Would Winston be happier abroad in Europe?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by publicduende »

Light wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 2:16 pm
People won't meet a good quality or a beautiful foreign girl online. Girls anywhere in the world don't need the internet to find a guy and in other countries without feminism, men aren't afraid to approach girls. I talked with guys from other countries who told me most girls do not look for guys online and it would take more effort to get a date online than getting a date if you just asked her out in person.
Couldn't agree more. Men who go date online are - on average, probably - better than women who go date online. Why? It's a number's game. Even on the most modest "Filipino dating" website, virtually all the profiles of girls who look pretty and above average have last visit date of a month ago or more.

The best approach, at least the one that worked for me, is to be on the field. Show the local community or whatever social circle you're into, that you are a respectable man with a true heart. Then the right kind of girls will naturally come by.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by publicduende »

momopi wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 3:33 pm

As I've said previously, Winston identified the cause of women who are only interested in platonic relationships and not romantic potential as follows:
1. European women preferring European men -- since we cannot change Winston's race, we move on to other factors that can be worked on.
2. European women preferring taller men -- temporary and permanent solutions possible
3. European women picky with looks -- can work on looking/dressing younger and better
4. European women preferring men with more athletic builds -- possible to gain noticeably more athletic build in 6 months (not 6 weeks as advertised on TV).

Winston clearly identified his preference for option #2, going to Europe to find a white women who is into Asian men (or at least open to dating Asian men as romantic potential). That is, despite the potential issues, it's still his preferred choice to be in Europe and be with an European women. Now, if he thinks the above factors are not applicable in his search, then let's ask him exactly what is holding him back. Not knowing what would happen is not an acceptable excuse -- like fishing, some days you go home empty handed.

So, if going to Europe is where Winston's heart is, why are some of you not encouraging him to give it another try?
That's always an option. However, as you pointed out on your other post, the Asian fetish of Euro women is strongly biased towards those pale white, feminine-looking K-pop celebs. Winston would have to work quite hard to look like one of those.

I think his best bet is still tom find someone decent and smart in a place in SEA, even the Philippines. Like many foreigners, Asian and Caucasian alike, he has mostly mingled with a specific type of Filipinos. The moment he dresses up and plays the part of the refined entrepreneur who is here as a "lifestyle choice", many more of the better women will drop by.

I was an Internations (http://www.internations.org) meet-up the other day and, despite being an organisation made by expats for expats, I couldn't help notice that almost half of the participants were Filipino women, all in their late 20s to late 30s, all reasonably attractive, well-educated, with jobs like insurance or estate brokers, logistics manager, IT etc.

Obviously these kinds of women are not going to show up in smaller town and even less so in the province, where opportunities for professional and even socio-cultural development are so much scarcer.

I hate talking about myself but - see what I did - 2.5 years in Davao and couldn't find anything more than fling material or the odd desperate single or separated mom. As soon as moved my radar towards Manila, like one of my best Pinoy friends advised me from the onset, I found my "gem".
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

People won't meet a good quality or a beautiful foreign girl online.
You can meet a good quality foreign woman online but expect her to be average looking or ugly 99% of the time. You can also meet beautiful women although they should really come with a government health warning : Proceed with caution. This woman is likely to have ulterior motives.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

publicduende wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 10:38 pm
Light wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 2:16 pm
People won't meet a good quality or a beautiful foreign girl online. Girls anywhere in the world don't need the internet to find a guy and in other countries without feminism, men aren't afraid to approach girls. I talked with guys from other countries who told me most girls do not look for guys online and it would take more effort to get a date online than getting a date if you just asked her out in person.
The best approach, at least the one that worked for me, is to be on the field. Show the local community or whatever social circle you're into, that you are a respectable man with a true heart. Then the right kind of girls will naturally come by.
The advantageous aspect of online dating is that you can meet potential partners you'd never meet otherwise. Apart from that, I would agree with you because you can meet someone while going quietly about your business and without even looking. This is what happened to me. Furthermore I met her in a place I would consider as a very unlikely venue. Also, a year or so ago I changed my mindset. Instead of hoping to find my gem I believed I would. There's a big difference between hope and belief.

