Is this a reasonable expectation?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Is this a reasonable expectation?

Post by mattyman »

Hello, just have another little gripe to let out my system.
Basically, all I would like to do is to meet some nice girls to have in my social circle that I can ask out, rather than being forced to wait for circumstance. Thanks to the way that society is so closed and that meeting people is heavily reliant on circumstances and mutual introductions, I have had a hard time meeting this need.

All I would like is to meet nice, normal girls with the following characteristics;

intelligent; not necessarily intellectual or academic, just simply capable of conversations beyond popular culture, tv, clubbing, drinking, gossip, etc. That's all. As long as I can find common ground and build rapport, I don't see that as un unreasonable expectation. If they are simply into things such as the outdoors, travelling, culture, how people interact, wider world issues, or simply share similar ideals and dreams to me, that'll do.

good looking; by this I simply mean long hair and not overweight. That's all.

Feminine; by this I mean free of loudmouth, gobby, masculine behaviour and tough attitude.

Warm; This is quite important. By this I mean approachable, kind and sweet. I mean non-bitchy.

Nice person; Basically not a self-centered, spoilt cow. I mean someone that's genuine and generally respectful of others and treats people well and is generally good to get on with.

Free of baggage; this is important; by this I mean no illigitimate kids, alcoholism, drug problems or mental health problems.

I think that a girl with most or all of those characteristics is a perfectly reasonable and realistic expectation to find. I just would like to meet more girls like this to include in my social circle, nothing more. Thanks to the way that meeting new people is severely restricted, I'm thus denied it. Dance classes often have a high turnover of people to name but one example. Relying on introductions through friends is simply unreliable, though I have recently met a new girl through this means.

The big problem I have though is this; it feels futile. It feels like I have little control and little choice of how I meet people and who I meet. So in some respects it gives feelings of powerlessness.

Unfortunately only one of the girls I know has the characteristics just mentioned but is sadly in a relationship with an alcoholic bum and drinks a lot, though is a decent person. Most the women I know, sadly don't even have many of those positive characteristics.

The only plus side I can think of is that, if I can increase the number of girls with characteristics like that in my social circle in this closed, cliquey environment, I can do so anywhere in the world.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is this a reasonable expectation?

Post by jamesbond »

mattyman wrote:Free of baggage; this is important; by this I mean no illigitimate kids, alcoholism, drug problems or mental health problems.

I think that a girl with most or all of those characteristics is a perfectly reasonable and realistic expectation to find. I just would like to meet more girls like this to include in my social circle, nothing more. Thanks to the way that meeting new people is severely restricted, I'm thus denied it. Dance classes often have a high turnover of people to name but one example. Relying on introductions through friends is simply unreliable, though I have recently met a new girl through this means.

The big problem I have though is this; it feels futile. It feels like I have little control and little choice of how I meet people and who I meet. So in some respects it gives feelings of powerlessness.
Trying to find women like the type of woman you described is difficult in anglo countries. It's much easier to do overseas. I like you also avoid single mothers and women with mental problems like the plague!

My friends usually don't know of any single women to introduce me to and when they do, it's usually a 35 year old divorcee with 3 kids! :shock:

I have taken college classes and the only girls that were friendly were the morbidly obese ones and the ones who were as ugly as sin! :lol:

I am saving money now to get my ass overseas as soon as humanly possible! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

My friends usually don't know of any single women to introduce me to and when they do, it's usually a 35 year old divorcee with 3 kids!

I have taken college classes and the only girls that were friendly were the morbidly obese ones and the ones who were as ugly as sin!
Good heavens above! That looks like the depths of hell! Only morbidly obese women are friendly!? Over here you can still meet reasonably good-looking girls that are somewhat friendly, though the big difficulty is gaining access to them. I couldn't possibly imagine living somewhere that's like that. I couldn't cope with that. Tell me Jamesbond, how on earth is it possible to cope with such grim conditions!?

I wouldn't want a single mother; I really can't be arsed with the hassle, constant texts from ex boyfriends and jealousy. No way. I have a mate who's in a relationship with a fat single mother, he's only my age (24), what a stupid thing to do! Even if I was deperate, I wouldn't dream of it.

The funny thing about meeting people through friends is that, even if I just want to meet new people (that happen to be girls of course), people are reluctant to introduce me to them if they have a boyfirend, thus denying me the opportunity to make new friends. Even if I make it blatantly clear that I just want to meet new people, expand my social circle, make new friends that and that no ulterior motives are involved. It seems so uptight and overly proper as well as exclusive.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

mattyman wrote:
My friends usually don't know of any single women to introduce me to and when they do, it's usually a 35 year old divorcee with 3 kids!

I have taken college classes and the only girls that were friendly were the morbidly obese ones and the ones who were as ugly as sin!
Good heavens above! That looks like the depths of hell! Only morbidly obese women are friendly!? Over here you can still meet reasonably good-looking girls that are somewhat friendly, though the big difficulty is gaining access to them. I couldn't possibly imagine living somewhere that's like that. I couldn't cope with that. Tell me Jamesbond, how on earth is it possible to cope with such grim conditions!?
Well, by the grace of God I have gotten this far (living in this social hell hole in the US) and I am saving money so I can get the hell out of here as soon as humanly possible! :shock:

You know the social scene is horrible in a country when only fat and repulsive looking women are friendly! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I have met three young women in the last week.

One of them is married with two kids. She claims her husband beats her, but somehow she can't leave. She is 21 years old. Chainsmoker. No education.

One of them is 20 years old with an illegitimate child. Chainsmoker. No education.

Last one is late 20s. She has broken her engagement. She has a 6 y/o daughter with the former fiancee. She can't afford to live on her secretary's salary. Unsure of smoking status.

(I am not even going to mention the cunts over 30 or who are obese.) All these women are white (ethnic western European, BTW.)

See. All you have to choose from are relatively poor single mothers who desperately need a man to financially support them. They chainsmoke and likely are party animals. But you as a nice guy would have to pay while being disrespected. She'd never appreciate that you *rescued* her from poverty, and you'd never be *good enough* for her. Absolutely nothing to offer except sex. Really just huge net negatives otherwise.

It would be nearly impossible to meet a good looking woman without kids unless you live in a major metro area where the women are careerists (IMHO).
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Adama wrote:I have met three young women in the last week.

One of them is married with two kids. She claims her husband beats her, but somehow she can't leave. She is 21 years old. Chainsmoker. No education.
as long as he's following the rules i don't see what the problem is

ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

One of them is 20 years old with an illegitimate child. Chainsmoker. No education.

Last one is late 20s. She has broken her engagement. She has a 6 y/o daughter with the former fiancee. She can't afford to live on her secretary's salary. Unsure of smoking status.

(I am not even going to mention the cunts over 30 or who are obese.) All these women are white (ethnic western European, BTW.)

See. All you have to choose from are relatively poor single mothers who desperately need a man to financially support them. They chainsmoke and likely are party animals. But you as a nice guy would have to pay while being disrespected. She'd never appreciate that you *rescued* her from poverty, and you'd never be *good enough* for her. Absolutely nothing to offer except sex. Really just huge net negatives otherwise.

It would be nearly impossible to meet a good looking woman without kids unless you live in a major metro area where the women are careerists (IMHO).
For what it's worth, virtually every woman I've ever met who is a heavy smoker is also a heavy drinker. Smoking and drinking just seem to go together, and some women seem to have addictive personalities and oral fixations. In fact, I would go to the extent of arguing that you can predict whether a woman you've just met has a drinking problem. If she chain smokes, or has tried to quit and somehow can't... she's probably addicted to alcohol or something else as well. I realize exceptions exist. I once dated a woman who was a heavy smoker, and lo and behold, she turned out to be a heavy drinker (i.e. basically alcoholic) as well. The relationship ended when I discovered she also had a serious gambling problem as well.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is this a reasonable expectation?

Post by djfourmoney »

jamesbond wrote:
mattyman wrote:Free of baggage; this is important; by this I mean no illigitimate kids, alcoholism, drug problems or mental health problems.

Trying to find women like the type of woman you described is difficult in anglo countries. It's much easier to do overseas. I like you also avoid single mothers and women with mental problems like the plague!

