Best airplane Marriage proposal. Engine failure

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
galii
Experienced Poster

Best airplane Marriage proposal. Engine failure

Post by galii »

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Best airplane Marriage proposal. Engine failure

Post by MrMan »

I hope that wasn't you or your girl, because I'm going to say the video rolled on to one I liked better. I just don't like it when girls say, "I hate you." And I couldn't make out half of what they said.

In the next video, the list asks here if she would be willing to take the man's name, so that's a clever way of settling that issue as a part of the proposal. She agrees to it with the ring, although that girl didn't answer it. She also had the tears of joy, etc., rather than just a scream. But I didn't save the link and post it.

If a girl is into you, a proposal accompanied by either screams or tears till snot comes out of her nose is probably typical. I'd be suspicious of a non-emotional acceptance of a proposal for a lot of girls. It depends on their personality. I guess some girls are chill. If a guy can come off as chill during a proposal, that's a plus. He's projecting the 'emotional rock' thing for her. He's planned it out. Of course, some nerves are to be expected.

If I had wanted to marry an American girl and she didn't want to take my name, that would be a major red flag for me. Her taking your name is a symbol of dominance and possession (pounds chest and bellows like Tarzan.) In some cultures, taking the husband's name isn't the norm, so that may be no big deal. It may not make sense to the woman at all in her own culture and not have the symbolic meaning.

My wife wanted to take my name, but I didn't want to mess up her visa which was in her maiden name, and later that went on the Greencard because we weren't in the US to change her name, so she just had my name on Indonesian paperwork. We finally did it before her greencard expired so it wouldn't have to cost us $350 or whatever it is to get a new greencard. It probably cost us $400 without that. Most states are better about name changes.