To help my cause even more I prayed to my guardian angel. Not out of desperation but more out of experimentation. I've believed in guardian angels for many years and they've always answered my distress calls in tight situations but this was a different scenario altogether.

Even so, she walked into my life not long after.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

aspiabc wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 10:32 pm
From the current intro on this site and an interview in 2016, it seemed Winston was more into asian women so now that's changed back to European? I'd agree if he goes on a workout regime for six months, he could probably be able to go for "4)" also. I'd gone to the gym for years and continue to practice tennis as hobbies, so I've some tone which seems to help with looks.
publicduende wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 10:49 pm
I think his best bet is still tom find someone decent and smart in a place in SEA, even the Philippines. Like many foreigners, Asian and Caucasian alike, he has mostly mingled with a specific type of Filipinos. The moment he dresses up and plays the part of the refined entrepreneur who is here as a "lifestyle choice", many more of the better women will drop by.

Winston has mentioned numerous times that he prefers Europe over Asia. Regardless, the issue is that on a hot summer day, he is presented with choice of 2 ice cream bars. Instead of making a choice, he spends too much time in indecision, get distracted, or try to think of ways to get both while the ice cream bars are melting. Until he decides to set priorities and act on it, it's pointless to talk in circles with diminishing options as the years go by:

Winston wrote:
May 9th, 2011, 4:38 am
How come people like Rock can just buy a ticket and fly anywhere he wants, but when I try to, something keeps getting in the way?
For sure, Murphy's Law rules my life, not me. And that makes me very angry and resentful.
What can I do? How do I stop this vicious cycle and take back my life? I HATE feeling helpless while time slips by.
Plus I am highly sensitive to distractions, and that makes everything worse. I get too easily distracted, lose track of time, and then become angry about it later.
Winston wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 4:13 pm
<snip>
...the problem or downside with Europe is that although I connect better with the women there, in terms of soul and mind, they are not attracted to me physically. Because I am not tall, white and athletic. So they will only like me as a platonic friend, not romantically. That was the downside and dilemma. What's your solution to that? That was the issue here. Remember? Didn't you read the OP?
Is the best solution to go there anyway and hope for a miracle, believing that if you are meant to be there, the universe will make good things happen for you? Yes sometimes luck and miracles do happen. Some people do get lucky. But you can't bet on that.

My advice is simple and linear. If you want to be in Europe, go to Europe. If you think European women aren't attracted to you because you're not athletic looking, get a personal trainer. Calling it superficial is not going to improve your chances.

Many people in this world believe in miracles, some believe that it has happened to them. Ordinary people cannot forget the moment of a miracle, they stay at that moment and ask for one more. They appeal to special divine providence as if the heavens owe them miracles. But if they wanted to chance their life, all they really needed was to help themselves.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

momopi wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 7:43 am
Winston has mentioned numerous times that he prefers Europe over Asia. Regardless, the issue is that on a hot summer day, he is presented with choice of 2 ice cream bars. Instead of making a choice, he spends too much time in indecision, get distracted, or try to think of ways to get both while the ice cream bars are melting. Until he decides to set priorities and act on it, it's pointless to talk in circles with diminishing options as the years go by:
As a European I can tell you (as I told him) that he's gonna have a hard time dating a European woman the way he likes them. In Europe it's kind of taboo to even hook up with women 10+ years younger, unless you're a celeb, a start-up millionaire or a hedge fund manager. He may see his options restricted to divorcees in their late 30s to late 40s.

In Asia he can at least leverage his American-Asian and upper-middle class status to his advantage. Even the Philippines would be a good playground. But he needs to get out of his Angeles City pit and present himself as the smart, well-spoken entrepreneur looking at the Philippines as a land of opportunities and a better lifestyle.

If anything, he has nothing to lose. There's nothing more involved than a 2-hour bus trip to Makati.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

publicduende wrote:
July 23rd, 2018, 6:37 am
As a European I can tell you (as I told him) that he's gonna have a hard time dating a European woman the way he likes them. In Europe it's kind of taboo to even hook up with women 10+ years younger, unless you're a celeb, a start-up millionaire or a hedge fund manager. He may see his options restricted to divorcees in their late 30s to late 40s.
In Asia he can at least leverage his American-Asian and upper-middle class status to his advantage. Even the Philippines would be a good playground. But he needs to get out of his Angeles City pit and present himself as the smart, well-spoken entrepreneur looking at the Philippines as a land of opportunities and a better lifestyle.
If anything, he has nothing to lose. There's nothing more involved than a 2-hour bus trip to Makati.
He already knows that the European option is difficult, but it's still his preferred choice.

There are women who'd reject you based on age gap numbers, and there are those who are more accepting if you looked younger than your actual age. Countless anti-aging products and services are avail on the market. Koreans are famous for their 7-10 step daily skincare regimen: cleanser -> toner -> essence -> serum -> eye cream -> moisturizer -> facial oil (evening) or sun cream (day), plus facial mask in some evenings. SK Oracle skin clinic in Korea also has branches in Taipei and Makati, though many prefer to fly to Korea for anti-aging treatment there instead of a franchise abroad.

The Korean products are roughly comparable to Kiehls in cost, though many contain oils that can cause milia if over-applied. Brands like 9 wishes, 107, Urang, May Coop, IWLT, etc. are avail from Costco, and great many more from Amazon mail order. Minor imperfections can be covered with BB cream if desired (vs some thinks minor facial scar shows masculine character). For those on a budget, CeraVe and Cetaphil basic products (cleanser/wash, micellar water, lotions/creams) are avail at Walmart at discounted prices (get coupons online). Snobby people might look down on "cheap" CeraVe but their lotions work great for my eczema, and Cetaphil cleanser can be used without water for convenience.

It takes some trial and error over time to find products and skincare regimens that work for you or in a specific environment. My Korean friend's ex-GF for example tried variety of facial masks before finding two products that worked well for her in Los Angeles, "The Solution" from Face Shop and SKEDREM Snail Jelly (refrigeration recommended). What worked for her in Seoul didn't work as well in LA, and what works for her in LA doesn't necessarily work for others who might be allergic to the product. For women it's a constant battle against aging as they burn through facial masks like tissue paper. For men at least there's more tolerance for looking mature, but if the age gap is very large in appearance then people will make snide comments like "sugar daddy" and such.

https://www.scmp.com/lifestyle/fashion- ... ents-korea
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

While I'm not into using face creams or chemical facelifts and the like at Momopi suggests - he's right appearance is important. The thing Winston is you have a full head of hair and it's not grey. If you were to tell me that you were 40 instead of 45 I'd believe you.

What I suggest is the following - go out with an audio book on your phone and listening to it while walking through that park near your house. In fact just keep walking and listening all day. At home at night write down your thoughts - or if you have any great thought out you can note it down on your cell phone. Chiayi is great for walking about listening to audio books - it's safe and nobody will ever talk to you. I know it's hot - sweating is good for you, take some water.

If you are walking about all day you won't be raiding the fridge for snacks. If your mind is occupied by the book "The alien abduction of Paul McCartney" you won't notice all the cold Taiwanese stares.

Get out of the house! I'm sure you'll get fitter, i.e. more attractive this way.
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

momopi wrote:
July 23rd, 2018, 11:03 am
He already knows that the European option is difficult, but it's still his preferred choice.

There are women who'd reject you based on age gap numbers, and there are those who are more accepting if you looked younger than your actual age. Countless anti-aging products and services are avail on the market. Koreans are famous for their 7-10 step daily skincare regimen: cleanser -> toner -> essence -> serum -> eye cream -> moisturizer -> facial oil (evening) or sun cream (day), plus facial mask in some evenings. SK Oracle skin clinic in Korea also has branches in Taipei and Makati, though many prefer to fly to Korea for anti-aging treatment there instead of a franchise abroad.

