I think you just pick out postings on the forum to attack out of boredom. But I have these conversations with people like NPCSlammer because they care enough to talk about it. People who don't care can just ignore it, but don't comment if your going to just do it to get a bad reaction because you don't care nor take anything in the real world seriously. The site is called Happier Abroad, how many members even use the platform anymore?

Judging from post from long ago, I remember a lot of guys using this platform to discuss their downs and ups about the world, nobody was just 100% happy on this shit. Honestly I just use the platform to talk to guys about stuff that care enough to talk about it. Those who don't care, can just Foe list the person and you won't see their post anymore. There are post here dating all the way back to 2007 maybe even earlier than that.....Back then I would have gladly talked about plans to travel...But look where the world is currently at right now....Traveling abroad won't make any of this shit better.
The guy is an absolute clown. Hur durr “Why don’t you talk about happier abroad happier abroad happier abroad?” WW3 could pop off, and he’d be like “Why aren’t you talking about Vietnamese poon and HaPpiEr AbRoAd? He’s probably salty because some 3 dollar Chinese hooker insulted his micro peen.

But back to what you were saying. I believe in less crappy abroad, but not really happier abroad. If I wanted to travel it would be for the purpose of seeing more of the world before it all burns. You’ve probably noticed that people always talk about the Philippines and Thailand, Philippines Thailand, Philippines Thailand. The world is so messed up now that the only countries people wanna talk about now is Philippines and Thailand. One hundred ninety seven countries in the world, and 95% of the time it’s Philippines Thailand Philippines Thailand. Europe used to be on the “happier abroad” list now guys are trying to ditch Europe for Thailand. Notice Russia doesn’t get talked about much anymore? Nobody wants to go to the middle east. Nobody wants to go to Africa. A few want to go central or S America. But you’ll notice they usual just visit for the women and don’t actually live there. So yeah, happier abroad is basically just less crappy abroad. And at the end of the day you find yourself doing the same mundane tasks, like household chores, car maintenance, exercise, work and what not that people around the world have to do.

Anyway, people who don’t see or care about what’s going on are just ignorant morons and fools. We are on the precipice of WW3, economy and societal problems (such as the migrant, illegal immigrant invasion) are off the charts. So your concerns and interest in these issues are very relevant and important. I’m just not going to lose sleep over countries that are basically getting what the voted for. I’m waiting for karma to bite them in the ass like it is somewhat in American pedocrat cities.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

NPCslammer wrote:
November 1st, 2023, 3:59 am
NPCslammer wrote:
yick wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:

Yawn...

The guy is an absolute clown. Hur durr “Why don’t you talk about happier abroad happier abroad happier abroad?” WW3 could pop off, and he’d be like “Why aren’t you talking about Vietnamese poon and HaPpiEr AbRoAd? He’s probably salty because some 3 dollar Chinese hooker insulted his micro peen.

But back to what you were saying. I believe in less crappy abroad, but not really happier abroad. If I wanted to travel it would be for the purpose of seeing more of the world before it all burns. You’ve probably noticed that people always talk about the Philippines and Thailand, Philippines Thailand, Philippines Thailand. The world is so messed up now that the only countries people wanna talk about now is Philippines and Thailand. One hundred ninety seven countries in the world, and 95% of the time it’s Philippines Thailand Philippines Thailand. Europe used to be on the “happier abroad” list now guys are trying to ditch Europe for Thailand. Notice Russia doesn’t get talked about much anymore? Nobody wants to go to the middle east. Nobody wants to go to Africa. A few want to go central or S America. But you’ll notice they usual just visit for the women and don’t actually live there. So yeah, happier abroad is basically just less crappy abroad. And at the end of the day you find yourself doing the same mundane tasks, like household chores, car maintenance, exercise, work and what not that people around the world have to do.

Anyway, people who don’t see or care about what’s going on are just ignorant morons and fools. We are on the precipice of WW3, economy and societal problems (such as the migrant, illegal immigrant invasion) are off the charts. So your concerns and interest in these issues are very relevant and important. I’m just not going to lose sleep over countries that are basically getting what the voted for. I’m waiting for karma to bite them in the ass like it is somewhat in American pedocrat cities.
Probably because Asian countries haven't shot themselves in the foot yet, but Thailand and the Philippines seem boring as hell to me compared to how cool Europe was before they let it get to how it is. But I have noticed people talking and mentioning those places. No one wants to really go to Russia except for Christian Conservatives because Russia is still protecting traditional values there. Everywhere else sold out to WEF/EU. But like Marcos said even Putin is surrounded by Jews, and you can't put any faith behind people who are hanging with Jews. Even the ones who called out the Elite Jews I wouldn't trust. They probably can't trip Putin into destroying traditional values, but who says the next guy who takes over when he dies will be the same? They might end up with some "progressive" asshole that would love to destroy Russia.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

NPCslammer wrote:

]The guy is an absolute clown. Hur durr “Why don’t you talk about happier abroad happier abroad happier abroad?” WW3 could pop off, and he’d be like “Why aren’t you talking about Vietnamese poon and HaPpiEr AbRoAd? He’s probably salty because some 3 dollar Chinese hooker insulted his micro peen.
We are on a site called 'Happier Abroad' you joined it to talk about - being a racist wanky douchebag in America? The reason you write your massive missives on here is because nobody is there to listen to them in real life, who the hell wants to listen to you ranting on about this shit, well, guess what Adolf - even less people want to f***ing read it.
But back to what you were saying. I believe in less crappy abroad, but not really happier abroad. If I wanted to travel it would be for the purpose of seeing more of the world before it all burns.

You've not even made an effort, I will always give @Cornfed his due, at least he made the move, he went abroad, he had things to say, not easy for someone who was probably a barely functioning autistic but there you go - he had guts and a want to improve himself and he has done it, happier in Mexico whereas you're stuck there where you were born and where you will likely die after 60 odd years of a miserable life.
You’ve probably noticed that people always talk about the Philippines and Thailand, Philippines Thailand, Philippines Thailand. The world is so messed up now that the only countries people wanna talk about now is Philippines and Thailand.

What? Who does that, that isn't true.
One hundred ninety seven countries in the world, and 95% of the time it’s Philippines Thailand Philippines Thailand. Europe used to be on the “happier abroad” list now guys are trying to ditch Europe for Thailand. Notice Russia doesn’t get talked about much anymore? Nobody wants to go to the middle east. Nobody wants to go to Africa. A few want to go central or S America. But you’ll notice they usual just visit for the women and don’t actually live there. So yeah, happier abroad is basically just less crappy abroad. And at the end of the day you find yourself doing the same mundane tasks, like household chores, car maintenance, exercise, work and what not that people around the world have to do.
And you know this because? You don't know this - obviously there's routine in your life abroad but there are massive improvements but to state 'just don't bother trying because we will end up in a routine' is the rallying call of losers on this site, I mean, you're not on your own, I remember a poster who had never been anywhere blaming us for painting life abroad in a way not to his liking - the wankers with no guts who post on here giving us their sob story why they can't go probably outnumbers the more valuable members who do go abroad.
Yeah, but what are you doing about it?

Nothing, you're a nobody ranting away and nobody is listening.

One day you will be angry, old and alone - you will still be there in the place you are in now but sooner or later, you will be angry at yourself for your lack of guts.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

So you are going to go abroad when 'mass migration comes to an end'?

'Well, I would have gone abroad if it wasn't for all those immigrants' f**k off, are you kidding me!

Question - how are you going to change what you don't like? What are you doing about it?

How can you change what is going on in Sweden? What you know is of a skewed report from your favourite echo chambers - unless you have been there and seen it for yourself you don't know what's going on and even if you did - do you think the people of Sweden want your help or your opinion? They certainly don't need it.

