Bots & A.I. On The Forum.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Bots & A.I. On The Forum.

Post by publicduende »

@Pixel--Dude @Winston

My 2 cents, this is usual PAG troll making fun of us. Now it's one semi-contextual paragraph, followed by a completely nonsensical one.
I noticed my earlier posts before 2018 are a lot more like Winston when he dated a white woman, went to a bunch of new age events, paranormal stuff etc. Like someone who uses iPhone. Infj is probably correct for my early 2015-2018 posts.
My recent posts is me ranting about Seattle and trying to find explanations for it, so I'm perceiving. I don't like to blame myself. The explanations I think are more accurate but difficult to explain. I also advise a caution to people who are vegan too long, like you would have missing gaps not just in nutrition but in other things.
Why oh why, some people look like they have absolutely nothing better to do, in life...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@publicduende
@Winston
@WanderingProtagonist
@Roccia

Aren't those Captcha images effective at catching out bots? A simple solution to this issue I think is to see if our friend can solve a Captcha image?

@josephty2 can you please solve the image below. That should prove you're not a bot. Also can you tell me where you are from without directing me to one of your old accounts? You deleted the content on those accounts as well.

If you can't solve this then I'll highly suspect you're a bot.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 5th, 2024, 12:44 pm
@publicduende
@Winston
@WanderingProtagonist
@Roccia

Aren't those Captcha images effective at catching out bots? A simple solution to this issue I think is to see if our friend can solve a Captcha image?

@josephty2 can you please solve the image below. That should prove you're not a bot. Also can you tell me where you are from without directing me to one of your old accounts? You deleted the content on those accounts as well.

@Pixel--Dude, @josephty2 is probably PAG pasting AI-generated text. If he (or any human wanting to prank the forum) is behind this, they will be easily able to solve the captcha.

Either way, that POS troll always gets far more attention than he deserves.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

publicduende wrote:
January 5th, 2024, 9:04 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
@publicduende
@Winston
@WanderingProtagonist
@Roccia

@Pixel--Dude, @josephty2 is probably PAG pasting AI-generated text. If he (or any human wanting to prank the forum) is behind this, they will be easily able to solve the captcha.

Either way, that POS troll always gets far more attention than he deserves.
But we have no proof this is PAG. The only thing we can suspect is that the user is using A.I generated text. We will see if this is human or not. If @josephty2 doesn't answer the CAPTCHA then I'll permanently ban him as a bot. If he does then at least we know he is human. If he's human then I'll at least leave him alone and just recommend people ignore him.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 5th, 2024, 10:16 pm
But we have no proof this is PAG. The only thing we can suspect is that the user is using A.I generated text. We will see if this is human or not. If @josephty2 doesn't answer the CAPTCHA then I'll permanently ban him as a bot. If he does then at least we know he is human. If he's human then I'll at least leave him alone and just recommend people ignore him.
You are right, we have no proof it's PAG. We do know he is a human who pastes AI-generated text. Why he would want to do that expecting other Members to positively engage with him, it's anybody's guess...
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
@publicduende
@Winston
@WanderingProtagonist
@Roccia

What is this a joke? My5n5

Winston never learned that much code nor is he hiring enough people to make that kind of website.

Where I'm from? I was born in Vietnam and immigrated to Seattle at age 3.
publicduende wrote:
January 5th, 2024, 10:19 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
You are right, we have no proof it's PAG. We do know he is a human who pastes AI-generated text. Why he would want to do that expecting other Members to positively engage with him, it's anybody's guess...
This is false. I said I downloaded the app tested it and used my eyes saw the generated text on the screen and told you guys it was not too different from .... Teachers grading essays from paying other people to write the essay for them, with f grade. Of course that's cheating. Why would I copy and paste the ai stuff.

Um, I drink tea that's why you aren't understanding what I'm writing. Coffee is better for writing in general though a British person might understand if a person writes after drinking tea.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

josephty2 wrote:
January 5th, 2024, 10:24 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
@publicduende
@Winston
@WanderingProtagonist
@Roccia

What is this a joke? My5n5

Winston never learned that much code nor is he hiring enough people to make that kind of website.

Where I'm from? I was born in Vietnam and immigrated to Seattle at age 3.
publicduende wrote:
January 5th, 2024, 10:19 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
This is false. I said I downloaded the app tested it and used my eyes saw the generated text on the screen and told you guys it was not too different from .... Teachers grading essays from paying other people to write the essay for them, with f grade. Of course that's cheating. Why would I copy and paste the ai stuff.