The Korean products are roughly comparable to Kiehls in cost, though many contain oils that can cause milia if over-applied. Brands like 9 wishes, 107, Urang, May Coop, IWLT, etc. are avail from Costco, and great many more from Amazon mail order. Minor imperfections can be covered with BB cream if desired (vs some thinks minor facial scar shows masculine character). For those on a budget, CeraVe and Cetaphil basic products (cleanser/wash, micellar water, lotions/creams) are avail at Walmart at discounted prices (get coupons online). Snobby people might look down on "cheap" CeraVe but their lotions work great for my eczema, and Cetaphil cleanser can be used without water for convenience.

It takes some trial and error over time to find products and skincare regimens that work for you or in a specific environment. My Korean friend's ex-GF for example tried variety of facial masks before finding two products that worked well for her in Los Angeles, "The Solution" from Face Shop and SKEDREM Snail Jelly (refrigeration recommended). What worked for her in Seoul didn't work as well in LA, and what works for her in LA doesn't necessarily work for others who might be allergic to the product. For women it's a constant battle against aging as they burn through facial masks like tissue paper. For men at least there's more tolerance for looking mature, but if the age gap is very large in appearance then people will make snide comments like "sugar daddy" and such.

Wow, you seem to be a goldmine of advice on anti-aging solutions! Looking younger is important but I was stressing the opposite with Winston...he might want to dress and act like an adult businessman. I am pretty sure classy and pretty women will find that newly-found charm attractive.
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

publicduende wrote:
July 23rd, 2018, 10:40 pm
momopi wrote:
July 23rd, 2018, 11:03 am

Wow, you seem to be a goldmine of advice on anti-aging solutions! Looking younger is important but I was stressing the opposite with Winston...he might want to dress and act like an adult businessman. I am pretty sure classy and pretty women will find that newly-found charm attractive.
The filipinas seemed to not believe I am 39. I use Cetaphil after shaving, it's pretty good. The only bad thing is, it seems to not let your skin breathe so well in the horrible humidity. I also started dying my hair since its more and more gray nowadays. I used Clairol Natural Instincts and it's pretty good. When it starts to wear out (about a month) it just looks like natural highlights. It doesn't have lead acetate in it. Just don't get too much of that crap on the skin on your forehead/temple/ear because it will stain and take a shower or two to wash off.
Also Nizoral (or generic Ketonazole shampoo) is really great for dandruff. Use it as directed and the shit won't come back.
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

publicduende wrote:
July 23rd, 2018, 10:40 pm
I'm far from being an expert in skincare and anti-aging products, but you don't need to be (an expert). It's mostly trial and error. What the Korean girls taught me was that sometimes the best solution is from a combination of products.

fdiv wrote:
July 24th, 2018, 2:14 am
The filipinas seemed to not believe I am 39. I use Cetaphil after shaving, it's pretty good. The only bad thing is, it seems to not let your skin breathe so well in the horrible humidity. I also started dying my hair since its more and more gray nowadays. I used Clairol Natural Instincts and it's pretty good. When it starts to wear out (about a month) it just looks like natural highlights. It doesn't have lead acetate in it. Just don't get too much of that crap on the skin on your forehead/temple/ear because it will stain and take a shower or two to wash off.
Also Nizoral (or generic Ketonazole shampoo) is really great for dandruff. Use it as directed and the shit won't come back.
Try CeraVe Hydrating Miscellar Water with disposable textured cotton rounds. It’s like $9 vs Bioderma (more popular) at $14+.

