Tall Women Of Amsterdam

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Tall Women Of Amsterdam

Post by Taco »

If you like women with big nipples and big pussies, Amsterdam might be the best city in the world to meet women.

Tall Women Of Amsterdam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOirhtIkh5M
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I just hope they aren't deludedly picky like American women are when it comes to height. For example, she: 6'4" me: 6'3" (which in reality I am)...Will she diss me over the fact she's taller than me with and without heels on??
-----
I would have stuck my cocks in 90 percent of the tall broads in that vid.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

E_Irizarry wrote:I just hope they aren't deludedly picky like American women are when it comes to height. For example, she: 6'4" me: 6'3" (which in reality I am)...Will she diss me over the fact she's taller than me with and without heels on??
-----
I would have stuck my cocks in 90 percent of the tall broads in that vid.
You try banging Isis too, I don't think she gets asked out very much.

Isis The Destroyer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb0opfiw ... re=related
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@Taco,

Isis the 6'10" female wrestler looks too mannish. Sorry, man.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

E_Irizarry wrote:@Taco,

Isis the 6'10" female wrestler looks too mannish. Sorry, man.
Ok, she's a little scary at first but if she gets you in a choke hold your going to get turned on, I promise. LOL
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

It's not even about her profession and how she is in the ring or what she is capable of doing. It's about her mannish-looking physique. Ugh. It's too masculine tall boy looking. Ewwww yucks.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I did not get a good vibe in Amsterdam. Most of the women were not that attractive and when I was with my then girlfriend, the women would stare with amazement when she and I would kiss and show affection.

That tells me that they are not the most passionate women in the world!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I did not get a good vibe in Amsterdam. Most of the women were not that attractive and when I was with my then girlfriend, the women would stare with amazement when she and I would kiss and show affection.

That tells me that they are not the most passionate women in the world!
Public displays of affection are taboo in Europe but being a hooker is somehow acceptable.

Dutch women become more passionate after they've had a few Heineken.

Drunk Horny Dutch Girl (the woman in the background looks like she's 7 feet tall)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR-vmtvpyTg