How can America be great if it only offers USELESS things you don't need and NOTHING you want/need??

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

How can America be great if it only offers USELESS things you don't need and NOTHING you want/need??

Post by Winston »

Everyone, I don't get something. Why do so many say America is so great and love it and defend it, when if u think about it, it offers NOTHING that is useful that you need or desire? Everything it seems to offer is USELESS and doesn't contribute to your happiness or freedom if you think about it. Like guns, Bibles, fake democracy, football, baseball, slavery jobs that u have to force yourself to go to for a paycheck, isolation, etc.

All of these are USELESS to me and don't make me feel happy or free. But America does NOT offer love, romance, sex, social connection, genuine friendship, fun, adventure or freedom -- which are what I actually need to be happy. America may claim to be free but it does NOT provide any actual freedom at all. If u think about it, it seems everyone is insane or delusional or just a bot for not seeing this obvious fact. Let me break it down.

1. Guns. What do I need a gun for? I don't live in a dangerous neighborhood. Nothing ever happens in my neighborhood. It's clean and safe and boring. Guns don't give me any happiness or freedom at all. So why are Americans crazy about them and make them a hot topic? And if u become too obsessed with guns u can get killed too, like Bill Cooper did. What use is that?

2. Bibles. You can read the Bible or go to church in other countries too. This is nothing special. What use is the Bible especially if u don't believe in it since it's a channeled book written by men? The bible isn't gonna fix your problems or give u what u need. It's just an anchor for your soul so you don't go crazy and think there's no purpose to your suffering. Hence it's just a psychological bandaid. All religions are. They don't fix your problems or make your dreams come true or give u what u want or need. They're just a psychological bandaid so u feel that your pain has some purpose. They don't fix or solve anything.

3. Football and baseball. I'm not a fan of these so they serve no purpose for me. They aren't even entertaining to watch. All they do is make u into a couch potato while u drink beer and watch useless sports. They don't contribute anything to society or to your life, and just provide a useless distraction like movies do.

4. Voting and fake democracy. Useless. As we all know voting doesn't change anything in society. The policies are always the same except for a few breadcrumbs they have to toss you to appease the crowd. Going to vote doesn't make me feel happy or free and contributes absolutely NOTHING to my life. So why is voting considered something divine and sacred in America? Why does it make u free allegedly when it does nothing and changes nothing and is completely useless? I don't get it.

5. Slavery jobs. Most jobs are mind numbing and a drab. Yet u have to force yourself to go to them and put on a smile and pretend u love going to work in order to get a paycheck. Sure America can provide a decent salary but what's the point of making a living if you have nothing to live for in America and your needs or desires aren't met, except for food and shelter? What's the point of working to pay bills and support life if there's nothing to live for and no purpose?

Do you see what I mean? America doesn't provide anything u really want or need if u think about it. So what makes it so great? Why do many think america is unique or special or great when it provides nothing u need and only provides useless things that don't contribute even one iota to your freedom or happiness? The above things don't do anything. And any abstract concepts like free speech or equality are just concepts that are useless and intangible and meaningless and don't give u anything you want or need. What u really need in life is good relationships, social connection, a feeling of belonging, romance, love, sex, adventure, fun, etc. But America does not provide any of those. So why is America so special and great?

Can anyone explain? This doesn't make sense if u think about it. Why does no one else see the obvious? It seems everyone is just a programmed bot or actor if they cannot see such obvious things.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How can America be great if it only offers USELESS things you don't need and NOTHING you want/need??

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
November 23rd, 2023, 12:46 pm
5. Slavery jobs. Most jobs are mind numbing and a drab. Yet u have to force yourself to go to them and put on a smile and pretend u love going to work in order to get a paycheck. Sure America can provide a decent salary but what's the point of making a living if you have nothing to live for in America and your needs or desires aren't met, except for food and shelter? What's the point of working to pay bills and support life if there's nothing to live for and no purpose?

Do you see what I mean? America doesn't provide anything u really want or need if u think about it. So what makes it so great? Why do many think america is unique or special or great when it provides nothing u need and only provides useless things that don't contribute even one iota to your freedom or happiness? The above things don't do anything. And any abstract concepts like free speech or equality are just concepts that are useless and intangible and meaningless and don't give u anything you want or need. What u really need in life is good relationships, social connection, a feeling of belonging, romance, love, sex, adventure, fun, etc. But America does not provide any of those. So why is America so special and great?