Miscellar water works as light duty cleanser, toner, hydration, and after-shave.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:
July 18th, 2018, 4:31 pm
Winston, according to your post cited below, those physical factors cause women you are attracted/connected to stay platonic friends and not romantic partners, because you don’t match their physical type:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37370

What you wrote:

“Now, in Europe or Russia, I am much better able to connect with the white women there, because they are on a similar wavelength with me. They are more soulful and intellectual, and can discuss ideas and go beyond mere practical issues that Asian women cannot. They are more broad minded, open minded, curious, passionate, and have a variety of interests, like me. So my inner self and personality connects with them better. However, the problem there is that white women tend to prefer only white men. And they are picky about looks too. They prefer men who are TALL (which I'm not) and athletic looking and white too. So I don't match their physical type. Hence they usually only like me as platonic friends, not romantically. So again, I'm between a rock and a hard place. There seems to be a mismatch between my inner and outer self which doesn't allow me to be accepted by either Asian or White women.”

If these are non-factors in your search then what’s holding you back from going to Europe to find a women you are compatible with?
Well true. White women are picky about looks and don't think I'm their physical type usually. But that wasn't my point earlier @momopi. My point is that dressing up in a suit or staying in a nicer hotel is NOT gonna make any difference. I'll tell you a story. @ethan_sg can confirm it.

When we were in Guangzhou, China, we visited a 5 star hotel. I took photos of it from the outside. Then I sent the pic to our WeChat group of 30+ Chinese girls on it. I told them all I was staying at that 5 star hotel, to see how they would react. Guess what? NONE OF THEM CARED! NONE OF THEM WERE IMPRESSED! See what I mean?

In reality, if a woman isn't dating you and isn't gonna come to your place for intimacy, she doesn't care if you are staying in a one star hotel or a 5 star hotel. You get my drift?

Now if she was really into you and loved you or was your girlfriend, and wanted to stay with you, then she would be glad that you are staying in a 5 star hotel, because she can enjoy it too since she plans to stay with you there.

Do you see what I mean?

However, that applies to Asian women because Asian women are more materialistic. In Europe, white women are not that materialistic. They are more into backpacking, the outdoors, camping, staying in hostels, spirituality, self-improvement, etc. If you dated European women more or had European female friends, then you would understand what I mean. They definitely aren't as materialistic as Asian women are and thus wouldn't be impressed at all if you stayed in a nice hotel.

Thus your previous advice was BAD and irrelevant, no offense. Do you understand why now? I hope you've learned something from this. Sometimes when you give advice, you end up learning something too. Sometimes the advisor is the one who learns something new.

Now if you were dating a gold digger, she might be impressed that you are staying in a 5 star hotel. But that's because she thinks she can get more money and gifts out of you if you can afford to stay in such a place. Not because she wants to have sex with you there. A gold digger only sleeps with you if she's attracted to you. Otherwise, she will try to avoid it or demand a lot of gifts first before she puts out. I've met a lot of them and that's my experience with them. But they have bad vibes and I don't vibe with greedy people, so it's a moot point anyway.

Hope that helps you see the big picture.

Of course, if I exercise and work out and use good cosmetic products and get plastic surgery, that will improve my looks. But only slightly. A lot of white women just don't like Asian men, especially if they are short.

In some other threads, it looks like Ukrainian women are now into Asian men. But I don't know if they are gold diggers, as @eurobrat claims, or marketing hype on the part of the agencies. So I am skeptical of that.

Obviously my best hope would be to find a Euro lady 30+ years old, who is open minded to date a non-white guy or has an asian fetish. Those exist too. Or find a girl that has a soulmate connection with me. Like this type of white lady for instance, who is a holistic spiritual freespirit non-materialistic type.

http://www.artisticvegan.com

Or I could find someone like Marina in Yoshkar-Ola again, a beautiful blonde who seemed to like me but I met her at the worst time, ala murphy's law.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12974

Or someone like Jenya:

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=22422

However, those girls were in Russia, not Europe.

Btw, I never said it was impossible for me to date Euro girls in Europe. It's just that I will usually be limited to dating the less attractive or mediocre girls, and will not have my choice to date those that I am attracted to. So it's not gonna be like the US or Taiwan where I have no dating life at all, but I will not have my pick of the litter either like I do in Angeles City. That was my point.