You're 37 - well, you don't have long and it doesn't HAVE to be like this where you are angry at the world - what's the f***ing point - in another 30 or 40 years you're not going to be here and you have just wasted opportunities to get a bit of f***ing happiness somewhere else - I mean, being where you are isn't working out is it? To say that you will only move abroad when mass migration ends (even though then YOU'LL be the immigrant) is the rhetoric of losers partaking in their self-pitying wanks for public viewing - come on! You must want more than that!

And your dopey pen pal above is wrong - there is more to 'Happier Abroad' than 'Thailand and the Philippines'
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

yick wrote:
November 1st, 2023, 6:00 pm
NPCslammer wrote:

]The guy is an absolute clown. Hur durr “Why don’t you talk about happier abroad happier abroad happier abroad?” WW3 could pop off, and he’d be like “Why aren’t you talking about Vietnamese poon and HaPpiEr AbRoAd? He’s probably salty because some 3 dollar Chinese hooker insulted his micro peen.
We are on a site called 'Happier Abroad' you joined it to talk about - being a racist wanky douchebag in America? The reason you write your massive missives on here is because nobody is there to listen to them in real life, who the hell wants to listen to you ranting on about this shit, well, guess what Adolf - even less people want to f***ing read it.
But back to what you were saying. I believe in less crappy abroad, but not really happier abroad. If I wanted to travel it would be for the purpose of seeing more of the world before it all burns.

You've not even made an effort, I will always give @Cornfed his due, at least he made the move, he went abroad, he had things to say, not easy for someone who was probably a barely functioning autistic but there you go - he had guts and a want to improve himself and he has done it, happier in Mexico whereas you're stuck there where you were born and where you will likely die after 60 odd years of a miserable life.
You’ve probably noticed that people always talk about the Philippines and Thailand, Philippines Thailand, Philippines Thailand. The world is so messed up now that the only countries people wanna talk about now is Philippines and Thailand.

What? Who does that, that isn't true.
One hundred ninety seven countries in the world, and 95% of the time it’s Philippines Thailand Philippines Thailand. Europe used to be on the “happier abroad” list now guys are trying to ditch Europe for Thailand. Notice Russia doesn’t get talked about much anymore? Nobody wants to go to the middle east. Nobody wants to go to Africa. A few want to go central or S America. But you’ll notice they usual just visit for the women and don’t actually live there. So yeah, happier abroad is basically just less crappy abroad. And at the end of the day you find yourself doing the same mundane tasks, like household chores, car maintenance, exercise, work and what not that people around the world have to do.
And you know this because? You don't know this - obviously there's routine in your life abroad but there are massive improvements but to state 'just don't bother trying because we will end up in a routine' is the rallying call of losers on this site, I mean, you're not on your own, I remember a poster who had never been anywhere blaming us for painting life abroad in a way not to his liking - the wankers with no guts who post on here giving us their sob story why they can't go probably outnumbers the more valuable members who do go abroad.
Yeah, but what are you doing about it?

Nothing, you're a nobody ranting away and nobody is listening.

One day you will be angry, old and alone - you will still be there in the place you are in now but sooner or later, you will be angry at yourself for your lack of guts.

Blah blah blah, “We are on site happier abroad.” Yeah, and you’ll notice the forum owner himself has posts about everything from flat earth to fake moon landings to New Age religion, politics etc etc etc. When you start a new topic here there are a multitude of subjects that you can post on, so to act like you have to stay on the happier abroad topic is hilarious. Who are you exactly? Oh that’s right a butt hurt snowflake nobody that can’t handle a little racism. You should probably concerned less about racism and more about migrants rioting, acting like monkeys, raping women, and acting like they own the countries they are guests in. But you don’t because you’re a worthless ignorant fool who just wants to stick his micro peen in cheap poon and act like he’s an expert at something. You’re a sexpat nobody.