My friends usually don't know of any single women to introduce me to and when they do, it's usually a 35 year old divorcee with 3 kids! :shock:

I have taken college classes and the only girls that were friendly were the morbidly obese ones and the ones who were as ugly as sin! :lol:

I am saving money now to get my ass overseas as soon as humanly possible! :D
I can relate....

There are no women in my A+ class, the one that was there was a woman that taken the class before but quit because my instructor is a joker. He goes off topic quite a bit but he always drags back on topic and we learn plenty from him. He started in the PC business back when 5.25 floppies were how you saved your data and you kept the PC running.

Funny how people now insist on turning them off...

The hags that come into class looking for victims, I mean people to get facials, hair cuts or waxes are typical late 30's, early 40's women you wouldn't want to be seen with.

I suppose there are few usable women floating around, but I haven't seen any. Thus far I've seen one kind of attractive Latina with a decent booty, but that's it.

As I have said before women in America don't like large age differences. Younger women are convinced you want a family and children which at 25 American women are usually unsure of because they've been told motherhood is a penalty in a successful career. They should be career and success driven until 30 where there are plenty of men looking to take them off the rack.

Well that's not what's happening, what happens is they delay, become 30. The men want women to be 25 and ready to have children within two years. Well those women get married, the ones that aren't fat and ugly but even some of those get snapped up by men looking to complete the circle.

Single Mothers are complete nightmare I don't recommend them at all if you can help it. I know p***y is hard to turn down, but you can do it. Save your money and make a trip to Mexico or South America, Central America even.

If you need sex...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

LinuxOnly wrote:

as long as he's following the rules i don't see what the problem is

C'mon man I hope that was a joke, I don't condone one extreme to match the other, that how things get FUBAR.

Women just have to admit they are no longer victims. After that, they need to admit that career is more important than family. When they admit all these things, then WE as a nation need to become family friendly and you only do that by giving people longer vacations, more time off from holidays and respecting the relationship between a newborn and its mother.

Otherwise we'll look like Western Europe with a declining birth rate and the racist will freak out at the slow Browning of the United States. So a declining birth rate, aging population and violence in the streets, nice... :shock:
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

'Net negatives'.... BINGO! The single mother I married (and later divorced) didn't smoke and wasn't a party animal (she was a partier when she was much younger, though) offered me some great sex in the beginning, but that died out and the rest of the relationship was basically not much of a relationship.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

ExpeditionSailor wrote: For what it's worth, virtually every woman I've ever met who is a heavy smoker is also a heavy drinker. Smoking and drinking just seem to go together, and some women seem to have addictive personalities and oral fixations. In fact, I would go to the extent of arguing that you can predict whether a woman you've just met has a drinking problem. If she chain smokes, or has tried to quit and somehow can't... she's probably addicted to alcohol or something else as well. I realize exceptions exist. I once dated a woman who was a heavy smoker, and lo and behold, she turned out to be a heavy drinker (i.e. basically alcoholic) as well. The relationship ended when I discovered she also had a serious gambling problem as well.
You're onto something. Every girl that I know that chain smokes also hangs out in bars to drink, and one I know has a gambling habit.

It's really unfortunate because these girls that I know who smoke are very hot white women, but from all the years of smoking you can start to see their skin starting to loose its youthfulness, and the girls are starting to have that noticeable smokers cough.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Ha, yea... I just met a good looking woman who was with a man who verbally and physically abused her; she stayed with this man for 6 YEARS!
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

What it seems is, women are more likely to be subservient when put in their place. Take it as you will guys.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Adama wrote:See. All you have to choose from are relatively poor single mothers who desperately need a man to financially support them. They chainsmoke and likely are party animals. But you as a nice guy would have to pay while being disrespected. She'd never appreciate that you *rescued* her from poverty, and you'd never be *good enough* for her. Absolutely nothing to offer except sex.
I know of this situation right now with three women, with one of the girls scooping up a "nice guy" that I could tell right away when I met the two that she has little respect for, and she's just using him mainly because he offered to rescue the woman from her life that was crumbing apart from a long history of irresponsible behavior and poor decisions.

Sometimes I think to myself maybe this is why women are not as developed as men because men are always willing to come to a woman's aid.

I mean seriously, there are 2 young guys on this forum that are in homeless shelters and I can guarantee you that if they were women (and lived reckless lives to boot) they would be fully fed and comfy in some guys home.