Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
EuropePUA
Freshman Poster

Post by EuropePUA »

Last edited by EuropePUA on February 12th, 2013, 10:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

If I'm not mistaken it was Ladislav that said places like Spain and Italy would be the last place you'd want to chase women. Reason why? The men are numerous and they are more handsome and charming than your average guy (especially American men).
EuropePUA
Freshman Poster

Post by EuropePUA »

Last edited by EuropePUA on February 12th, 2013, 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

So why is spain ranked the most flirtacious country in the world?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

E_Irizarry wrote:So why is spain ranked the most flirtacious country in the world?
Spaniards cannot stop talking. My mother's side of the family is Spanish and they'd rather get in an argument than stop talking. My guess would be Spain isn't a good place for introverts or people who talk more slowly.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 26th, 2019, 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EuropePUA
Freshman Poster

Post by EuropePUA »

Last edited by EuropePUA on February 12th, 2013, 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

EuropePUA wrote:Im really getting mixed results, I don't know what to think.

Sometimes I think its great,

somethings I think its terrible.

I need a larger sample space, I will approach more girls today.
Why did you choose Western Europe? Like someone else mentioned before me, Western Europe is not a good place to find a women--with the possible exception of Germany and France. You should've chosen an Eastern European country instead.
EuropePUA
Freshman Poster

Post by EuropePUA »

Last edited by EuropePUA on February 12th, 2013, 10:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Are you in a big city? If so, try a smaller town or city?

What race are you?

Why is Spain ranked as the most flirtatious country in the world?

http://blog.badoo.com/flirtation-study- ... -women-fl/

"Spain tops the table, just ahead of Poland, Dominican Republic, Italy and Argentina. Latin countries (speaking either Spanish, Italian, or Portuguese) occupy eight of the top 10 places."

"The average Spanish woman initiates 1.33 contacts with a man per month – more than double the figure for women in the U.S. (0.63) and nearly double that for women in either the UK or France."

"Women in Anglo-Saxon countries are generally far less flirtatious than those in Latin ones. 'Maybe it is their Puritan heritage.'
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
EuropePUA
Freshman Poster

Post by EuropePUA »

Last edited by EuropePUA on February 12th, 2013, 10:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Sounds like Brazil, easy to get numbers and kisses but try to get them to meet you the next day is hard part, many flakes.

with 25% unemployment rate spain will soon be 3rd world country
EuropePUA
Freshman Poster

Post by EuropePUA »

Last edited by EuropePUA on February 12th, 2013, 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

EuropePUA wrote:
Banano wrote:Sounds like Brazil, easy to get numbers and kisses but try to get them to meet you the next day is hard part, many flakes.

with 25% unemployment rate spain will soon be 3rd world country
Don't tell me Brazil is that bad too.

That was on my next to-go list.

I love Brazilian girls.

Please don't suggest Philippines, those girls are so ugly, and flat chested/no asses,
I don't like pinas at all.

So the real question is, do these places have any advantages to USA?
You need to try Germany. Men in Germany DO NOT ask women out, so there are a bunch of women who are single and available in Germany. I plan on going to Berlin as soon as I can afford to go. I have heard countless guys who have visited Germany say, they were able to get a bunch of phone numbers and dates just by visiting Germany for two weeks.

Some German women prefer black or asian guys. So, since you are asian, there will be some women who prefer asian men over white men. Most people in Berlin speak english very well, so you might want to try and visit Berlin, it is also the biggest city in Germany.

I agree with you about philippino girls, I am not attracted to them at all, that is why I have absolutely no interest whatsoever to visit the Philippines! I need women who have curves, a butt and breasts! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

As I said in your other thread, try Germany. It is the best place in western Europe for meeting women. German women are also very sexually open and have high libido's.

Return to “European Countries”