Why the globalists don’t want you taking ivermectin

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Why the globalists don’t want you taking ivermectin

Post by WilliamSmith »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted with earnest respects to my fellow anti-vaxxers like @gsjackson and @Cornfed and @Lucas88 and @Pixel--dude (who might actually know something with actual substance about the theoretic virtues of ivermectin).

But being me (arguably a somewhat adolescent sense of humor), I thought that video was funny.

I did at least post the Wayne Root article talking about how Ivermectin and vitamins helped him slay his nasty case of covid (or whatever it was being diagnosed as "Covid") without going anywhere near the vaccine....

Oh, bonus info: I don't know where or how to get ivermectin, but I am taking Prime Labs testo-boosting supplements right now, and in addition to stuff like "Horny Goat Weed," they also contain something labelled as "auric substance," which an outraged vegan on the Amazon reviews said was some kind of extract made from bull testicles! :o
(I will tell you in the fitness forum if it makes me as invigorated as the individual in the video above.)
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/