Blog of Expat in Poland

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Blog of Expat in Poland

Post by MarkDY »

http://www.patientambition.com/
My name is Nick. I grew up in California as a first generation American. Both of my grandfathers were liberated from a German POW camp by Patton’s 3rd Army in April, 1945, exactly 38 years before I was born.

After graduating from the California State University (CSU) system, I started work as a professional archivist and librarian at a major university. My work involves one of my great passions, history, especially that of World War II. I’m currently working towards a PhD in history while living in Warsaw, Poland.

Another passion of mine is leadership and self-improvement. I strive every day to be a little bit better than I was before. I try to push myself to take on challenges, to learn new skills and to pass that knowledge on to others.

In that spirit I’m starting this website. Inspired by a number of blogs you’ll see linked on the home page, I want to add my voice and unique perspective to the conversation. I want to answer how we can become better men; more physically fit, mentally sharp and progressively more ambitious, striving to conquer and grow.