42 Things Wrong With American Women

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

http://www.rooshv.com/42-things-wrong-w ... ican-women

By Roosh

1. They’re fat.

2. They’re constantly glued to their phone.

3. They cut their hair short.

4. They’re more impressed by a crappy DJ than a doctor who saves lives.

5. They think being funny and witty is a quality that men love.

6. They listen to magazines like Cosmo when it comes to pleasing men.

7. They don’t know how to cook.

8. They wear flip-flops even when they’re not at the beach, pool, or in their house.

9. They have condoms in their drawers because they expect to have random sex with strange men.

10. They cannot dance. They also do not know how to sing or play basic musical instruments.

11. They idolize drug addicted celebrities, mimicking their brain-dead behaviors.

12. They acquire pets instead of putting effort into landing a quality man.

13. They don’t know how to be sexy.

14. They have standards way beyond their level of attractiveness.

15. They think having a good job means they’re a good catch.

16. They wear pajamas in public.

17. They like Twilight and The Secret.

18. Their idea of travel is going to the beach or France.

19. They have too many trashy tattoos.

20. They are proud to date multiple guys at the same time, as if they were men.

21. They are not close to their family, and would rather die than take care of aging parents.

22. They say filthy things in bed when you hardly know them.

23. They cockblock regularly.

24. They make lame excuses for not putting effort into their appearance.

25. They obsess about the environment above what is reasonable, even though they pollute more than 90% of people in the world.

26. They always lie by saying, “I’ve never done this before.�

27. They confuse being a challenge with being whiny and annoying.

28. They are acne prone.

29. They watch way too much TV.

30. On their way home from work, they put on dirty sneakers that don’t match their outfit.

31. They only dress up for special occasions, like a friend’s birthday, Presidential inauguration, or a Sex and the City movie premiere.

32. They like to age their skin prematurely through frequent tanning.

33. They insist on eating pizza or otherwise fattening food after a night of binge drinking.

34. They’re obsessed with cupcakes.

35. They care more about maintaining their career than a good home.

36. They rarely wear high heels.

37. They think dining out and eating food slathered with butter and salt makes them cultured.

38. They don’t speak a foreign language.

39. They are uncomfortable in their own skin.

40. They like Ikea furniture.

41. They have the intellectual curiosity of a dung beetle.

42. They go on and on about the stupidest shit.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

i agree 100% except dung beetles are actually more intellectually curious...and know their shit !
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
precious_hrt
Freshman Poster

Post by precious_hrt »

42 Things NOT Wrong With This American Women
http://www.rooshv.com/42-things-wrong-w ... ican-women

42 Things NOT Wrong With THIS American Women
By Precious

1. They’re fat. >>>>>No I am Average

2. They’re constantly glued to their phone.>>>Actually I hate cell phones

3. They cut their hair short. >>>>My Hair is Long-Just how my hubby likes it =o)

4. They’re more impressed by a crappy DJ than a doctor who saves lives. >>>>Ahhh No-- I am more impressed with Scientists.

5. They think being funny and witty is a quality that men love. >>>>>Well I am funny>>>But My Hubby likes the fact I have Common Sense.....

6. They listen to magazines like Cosmo when it comes to pleasing men. >>>>LOL ahh NO and another NO not me anyhow.

7. They don’t know how to cook.>>>>I Own a restaurant!

8. They wear flip-flops even when they’re not at the beach, pool, or in their house. >>>>No I call them Sandals....

9. They have condoms in their drawers because they expect to have random sex with strange men. -----NOT Only with my hubby!

10. They cannot dance. They also do not know how to sing or play basic musical instruments. >>>Yea I know how to dance and I play the piano and harmonica and drums......

11. They idolize drug addicted celebrities, mimicking their brain-dead behaviors. Celebrities are OVER-RATED!

12. They acquire pets instead of putting effort into landing a quality man. ---I have had a hardworking quality man since I was 16 and he has been the only one!

13. They don’t know how to be sexy. ----Being Modest =o)

14. They have standards way beyond their level of attractiveness. -----SERIOUSLY lol

15. They think having a good job means they’re a good catch. ------AHHHH NO!

16. They wear pajamas in public. -----I have better standards then that!

17. They like Twilight and The Secret.------Cant't Stand those MOVIES/Shows!

18. Their idea of travel is going to the beach or France. --->>>NO IRELAND --PARIS --EGYPT---Traveling can be anywhere I don't live DUH!

19. They have too many trashy tattoos.>>>>I HATE TATTOOS DONT HAVE one of them!

20. They are proud to date multiple guys at the same time, as if they were men. ----ALL WOMAN HERE AND I DONT DATE!

21. They are not close to their family, and would rather die than take care of aging parents. ----THAT IS SO UNTRUE-I LOVE MY PARENTS AND WOULD DIE FOR THEM!

22. They say filthy things in bed when you hardly know them. ----NEvER DID NEVER-----

23. They cockblock regularly. ----UMMM MABEY WHEN IT IS THAT TIME OF MONTH--SERIOUSLY!

24. They make lame excuses for not putting effort into their appearance. ----I REPRESENT IN A GOOD TASTEFULL MANNER>>>>>>>

25. They obsess about the environment above what is reasonable, even though they pollute more than 90% of people in the world. ---SEEMS TO ME MEN RUN THE WORLD AND MAKE ALL THE DECISIONS ENVIROMENT AND OTHERWISE.

26. They always lie by saying, “I’ve never done this before.� ----ACTUALLY I HAVE NOT DONE ALOT- BUT I HAVE BEEN A GOOD WIFE -MOM-DAUGHTER-SISTER-FRIEND.....

27. They confuse being a challenge with being whiny and annoying. ----I DO NOT WHINE OR ANNOY AND I DON"T LIKE TO BE ANNOYED EITHER!

28. They are acne prone. -ITS CALLED TAKING CARE OF YOUR SKIN--

29. They watch way too much TV. ---I HATE WATCHING TV AND WOULD RATHER READ AND EDUCATE MYSELF!

30. On their way home from work, they put on dirty sneakers that don’t match their outfit.----I DO NOT LIKE SNEAKERS LOL

31. They only dress up for special occasions, like a friend’s birthday, Presidential inauguration, or a Sex and the City movie premiere. -----AHH NO I DRESS UP EVERDAY!

32. They like to age their skin prematurely through frequent tanning. ----I DO NOT TAN HATE IT AND DON"T CARE THAT MY SKIN IS IVORY WHITE THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSE TO BE.....

33. They insist on eating pizza or otherwise fattening food after a night of binge drinking. ----I DO NOT DRINK BUT ONCE IN A BLUE MOON AND I DO NOT LIKE FATTENING FOODS I PREFER VEGGIES AND FRUITS!

34. They’re obsessed with cupcakes. ----I LIKE DARK CHOCOLATE BUT NOT CUPCAKES...

35. They care more about maintaining their career than a good home. -----I BALANCE BOTH THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

36. They rarely wear high heels. ----I HATE HIGH HEELS AND ACTUALLY MOST AMERICAN WOMAN DO WEAR HIGH HEELS...

37. They think dining out and eating food slathered with butter and salt makes them cultured. ---LOL MY HUBBY MAKES ITALIAN FOOD AND SO DO I TOGEATHER-

38. They don’t speak a foreign language. ---I CAN SPEAK SPANISH AND FRENCH AND A LITTLE BIT OF GERMAN

39. They are uncomfortable in their own skin. ----NO ACTUALLY IT IS PRETTY COMFORTABLE IN MY OWN SKIN!

40. They like Ikea furniture. ----UMMM DON'T THINK SO

41. They have the intellectual curiosity of a dung beetle. ----ACTUALLY I AM VERY ARTICULATE!!

42. They go on and on about the stupidest shit.------LIKE YOU DID WITH THIS POST YOU MORON LOOK IN THE MIRROR!
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

With no disrespect to you precious_hrt but winston posting things about american women are generalities about them. There's always an exception to the rule in everything in the life, you obviously are an exception and that's cool that you are. Hopefully you didn't take as an offense you being a american woman. I'm curious what led to the forum precious_hrt?
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

* led you
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Precious,
First, you may be the exception, not the norm. We are talking about the norm here, not about you specifically. Second, anyone can deny anything with words. For example, plenty of AW can say they like nice guys but never go for them. Words are easy. Actions are what count.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

But in spite of all of these, they are tripping over handsome, young guys that wait on them hand and foot.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
precious_hrt
Freshman Poster

Post by precious_hrt »

I understand, I just read it and thought I would add my 2 cents.
I suppose at first I was a little offended, because that is not me. But I can understand the generalities. Hmm what lead me to the board? I read a story about American men....I just read alot mabey too much. I have a mind that never stops thinking lol.