Invasion of Europe

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Problems With Being An Empath

Post by yick »

NPCslammer wrote:
November 2nd, 2023, 4:28 am
yick wrote:
November 2nd, 2023, 4:23 am
NPCslammer wrote:
November 2nd, 2023, 4:13 am
yick wrote:
November 2nd, 2023, 4:06 am
NPCslammer wrote:
November 2nd, 2023, 3:47 am

Oh the little manlet with vagina is still big mad. We both know you just got owned you little piss stain. :lol: :lol: :lol:
You own nothing, the only thing you own is your car/accomodation - have fun sleeping in the front seat with your mangy dog lying next to you, fuckwit.
Have fun being a whiny little piss stain in China that acts like his opinions are worth more than dog crap. :lol: :lol:
You are a stupid, boring, lying fuckwit - did you find those posts of where I am unhappier abroad? Nope - good - now f**k off.
Awww, the little p***y in China is still big mad. You’re free to f**k off yourself. Sounds like you have nothing better to do, surprise surprise, ya big dumb cunt.
You are boring and stupid, have fun with the food stamps, living in your car with your mangy dog you syphillis riddled halfwit. Now begone. :D
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

yick wrote:
November 2nd, 2023, 4:45 am
NPCslammer wrote:
November 2nd, 2023, 4:28 am
yick wrote:
November 2nd, 2023, 4:23 am
NPCslammer wrote:
November 2nd, 2023, 4:13 am
yick wrote:
November 2nd, 2023, 4:06 am

You own nothing, the only thing you own is your car/accomodation - have fun sleeping in the front seat with your mangy dog lying next to you, fuckwit.
Have fun being a whiny little piss stain in China that acts like his opinions are worth more than dog crap. :lol: :lol:
You are a stupid, boring, lying fuckwit - did you find those posts of where I am unhappier abroad? Nope - good - now f**k off.
Awww, the little p***y in China is still big mad. You’re free to f**k off yourself. Sounds like you have nothing better to do, surprise surprise, ya big dumb cunt.
You are boring and stupid, have fun with the food stamps, living in your car with your mangy dog you syphillis riddled halfwit. Now begone. :D
“You are boring and stupid”. :lol: :lol: :lol: The insult of the century. Got anymore recycled comebacks you absolute dumbf**k?
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Arguing back and forth on an obscure internet forum. No one even knows anyone here. This is truly the height of civilization.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Invasion of Europe

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@WanderingProtagonist
@NPCslammer
@yick

Hey guys. I don't want to delete anyone's comments or remove any contributions, but at the same time I don't want my thread to go so widely off topic for so many posts which don't relate to the original subject matter. Since NPC and WP were talking about something similar to the title I've proposed I've named the thread Invasion of Europe. If you think it should be entitled something different then just let me know and I'll alter it.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Re: Invasion of Europe

Post by NPCslammer »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 2nd, 2023, 6:13 am
@WanderingProtagonist
@NPCslammer
@yick

Hey guys. I don't want to delete anyone's comments or remove any contributions, but at the same time I don't want my thread to go so widely off topic for so many posts which don't relate to the original subject matter. Since NPC and WP were talking about something similar to the title I've proposed I've named the thread Invasion of Europe. If you think it should be entitled something different then just let me know and I'll alter it.
I think I’m pretty much done with the migrant invasion talk for now. Only reason for me to continue this is if the slimeball Yick wants to come back for more punishment.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Invasion of Europe

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

kangarunner wrote:
November 2nd, 2023, 5:48 am
Arguing back and forth on an obscure internet forum. No one even knows anyone here. This is truly the height of civilization.
Well, we weren't arguing, just talking. Yick got involved and then it turned into an argument.
Still I don't think starting this thread was needed, I've run out of things to say about the topic unless NPCSlammer or someone else
add to it, and even then the war itself on top of these BS invasions is just another drag, and distraction from what the assholes are really up to since we are so close to 2030.
I was talking about it a lot more in private with @Lucas88 because he had so much to say and just kept me
hooked on listening to what he was saying. I don't have much of a damn life...I'm bored, tired, bitter, most days I
feel suicidal as hell. I am willing to bet a vast majority of people feel like this right now. I try not to explode on people
like I usually do around here if I get mad enough at them. But sometimes, the force comes out when I can hear Sideous in my ear saying
"DO IT"
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on November 2nd, 2023, 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

NPCslammer wrote:
November 2nd, 2023, 6:23 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
@WanderingProtagonist
@NPCslammer
@yick

I think I’m pretty much done with the migrant invasion talk for now. Only reason for me to continue this is if the slimeball Yick wants to come back for more punishment.
It was widely talked about on RooshV forum, he had two of them open. One about America being invaded, and another about Europe. Both threads were almost 1000 pages long, that's how serious the topic is. Unfortunately it would never go that far on here, not enough members to engage the topic.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Invasion of Europe

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 2nd, 2023, 1:01 pm
kangarunner wrote:
Well, we weren't arguing, just talking. Yick got involved and then it turned into an argument.
Still I don't think starting this thread was needed, I've run out of things to say about the topic unless NPCSlammer or someone else
add to it, and even then the war itself on top of these BS invasions is just another drag, and distraction from what the assholes are really up to since we are so close to 2030.
I was talking about it a lot more in private with @Lucas88 because he had so much to say and just kept me
hooked on listening to what he was saying. I don't have much of a damn life...I'm bored, tired, bitter, most days I
feel suicidal as hell. I am willing to bet a vast majority of people feel like this right now. I try not to explode on people
like I usually do around here if I get mad enough at them. But sometimes, the force comes out when I can hear Sideous in my ear saying
"DO IT"
It was necessary to create this topic. I didn't want my thread on empathy to be derailed any further. I want it to stay on topic. At the same time I don't want to delete anything you guys have been talking about. Even if you're all arguing. That's why the thread was necessary.

I'm happy to discuss this topic, but I don't think you'll like my opinion on it. I don't have a problem with foreigners coming to the UK. As bad as you and NPCSlammer might think it sounds it just isn't something I give a f**k about.

I think the real issue here is the global elite. They are displacing thousands, if not millions of people around the world with their bullshit. Take the Iraq war, and all the other wars created by America and the UK. Where should all the displaced citizens go? Should they just die? If you lived in these countries you would want a better life for you and your family as well, would you not?

Besides, a lot of foreigners do come over here and take up good professions like doctors and such. I think most British people are just too dumb and lazy to study hard for a real profession. They'd rather get drunk and roll around in their own vomit. What does @Lucas88 think to this?

Should freedom of travel be a universal right? What do you guys think?

@WanderingProtagonist
@Winston
@Lucas88
@kangarunner
@NPCslammer
@yick
@galii
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 2nd, 2023, 1:14 pm
kangarunner wrote:
"DO IT"
It was necessary to create this topic. I didn't want my thread on empathy to be derailed any further. I want it to stay on topic. At the same time I don't want to delete anything you guys have been talking about. Even if you're all arguing. That's why the thread was necessary.

I'm happy to discuss this topic, but I don't think you'll like my opinion on it. I don't have a problem with foreigners coming to the UK. As bad as you and NPCSlammer might think it sounds it just isn't something I give a f**k about.

I think the real issue here is the global elite. They are displacing thousands, if not millions of people around the world with their bullshit. Take the Iraq war, and all the other wars created by America and the UK. Where should all the displaced citizens go? Should they just die? If you lived in these countries you would want a better life for you and your family as well, would you not?

Besides, a lot of foreigners do come over here and take up good professions like doctors and such. I think most British people are just too dumb and lazy to study hard for a real profession. They'd rather get drunk and roll around in their own vomit. What does @Lucas88 think to this?

@WanderingProtagonist
@Winston
@Lucas88
@kangarunner
@NPCslammer
@yick
@galii
Pixel Dude I think it is a bit dangerous to be too liberal. People from the east don't like democracies. So you invite people in your country who will destroy your way of life. Plus they are usually lower IQ too. On the other hand being less liberal can bring the problems of the past that is ethnic countries fighting for dominance in the old school way. Think of the world wars.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
kangarunner wrote:
"DO IT"

@WanderingProtagonist
@Winston
@Lucas88
@kangarunner
@NPCslammer
@yick
@galii
Clearly I don't think any country should have a large influx of these people living in them, changing the demographics. Look how Italy currently looks right now with all those f***ing Africans over there, it's awful that place no longer even looks like Italy despite they are only in that one little town.
Plus you have enough homeless people in Europe and America both. Why are you so concerned about all these other people and not for your own? Only liberals think like that. Plus not everywhere in the Middle East is destroyed or war torn either. Arabia for one is very wealthy, so is Egypt.

What's the point in me traveling to any of these countries if they are going to just transform them into where all these people come from? The problem is white people don't give a shit about losing their countries because they've been conditioned all their lives to believe that it's "racist" if they simply say "We want our own nation to remain how it is." But other people don't have this problem because they don't give a damn about being called names. African leaders said it themselves "We hate faggots, we don't want gays in Africa, we kill and throw them in prison!" They think a lot like the Muslims do on this sort of stuff.

You think they care if someone calls them "Homophobic?" They don't give a shit, Africa is their land, and they are allowed to keep it how they want it. If they say they don't want certain people there, then they have the right to keep it how they want it to be. Same applies to everyone else.
Asians also don't want to see their own countries transformed either. Thailand looks like a cesspool ever since a bunch of faraags moved in. The fact is they are pushing all these people into these other countries because they hope the people will race mix so people have no identity. For most people who do the whole interracial date thing, of course that would be of no concern to them anyway so they probably could care less if all the cultures of the world and the people who created them disappeared. But I feel that destroying sovereign nations is insulting. Seeing Muslims wave their flag in America is insulting, just like seeing the Israel flag. This isn't f***ing Israel or the Middle East, but yet they are up here acting like it is.

I for one am sick of all the multiculturism shit. I lived around all these different people since the 90s, and I didn't like it then. While I had no issues with Russians and we barely ever had any Asians since Asian people generally prefer to remain in their own country. I have no desire to be surrounded by Muslims, Africans, Hispanics, etc. There more Africans and Muslims a country gets, the easier it is for me to stay the hell away from said country. I'm a "racist" shoot me.

These people also don't give a flying f**k about me either and they aren't obligated to care. IBut why is it that when they start a business they only employ their own people and are allowed to discriminate but a white person doing the same thing they are doing would be punished by discrimination laws? And all of these people aren't looking for "a better life" they want to take over and be the dominant group of the country they invade. Look how blacks constantly whine about racism when they go to someone else's country instead of trying to help Africans make Africa. It's because blacks really don't care about Africa, AT ALL. Not even the wealthy ones.