And you’re wrong because I am abroad, and it’s better than it was the U.S., but it’s not fantastic enough that I’m gonna do a big song and dance about how wonderful it is every single day as if it anywhere in the world is paradise. You on the other hand a British loser, lives in China and still comes here to whine about how depressing Britain is. What a hypocritical sack of dog crap. No one wants to hear you whining and moaning about your former country, which I’m sure is better off without a miserable little bastard like yourself.

“I remember a poster who had been blaming us for painting life abroad….” Blah blah blah. You are an incredible bore. No one cares what you think. If I wanted to hear about an expat in China and his thoughts, which I don’t, it would be Serpentza, who can shit more interesting and informative topics than you could if your life depended on it.

“Yeah, what are you going to do about it.” Actually Wandering Protagonist was listening, while you butted in like an the obnoxious retard that you are. And judging by the millions of people that are pissed off about illegal immigration and migration who sometimes successfully elect PRESIDENTS and Prime Ministers to deport the invaders, it’s pretty hilarious that you act like I’m the only one who thinks like this. But you are a complete retard, so it’s not surprising. Run along now, child, and play with your toys.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

NPCslammer wrote:
November 1st, 2023, 7:21 pm

Blah blah blah, “We are on site happier abroad.” Yeah, and you’ll notice the forum owner himself has posts about everything from flat earth to fake moon landings to New Age religion, politics etc etc etc.

Which has ruined his forum for the worse, he was going to change it to some daft new age conspiracy theorist forum but we all said we would walk and he changed his mind on it.
When you start a new topic here there are a multitude of subjects that you can post on, so to act like you have to stay on the happier abroad topic is hilarious.

But you have never done it the once, you boring boring boring f***ing twat.
Who are you exactly? Oh that’s right a butt hurt snowflake nobody that can’t handle a little racism. You should probably concerned less about racism and more about migrants rioting, acting like monkeys, raping women, and acting like they own the countries they are guests in. But you don’t because you’re a worthless ignorant fool who just wants to stick his micro peen in cheap poon and act like he’s an expert at something. You’re a sexpat nobody.
I have never paid for sex in my life, as in ever.
And you’re wrong because I am abroad,

I will quote you from the post previous to this.

You are nothing, but a lying cunt. You have contradicted yourself in the space of two posts.

and it’s better than it was the U.S., but it’s not fantastic enough that I’m gonna do a big song and dance about how wonderful it is every single day as if it anywhere in the world is paradise. You on the other hand a British loser, lives in China and still comes here to whine about how depressing Britain is. What a hypocritical sack of dog crap. No one wants to hear you whining and moaning about your former country, which I’m sure is better off without a miserable little bastard like yourself.
Yeah, I am a 'British loser in China' because I am sat at home whinging about how shit my life is because of other people, you don't have the basics of what it takes to do anything about it - you f***ing deadbeat.
“I remember a poster who had been blaming us for painting life abroad….” Blah blah blah. You are an incredible bore. No one cares what you think. If I wanted to hear about an expat in China and his thoughts, which I don’t, it would be Serpentza, who can shit more interesting and informative topics than you could if your life depended on it.
Of course you would listen to serpentza because he is a wanker like you. He used to be good once but of course he turned into a bitter wanker whinging and crying so of course it is natural you would want to listen to him and have a crying wankfest about how miserable your lives are.
“Yeah, what are you going to do about it.” Actually Wandering Protagonist was listening, while you butted in like an the obnoxious retard that you are. And judging by the millions of people that are pissed off about illegal immigration and migration who sometimes successfully elect PRESIDENTS and Prime Ministers to deport the invaders, it’s pretty hilarious that you act like I’m the only one who thinks like this. But you are a complete retard, so it’s not surprising. Run along now, child, and play with your toys.
Oh, your answer is your vote every five years :lol: and as they say, there is a sucker born every minute.