Another Anti-male commercial

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Another Anti-male commercial

Post by Mr S »

Another example of the anti-male bias in America. Everything is always the mans fault, never the woman's. Pathetic. And slowly are all males becoming emasculated subconsciously because of this stupid shit...

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

At the end of this commercial the man speaking is a homeless guy from Cleveland named Ted Williams the man with the "golden voice" who was been getting more mainstream news by the day. Truly a remarkable story going from nothing to something. Google him

Looking at the comments no one notices or seems to care about the misandry that goes on in this commercial when it's right in their plain sight.
Mom saves the day once again and Dad is always that blithering idiot on TV.

You would NEVER see misandric ads on TV in the Dominican Republic, never. So obviously im seeing a trend here in the US. Have you seen how beer commercials make men look and act. They make look like little bitches and pussies
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

About the only commercials that don't make men look bad are those for the jewelry industry, which typically show the man surprising his gf with an engagement ring. Those are designed to be romantic, but of course marriage is now a life-ruining proposition in the U.S. for most men.
Humphrey
Freshman Poster

Post by Humphrey »

i wannt mac and cheese!!!!! with a smooth voice telling me that everything is gonnA BE ALRIGHT
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

This is beyond pathetic. I am so glad I don't watch the brainwash machine to see this garbage. "Mom is her to save the day!" Gimme a break, Nell Carter.
Marcus Aurelius
Freshman Poster

Post by Marcus Aurelius »

I've seen a lot of shit commercials like this, it seems to be a trend..like the one beer commercial where the guy gets literally kicked out of the car by his gf. Actually. come to think of it, a lot of beer commercals are misandrous...and you have got to love how ameriskanks are deified....you NEVER see an add poking fun at ameritrash women.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

ill never eat that mac n cheese bulltshit again...actually never did like it anyhow....now its on the banned foods list.

the commercial wasnt even funny or anything...just man hating....he was such a p***y too...like a guy couldnt put some f***ing bag of instant mac n cheese in a microwave for 3 minutes & he needed a wife for that

f**k off Kraft.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

well-informed wrote:At the end of this commercial the man speaking is a homeless guy from Cleveland named Ted Williams the man with the "golden voice" who was been getting more mainstream news by the day. Truly a remarkable story going from nothing to something. Google him

Looking at the comments no one notices or seems to care about the misandry that goes on in this commercial when it's right in their plain sight.
Mom saves the day once again and Dad is always that blithering idiot on TV.

You would NEVER see misandric ads on TV in the Dominican Republic, never. So obviously im seeing a trend here in the US. Have you seen how beer commercials make men look and act. They make look like little bitches and pussies
1. I agree the Ted Williams story was remarkable. NO ONE deserves to be homeless.
2. The Miller Lite commercials were ridiculing the men (a guy getting clowned for wearing skinny jeans, a guy getting clowned for talking like he's texting and a woman shut him down, a guy getting clowned on for wearing a speedo, etc).
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

TV in the US is terrible. Show after show of men being the dumbasses/wussies, which is true to a point - besides the wussification of America. XD But we're getting the flak every day! The only times where women don't get any excessive justice are the Lifetime trauma movies, and men only get a little breathing room on the expensive cable channels like HBO.

I read about Ted Williams, that is a great man, who was lucky enough to have a marketable skill when he lived a life of homelessness. Shame how people have to be homeless, just to get a job these days.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

Ha nice, yeah now I know why I never married a American girl and had kids: wife hates him, kids disrespect him...wise up guy. Take your money and leave.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

You know a brilliant scene from a movie just came to my mind: American Beauty where the guy finally grows a pair and hurls dinner at the wall or whatever. That would make a wonderful alternative ending to this crap commercial. Of course these days the police would be called to further assist the woman in ruining her family.
thecobra2
Freshman Poster

Post by thecobra2 »

Wow! Just for that I am not buying Mac and Cheese. Good thing they don't sell that shit in Japan! That commercial made me shudder! The guy brought home an important client. A Japanese woman would have hurried up and cooked up a nice meal or at least offered him something nice to drink. Not sit there and scowl like a total spoiled little bitch!
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

thecobra2 wrote:Wow! Just for that I am not buying Mac and Cheese. Good thing they don't sell that shit in Japan! That commercial made me shudder! The guy brought home an important client. A Japanese woman would have hurried up and cooked up a nice meal or at least offered him something nice to drink. Not sit there and scowl like a total spoiled little bitch!
And the consumer is supposed to believe that by throwing a genetically modified bag of crap in the microwave the woman once again "saved the day" and "cooked a meal"! Is that supposed to impress an Asian executive? WTF?!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Think Different wrote:
thecobra2 wrote:Wow! Just for that I am not buying Mac and Cheese. Good thing they don't sell that shit in Japan! That commercial made me shudder! The guy brought home an important client. A Japanese woman would have hurried up and cooked up a nice meal or at least offered him something nice to drink. Not sit there and scowl like a total spoiled little bitch!

And the consumer is supposed to believe that by throwing a genetically modified bag of crap in the microwave the woman once again "saved the day" and "cooked a meal"! Is that supposed to impress an Asian executive? WTF?!
+1 +1 +1 +1!!!!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Check out this commercial from the Czech Republic

Some feminist blogger was going on about the misogynous media and used this as an example. The commies have to find commercials from other countries to have something to complain about. Forget something like this appearing in America. Can you even imagine an advertisement shown here where the man present ISN'T portrayed as a complete fool?