Instead they act entitled to white people's stuff. You are in THEIR country so if they don't want to accept you, they shouldn't be forced to do so. Just like no one can go to Africa and force Africans to be tolerant of LBGTQ people, they never will unless someone kills off their current leaders who hates it and put a puppet African leader there that's pro-LBGTQ. Then I'm sure most Africans would be pissed off and might retaliate with violence since they aren't the type of people that like seeing their country taken over by others and don't tolerate the idea of being colonized.

You mention a better life, but I disagree with you. Look at Sweden right now. It's so bad over there they had to get the military involved because the Turkish are f***ing that place up, followed by hordes of African men raping the shit out of the women even young under age girls aren't spared from the sex violence. You should be more concerned about your own people and less concerned about all these outsiders who are going to take advantage of you who are just looking for the perfect opportunity to conquer and colonize the UK just like they will everywhere else that allows them to. That's why so many of these invaders already feel that once they arrive in these countries, they are coming to conquer and colonize them, they just need enough manpower to pull it off. There are loads of videos of them on youtube even admitting that's what they intend to do once they have enough of their people in these countries. I even saw a video where this Muslim girl was saying she can't wait for Shahira Law to be the law of Europe. You really want this hell of a belief system to be Europes future?

I don't want to see a bunch of women walking around with hijabs because Muslim males took over due to the local men acting like pussies and too afraid to defend their turf worrying about labels. Or Churches transformed into Mosqous or whatever the hell they are called.
Plus you aren't getting a bunch of people who give a shit about being a doctor, that's a terrible outdated argument "We need more migrants because we need more doctors". After the covoid shit happened, very few people even trust doctors. And there are certain people I wouldn't let operate on me anyway.

You're getting a lot of people who are flooding into these countries because your leaders are all submissive that want everywhere to be just like here, America. Here in America we have all kinds of people coming here ILLEGALLY and LEGALLY they are still all useless. The majority of them live in Democrat States, now you find me ONE democrat state that's livable today. They all look like third world hell holes with the worse living conditions, aint no one here "living a better life" unless the democrats is giving them everything like these illegals who get thousands of dollars a month for doing nothing, free rides around town, free medical help, free housing, free everything on tax payer dime, and access to services even I get f***ing denied!

They aren't here for a "better life" they are here for the free shit they were promised by Democrats that think they'll vote for them, that's why they want White people to be a minority in America because they know white people (non-liberal ones) are the only people capable of overthrowing them if they ever get angry enough, same thing in Europe. Europe won many revolutions because they always had the best armies and the Elites fear them, they don't want to see another French uprising, that's why they also kept Germans so weak with that "holocaust" bullshit, they fear another person like Hitler that would rise up and do to them what they are doing to Palestinians right now.

Some of these people also f***ed up their own countries just like what we are seeing here in America. A bunch of foreign and domestic f**k ups.
Once there is nothing left, then what are they going to do? Work for crap wages their whole life and still not have a better life in the new country they invaded? I'm not concerned with all these people, I'm concerned with myself, and my family. Blacks in general don't support any type of immigration period, that's why you don't see them running around promoting open borders, not even if it means to get more blacks into the U.S. They already hate their own enough to kill them, why do they want more of them here? They don't.

It's really a white person problem, they are the only people who have this "I must love everyone" complex to prove they aren't racist. Then they get their asses kicked, beaten, and raped by the very people they are far to nice too. I mean it's so bad that White women are the only ethnicity of women that promote racist pornography against their own men. Black women don't do that, Asian girls don't do it, Latino girls don't do it, but white women humiliate their own men because they truly have no respect for men who aren't even trying to protect their nation from being invaded. Instead they are standing side by side with their ignorant white women advocating to be invaded when they should be fighting against it.

I don't think like a white liberal, they are the only people who are all about "OPEN BORDERS!" So they can feel morally self righteous. No sense of alliance to their own people like other people have and are the only people who don't seem to care if they seize to exist one day. Come here to America and you'll see how Asians live, they don't give a shit if you are a starving negro in the street. Hell a Hindu beat a black thief until he was crying and begging for him to stop and he still beat the man. A white guy would have done nothing out of fear and then stood there and let him rob the place clean because attacking him in his mindset would have been "racist" even if it meant defending his property since he can't even defend his own country from being invaded, let alone a useless convenient store.

In 2020 when the riots happened Hispanics had warned BLM protestors that if they came into their neighborhood protesting they were wiping the floor with them, not a single Latino was out bending their knees for George Floyd but they mocked and laughed at all the white people who were doing it. How many Mexicans marched alongside of BLM? NONE! It was mostly just self hating white people who were marching with them due to their white guilt complex, but now that they got the police defunded in most Democrat states. Look who's taking full blown advantage of white ignorance? Blacks And Hispanic thugs terrorizing suburban neighborhoods, robbing houses even wealthy homes are being hit now.
One of the many reasons I liked talking about this topic on RooshV religious site despite he was an asshole that often randomly banned you is because 99% of the people there were against this open border stuff or just seeing sovereign nations disappear so even though I'm not religious I related more to what they were saying about the situation.

This site is a bit too lenient about topics like this which since it's about promoting happiness abroad to anyone who wants to seek it out. But most people aren't happy just because they go to another country. They feel disconnected, home sick, and most tend to just act out when they know they can get away with breaking laws in countries that will never prosecute or deport them.