Um, I drink tea that's why you aren't understanding what I'm writing. Coffee is better for writing in general though a British person might understand if a person writes after drinking tea.
Okay, I'm convinced you're human and I apologise for any inconvenience. There have been some convincing bots that join the forum, but I don't think you're one of them. It appears that Roccia was right and you type how you do because English isn't your first language. I see no need to investigate this any further. Take care.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

josephty2 wrote:
January 5th, 2024, 8:07 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 5th, 2024, 8:03 am
One thing that grinds my gears on this forum is the amount of f***ing bots that try to make accounts and then post shit. They're so frustrating. I didn't log in for a few days and when I signed back in I had almost 30 notifications from bots wanting approval. @Winston and @fschmidt should be able to relate to how frustrating this is lol.

Anyway, speaking of which it has recently been brought to my attention that member @josephty2 is a bot. Apparently from what I've been told his posts don't make any sense at all and seem more like spam. I've tagged Josephty2 here so he has a chance to defend himself if he is human :lol:

Does anyone else have anything to add about this or evidence to support that he is actually a bot? If he is his account should be deleted.

@Lucas88
@MarcosZeitola
@publicduende
@Yohan
@galii
@MrMan
@WanderingProtagonist
@Natural_Born_Cynic
@kangarunner
@gsjackson

Apologies to anyone not included. Obviously anyone is entitled to a say.
I'm not a bot. You just don't like or understand what I'm posting. Or you ignore me basically.

Who are you, Pixel--Dude, you're calling me out. Is it my reply to Dan cilley? Please be honest. I mostly reply to

MarcosZeitola
galii
MrMan
WanderingProtagonist
Natural_Born_Cynic
Winston

I don't usually reply to other users. Perhaps reply in other threads by quotation of my posts and I would clarify for you. If you don't think I'm human I'll take that as an insult.

I am aware of other users idk paloaltoguy came up in one of the recent posts. You think I'm one of the older users? What evidence do you have to justify that?

I think I remind you of a former ex girlfriend of yours. I think. I'm not sure how. Obviously I'm a dude irl so idk. I'm not gonna send a link of my photo. I mean I've heard of president names as usernames before. But seriously?

Edit: it took me 20 minutes to understand. When a professor assigned readings I realize some students skim 5% of the required texts. I often provide links. I realize no one clicks on them. You can't assume you know. I get it, professors are terrible at making syllabus and grading properly. Professors who grade a certain way to reward reading entire texts typically either get denied tenure or get fired for something silly, though it's correlates, so they may be denied tenure for lack of research funds or fired for something like sexual misconduct.
Your posts generally make me feel like I'm having a stroke, it's actually quite impressive
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

@HouseMD

Hey doc can you make a mental healh ranking regarding the members here? Who is the most sane one?
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

galii wrote:
January 6th, 2024, 6:34 am
@HouseMD

Hey doc can you make a mental healh ranking regarding the members here? Who is the most sane one?
Oh Jesus, opening with the hard questions lol
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
@publicduende
@Winston
@WanderingProtagonist
@Roccia

But Pixel Dude, that's an easy captcha. Even a bot can solve that. A good captcha has lines and waves in it to confuse the bots. The best ones nowadays are those puzzle type ones that say "Click on all squares that contain a stoplight" or something like that. Bots have a hard time solving those. You should have given josephty2 one of those. lol. I wonder how we can get that type of puzzle for our captcha. Maybe I'll ask the developer. I haven't updated the forum in a long time too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Winston wrote:
January 6th, 2024, 11:08 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
@publicduende
@Winston
@WanderingProtagonist
@Roccia

But Pixel Dude, that's an easy captcha. Even a bot can solve that. A good captcha has lines and waves in it to confuse the bots. The best ones nowadays are those puzzle type ones that say "Click on all squares that contain a stoplight" or something like that. Bots have a hard time solving those. You should have given josephty2 one of those. lol. I wonder how we can get that type of puzzle for our captcha. Maybe I'll ask the developer. I haven't updated the forum in a long time too.
So are you saying Josephty2 could still be a bot? Is there any other way to determine this other than a CAPTCHA image?
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

What about this one, @Winston?

@josephty2 can you solve this CAPTCHA above? How many images have buses and which rows or columns are they on?
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 11th, 2024, 11:29 pm

@josephty2 can you solve this CAPTCHA above? How many images have buses and which rows or columns are they on?
2 images

Row 2, col 1

Row 3, col 3
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 11th, 2024, 11:29 pm

[...]

@Pixel--Dude @Winston I think these kinds of tests are irrelevant. @josephty2 is a human user who pastes text off ChatGPT to make his posts longer and, if you ask me, more nonsensical and annoying.