Biden falls again

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Biden falls again

Post by Cornfed »

You would think it would be a fairly hellish precarious existence sleeping most of the time, occasionally being jolted back to quasi-wakefulness by whatever drugs they give him and then wandering around without knowing who all these people bugging you are and falling over. One could almost feel sorry for the corrupt old bastard. He would probably be better off in an average nursing home being beaten by blacks just like everyone else.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Biden falls again

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Cornfed wrote:
June 1st, 2023, 8:01 pm
You would think it would be a fairly hellish precarious existence sleeping most of the time, occasionally being jolted back to quasi-wakefulness by whatever drugs they give him and then wandering around without knowing who all these people bugging you are and falling over. One could almost feel sorry for the corrupt old bastard. He would probably be better off in an average nursing home being beaten by blacks just like everyone else.

His falling is a good allusion of how America has fallen and has become a feeble minded, dementia ridden, loony toons version of itself...
Back in the 90's America had a budget surplus of 5 trillion, but now it has debt of 31 trillion and it's going to be 35 trillion after 2 years.
The Bidden border policy is also a f*cking catastrophe where all the turd worlders get ferried to hotels in Sanctuary cities on buses.
Afghanistan was a total failure and our economy inflated.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Isn't it great that Biden only has Hell to look forward to. There is no upside coming for him.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote:
June 2nd, 2023, 10:04 am
Isn't it great that Biden only has Hell to look forward to. There is no upside coming for him.
Ha! Are you kidding? There is no "upside" from a feeble minded, dementia ridden puppet.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Biden's entire administration is a disaster, one after the other. Even fellow americ*nts hates him. Well except for the Illegals, welfare Nigs, and transgendered people.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

We might well as call him "Falling Biden" or "Fallout Biden"

Biden falling compilations.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjkcB6a ... roductions
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

@Cornfed
@Natural_Born_Cynic
Hey guys, what's with the cynicism around here?
I think Biden might take us all by shock with a vigorous energetic comeback after he's done catching some Z's during his meeting with the israeli PM: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
June 2nd, 2023, 10:48 am
We might well as call him "Falling Biden" or "Fallout Biden"

Biden falling compilations.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjkcB6a ... roductions
:lol: :lol: :lol:
The jews probably pushed poor old Ivanna Trump down the stairs after they were done stealing Trump's election despite all Don Zion's degrading cucking for israel, but "Pedo Joe" Biden here manages to fall on the stairs all by himself:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

I was watching the recent UFC 290 with my brother last week and Donald Trump himself was cageside. My brother commented that Trump is a high-test real man (his shameless cucking to Israel notwithstanding) who likes cool things like MMA while "that libtard p***y Joe Biden" would never attend a UFC event.

It was in that moment that I corrected my brother and told him: "No bro, Joe Biden is indeed present at this event. He's lost in the parking lot!" 😂😂😂😂😂
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Lucas88 wrote:
July 20th, 2023, 3:44 am
I was watching the recent UFC 290 with my brother last week and Donald Trump himself was cageside. My brother commented that Trump is a high-test real man 😂😂😂
Which is silly given that Trump is hyper feminine, thinks only in terms of what other people think of him and attempts to exert influence not through direct action like a man but by getting others to like him like a woman.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Cornfed wrote:
July 20th, 2023, 3:53 am
Which is silly given that Trump is hyper feminine, thinks only in terms of what other people think of him and attempts to exert influence not through direct action like a man but by getting others to like him like a woman.
Trump is not a good guy at all and even my brother has now started to see him as nothing more than a sycophantic servant of the Jews. In the pro-wrestling-esque circus of US politics, Trump appears to be far more palatable than other "options" such as that demented witch Hilary and Alzheimer's patient Pedo Joe, but at this point neither of us are under any illusion that Trump will ever be the savior that many semi-retarded rightwing Americans imagined him to be.

In my view, the Republicucks and any of the supposed "right-wing heroes" that the media present to the public are almost always simply controlled opposition, hired gatekeepers to take control of the minds of those who opposed the main "woke" and "leftwing" Jewish agenda promoted by the Dems, which is ultimately aimed at guiding us all towards the "Great Reset". The Republicucks and controlled opposition right serve to keep most non-leftists within the Jewish matrix and will be used as a contingency plan for the preservation of Jewish power should the Dems' agenda and the Great Reset fail.

At this point though, almost everybody is too dumb to realize what's going on as they continue to worship false heroes such as Trump and even RFK.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

I vote Democrat for a good reason. They want to help the middle class and move the country forward in a more humane, pro-social, and progressive way.

Vote Republican and they'll turn the country into a capitalist's paradise where the peons like me work ourselves to the death for the rest of life.

Vote Democrat and us ordinary, working class people can at least get closer to a European public healthcare system, universal basic income, and more affordable education.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.