I feel so out of place on here sometimes. So I doubt anyone who replies to this thread other than @NPCSLammer would have any problem with seeing the world become America the very country so many people shit on. If none of you don't mind or care about all these people coming into your country or wherever you live and transforming it. It's whatever, I don't mind being called a Racist just like Cornfed didn't care that he was called one. I actually feel better hating certain people vs pretending that I give a f**k about any of them. The way I feel about it, some people hate gays and trannies and wish they didn't exist. @Marcos Zeitola definitely despises them. But he probably has no issue with certain other people.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on November 2nd, 2023, 4:20 pm, edited 6 times in total.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

November 2nd, 2023, 1:05 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
@WanderingProtagonist
@NPCslammer
@yick

It was widely talked about on RooshV forum, he had two of them open. One about America being invaded, and another about Europe. Both threads were almost 1000 pages long, that's how serious the topic is. Unfortunately it would never go that far on here, not enough members to engage the topic.
Sounds like I need to check out the Roosh V forum.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

NPCslammer wrote:
November 2nd, 2023, 3:02 pm
November 2nd, 2023, 1:05 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
@WanderingProtagonist
@NPCslammer
@yick

Sounds like I need to check out the Roosh V forum.
It's closed, he shut down on Oct 29, but he certainly use to have a lot of deep conversations on there. Its just that
he was so arrogant and always banning people. You didn't have to insult anyone or anything but he would still ban and suspend you just for any reason or no reason. It made no sense, so I usually just kept quiet and read what others would say. I Only became more socially active on it's final week because he didn't ban people so much due to the fact he was shutting the platform down anyway.

So I just went all out and spoke my mind about the war, my dislike of Jews, etc. Seems like everyone was in agreement about the Jews being destructive. But the post about the invasions were 1000 pages long and 99% of the people were against sovereign nations vanishing or transforming into a one world America. It's fine if Pixel--Dude doesn't care how the UK ends up or that he has no issues with people moving in who aren't British, its his country and if that's how he wants it, so be it. I generally don't talk about this kind of stuff with people since I know it's a sensitive topic and so many people fear being labeled "racist/Xenophobic" so they defend stuff like immigration, open borders, etc. Plus the UK is shit anyway especially the women. They almost make American women tolerable, that's no personal attack on Pixel though.

I've met Pro-Blacks before and one thing about Pro-Black types is that they want everything in the world BLACK. But you rarely ever see anyone call them out for what they want or demand. They are the reason why all black Universities in America still exist. Latinos are very defensive about their communities too, that's why they are hostile to outsiders. People will only do the "multicultural" shit if they are forced into it, but if they have options to avoid it? 90 percent of the people usually do. Look how Muslims are against LBGTQ stuff, they hate LBGTQ communities, they also hate Christians too, they don't want to share a country with these people and because they hate LBGTQ people, it's the only reason Conservatives will accept Muslims, but once their Gods the Jews or Israel get attacked by the Muslims, they become sworn enemies and forget they share a common disgust of the LGBTQ people since the Jews are more important to the Conservatives.

In their mentality its "You can hate the gays, trans, even behead us Christians...But once you mess with Israel and the Jews? We have a problem with you!" That's how pathetic Conservatives are. Defending the very people who want to destroy all the sovereign nations.The Middle East wasn't wrecked for no reason. There was a motive behind why they did this. Pixel--Dude doesn't get it.....You can't cram all these people into every other country and expect their to be positive results from that. The only thing that's going to happen is there are going to be less safe countries to go to once one fails and sucks.

Most people don't even want to leave their home. That's why they take all that pint up rage and anger to other countries and destroy them. Plus I don't think Pixel dude gets out enough...It's like someone trying to convince me that "CA" is still cool, when I know for a fact we have too many damn homeless people in this State, too much rising crime, and a shit Governor who acts like a communist. It's not the 60s, 70s, 80s, or 90s anymore when everybody was dying to get here or move to New York...Now it's shit, too many Mexicans, and loads of third world problems on every block in every CA city. Especially the major ones like SF, Oakland, L.A., Fresno, all high crime cities in CA with the most influx of immigrants, both legal and illegal. Whenever I applied for a job, I only got hired because a white person gave me that job. I can't think of a moment or time in my life one of these "immigrants" ever offered me shit in this country. They move to every country and pretend like it's the one they left.

That's why you have "Asian communities, Latino Communities, Black Communities, etc" what do these communities all have in common? People preferring to stick with their own except the black communities are always the worse ones with the most crime. Conservative blacks will try to move in white dominated areas because even they can't stand their own people. In the multicultural communities people generally just look out for their own anyway, like if something bad happens they won't report a crime unless you are an outsider. I live around loads of Muslims, and not a single one of them talks in English, they'll gather together outside and all you hear is them talking in their own language. America is having all these people moved around because the Jews are hoping to pull off their NWO agenda.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

November 2nd, 2023, 2:47 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
kangarunner wrote:
"DO IT"

@WanderingProtagonist
@Winston
@Lucas88
@kangarunner
@NPCslammer
@yick
@galii
Clearly I don't think any country should have a large influx of these people living in them, changing the demographics. Look how Italy currently looks right now with all those f***ing Africans over there, it's awful that place no longer even looks like Italy despite they are only in that one little town.
Plus you have enough homeless people in Europe and America both. Why are you so concerned about all these other people and not for your own? Only liberals think like that.

What's the point in me traveling to any of these countries if they are going to just transform them into where all these people come from? The problem is white people don't give a shit about losing their countries because they've been conditioned all their lives to believe that it's "racist" if they simply say "We want our own nation to remain how it is." But other people don't have this problem because they don't give a damn about being called names. African leaders said it themselves "We hate faggots, we don't want gays in Africa, we kill and throw them in prison!" They think a lot like the Muslims do on this sort of stuff.

You think they care if someone calls them "Homophobic?" They don't give a shit, Africa is their land, and they are allowed to keep it how they want it. If they say they don't want certain people there, then they have the right to keep it how they want it to be. Same applies to everyone else.
Asians also don't want to see their countries transformed either. The fact is they are pushing all these people into these other countries because they hope the people will race mix and wipe out all these races so people have no identity. For most people who do the whole interracial date thing, of course that would be of no concern to them anyway. But I feel that destroying sovereign nations is insulting.
I for one am sick of all the multiculturism shit. I lived around all these different people since the 90s, and I didn't like it then. While I had no issues with Russians and we barely ever had any Asians since Asian people generally prefer to remain in their own country. I have no desire to be surrounded by Muslims, Africans, Hispanics, etc.

These people also don't give a flying f**k about me either. If they did, why is it that when they start a business they only employ their own people? And all of these people aren't looking for "a better life" they want to take over and be the dominant group of the country they invade. Look how blacks constantly whine about racism when they go to someone else's country instead of trying to help Africans make Africa better. Instead they act entitled to white people's stuff. You are in THEIR country so if they don't want to accept you, they shouldn't be forced to do so. Just like no one can go to Africa and force Africans to be tolerant of LBGTQ people, they never will unless someone kills off their current leaders who hates it and put a puppet African leader there that's pro-LBGTQ. Then I'm sure most Africans would be pissed off and might retaliate with violence since they aren't the type of people that like seeing their country taken over by others and don't tolerate the idea of being colonized.

You mention a better life, but I disagree with you. Look at Sweden right now. It's so bad over there they had to get the military involved because the Turkish are f***ing that place up, followed by hordes of African men raping the shit out of the women even young under age girls aren't spared from the sex violence. You should be more concerned about your own people and less concerned about all these outsiders who are going to take advantage of you who are just looking for the perfect opportunity to conquer and colonize the UK just like they will everywhere else that allows them to. Japanese society has remained one of the safest societies in the world for quite sometime despite some of the few issues they have, but one thing for certain they don't have a migrant crises problem, and they don't have hordes of women being raped and their law enforcement unable to go into certain neighborhoods to deal with crime, they don't have a bunch of homeless people and their own people sleeping on the street like what we have in mostly every single damn American city. And they aren't wasting resources taking care of a bunch of outsiders changing the way their country looks. They said it themselves "we rather use robots to fill in the jobs no one wants to do than to become America."

That's why so many of these invaders already feel that once they arrive in these countries, they are coming to conquer and colonize. There are loads of videos of them on youtube even admitting that's what they intend to do once they have enough of their people there. I even saw a video where this Muslim girl was saying she can't wait for Shahira Law to be the law of Europe. You really want this hell of a belief system to be Europes future?

I don't want to see a bunch of women walking around with hijabs because Muslim males took over due to the local men acting too afraid to defend their turf.
Plus you aren't getting a bunch of people who give a shit about being a doctor. You're getting a lot of people who are flooding into these countries because your leaders are all submissive. Here in America we have all kinds of people coming here ILLEGALLY and they are all useless. They aren't here for a "better life" they are here for the free shit they were promised by Democrats that think they'll vote for them, that's why they want White people to be a minority in America because they know white people (non-liberal ones) are the only people capable of overthrowing them, same thing in Europe. Some of these people also f***ed up their own countries just like what we are seeing here in America. A bunch of foreign and domestic f**k ups.

Once there is nothing left, then what are they going to do? Work for crap wages their whole life and still not have a better life in the new country they invaded? I'm not concerned with all these people, I'm concerned with myself, and my family. Blacks in general don't support any type of immigration period, that's why you don't see them running around promoting open borders, not even if it means to get more blacks into the U.S. They already hate their own as it is enough to kill them, why do they want more of them here? They don't.

It's really a white person problem, they are the only people who have this "I must love everyone" complex to prove they aren't racist. Then they get their asses kicked, beaten, and raped by the very people they are far to nice too. I mean it's so bad that White women are the only ethnicity of women that promote racist pornography against their own men. Black women don't do that, Asian girls don't do it, Latino girls don't do it, but white women humiliate their own men because they truly have no respect for men who aren't even trying to protect their nation from being invaded.

I don't think like a white liberal, they are the only people who are all about "OPEN BORDERS!" So they can feel morally self righteous. No sense of alliance to their own people like other races have and are the only people who don't seem to care if they seize to exist one day. Come here to America and you'll see how Asians live, they don't give a shit if you are a starving negro in the street. Hell a Hindu beat a black thief until he was crying and begging for him to stop and he still beat the man. A white guy would have stood there and let him rob the place because attacking him in his mindset would have been "racist" even if it meant defending his property since he can't even defend his own country unless a Jew tell him to.

In 2020 when the riots happened they warned Hispanics had warned BLM protestors that if they came into their neighborhood protesting they were wiping the floor with them, not a single Latino was out bending their knees for George Floyd but they mocked and laughed at all the white people who were doing it. How many Mexicans marched alongside of BLM? NONE! It was mostly just self hating white people who were marching with them due to their white guilt complex, but now that they got the police defunded in most Democrat states. Look who's taking full blown advantage of white ignorance? Blacks And Hispanic thugs terrorizing suburban neighborhoods, robbing houses even wealthy homes are being hit now.
One of the many reasons I liked talking about this topic on RooshV religious site despite he was an asshole that often randomly banned you is because 99% of the people there were against this open border stuff or just seeing sovereign nations disappear so even though I'm not religious I related more to what they were saying about the situation. This site is a bit too lenient about topics like this which is why I feel so out of place on here. So I doubt anyone who replies to this thread other than @NPCSLammer would have any problem with seeing the world become America the very country so many people shit on. If none of you don't mind or care about all these people coming into your country or wherever you live. It's whatever, I don't mind being called a Racist just like Cornfed didn't care that he was called one. I actually feel better hating certain people vs pretending that I give a f**k about them. The way I feel about it, some people hate gays and trannies. @Marcos Zeitola definately despises them. But he probably has no issue with certain other people.
You see it the way I see it as well as millions of others out there. It’s common sense to me. And deporting all of this third world trash is actually quite easy if every one was on board. Imagine if France was 95% strongly against the migrant invasion. They would elect a bunch of far right leaders and work round the clock deporting all of the invaders. They’d make giant portions of wall, loaded with concertina wire and what not and shoot people on spot trying to break in. Migrants would just give up. France would be nice and white again and go back to making creme brûlée and eating wine cheese in peace without having some aloha snackbar dindu having a shootout in front of their cafe, pissing in the street and trying to rob them on the way home.

But it’s not even close to 95%. Take into account all of the libtards and apathetic people, and the ones that want to do something about it are simply outnumbered. Of course as people deal with all of the crime, rapes and destruction eventually right wing policies become more popular, but it’s still not enough. So honestly, screw em. I used to be really pissed off about all of this, but the more I see from the nations these people pretty much deserve it all. And remember now, most Westerners are simply degenerate scum. Teaching their little boys to be girls so they can chemically castrate themselves later, a population loaded with druggies, people that are generally incredibly selfish, greedy, backstabbing, untrustworthy etc.. etc.. the list goes on and on. That in combination with the fact that these people voted for all of this or simply don’t care is why I don’t you think you need to be overly concerned about all of this. I’m personally gonna enjoy watching karma bite them ass.

Look at Eric Adams, the hypocritical pedocrat mayor in New York. He’s saying the migrants now are going to destroy New York, and he’s right. But does New York deserve it? Of course they do. The average libtard is not having a good time right now. A hundred thousand dollars in debt with a worthless college degree, rent prices doubling, inflation through the roof, deals with violent mentally ill druggies on the way to work, a government that takes a bunch of their tax money and just gives it to the illegal beaners or Nazis in Ukraine, decaying infrastructure, a girlfriend that’s a whore,(if they can even get one) and they probably have mental health problems from all of this and take antidepressants like crazy. Good, let them suffer the consequences of what they voted for.

Don’t lose sleep over people that are getting what they deserve. I’m trying to enjoy my life, I’m not going to fret over people that don’t even give a damn themselves, voted for it or won’t even bother to leave these places. Like the farmers in S Africa getting murdered by communist dindus. Well, why are you dumbasses still living there? And I’m sure some deal with asylum and immigration issues, but clearly a bunch of them are trying to stay put. Kinda like some of the dumbasses that were warned they now live near an active volcano and are about to die still just stay put anyway. Well, suit yourself. I got one life to live, and am not gonna fret over people that won’t even help themselves. So bust out the popcorn and enjoy watching it all burn.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

NPCslammer wrote:
November 2nd, 2023, 4:21 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
kangarunner wrote:
"DO IT"

@WanderingProtagonist
@Winston
@Lucas88
@kangarunner
@NPCslammer
@yick
@galii
Plus you have enough homeless people in Europe and America both. Why are you so concerned about all these other people and not for your own? Only liberals think like that.

Asians also don't want to see their countries transformed either. The fact is they are pushing all these people into these other countries because they hope the people will race mix and wipe out all these races so people have no identity. For most people who do the whole interracial date thing, of course that would be of no concern to them anyway. But I feel that destroying sovereign nations is insulting.
I for one am sick of all the multiculturism shit. I lived around all these different people since the 90s, and I didn't like it then. While I had no issues with Russians and we barely ever had any Asians since Asian people generally prefer to remain in their own country. I have no desire to be surrounded by Muslims, Africans, Hispanics, etc.

These people also don't give a flying f**k about me either. If they did, why is it that when they start a business they only employ their own people? And all of these people aren't looking for "a better life" they want to take over and be the dominant group of the country they invade. Look how blacks constantly whine about racism when they go to someone else's country instead of trying to help Africans make Africa better. Instead they act entitled to white people's stuff. You are in THEIR country so if they don't want to accept you, they shouldn't be forced to do so. Just like no one can go to Africa and force Africans to be tolerant of LBGTQ people, they never will unless someone kills off their current leaders who hates it and put a puppet African leader there that's pro-LBGTQ. Then I'm sure most Africans would be pissed off and might retaliate with violence since they aren't the type of people that like seeing their country taken over by others and don't tolerate the idea of being colonized.

You mention a better life, but I disagree with you. Look at Sweden right now. It's so bad over there they had to get the military involved because the Turkish are f***ing that place up, followed by hordes of African men raping the shit out of the women even young under age girls aren't spared from the sex violence. You should be more concerned about your own people and less concerned about all these outsiders who are going to take advantage of you who are just looking for the perfect opportunity to conquer and colonize the UK just like they will everywhere else that allows them to. Japanese society has remained one of the safest societies in the world for quite sometime despite some of the few issues they have, but one thing for certain they don't have a migrant crises problem, and they don't have hordes of women being raped and their law enforcement unable to go into certain neighborhoods to deal with crime, they don't have a bunch of homeless people and their own people sleeping on the street like what we have in mostly every single damn American city. And they aren't wasting resources taking care of a bunch of outsiders changing the way their country looks. They said it themselves "we rather use robots to fill in the jobs no one wants to do than to become America."