Can anyone explain? This doesn't make sense if u think about it. Why does no one else see the obvious? It seems everyone is just a programmed bot or actor if they cannot see such obvious things.

Surveys show that 90% of Americans hate their jobs. Most people can't wait to retire and escape the rat race. Also, most people are just going through the motions in America. Their is a loneliness epidemic in the Untied States which has gotten worse recently. Studies show that the USA has the highest rate of mental illness in the world. No wonder why so many people in America are moving to foreign countries.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: How can America be great if it only offers USELESS things you don't need and NOTHING you want/need??

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

jamesbond wrote:
November 25th, 2023, 6:25 am
Winston wrote:

Surveys show that 90% of Americans hate their jobs. Most people can't wait to retire and escape the rat race. Also, most people are just going through the motions in America. Their is a loneliness epidemic in the Untied States which has gotten worse recently. Studies show that the USA has the highest rate of mental illness in the world. No wonder why so many people in America are moving to foreign countries.
Moving to foreign countries and taking their shitty ass
American way of life right along with them like Californians fleeing CA and taking their shitty politics to whatever new state they intend to infest and f**k up. America didn't become the way it did over night, the people in this country CHOOSE to be lonely intentionally. You can barely even talk to people of the opposite sex anymore.

If they want the nation to go back to how it was before then they need to fix the goddamn culture. Running abroad and taking your shitty failed values with you isn't the answer to solving the loneliness problem. And with so many countries transforming into America, there really is nowhere else to really run.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Winston wrote:
Everyone, I don't get something. Why do so many say America is so great and love it and defend it, when if u think about it, it offers NOTHING that is useful that you need or desire? Everything it seems to offer is USELESS and doesn't contribute to your happiness or freedom if you think about it. Like guns, Bibles, fake democracy, football, baseball, slavery jobs that u have to force yourself to go to for a paycheck, isolation, etc.

All of these are USELESS to me and don't make me feel happy or free. But America does NOT offer love, romance, sex, social connection, genuine friendship, fun, adventure or freedom -- which are what I actually need to be happy. America may claim to be free but it does NOT provide any actual freedom at all. If u think about it, it seems everyone is insane or delusional or just a bot for not seeing this obvious fact. Let me break it down.

1. Guns. What do I need a gun for? I don't live in a dangerous neighborhood. Nothing ever happens in my neighborhood. It's clean and safe and boring. Guns don't give me any happiness or freedom at all. So why are Americans crazy about them and make them a hot topic? And if u become too obsessed with guns u can get killed too, like Bill Cooper did. What use is that?

2. Bibles. You can read the Bible or go to church in other countries too. This is nothing special. What use is the Bible especially if u don't believe in it since it's a channeled book written by men? The bible isn't gonna fix your problems or give u what u need. It's just an anchor for your soul so you don't go crazy and think there's no purpose to your suffering. Hence it's just a psychological bandaid. All religions are. They don't fix your problems or make your dreams come true or give u what u want or need. They're just a psychological bandaid so u feel that your pain has some purpose. They don't fix or solve anything.

3. Football and baseball. I'm not a fan of these so they serve no purpose for me. They aren't even entertaining to watch. All they do is make u into a couch potato while u drink beer and watch useless sports. They don't contribute anything to society or to your life, and just provide a useless distraction like movies do.

4. Voting and fake democracy. Useless. As we all know voting doesn't change anything in society. The policies are always the same except for a few breadcrumbs they have to toss you to appease the crowd. Going to vote doesn't make me feel happy or free and contributes absolutely NOTHING to my life. So why is voting considered something divine and sacred in America? Why does it make u free allegedly when it does nothing and changes nothing and is completely useless? I don't get it.

America is great for people who like (the prisoner of the country they immigrated away from).

America is great for people who needs (the type of person who would be in prison in Taiwan, China, UK, Canada, Russia, Philippines, etc.)

For example, you can't eat dogs and cats in America. The type of person who would be in prison in Taiwan, China, UK, Canada, Russia, Philippines, etc. is preventing this behavior.

Obviously most people in this forum don't fit any of the two criteria.

However you can't get a credit card easily in say Canada. The type of person who would be arrested in United States of America is preventing easy access to credit card.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.