Would Winston be happier abroad in Europe?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Would Winston be happier abroad in Europe?

Post by Winston »

@hypermak

Btw, look what WorldTraveler told me:

WorldTraveler: I stayed in hostel in San Francisco and mpeople were friendly.

WorldTraveler: I like hostels if I'm traveling alone.

Winston Wu: Me too. Because hotels u dont meet people. But the hostel in siem reap wasnt that friendly.

Winston Wu: 95 percent of hostels i been to are friendly and people talk to me.

WorldTraveler: In Columbia, I went out to dinner w people from the hostel. Also met a guy on the hostel's pub crawl who became a best friend. He's a professor and we've traveled twice since then together.

Winston Wu: Yeah that happens sometimes. U should tell hypermak. He thinks friends u meet in hostels never last.

So you see hypermak, sometimes friendships in hostels last LONG TERM. You said that never happens right? Did I misunderstand you? If not, you should admit that you were wrong. Nothing is 100 percent. You could even meet your soulmate in a hostel. Btw I met a lady in Arizona in 2006 from Hospitality Club and she still talks to me on Whatsapp because she thinks I'm cool. She has a husband and family and is very open minded so she appreciates what I am. So you see, not everyone you meet in hostels or Hospitality Club forgets you the next day. Right? So you should not overgeneralize. Agreed?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

hypermak wrote:
August 21st, 2020, 2:09 am
Winston wrote:
August 20th, 2020, 11:49 pm
As I said, after the movie was over, the girls sitting near me and I talked about the film, even though they were strangers. That would never happen in America or Asia, with girls in a theater that you didn't know. No way. Only in Europe does that sort of thing happen. I really miss that. Gosh. It was so refreshing. That instant familiarity you had with strangers. No way do you get that in America. Hell no!

So my question is, how do you explain that hypermak? Why do you never take it into account? Was this something unique to Krakow, because it was a college town? Either way, I swear to you hypermak, that I've experienced a lot of stuff like that in Europe and Russia that I NEVER EVER experienced in America. Isn't that awesome? Isn't that great? For me it was so SURREAL, like being in a dream. You can't understand what that means to me. It's almost like being in heaven. So why do you never take that into account? Isn't that a good thing? Why do you always ignore and dismiss me when I mention such things? Why can't you accept them? Even if I swear on the Bible that these experiences are true?
Sorry, what's so special about this episode? You mean a couple of friendly girls in a cinema and started a conversation about the movie. I have no trouble imagining that in the US today kids just keep to themselves and their smartphone screens, even when they go out with their best friends. It's a well-known fact that the younger generations have less and less emotional intelligence and social skills and their preferred mode of interaction is via a social media apps, carefully posed selfies, possibly with beauty-enhancing filters.

I suppose this episode in Krakow happened many years ago. Poland of 10 years ago, or Europe of 10 years ago had, on average, friendlier and less paranoid girls than the US now. That's what I can conclude, and I have no problem believing it.

I also believe that if you fly back to Russia or Poland and interact with women in their 30s or 40s, you will have experiences similar to those you had there when those same people were in their 20s. But the, as they say, the proof is in the pudding: why don't you take that flight and go see for yourself? :)
What do you mean what's so special? I told you, that NEVER EVER happens in America or even Asia. Even in the Philippines, I've never seen girls in the theater talk to me randomly after the movie. Never. That kind of thing happens only in Europe, where people are comfortable enough to talk to strangers as if they already know them.

That was my point. Didn't you get it? Come on. I know you aren't stupid. Why do you get nothing I say?

It's not about today vs. yesterday. Even in the past, no one did that in the US. At least not in the 80's or 90's. Before that, who knows. So why you are making this a generational issue? That's irrelevant.

It could be because Krakow is a college town too. Who knows. Maybe college towns are different. Have you ever experienced anything like that in Europe? Or anywhere else?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 9:47 pm
What do you mean what's so special? I told you, that NEVER EVER happens in America or even Asia. Even in the Philippines, I've never seen girls in the theater talk to me randomly after the movie. Never. That kind of thing happens only in Europe, where people are comfortable enough to talk to strangers as if they already know them.

That was my point. Didn't you get it? Come on. I know you aren't stupid. Why do you get nothing I say?

It's not about today vs. yesterday. Even in the past, no one did that in the US. At least not in the 80's or 90's. Before that, who knows. So why you are making this a generational issue? That's irrelevant.

It could be because Krakow is a college town too. Who knows. Maybe college towns are different. Have you ever experienced anything like that in Europe? Or anywhere else?
I personally don't like going to the cinema alone, so I almost always have something sitting next to me to chitchat to about the movie. I might have found myself talking to my next seat neighbour about the plot or the finale a couple of times but, honestly, I don't remember. I wouldn't exactly register them as meaningful life events, worth remembering.

I think you're reading too much into these tiny episodes. I get your point though: in Europe, "people are comfortable enough to talk to strangers as if they already know them". Well, then, one more reason to move to Europe, right? :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hypermak:
I don't know much about Rock and what relationship he has with Taiwan. I can imagine it was easier to have a wingman, as it took off some of the weirdness edge/stigma and added more sense of camaraderie and "group fun".
Yes that's true. But it's not just that. Some people's vibes change the room. Haven't you heard that when Mother Theresa entered a room, the vibe would change and everyone would feel her healing energy? lol. Come on. Why do you disbelieve in vibes and energy?

People say that in Europe or Russia, my vibe changes a room too, because I fit there better. Rock fits into Taiwan, so his vibe has a more positive effect on people than mine does it seems.
Of course there are places that are simply boring and have lost whatever little authenticity they might have had. A classic example is Hong Kong vs Singapore. IMHO Hong Kong offers a lot more of authentic "colonial" Chinese vibes, while Singapore is just a sterilised, soulless work-buy-die kind of metropolis. HK might be dirtier, more chaotic and with more troubles than SG will ever have, but I would love to live in HK any day.
I don't see what you see in HK. HK is similar to Taiwan but much more rude. The women there also never make eye contact with you and are never interested in talking to strangers. HK has a rude grouchy vibe. How can you say it has a better vibe than Singapore? I would only agree if you refer to mainland China, that does have a more authentic vibe with Chinese history there. Plus HK is full of shopping malls now, its local culture is lost, so their people have no identity anymore or culture.
I don't know if I would use the word "unified". I am not on such a high spiritual level that my mind, body and spirit will always make the perfectly right choice every time. I am just saying that no choice is inherently right or wrong. I might have gotten a bit less fortunate in term of career prestige when choosing to move to Manila as opposed to, say, Paris or Dubai. Yet, I am definitely happier because I am in girl heaven :)
I'm not talking about making right or wrong choice. You keep misunderstanding me. I don't know why. Usually men don't have misunderstandings like this, only women do. lol. I'm asking if your subconscious mind every goes against your conscious mind. Do you have conflicts where you want to do one thing, but your subconscious disagrees and stops you? Or if your heart and mind conflict and give you mixed feelings? When women give mixed messages it's usually because their heart and mind conflict, as we know. Or conflict between your spirit and flesh? In Dianetics it's called "the reactive mind" that is self-destructive and goes against your conscious mind. That does exist, even if Scientology is a cult.

Do you understand my question now? Are you sure you're not a robot or NPC? lol. Usually people with souls know what I mean.
Were you diagnosed with OCD, or some autistic spectrum disorder?
Yes but the therapists I saw disagreed on the diagnosis. One thought I had schizophrenia, another said I had OCD, another said I had a combination of both. However, when I was a teen I was not articulate and could not describe my problems very well, so they didn't have much to work with, they had to make educated guesses, which are fallible and not as reliable. So the data they had was very limited and not sufficient. Plus psychiatry is not a real science. A lot of it is guesswork and judgment call based on assumptions which are not proven. Its evidence is more anecdotal than scientific.

They are also closed minded and refuse to update their beliefs. For example, psychiatry claims schizophrenia has no cure. But there are many testimonials like on www.successfulschizophrenia.com where people have been cured of it. Yet the psychiatry profession denies it all and refuses to update their beliefs to fit the data, which is not scientific of course. But men and institutions do not like to change their beliefs even if they are wrong or outdated. They are stubborn and rigid, not scientific or objective. That's human nature too. It's not scientific or logical.
LOL, but isn't it just as presumptuous to assume that you are, the chosen one? So you think you have been purposely chosen to be tortured by demons and kept unable to fulfil your desires or dreams. What would be the "cosmic" purpose of all this?
It may be presumptuous, but it doesn't mean it isn't true. There is no law in the universe that says everyone is special or equal. Reality says that everyone is different and treated differently by the universe, not just by others. Just because you don't like something doesn't make it false.

What do you mean by the chosen one? lol. Like a hero who is here to save the world or wake people up? Yes there are those, like Buddha or Jesus who have that path. Not everyone is meant to be normal. If I were meant to be normal, I would have fit in in school and been accepted and found a career and been normal and not controversial and this site would not even exist. lol. Think about it. If I were meant to be normal, we wouldn't have this discussion and I would not complain about murphy's law and ask all these deep unanswerable questions. lol. Nor would I have been bullied by everyone in school or singled out for no reason.

Some people are wanderer souls or indigo children or old souls. They are different from the norm. Wanderer souls don't fit in and are here to raise consciousness and wake people up from the matrix. I posted many videos about it in this thread:

viewtopic.php?p=341583#p341583

Such wanderer souls are always misfits and are treated as such at an early age. I looked over the criteria list and it mostly does fit me.

One identifying trait of wanderer souls or "chosen people" is that they have a paranormal experience early on. A common one is seeing an orb floating around you, an energy orb, not a hallucination, a real one. I talked to the famous psychic Uri Geller on the phone and by email before and he said in his video that he saw an orb when he was a kid too. I saw one when I was 5. It pulsated electronic sounds and was very vivid and not like a dream. Seeing an orb like that is a sign that you are different and have a higher purpose here than to just make money and make a living.

Have you experienced anything like that hypermak? If not, then isn't that an indication that I am a "chosen one" and you are not? lol. Even if you don't like that concept, it could be true right? You have to admit that anything could be true. Your bias doesn't determine what's true or false. And I do have evidence like that to support my claim which indicates I'm different than others. This isn't something most people experience.

Why do you keep trying to make it as if I'm normal and like everyone else, when all the evidence says I'm not? Why do you have a bias to make me look normal and that everything has a simple explanation? Basic logic should tell you that if I was normal and everything in my life had a simple explanation then we would not be having this discussion and I would not be asking questions or complaining about murphy's law. Don't you think? Why do you have such a strong BIAS against the supernatural and higher dimensions? That's the question.

You know, most men have a strong bias against the supernatural and other dimensions, even if they aren't atheist. Why? That includes you too. But such men are usually proven wrong, both in the movies and in real life. For example in this new movie called "The Ashram" the protagonist guy only believes in "science" and denies any higher realms, but at the end he is proven wrong and becomes a believer in higher realms.

The Ashram (2018)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5596104/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

It's a beautiful movie. You should see it. That happens in real life too, not just in the movies. What I don't get is, since men like you are proven wrong time and time again, even in the movies, why do you still persist in having a bias against the supernatural or higher realms? WHY???????

I will reply to your last few paragraphs later in another post, since this is already too long.

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 11:14 pm
I don't see what you see in HK. HK is similar to Taiwan but much more rude. The women there also never make eye contact with you and are never interested in talking to strangers. HK has a rude grouchy vibe. How can you say it has a better vibe than Singapore? I would only agree if you refer to mainland China, that does have a more authentic vibe with Chinese history there. Plus HK is full of shopping malls now, its local culture is lost, so their people have no identity anymore or culture.
Sorry, I probably wasn't clear enough. I said I like HK more than Singapore because it more authentically represent Chinese culture with a splash of British colonial subculture: the streets and the pubs, the food culture, the nightlife, etc. Singapore has a more sterile vibe, it doesn't come across as authentic as HK and the reason is clear: it has not been around for long and, from its foundation, it has been a social project based on a very strict one-party/one-policy rule focussed on business.

All in all Chinese are like that almost everywhere: indifferent, centered on themselves (or their families at best), pragmatic, materialistic, often rude. That aspect won't change between the Chinese of HK and the Chinese (or Malaysian/Chinese) of Singapore.
Winston wrote:
I'm not talking about making right or wrong choice. You keep misunderstanding me. I don't know why. Usually men don't have misunderstandings like this, only women do. lol. I'm asking if your subconscious mind every goes against your conscious mind. Do you have conflicts where you want to do one thing, but your subconscious disagrees and stops you? Or if your heart and mind conflict and give you mixed feelings? When women give mixed messages it's usually because their heart and mind conflict, as we know. Or conflict between your spirit and flesh? In Dianetics it's called "the reactive mind" that is self-destructive and goes against your conscious mind. That does exist, even if Scientology is a cult.

Do you understand my question now? Are you sure you're not a robot or NPC? lol. Usually people with souls know what I mean.
I think I got you right, in fact I answered you in the previous reply. It happens all the time, to everybody, to have these kinds of mind/heart conflicts. They are not a big deal. Every responsible adult should have learned how to steer their decisions towards one (mind) or the other (heart). I personally tend to prefer my "gut feeling" when I am making a decision. Whether listening to the voice of reason might have led me to better decisions, or made me happier, it's something impossible to know, beyond pure speculation, because it didn't happen! :)

You are making a big deal out of your conflicts when, in fact, perhaps you should be more relaxed about it. Case in point: you sound always so conflicted about moving to Europe or staying in Taiwan/Philippines. You don't have anybody depending on you, on some previous posts I read Dianne and Angelo your son live quite independently. You can make that choice with your heart/soul, any time you want. Yet, it seems that your mind is stopping you.

All these talk about supernatural forces are a way for you to rationalise on your fears, a way your mind wants to prove you, by logic and (pseudo)scientific arguments, that you just cannot follow your heart. Well, maybe you should stop the noise from your rational, excuse-making mind, and "follow your heart". like you did when you travelled to remote parts of Russia.
Winston wrote:
Were you diagnosed with OCD, or some autistic spectrum disorder?
Yes but the therapists I saw disagreed on the diagnosis. One thought I had schizophrenia, another said I had OCD, another said I had a combination of both. However, when I was a teen I was not articulate and could not describe my problems very well, so they didn't have much to work with, they had to make educated guesses, which are fallible and not as reliable. So the data they had was very limited and not sufficient. Plus psychiatry is not a real science. A lot of it is guesswork and judgment call based on assumptions which are not proven. Its evidence is more anecdotal than scientific.

They are also closed minded and refuse to update their beliefs. For example, psychiatry claims schizophrenia has no cure. But there are many testimonials like on www.successfulschizophrenia.com where people have been cured of it. Yet the psychiatry profession denies it all and refuses to update their beliefs to fit the data, which is not scientific of course. But men and institutions do not like to change their beliefs even if they are wrong or outdated. They are stubborn and rigid, not scientific or objective. That's human nature too. It's not scientific or logical.
No offense to any of your therapists but, case in point, this goes to prove that none of this is exact science. So you're saying that, on the basis of your new data and your more mature ability to articulate on your feelings, you self-diagnosed as OCD? Well, if that can be of any consolation, I know lots of people (some of them on this very forum LOL) who would admit that they are perfectly sane and adjusted, yet show every sign of mental dysfunction.

I don't think there is anything wrong with you, and you shouldn't make this into a ball and chain attached to your leg, handicapping your life.
Winston wrote:
LOL, but isn't it just as presumptuous to assume that you are, the chosen one? So you think you have been purposely chosen to be tortured by demons and kept unable to fulfil your desires or dreams. What would be the "cosmic" purpose of all this?
It may be presumptuous, but it doesn't mean it isn't true. There is no law in the universe that says everyone is special or equal. Reality says that everyone is different and treated differently by the universe, not just by others. Just because you don't like something doesn't make it false.
Exactly! We are all unique and make our unique choices, which lead to unique consequences.
Winston wrote:
What do you mean by the chosen one? lol. Like a hero who is here to save the world or wake people up? Yes there are those, like Buddha or Jesus who have that path. Not everyone is meant to be normal. If I were meant to be normal, I would have fit in in school and been accepted and found a career and been normal and not controversial and this site would not even exist. lol. Think about it. If I were meant to be normal, we wouldn't have this discussion and I would not complain about murphy's law and ask all these deep unanswerable questions. lol. Nor would I have been bullied by everyone in school or singled out for no reason.
I don't like the definition or "normal" or "special". We are all the product of our personality and our choices, every single one of them. Your personality and your life choices led you to drift away more and more from your community of well-adjusted Asian-american who marry a good girl, go on to become doctors or engineers and live a boring life in the suburbia.

Oscar Wilde believed that every man should aspire to make his life into "a living work of art", something people may or may not see as good, or appropriate, or agree with, yet are drawn to as a means to inspire reflection and thoughts. Whatever your life choices, yes, you're right, they haven't put you on a path of absolute normalcy. Yet, if you look deeper, your work with this forum has stirred up the imagination and even the actions of hundreds of thousands of people. You fall very well into Wilde's definition of "life as art".
Winston wrote:
Some people are wanderer souls or indigo children or old souls. They are different from the norm. Wanderer souls don't fit in and are here to raise consciousness and wake people up from the matrix. I posted many videos about it in this thread:

viewtopic.php?p=341583#p341583

Such wanderer souls are always misfits and are treated as such at an early age. I looked over the criteria list and it mostly does fit me.

One identifying trait of wanderer souls or "chosen people" is that they have a paranormal experience early on. A common one is seeing an orb floating around you, an energy orb, not a hallucination, a real one. I talked to the famous psychic Uri Geller on the phone and by email before and he said in his video that he saw an orb when he was a kid too. I saw one when I was 5. It pulsated electronic sounds and was very vivid and not like a dream. Seeing an orb like that is a sign that you are different and have a higher purpose here than to just make money and make a living.
There is no way to know whether your life as a poster child of rebellion to everything that's wrong and dysfunctional in modern US society, was 100% a game of destiny, or 100% the consequences of your choices. I prefer believing the latter.
Winston wrote:
Have you experienced anything like that hypermak? If not, then isn't that an indication that I am a "chosen one" and you are not? lol. Even if you don't like that concept, it could be true right? You have to admit that anything could be true. Your bias doesn't determine what's true or false. And I do have evidence like that to support my claim which indicates I'm different than others. This isn't something most people experience.
This isn't something most people experience. Exactly. Most people base their choices and judgments on their past experiences, more than what they saw or read or heard from other people. That's a very natural and human bias, to believe on what is experienced by the self. If I had seen globes of lights in the sky and other signs of the supernatural, by now my beliefs would be radically different.

I have always had to rely on myself and, perhaps most importantly, had to suffer the consequences of some unpleasant decisions right on my skin, so I learned to make my decision carefully and based on facts and evidence, rather than speculation and stories.
Winston wrote:
Why do you keep trying to make it as if I'm normal and like everyone else, when all the evidence says I'm not? Why do you have a bias to make me look normal and that everything has a simple explanation? Basic logic should tell you that if I was normal and everything in my life had a simple explanation then we would not be having this discussion and I would not be asking questions or complaining about murphy's law. Don't you think? Why do you have such a strong BIAS against the supernatural and higher dimensions? That's the question.

You know, most men have a strong bias against the supernatural and other dimensions, even if they aren't atheist. Why? That includes you too. But such men are usually proven wrong, both in the movies and in real life. For example in this new movie called "The Ashram" the protagonist guy only believes in "science" and denies any higher realms, but at the end he is proven wrong and becomes a believer in higher realms.

The Ashram (2018)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5596104/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

It's a beautiful movie. You should see it. That happens in real life too, not just in the movies. What I don't get is, since men like you are proven wrong time and time again, even in the movies, why do you still persist in having a bias against the supernatural or higher realms? WHY???????

I will reply to your last few paragraphs later in another post, since this is already too long.
I have been saying nobody is "normal". We are all unique. You are special and unique...just like everybody else :)

You made choices that did not give you a normal, standard life, that's for sure. But by certain standard not even my life is so normal and standard. I think the point here is not that, though: it's that you should be believing in the power of your choices, rather than some supernatural forces or demons leaning on your soul.

IMHO that is the only way out for you and your existential empasse.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hypermak:
What happened to you is what happens to most people, if you care to know. Women are fickle as f*ck, there is no doubt about it. Unless there's a strong bong based on physical or emotional attraction, respect,or even just an materialistic agenda, a young woman will get bored of a man and leave them. The same can be said for us men: it happens to most men, to start something great with a girl and then call it a day after 3 weeks, 3 months or 3 years, because the magic, the chemistry, the grand life plan just isn't there. Perhaps it never was. Some men and women may be more honest and upfront and at least give a good explanation as to why they are leaving their partners. Some others will be a**holes and dump their other halves to jump on to the next guy or girl.

I think you really need to accept that most people's choices are not driven by logic, especially when it comes to events driven by emotions, impulses, feelings like love and romance. That something that happens to you cannot be explained by (human) logic, doesn't mean that they can only be explain by a type of supernatural force or divine intervention.

Sorry, I don't get the reference to Lisa and Danielle. What exactly were they condemning you for? Maybe they had a connection with you on a very particular aspect, like your intelligence or charm, and as soon as they saw you in your entirety, they realised that they didn't like you enough to start or continue a relationship with you. It happens all the time, it's nothing to feel ashamed or upset about. Women are fickle. Have you actually entertained the idea that maybe they were the weird ones, the misfits?

If you see a pattern of bad luck plaguing your life, could it be because you keep behaving the same way? As common sense says, you cannot behave the same way and expect different outcomes. I can't tell you exactly what's wrong and what you need to change, but change something you probably need.

I don't deny that life is full of mysterious and unexplicable things. It's what makes life interesting and worth living, the fact that it's a process of discovery. Still, one has to learn to discover some cause-effect relationship, understand that steering the wheel left will turn the car left and swerving too much may lead the car to crash into a wall. I am fascinated by the miracles of Fatima, other supernatural events and I am happy to read and discuss more about them. Still, I believe that one should learn to know how to steer their boat before leaving it to the wind and the storms and blaming God or the sea monsters for having their boat capsized.
Sigh. Hypermak. You don't seem to understand what murphy's law is. It is not something "normal" that everyone experiences that is part of the law of averages. You don't seem to get it still. Let me spell it out for you. Please pay attention.

If I am lost at an intersection and don't know which way to turn, left or right, and I guess wrong 50 percent of the time, that is normal probability. If I guess wrong 90 percent of the time, then that is murphy's law. If 50 percent of women reject me and 50 accept me, that is normal probability. If 99 or 100 percent of girls reject me, that is murphy's law. Do you understand?

Right now my right side is hurting because I have gallbladder pain. I ordered some gallbladder supplements from iherb and need them badly. I've ordered from iherb for years and they send me packages fine. But now that the package is an emergency, its held up and frozen because customs wants me to do something I don't understand and contains jargon in chinese and no one at iherb wants to help me figure out what to do. So I'm f***ed and pissed. f***ing Murphy's Law! That's not coincidence. How come all the unimportant packages come fine, but when a package is an emergency, suddenly there are new customs laws that block my package? Furthermore, I don't have time to deal with it the last few days, cause my backup hard drive broke, and I had to go out and buy a new hard drive to back up all my movies, because if the other hard drive breaks, then 10 years of work will go down the drain. So again, I can't do stuff because it keeps getting delayed. Stuff keeps getting added. Sometimes it takes me 2 months to get to one task that should take a few hours only, you know why? Because every day something comes up and my mind wants me to get that new thing done first. So I'm never able to get to it. Something new keeps coming up. Like my hard drive breaks and now I'm copying 2 TB of data over to the new hard drive, which takes many hours. That's not random probability. The more I get angry the more obstacles and new issues come up. So I can't get the original errand or task done.

In business, they call it the peter principle. Do you understand what murphy's law is now? It's NOT the law of averages or normal probability. You keep forgetting that. Some UNKNOWN intangible force loves to f**k me up and block me. No joke. It's not my imagination. If you experience it, you know what I mean. Everyone experiences it sometimes, but some experience it everyday or multiple times everyday. You can call this force a curse, a supernatural barrier, or trickster god, or whatever. Maybe it's part of the script like I explained to you earlier, if our lives are like a movie script.

Let me ask you something. If I spill coffee on your lap you could accept that it was an accident. But if I do it everyday, after a while you're not gonna buy that it was an accident anymore. You will know it's deliberate. Right? Of course. Same thing. The above incidents are not accidents, because they happen ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME!!!!! f**k!!!!!!!!!!

If all that happened to me was normal probability or the law of averages, we would NOT be having this conversation. DUH!!!!!!!!!! THINK THINK THINK!!!!!!!!!!

As to women dumping me, sure it's normal to dump me if they aren't into me or change their mind, but why do they have to curse me and shame me and call me a loser who will "never get it"? WTF does that mean? Just because I don't understand them, and they refuse to explain what the problem, doesn't make me a loser who will "never get it". WTF is that supposed to mean? And why do women like to break up with me because of a misunderstanding? Does that happen to you? How often? Usually women will fight and then apologize and make up. Not break up. Other men don't get dumped like that, their women stay with them.

Of course Lisa and Danielle were weird with character defects. I don't tend to attract normal people. Do you see any normal guys on this forum? Lol. No because I tend to attract eccentric weird types of people. lol. No offense to anyone here.

These things aren't explainable by something simple like "you're too nice" or "you're too needy" because lots of men are nice and needy yet they have wives and women stay with them. Etc. So that makes no sense. Most married men are "nice" to their wives and treat them like they are the boss. Yet their marriage is stable and their wives prefer their husbands to be nice, not an asshole. Being needy is fine if the girl loves you, she will say it's cute, only if she isn't into you will it count against you. So those don't explain anything. Plus if I act not needy or not nice, it changes nothing. So none of these lame explanations hold any water. There is no easy answer or common solution.

I see no correlation between my choices and the results. Sorry. Do you? Whatever choice I make, the results tend to be the same.

All men merely go with the flow. They don't do anything special. This includes both single and married men. So it's not what we do. It's just scripted and meant to be. It either happens naturally or it doesn't. That's the bottom line.

Why do you insist that everything in my life has a simple natural explanation? If it did, then we wouldn't have this conversation. Right? You gotta think man and use your head. Why the bias against the supernatural? Maybe we live in a computer simulation and most of our life is scripted according to an AI master plan? Why can't you be open to all possibilities?

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
August 23rd, 2020, 10:53 am
Sigh. Hypermak. You don't seem to understand what murphy's law is. It is not something "normal" that everyone experiences that is part of the law of averages. You don't seem to get it still. Let me spell it out for you. Please pay attention.

If I am lost at an intersection and don't know which way to turn, left or right, and I guess wrong 50 percent of the time, that is normal probability. If I guess wrong 90 percent of the time, then that is murphy's law. If 50 percent of women reject me and 50 accept me, that is normal probability. If 99 or 100 percent of girls reject me, that is murphy's law. Do you understand?
I am no math and statistics expert here, but why are you assuming that the probability of a woman rejecting you is 50%? A coin tossed has a 50% probability of coming up heads and 50% of coming up tails, and that's a fact because of its shape. If you look the picture of young, ravishing masculinity, the Calvin Klein underwear model type, or if you're rich, handsome and talented like, say, Adam Levine from Maroon 5, then the probability of any young girl not rejecting you would be not 50%, but close to 100%.

Vice-versa, if you're just a "normie" like the rest of the male population, I would put that probability to much lower than 50%, say, 5% or 10%. That means that you would have to try your luck with 10 or 20 girls to find something that looks like an "acceptance". If you get rejected by 99 girls out of 100, so you get an "acceptance rate" of 1%, are you sure it's all down to Murphy's Law, and not to maybe
  1. the fact that you approach girls who don't give you any hint of interest in you, and have given you sufficient negative signals already
  2. the way you approach them and you work your way on to them
  3. the fact that, as many girls told you straight to your face, your looks as an Asian-American doesn't give them the kind of "masculinity triggers" they are looking for, which means you may probably find more luck with Asian girls, including Filipinas...
  4. ...and so on...
Winston wrote:
Right now my right side is hurting because I have gallbladder pain. I ordered some gallbladder supplements from iherb and need them badly. I've ordered from iherb for years and they send me packages fine. But now that the package is an emergency, its held up and frozen because customs wants me to do something I don't understand and contains jargon in chinese and no one at iherb wants to help me figure out what to do. So I'm f***ed and pissed. f***ing Murphy's Law! That's not coincidence. How come all the unimportant packages come fine, but when a package is an emergency, suddenly there are new customs laws that block my package? Furthermore, I don't have time to deal with it the last few days, cause my backup hard drive broke, and I had to go out and buy a new hard drive to back up all my movies, because if the other hard drive breaks, then 10 years of work will go down the drain. So again, I can't do stuff because it keeps getting delayed. Stuff keeps getting added. Sometimes it takes me 2 months to get to one task that should take a few hours only, you know why? Because every day something comes up and my mind wants me to get that new thing done first. So I'm never able to get to it. Something new keeps coming up. Like my hard drive breaks and now I'm copying 2 TB of data over to the new hard drive, which takes many hours. That's not random probability. The more I get angry the more obstacles and new issues come up. So I can't get the original errand or task done.
Has it occurred to you that, due to the global lockdown, logistics infrastructure the world over is under immense pain? Yes, of course it might be an unfortunate coincidence, yet when you consider that packing, shipping, sorting offices, custom offices et cetera might be working at reduced capacity, it doesn't seem such bad luck anymore. Perhaps your package was handled by a younger and inexperienced, or plain incompetent officer who gave you more hassle than usual.

It's human mind, my friend. If you want to find patterns in everything that happens in your life, you will find them! :)
Winston wrote:
In business, they call it the peter principle. Do you understand what murphy's law is now? It's NOT the law of averages or normal probability. You keep forgetting that. Some UNKNOWN intangible force loves to f**k me up and block me. No joke. It's not my imagination. If you experience it, you know what I mean. Everyone experiences it sometimes, but some experience it everyday or multiple times everyday. You can call this force a curse, a supernatural barrier, or trickster god, or whatever. Maybe it's part of the script like I explained to you earlier, if our lives are like a movie script.
Again I am no expert but, before you summon up the laws of statistics, you should know the probability of any of these specific events happening. You erroneously assumed that being accepted by any random girl met is a 50/50 chance when it's clearly not, at least not for normal people like you and me. If you really want to talk statistics, statistics usually talks about conditions as well. No matter how many million times you toss a coin, the probability of getting heads or tails will always be split 50/50.

Slowly but surely learning how to approach girls, learning to understand their body language and other subtle (and not so subtle) hints that tell you whether they're ready for you to be more explicit, or just sod off, learning to communicate with them knowing when you need to be a gentleman and when you can start with the raunchy humour and the more physical approaches...all this will increase whatever initial probability of being accepted. Another one of those things you may believe are 100% down to chance but you have considerable control over. Improvable.
Winston wrote:
Let me ask you something. If I spill coffee on your lap you could accept that it was an accident. But if I do it everyday, after a while you're not gonna buy that it was an accident anymore. You will know it's deliberate. Right? Of course. Same thing. The above incidents are not accidents, because they happen ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME!!!!! f**k!!!!!!!!!!

If all that happened to me was normal probability or the law of averages, we would NOT be having this conversation. DUH!!!!!!!!!! THINK THINK THINK!!!!!!!!!!
I am not sure why you're making this example but, in your case, it's probably you not doing things right. If the way you approach a girl is not "right", you have almost 100% probability of being rejected. 100% means that, no matter how many times you try, you will always have a rejection. Like I said above, changing the methodology will help...it won't turn the probability to a nice 50% but will improve the chance of acceptance.

Maybe it's time to just be chill about it, accept that there's a flaw or two in the kinds of women approach, the way you approach them etc. and change your strategy...
Winston wrote:
As to women dumping me, sure it's normal to dump me if they aren't into me or change their mind, but why do they have to curse me and shame me and call me a loser who will "never get it"? WTF does that mean? Just because I don't understand them, and they refuse to explain what the problem, doesn't make me a loser who will "never get it". WTF is that supposed to mean? And why do women like to break up with me because of a misunderstanding? Does that happen to you? How often? Usually women will fight and then apologize and make up. Not break up. Other men don't get dumped like that, their women stay with them.

Of course Lisa and Danielle were weird with character defects. I don't tend to attract normal people. Do you see any normal guys on this forum? Lol. No because I tend to attract eccentric weird types of people. lol. No offense to anyone here.
Well, it does indeed sound like Lisa and Danielle were two nutcases with quite a lot of unresolved insecurities on their own ends. I know it's painful and frustrating to be labelled as "losers" and badly rejected by the same girls who were giving you smile and physical attention. May I ask...were both of these girls American? Did you get intimate with either of them? If you didn't, it might well have been that their infatuation was only skin deep and as soon as they noticed something they didn't like about you, the little pixie dust that worked the chemistry faded away.
Winston wrote:
These things aren't explainable by something simple like "you're too nice" or "you're too needy" because lots of men are nice and needy yet they have wives and women stay with them. Etc. So that makes no sense. Most married men are "nice" to their wives and treat them like they are the boss. Yet their marriage is stable and their wives prefer their husbands to be nice, not an asshole. Being needy is fine if the girl loves you, she will say it's cute, only if she isn't into you will it count against you. So those don't explain anything. Plus if I act not needy or not nice, it changes nothing. So none of these lame explanations hold any water. There is no easy answer or common solution.

I see no correlation between my choices and the results. Sorry. Do you? Whatever choice I make, the results tend to be the same.
So 1) figure out what can be changed, in the whole process and 2) accept what you can't change and 3) work (hard) to change what you can change. If they just aren't into Asian men, there's nothing you can do about it. If they like well-dressed, well-groomed fit mature guys, you can be one of them, with some effort. But you have to be prepared to put that effort!
Winston wrote:
All men merely go with the flow. They don't do anything special. This includes both single and married men. So it's not what we do. It's just scripted and meant to be. It either happens naturally or it doesn't. That's the bottom line.
That's not true at all. Every one of us Italian men, from the moment we are little kids watching their older brothers or cousins of street boys "effortlessly" charming the girls, know that that "effortless" confidence takes a lot of effort indeed!
Winston wrote:
Why do you insist that everything in my life has a simple natural explanation? If it did, then we wouldn't have this conversation. Right? You gotta think man and use your head. Why the bias against the supernatural? Maybe we live in a computer simulation and most of our life is scripted according to an AI master plan? Why can't you be open to all possibilities?
I have nothing against the supernatural. I am actually quite curious about the threads you created on the subject. It's just that, by my experience at least, there are plenty of simpler, more obvious and common explanations for what has been happening to you. Whatever our "masters" wants us to do in the big "simulation", as you put it, it looks like they still gave us enough free will to take our chances!
Decu
Freshman Poster

Post by Decu »

I looked through the last 4 pages of the thread and noticed that none had advised to try Spain. It is an awesome country in almost any respect. Highly recommend! 8) you can easily rent an apartment there for some time (have a look at these options available) and then decide if the country fits you or not. But I guess that you are going to like it ;)