The All-White Shire

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: The All-White Shire

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Didn't realize "All white Shire" consists of white midgets, I was expected blue eyed, blond haired, tall master race, "ubermenschen".
But the video is right, white people need to preserve themselves or else their species will be gone. :-(
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
February 4th, 2023, 5:34 pm
Didn't realize "All white Shire" consists of white midgets, I was expected blue eyed, blond haired, tall master race, "ubermenschen".
But the video is right, white people need to preserve themselves or else their species will be gone. :-(
Obviously this is taken from LOTR and the hobbits represent rustic good-hearted English peasants who are depicted as physically small to symbolise the small, local, non-grandiose focus of their lives.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Cornfed wrote:
February 4th, 2023, 5:47 pm
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
February 4th, 2023, 5:34 pm
Obviously this is taken from LOTR and the hobbits represent rustic good-hearted English peasants who are depicted as physically small to symbolise the small, local, non-grandiose focus of their lives.
The guy who made the video must be a white supremacist?
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!