That's why so many of these invaders already feel that once they arrive in these countries, they are coming to conquer and colonize. There are loads of videos of them on youtube even admitting that's what they intend to do once they have enough of their people there. I even saw a video where this Muslim girl was saying she can't wait for Shahira Law to be the law of Europe. You really want this hell of a belief system to be Europes future?

I don't want to see a bunch of women walking around with hijabs because Muslim males took over due to the local men acting too afraid to defend their turf.
Plus you aren't getting a bunch of people who give a shit about being a doctor. You're getting a lot of people who are flooding into these countries because your leaders are all submissive. Here in America we have all kinds of people coming here ILLEGALLY and they are all useless. They aren't here for a "better life" they are here for the free shit they were promised by Democrats that think they'll vote for them, that's why they want White people to be a minority in America because they know white people (non-liberal ones) are the only people capable of overthrowing them, same thing in Europe. Some of these people also f***ed up their own countries just like what we are seeing here in America. A bunch of foreign and domestic f**k ups.

Once there is nothing left, then what are they going to do? Work for crap wages their whole life and still not have a better life in the new country they invaded? I'm not concerned with all these people, I'm concerned with myself, and my family. Blacks in general don't support any type of immigration period, that's why you don't see them running around promoting open borders, not even if it means to get more blacks into the U.S. They already hate their own as it is enough to kill them, why do they want more of them here? They don't.

It's really a white person problem, they are the only people who have this "I must love everyone" complex to prove they aren't racist. Then they get their asses kicked, beaten, and raped by the very people they are far to nice too. I mean it's so bad that White women are the only ethnicity of women that promote racist pornography against their own men. Black women don't do that, Asian girls don't do it, Latino girls don't do it, but white women humiliate their own men because they truly have no respect for men who aren't even trying to protect their nation from being invaded.

I don't think like a white liberal, they are the only people who are all about "OPEN BORDERS!" So they can feel morally self righteous. No sense of alliance to their own people like other races have and are the only people who don't seem to care if they seize to exist one day. Come here to America and you'll see how Asians live, they don't give a shit if you are a starving negro in the street. Hell a Hindu beat a black thief until he was crying and begging for him to stop and he still beat the man. A white guy would have stood there and let him rob the place because attacking him in his mindset would have been "racist" even if it meant defending his property since he can't even defend his own country unless a Jew tell him to.

In 2020 when the riots happened they warned Hispanics had warned BLM protestors that if they came into their neighborhood protesting they were wiping the floor with them, not a single Latino was out bending their knees for George Floyd but they mocked and laughed at all the white people who were doing it. How many Mexicans marched alongside of BLM? NONE! It was mostly just self hating white people who were marching with them due to their white guilt complex, but now that they got the police defunded in most Democrat states. Look who's taking full blown advantage of white ignorance? Blacks And Hispanic thugs terrorizing suburban neighborhoods, robbing houses even wealthy homes are being hit now.
One of the many reasons I liked talking about this topic on RooshV religious site despite he was an asshole that often randomly banned you is because 99% of the people there were against this open border stuff or just seeing sovereign nations disappear so even though I'm not religious I related more to what they were saying about the situation. This site is a bit too lenient about topics like this which is why I feel so out of place on here. So I doubt anyone who replies to this thread other than @NPCSLammer would have any problem with seeing the world become America the very country so many people shit on. If none of you don't mind or care about all these people coming into your country or wherever you live. It's whatever, I don't mind being called a Racist just like Cornfed didn't care that he was called one. I actually feel better hating certain people vs pretending that I give a f**k about them. The way I feel about it, some people hate gays and trannies. @Marcos Zeitola definately despises them. But he probably has no issue with certain other people.
You see it the way I see it as well as millions of others out there. It’s common sense to me. And deporting all of this third world trash is actually quite easy if every one was on board. Imagine if France was 95% strongly against the migrant invasion. They would elect a bunch of far right leaders and work round the clock deporting all of the invaders. They’d make giant portions of wall, loaded with concertina wire and what not and shoot people on spot trying to break in. Migrants would just give up. France would be nice and white again and go back to making creme brûlée and eating wine cheese in peace without having some aloha snackbar dindu having a shootout in front of their cafe, pissing in the street and trying to rob them on the way home.

But it’s not even close to 95%. Take into account all of the libtards and apathetic people, and the ones that want to do something about it are simply outnumbered. Of course as people deal with all of the crime, rapes and destruction eventually right wing policies become more popular, but it’s still not enough. So honestly, screw em. I used to be really pissed off about all of this, but the more I see from the nations these people pretty much deserve it all. And remember now, most Westerners are simply degenerate scum. Teaching their little boys to be girls so they can chemically castrate themselves later, a population loaded with druggies, people that are generally incredibly selfish, greedy, backstabbing, untrustworthy etc.. etc.. the list goes on and on. That in combination with the fact that these people voted for all of this or simply don’t care is why I don’t you think you need to be overly concerned about all of this. I’m personally gonna enjoy watching karma bite them ass.

Look at Eric Adams, the hypocritical pedocrat mayor in New York. He’s saying the migrants now are going to destroy New York, and he’s right. But does New York deserve it? Of course they do. The average libtard is not having a good time right now. A hundred thousand dollars in debt with a worthless college degree, rent prices doubling, inflation through the roof, deals with violent mentally ill druggies on the way to work, a government that takes a bunch of their tax money and just gives it to the illegal beaners or Nazis in Ukraine, decaying infrastructure, a girlfriend that’s a whore,(if they can even get one) and they probably have mental health problems from all of this and take antidepressants like crazy. Good, let them suffer the consequences of what they voted for.