Of course I can settle for less than what I like too, and lower my standards, like I did in Russia and China, but the problem is that when I did that, I can't get it up for them or perform sexually with girls I am not attracted to, no matter how hard I try to force myself to.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:
July 19th, 2018, 11:03 am
Winston has indicated his preference for Europe and European women. Why not encourage him to give Europe another try?
Good point. I think publicduende is thinking that, since I claim that I feel more soul connection with white women than with asian women, perhaps I wouldn't feel that way if I dated decent city women in Manila, like he and Rock does. Perhaps if you date women that are educated and from decent families and are not looking for a sugar daddy or provider, I might have better experiences. That's probably what he is thinking.

Of course, since he left Europe to come to Asia, he is going to be biased against Europe too, because he fled there for a better life on another continent.

Moreover, Filipino girls are gonna be more open to big age differences, than white Euro women will be. So it's easier to date a younger girl in SE Asia.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

aspiabc wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 10:32 pm
From the current intro on this site and an interview in 2016, it seemed Winston was more into asian women so now that's changed back to European? I'd agree if he goes on a workout regime for six months, he could probably be able to go for "4)" also. I'd gone to the gym for years and continue to practice tennis as hobbies, so I've some tone which seems to help with looks.
I didn't say that exactly. I like both asian and euro women of course. I was hoping to get a chinese woman or wife even, because I consider them to be the most attractive and feminine. But the problem is, asian women and I don't have the same mental or soul connection that I have with white women. That's what is lacking. It's not about the physical attraction. Women in Europe and Asia can be very attractive. But what I am talking about here is soul connection or mental connection. Plus I am more white on the inside than asian too. All my closest friends will tell you that.

Maybe the best hope is to get a freespirt/new age/holistic/bohemian type of lady, like this one: http://www.artisticvegan.com

Such types may not care much about looks or materialism, since they are spiritual/holistic types and focus more on energetic connection.

Btw I'm not going to Europe just for the women. I'm going there for the culture and because I fit in better there with the people, culture and history. And feel more positive vibe and energy there, so it's better for my soul to be around people who are more like kindred spirits to me than the cold materialistic NE Asian types. Also, Europe and Russia are more like journeys of self-discovery too. I also feel that I have karmic roots there and want to try to reconnect with that too.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

publicduende wrote:
July 23rd, 2018, 6:37 am
momopi wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 7:43 am

But publicduende, when I first went to Eastern Europe in 2003, even though I was 30, and looked ok, still the girls I met were not into me romantically. So age has never made much of a difference for me. In fact it's helped me because the older I got the more money I had and the more wisdom and maturity I had, and the better I was at charming girls. :) I told you all this before, remember? So these obstacles such as age aren't as relevant as you think. If I wasn't their romantic type when I was 30, then age is not the issue here.

Also, like I said before, even without any romantic partners, or if every girl only likes me as a friend, still it's BETTER to be in a culture you fit into better. It's better for your HAPPINESS and MENTAL HEALTH to be in a culture you fit into better, than one that you don't. So this is about mental health too, not just romance. And as we all know, your mental health is very important too. So I am looking at multiple factors here, not just the dating factor. In Asia all that matters is money and practical things. There is no soulfulness like in Europe. So that is the main issue for me. It's not just about the girls. Do you understand? I want to be in a place where I fit into better with the collective culture and people. It's essential for good mental health. It's not healthy to only focus on women and dating. Life is about a lot of things, not just about girls.

Of course, any place, even a great place, is gonna get old after a while and the grass starts to look greener on the other side (that's what eurobrat is experiencing right now). So you may need to alternate between places every 6 months. For example, live in Europe for 6 months and then live in Asia for the other 6 months.

Furthermore, as I said before, when you FIT into a culture and VIBE with it, you also become more attractive and confident to women, than if you don't or are a misfit or have bad chemistry/energy with the local culture. That's a big factor too. That's why, if you watch my videos and photos in Russia, you will notice that I appear a lot more confident than usual, and hence more attractive and charming as well.

Why is your perception always so narrow? lol. Why do you never consider these factors too? Even after I repeat them many times? lol :P

This is not about one or two factors, this is about many factors.