Repatriate sentenced to execution by firing squad

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
Winston
Site Admin

Repatriate sentenced to execution by firing squad

Post by Winston »

This is how Repatriate should have gone out. lol

Winston: (speaking in British accent) "Repatriate, as commander of HA I hereby pronounce this verdict on you. For multiple crimes against the HA forum community, none of which you've repented for, and for having a most wicked vile incorrigible soul that is a menace to civilized society, you are hereby sentenced to death by firing squad. Do you have any last words before sentence is carried out?"

Repatriate: *speaks some nasty last words*

Winston: "Very well then. May God have mercy on your soul."

Winston speaking to his men: "Attention! Shoulder, arms!"

"Make ready! Take aim!"

"FIRE!"

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Here's how Repatriate should have gone out. LOL

Post by Winston »

Here's another way Repatriate could have gone out. lol

Magistrate: (wearing 18th century wig and speaking in British accent) "Repatriate, this court shall now pronounce verdict on you. For multiple crimes against the HA forum community, none of which you've repented for, and for having a most wicked vile incorrigible soul that is a menace to civilized society, you are hereby sentenced to death by hanging. Do you have any last words before sentence is carried out?"

Repatriate: *Speaks some nasty words*

Magistrate: "Very well then. May God have mercy on your soul. Guards, take him outside and carry out sentencing."

Then, as Repatriate is brought onto the platform...

Priest: "Do you have any last words or confessions before God? Do you wish to repent your sins?"

Repatriate: "F off you religious bastard! Go to hell!"

Priest: "Well really! I'm afraid it is you who shall be going there. May God have mercy on your wicked soul."

Priest: *Administers last rites*

Guard: *Places hood around Repatriate's head and then wraps noose around it*

Guard: *Pulls lever...*

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Weird thread....

Under the Uniform Military Code of the Interwebs, can we relieve a commander if he demonstrates insanity?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jester wrote:Weird thread....

Under the Uniform Military Code of the Interwebs, can we relieve a commander if he demonstrates insanity?
How is this thread weird? It's friggin awesome! Come on now Jester. Didn't I tell you before? My soul is from the 17th and 18th Century. I'm enchanted by that era. I may have had some glorious past lives from that era. I romanticize and fantasize about the world from that era, hence why I like to do things the way they were done then. Can't you figure that out? Geez. You are supposed to be smart.

It depends on how you define insanity. And whose definition. Remember that to the insane, the sane are seen as the insane. Who's to judge? And which definition?

If by insanity, you mean fantasy prone, well we all are sometimes (except for cold practical Taiwanese and Japanese). If you mean delusional, well not really. I can differentiate between reality and fantasy. I just prefer fantasy sometimes. I'm not a practical Taiwanese as you know. I think most psychologists would define insanity as being unable to differentiate between reality and delusion.

Also, read your history. Great monarchs and emperors have always had people executed like I depicted above. Even good and kind monarchs did, such as Queen Elizabeth. They had to execute people to eliminate threats, to show that they were strong and able to deal with treason, or for crimes. Every monarch must show strength, never weakness, lest he or she lose the respect of the people. Many Roman Emperors even had their own relatives, family and friends executed.

Monarchs also executed people when they were angry or insulted. For example, Alexander the Great killed one of his best friends with a spear when he insulted him. He regretted it afterward, but his friend should not have insulted him and triggered his temper.

I guarantee you that during the Roman era, if Repatriate had insulted the Roman Emperor the way he insulted me and others here, he would have been executed for sure.

So stuff like this is nothing new and not "weird or abnormal" as you claim. Think about it. Read your history.

Also, if you insulted someone's honor during the 17th and 18th Century, you would be challenged to a pistol duel. That's how things worked back then. Even great intellectuals like Alexander Hamilton (head of the Federalist party) and Alexander Pushkin (the great Russian linguist and writer) were challenged to duels and got killed in them.

And since my soul is from that era, I like to imagine doing things the way they were done back then. Do you get it now? Why is that weird to you? I thought you were a wise and understanding person?

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Emperor Nero has NOTHING to do with this. He was even worse than Hitler. He killed his own mom. Hitler loved his mom and would never do a thing like that.

What is your point? Did you understand what I wrote above? Even the greatest monarchs such as Caesar Augustus or Queen Elizabeth had people executed. And if you insulted someone's honor, you'd be challenged to a duel. Read your history man. Someone like Repatriate would have been killed in a duel in the past, before he even got a chance to be executed.

I'm not a modern liberal. I do things the old fashioned way, the way they were done in an era of honor and glory.

Do you have an affinity for total pricks and assholes or something?

Did you read the long logical crystal clear explanation for why Repatriate was banned, that I posted to you?

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=25545&p=211557#p211557

Tell me this. If a guy came to your house and said nasty shit about you and spoke nasty lies about you too, should you tolerate it? And if you kicked him out, would you want him back?

You might as well invite Satan to your house too.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
Someone like Repatriate would have been killed in a duel in the past, before he even got a chance to be executed.
True.

The anonymity and physical safety afforded by the internet encourages thoughtless behavior.

Do you have an affinity for total pricks and assholes or something?
Not an affinity, but maybe a tolerance. Up to a point.

So do you, actually, when you're not all bent out of shape about other stuff in your life, the way you are now.

Tell me this. If a guy came to your house and said nasty shit about you and spoke nasty lies about you too, should you tolerate it? And if you kicked him out, would you want him back?
Yeah I agree. If I were starting a new forum I wouldnt tolerate what you do here on HA. But whether I would invite or keep someone in my house is not the question. The question is can we accept Repate in the "big tent" of HA where the virgin-obsessed co-exist with experienced mongers, where Jews and Hitler fans make friends, etc.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I'm not ragging on you for banning Repate, Winston. I'm ragging on you for harping on it, obsessing over it. A good mod deals with a troll without emotion, without rising to the bait.

Thats why I was promoting Marcos to be mod.

Give yourself a rest and hand that to him, while you can. Once he gets to the Phils, he will have ... other things on his hands :wink:

You need to travel, do videos, take pics at meetups, do street interviews of girls... be Winston again... and think about what the next stage for this website is... or start your next one. Handle the big picture, leave the mod stuff to someone else.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Repatriate sentenced to execution by firing squad LOL

Post by Winston »

I changed the title of the thread.

Repatriate was given the honor of a soldier's execution. But Banano will not. He will be given a much worse and much more cruel execution befitting of his own cruelty. See here:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=26728

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Repatriate sentenced to execution by firing squad

Post by Winston »

To Repatriate:

If you are reading this or lurking in the forum, I want to ask, are your problems solved? Are you less toxic now? Are you in control of your mind and life now? If so, I may consider letting you rejoin us IF you PROMISE not to insult or attack anyone here. Last time you went out of control and berzerk. So if you ever return, you would be under strict probation to never insult, mock or bully anyone here. Can you handle that?

I know that life has ups and downs, and when you were here blasting people and out of control, clearly you were in a down stage of life and very unhappy. That's why I'm asking if you are back to normal or at an up stage now. If so, and you can control yourself and promise to not mock anyone, we can consider letting you back in on a probation period.

I know you were executed by a British Redcoat firing squad when I banned you. But I may be able to use magic spells to revive you from the dead. lol. To bring you back from Hades, so to speak. lol

If so, please email me about this. Put "From Repatriate" in the subject line so I know it's you.

Regards and Best Wishes,
Winston

pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »