The Strange Response on Tagged

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Strange Response on Tagged

Post by ladislav »

I could pass for an average American on surface but sometimes I act the way I did in the Ol' Country and forget about the present love market and its mechanics particularly in the US. I did go onto Russian-language websites and there, I posted my photos. I had trouble with ageism- I am 49 but most women there still gave me positive response. They liked the fact that I was into arts and music and travel. Also, I have a photo of me with an electric keyboard. I prepared it to impress Filipinas which I did and then I impressed FSU girls with it. Now, on Tagged.com, after I put my picture with a key board on it, I started getting a steady stream of interest from the US but not from the contingent of people that I am interested in.

Just about every week I get emails from...US GAY MEN!!!!

Not one from an American woman!

This sucks! I keep getting these sick pictires of half naked guys in front of mirrors and guys with strange smiles and effeminate manners and clothes and all.
Somehow they are the ones who want to connect with a guy who likes to play the keyboard. They equate a musical guy with homosexuality.

Yech! Suck, sick, sick!
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

The USA is a sick culture.

Spend your time in Asia, it is better spent.
DatelessDude87
Freshman Poster

Re: The Strange Response on Tagged

Post by DatelessDude87 »

Sorry about that my friend :) Not all of us Americans are that twisted, some of us are cultured and are truly good people.......which is hard to find this country sadly. :( Don't waste your time with our women, they give you the cold shoulder if you don't make zillions of dollars and can't buy them whatever the hell they want. Yeah most of the people are sick here, but on behalf of us who aren't, I'm sorry you're experiencing that.