Don’t lose sleep over people that are getting what they deserve. I’m trying to enjoy my life, I’m not going to fret over people that don’t even give a damn themselves, voted for it or won’t even bother to leave these places. Like the farmers in S Africa getting murdered by communist dindus. Well, why are you dumbasses still living there? And I’m sure some deal with asylum and immigration issues, but clearly a bunch of them are trying to stay put. Kinda like some of the dumbasses that were warned they now live near an active volcano and are about to die still just stay put anyway. Well, suit yourself. I got one life to live, and am not gonna fret over people that won’t even help themselves. So bust out the popcorn and enjoy watching it all burn.
Liberals and Apathetic people don't get hurt enough, I think what needs to happen is they need to just LOSE EVERYTHING. Especially the people who aren't use to losing everything. We both know that the wealthy apathetic people don't live near any of these problems so their chances of being assaulted or victims of their own policies is very minimal. But I strongly agree with what you said, all of this shit really is the fault of weak people and the way the culture itself is in the Western world. I'm sure the people of Venezuela regret who they voted for, I remember a guy from Ecuador telling me they tried to muscle in on their country but they kicked most of them out because they weren't about to let them take over like that. The West is just a shitty place, look at California... and then cities like Detroit, chicago, etc these places have been hell for decades and never fixed their problems.

Europeans are just a lost cause to me at this point, I really wanted to live there someday in Europe but can't stand being around that many pettiful ass weaklings nor do i want to live someplace that don't even look or feels like the place I wanted to move to which is another reason to be against mass migration.

This is what happens when you forget who you are, where you come from, and what you use to be like. Germans are so ashamed of Hitler that they have allowed that one moment in history guilt trip them into being abused all these years so they won't even fight back....It amazes me how guilt works so well on white people but fails against everyone else. How many Africans feel bad about their own people cutting off the arms and legs of black kids they maimed after forcing them to become child soldiers?

How many Africans feel guilty for selling blacks into slavery? White people are weak, plain and simple, their emotions control them so easily and thats why it's getting used against them by people from dominant cultures. You have ones feeling bad about shit they weren't even responsible for doing. White women selling white genocide fetishes and porn and white males jacking off to it like gay self defeating losers because they can't cope any other way with their white guilt issues.

I'm not too sure about Asians because generally they tend to copy what ever they see Caucasian people doing to themselves. So if it's trendy to create chaos, and make your own nation look unrecognizable by flooding it full of people who don't look like you, or reflect your culture. They'll start copying the trend and then wondering why their country is no longer special or unique anymore when it'll just be the Asian version of failed America and West Europe. Me personally I lived in multicultural environments most of my life. I hated walking to school because everywhere I went I was dodging gang violence. America is the only country in the world where we have gangs representing every single ethnicity known to man.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on November 2nd, 2023, 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

November 2nd, 2023, 5:11 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
November 2nd, 2023, 4:21 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:

"DO IT"

@WanderingProtagonist
@Winston
@Lucas88
@kangarunner
@NPCslammer
@yick
@galii

Liberals and Apathetic people don't get hurt enough, I think what needs to happen is they need to just LOSE EVERYTHING. Especially the people who aren't use to losing everything. We both know that the wealthy apathetic people don't live near any of these problems so their chances of being assaulted or victims of their own policies is very minimal. But I strongly agree with what you said, all of this shit really is the fault of weak people and the way the culture itself is in the Western world. I'm sure the people of Venezuela regret who they voted for, I remember a guy from Ecuador telling me they tried to muscle in on their country but they kicked most of them out because they weren't about to let them take over like that. The West is just a shitty place, look at California... and then cities like Detroit, chicago, etc these places have been hell for decades and never fixed their problems.

Europeans are just a lost cause to me at this point, I really wanted to live there someday in Europe but can't stand being around that many pettiful ass weaklings nor do i want to live someplace that don't even look or feels like the place I wanted to move to which is another reason to be against mass migration.

This is what happens when you forget who you are, where you come from, and what you use to be like. Germans are so ashamed of Hitler that they have allowed that one moment in history guilt trip them into being abused all these years so they won't even fight back....It amazes me how guilt works so well on white people but fails against everyone else. How many Africans feel bad about their own people cutting off the arms and legs of black kids they maimed after forcing them to become child soldiers?

How many Africans feel guilty for selling blacks into slavery? White people are weak, plain and simple, their emotions control them so easily and thats why it's getting used against them by people from dominant cultures. You have ones feeling bad about shit they weren't even responsible for doing. White women selling white genocide fetishes and porn and white males jacking off to it like gay self defeating losers because they can't cope any other way with their white guilt issues.

I'm not too sure about Asians because generally they tend to copy what ever they see Caucasian people doing to themselves. So if it's trendy to create chaos, and make your own nation look unrecognizable by flooding it full of people who don't look like you, or reflect your culture. They'll start copying the trend and then wondering why their country is no longer special or unique anymore when it'll just be the Asian version of failed America and West Europe. Me personally I lived in multicultural communist most of my life. I hated walking to school because everywhere I went I was dodging gang violence. America is the only country in the world where we have gangs representing every single ethnicity known to man.
Don’t worry; they’re all gonna suffer a LOT more.