Winston Wu has been TERMINATED by Skynet! Judgement Day!!!!!

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Winston Wu has been TERMINATED by Skynet! Judgement Day!!!!!

Post by expatasiaseeker »

The day has finally arrived. Skynet became self aware and is going to launch a nuclear strike on the human race within 3 hours. I just received word that Winston Wu was TERMINATED by a Terminator because he was one of the few resistance leaders who survived and helped organize the remaining survivors to fight back against the machines.

I bid you all farewell. Soon we will be living in the ashes of this modern civilization, eating BBQ rats and fighting against the rise of the machines.

Yes Winston, that hot Ukraine blonde girl you are f***ing actually turned out to be a robot that assassinated you.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

After I'm terminated, are you sure they won't just replace me with a shape shifting double (like in Terminator 2) who will mislead you all into an ambush? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

winston has long been replaced. his posts would never pass the turing test with these kinde of questions:

Dear Sirs;
I have the solution for the prevention of hijackings,and at the same time getting our airline industry back on its feet. Since men of the Muslim religion are not allowed to look at naked women we should replace all of our female flight attendants with strippers. Muslims would be afraid to get on the planes for fear of seeing a naked woman, and of course, every businessman in this country would start flying again in hope of seeing a naked woman. We would have no more hijackings, and the airline industry would have record sales.
Now why didn't Congress think of this?
Sincerely,
Bill Clinton
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Post by expatasiaseeker »

Winston wrote:After I'm terminated, are you sure they won't just replace me with a shape shifting double (like in Terminator 2) who will mislead you all into an ambush? lol
Don't fall for this scam, people! Winston has ALREADY been terminated, and this is his robot double speaking like this to try to trick you into thinking that he is still the original Winston before termination.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

This thread, cute as it is, is clearly a carefully crafted psy-op to propagate the meme of assassinating Winston. Either to prepare us for when it actually happens - or to increase the pressure on him till he snaps.

Winston, at this point your best move might be to FAKE your own death.

Like Elvis.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LOL except that I am the protagonist in this movement. Like James Bond, I can never die. Something will always save me, the bad guys will always talk to much, allowing me to escape or knock them out, coincidences will work for me, etc. LOL

Plus, everything has a purpose. The HA movement is rare and unique. The universe needs it, since there are no other movements like it in the same way. So the universe cannot consider me to be "expendable". lol

Besides, usually only good people who are widely loved get assassinated. I am too horny, sinful, full of lust, sleep with too many whores, am too narcissistic and despised by too many American women to be truly considered "good and beloved by everyone". lol. I'm honest and truthful yes, but good and beloved? Not exactly. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
Besides, usually only good people who are widely loved get assassinated. I am too horny, sinful, full of lust, sleep with too many whores, am too narcissistic and despised by too many American women to be truly considered "good and beloved by everyone". lol. I'm honest and truthful yes, but good and beloved? Not exactly. lol
:lol:
Whew!
I feel so relieved.

Winston is SAFE!