Serbia: Village without women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Serbia: Village without women

Post by odbo »

This is a depressing trailer!

Albania...
polya
Junior Poster

It's here.

Post by polya »

This could also be America - except there are women in most towns, but in the woman's minds, she's not really there. American men are left alone all their lives (especially after divorces). So it's the same here in my opinion
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Depressing? It looks like paradise. I lived in America surrounded by women who wouldn't have anything to do with me, only tease me. I had to drive 2000 miles to get to Mexico to date. These guys aren't teased and are just a few miles away from available women. I envy them.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Theres so many women leaving eastern europe to work as hookers that it must create a shortage. However, the same gender demographic problem exists in most countries, theres always more women in the cities than in the countryside.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

I like these guys, they speak my language so its even better when you listen to them..
As Taco said women are leaving these places to work as hookers in Western europe, especially now when you dont need visa to go to Germany and other EU countries, now guys will suffer even more as women will realize their market value in Western Europe
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

After living in that region for several years, I can tell you that if Albanian women are choosing to live with Serbian men, they are either former orphans, former prostitutes, or formerly trafficked women seeking refuge from the social stigma.

That being said, if they are an alternative for these men, than I would support it wholeheartedly.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Banano wrote:I like these guys, they speak my language so its even better when you listen to them..
As Taco said women are leaving these places to work as hookers in Western europe, especially now when you dont need visa to go to Germany and other EU countries, now guys will suffer even more as women will realize their market value in Western Europe
I never understood that it said: "women are leaving these places to work as hookers in Western europe," This does leave the local men in the lurch & guys in W Europe will be alone too if every girl just wants his money. At least these guys may get an Albanian woman. These guys should go and be prostitutes too (for women!).
Last edited by polya on July 27th, 2012, 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

There are some attractive Albanian women. I met some while working in Vienna. I think that it is sad that village guys have to look outside their country for women but it seems that since most women look for work in cities because of better living then it seems that men in those areas (as in village/countryside areas in Asia) have to either work in cities to look for women.

I do not think it is necessarily prostitution but because of work availability and having a better life than in the countryside. It is happening in many countries so it makes since that these men who live in the Serbian countryside get married to a Albanian women (no matter how she lived her life) as laws such as divorce are not as harsh as they are in the west.
Naoki
Freshman Poster

Post by Naoki »

It seems like being a weak and small Asian man in a conservative Asian country is not the worst thing that can happen to a human being!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: