Going "full Turner" on Matt

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Going "full Turner" on Matt

Post by Lucas88 »

Matt, you fat degenerate!!!

You think that it's big and clever to abuse small animals???

You think that you have the right to break the necks of little degus and rabbits just because you're bigger than them and think that they're insignificant???

Granted, you are much bigger than them, you morbidly obese homosexual, but your cruelty is just completely superfluous and unwarranted. :x

Your name is now synonymous with animal abuse in my eyes. That's why in honor of your surname I've coined the expression "going full Turner on" to refer to the action of maiming and killing little innocent rodents, leporidae and other critters.

You think you're a tough guy, huh? How would you like me to go full Turner on you?

C'mon, you fat f**k! You're not gonna do shit to me! What you gonna do? Rugby tackle me? Hit me with your finishing manoeuvre the "Turner Turntable"? I'll just sprawl on your pathetic fat-guy Rugby tackle and choke you out. I'll counter your ridiculous Turner Turntable with a blast double. You can't take down a skilled wrestler like me! You wouldn't be able to handle my high-level grappling and fast-twitch explosive power! I'd f**k you up!

You wanna stand and bang? You're slow as f**k and have the footwork of a tortoise crossed with a sloth. I'd put some Thai kicks into your fat cellulitic legs and then knock you the f**k out!

I'd show you what it means to go full Turner, you gay piece of shit!

Why don't you try picking on some larger animals. You'd get f***ed up like this:

Only you're not a hot babe like Lara Croft. You're a fat incel fag who turned gay after your ex-girlfriend left you and you killed her son's rabbits. I guess turning gay was the only way for you to escape inceldom (but I always knew that you were a closet case).

Guys, if you love animals and hate animal abuse, heap tons of shame on this disgraceful motherf***er!!!
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Going "full Turner" on Matt

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Lucas88 wrote:
April 5th, 2024, 10:52 am
Matt, you fat degenerate!!!

You think that it's big and clever to abuse small animals???

You think that you have the right to break the necks of little degus and rabbits just because you're bigger than them and think that they're insignificant???

Granted, you are much bigger than them, you morbidly obese homosexual, but your cruelty is just completely superfluous and unwarranted. :x

Your name is now synonymous with animal abuse in my eyes. That's why in honor of your surname I've coined the expression "going full Turner on" to refer to the action of maiming and killing little innocent rodents, leporidae and other critters.

You think you're a tough guy, huh? How would you like me to go full Turner on you?

C'mon, you fat f**k! You're not gonna do shit to me! What you gonna do? Rugby tackle me? Hit me with your finishing manoeuvre the "Turner Turntable"? I'll just sprawl on your pathetic fat-guy Rugby tackle and choke you out. I'll counter your ridiculous Turner Turntable with a blast double. You can't take down a skilled wrestler like me! You wouldn't be able to handle my high-level grappling and fast-twitch explosive power! I'd f**k you up!

You wanna stand and bang? You're slow as f**k and have the footwork of a tortoise crossed with a sloth. I'd put some Thai kicks into your fat cellulitic legs and then knock you the f**k out!

I'd show you what it means to go full Turner, you gay piece of shit!

Why don't you try picking on some larger animals. You'd get f***ed up like this:

Only you're not a hot babe like Lara Croft. You're a fat incel fag who turned gay after your ex-girlfriend left you and you killed her son's rabbits. I guess turning gay was the only way for you to escape inceldom (but I always knew that you were a closet case).

Guys, if you love animals and hate animal abuse, heap tons of shame on this disgraceful motherf***er!!!
Hahaha :lol: @Lucas88, my guy! This thread is f***ing hilarious! When I first saw it I was like what the hell has happened! I thought you guys had some kind of argument for you to call him out like that!

I remember a few of our mutual buddies told me about these incidents and they said they got revenge on him by pissing through his letterbox and in his kettle.

Hopefully those poor little degus will f***ing haunt him and he'll see their fur spreading across the ceiling while he's screaming like a girl in bed.

If the world had any justice this would be our old friend known as "fattyass"

Just imagine these are degus instead of rats hahaha.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.