Winston's email of 9 july 2010

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
YoucancallmeAl
Freshman Poster

Post by YoucancallmeAl »

Agreed. This Mystery character is just hawking the same old warmed-over psychobabble nonsense that similar self-help con artists have been scamming the gullible with for generations.
See viewtopic.php?t=9050
where I point out the many specific flaws in logic that debunk this "you-can-do-anything-if-you-just-believe/have-confidence" crap.

Oddly, Globetrotter correctly argues against Mystery's illogic on this thread, yet does a 180% and argues the opposite on my thread.
Very strange. Methinks our pal Globetrotter just likes to be contrarian.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

YoucancallmeAl wrote:Agreed. This Mystery character is just hawking the same old warmed-over psychobabble nonsense that similar self-help con artists have been scamming the gullible with for generations.
See viewtopic.php?t=9050
where I point out the many specific flaws in logic that debunk this "you-can-do-anything-if-you-just-believe/have-confidence" crap.

Oddly, Globetrotter correctly argues against Mystery's illogic on this thread, yet does a 180% and argues the opposite on my thread.
Very strange. Methinks our pal Globetrotter just likes to be contrarian.
I'm not against self help and some of it is good (although a lot of it is just crap - people trying to get rich)
but having read Mystery's ebook I can tell you that there is nothing special in there.

And this guy will always say the opposite in order to sell his products.

if he had created anything that can really help change then maybe I would have beleived him.

there are a few good self help things out there but his stuff is not one of them
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Mystery wrote:
Winston wrote:“All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.� - Arthur Schopenhauer
Couldn't agree more. That's definitely what happens when I write on different forums­.

1. Many posts get ridiculed or ignored.

2. A few articles cause some MAJOR noise

The Ten Biggest Mistakes Men Make with Women, largest thread ever on Cliffs List with 65 replies
http://www.cliffslist.com/letter/etienn ... u-can-help

Top Four Reasons Not To Pursue Women, second largest thread ever in the history of NaturalGame.com forum with 139 replies
http://www.naturalgame.com/showthread.php?t=6010

Any concept related to spirituality is vigorously opposed on Zeitgeist Forum.

3. I'm getting a lot of testimonials from guys who woke up to simple truths and that greatly improved their quality of life.
Interesting information on that second link. I agree, men are so aggressive that women need to have a huge guard up all the time. I knew a woman once that told me she hated how men were always so aggressive so she had no choice but to be defensive all the time. Some women purposely gain weight and stop taking care of themselves so guys will stop talking to them.