Germany is my 2013 Destination of Choice

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Phx, ask Winston, why he doesn´t like german women ;-). Because he is afraid of a feminist bitch slap ;-)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 25th, 2013, 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I think some of it Euro is that German women are famously acceptable of Black Men and Black Culture. Lots of women around the world romanticize about American men. Not so much physical features but the idea shown to them in many forms of propaganda (Movies, TV Shows, Music).

Not saying we don't make (American Men) wonderful husbands and are vastly unappreciated in Anglo culture, we are, but over and above local men in any country.

There is a certain level of comfort knowing a woman loves you for being you are without changing yourself in some fashion. Its also clear that most Black G.I's were not judgmental following WWII has many Anglos where. They like history shows that the majority of the population was duped, just like the majority of the population here has been duped over several historical events.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 25th, 2013, 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

I worked with black guy and his woman was turkish. there are some of them. but i think the turkish girls think they could have more control of a black guy. that is also mostly true with german chics. anyway, welcome to germany. check out this dentist chics ;-):

http://www.welt.de/vermischtes/article1 ... lands.html
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

eurobrat wrote:I still don't get why you like german Women so much Phoenix?
10 reasons why I like German women.

1. I like their personalities.
2. They're intelligent.
3. They make me laugh.
4. I like how they look.
5. They're independent.
6. They're charming.
7. I like how they look.
8. They're sweet.
9. They're well traveled and cultured.
10. I like how they look.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

PhxSosa wrote:
eurobrat wrote:I still don't get why you like german Women so much Phoenix?
10 reasons why I like German women.

1. I like their personalities.
2. They're intelligent.
3. They make me laugh.
4. I like how they look.
5. They're independent.
6. They're charming.
7. I like how they look.
8. They're sweet.
9. They're well traveled and cultured.
10. I like how they look.
+1

I definitely agree with you about that "natural" look they have. Unlike Anglo women, they don't need to pile on the makeup to look good.

Also Germans are probably the most traveled people on this planet. Everywhere I go there seem to be Germans more than any other country.

In German speaking countries they also have a lower fertility rate. This means that women are more likely to focus on an education instead of popping out babies at such a young age. So yes, they are usually more intelligent than Anglo women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Adama wrote:The Germans (or I should say the germanophones / Germanishes, which include the Dutch, Austria, parts of Switzerland) are quite possibly the most rude people on Earth. On the one hand I have great respect and admiration for them, but on the other hand some of the things they say and do are out of this world.

I never quite adjusted to the level of rudeness there is by random strangers there. When you meet a few people, if they like you, they will go far and above the level of civility and courtesy than any American you could ever meet. But for the most part, they are huge assholes.
I have been reading the same things about german people. This came from people who are living in Germany.

They say german people tend to stare at strangers (and not just a slight stare but starring for a long time). Also, germans tend to be rude towards other people and not just foreigners but apparently to everybody.

This certainly puts a damper on my enthusiam towards visiting germany and maybe moving there someday.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 25th, 2013, 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

eurobrat wrote:American girls are acceptable of Black men.
They don't see the flaws we do apparently. Sure on all the US based IR web sites, US women dominate by a large margin, follow by British, Canadian and German women.

Brits, Canuks and Americans have basically the same culture. If our culture/society is flawed badly then I don't want anybody inside the fish bowl, they are all toxic in varying degrees.

This is sort of like the drinking water in some developing countries, you can take the attitude that you have to drink water and if you don't your dead. But if you drink that water you may develop cancer and die...

That's how I see women in America and I have yet to run into anybody to prove me wrong. Like I said you know things are dire when Attractive but not stunning Single Mothers think you're not worth their time. I also feel as I will be saying in my blog, women (in Anglo Society) are looking to upgrade at all times. From poor to middle class, from middle class to upper-middle class and finally from upper to rich or what I would call net wealth in the 8 digit range.

In fact, I don't get noticed by American Women unless they are BBW's. I saw two attractive women in DSS (Dept of Social Services) one White girl and One Latina. To be in there at 4pm in the afternoon screams unemployed or at least employed with children. They were not interested. I would say its possible they have men already (1) or I just wasn't attractive to them (2). I could live with that if it didn't happen every f***ing day....

What I can tell you for sure that even average looking European women want to talk to me... So I'm done with this place, done, done, done.
Last edited by djfourmoney on July 7th, 2012, 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 25th, 2013, 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Billy wrote:I worked with black guy and his woman was turkish. there are some of them. but i think the turkish girls think they could have more control of a black guy. that is also mostly true with german chics. anyway, welcome to germany. check out this dentist chics ;-):

http://www.welt.de/vermischtes/article1 ... lands.html
Most Non-Black Women make the mistake of believing they can control Black Men, not possible. Sure you have bitch-made men like Usher but that ain't the majority of us.

I'd do a Turkish girl in a heartbeat. They just aren't online in great numbers. Like I said the thing I will do differently than last time, this turned into a ground war....
patrick
Freshman Poster

Post by patrick »

Why the hell does a black man thinks Germany is better than the US. Less Racism based solely on Heidi Klum and Seal? Ever heard of WW2?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

eurobrat wrote:+1 DJ, I have had good looking girlfriends here (7/8/9's) but for relationships they always turned out to be whack jobs (Alcoholics, drug users, flakes, cheaters etc.)

I know some of that exist in Europe but not like it does here.
Sure they exist, but its easy to avoid them. Just look for girls that don't like to drink or smoke. The likelihood of them putting something else into their bodies is slim. All women are capable of cheating, its just you need to give European women an excuse and even then they won't do it. That's a sign of maturity and not the usual Anglo thing of "My Happiest Comes First".
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 25th, 2013, 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.