why britain is the best country in the world

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

why britain is the best country in the world

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

@Lucas88 and @Pixel--Dude are two of the biggest ungrateful losers on this forum
As someone from the uk fellas I know that these two are just big babys who want to complain and cry about how shite the uk is while at the same time they enjoy its benefits
WAAAAAAH!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :cry:
I want my mummy :cry: :cry:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Well fellas
Im here to tell these two queers and the rest of you that the uk is fuckin awesome!!!
Here are some reasons why:
Football, golf, cricket, tiddlywinks, croquet, the Spitfire, railways, steam engines, hovercrafts, penicillin, gravity, longitude, the jet engine, the worldwide web, evolution, sticky toffee pudding, the saucy seaside postcard, the stamp – the list is almost endless. We discovered or invented them all.
And we had the Queen fellas
She really was the best, wasn’t she fellas?
Wise, dignified, politically neutral, a magnificent ambassador for British values and a unifying figurehead in whom we can all take great pride
And finally our military might fellas we won both world wars and we helped a lot of shit slinging apes thru colonialism
We brought them democracy, medicine and education and better economic structure!!
So then @Lucas88
You say I dont know f**k all about history but I clearly know more than you dont I
You make me laugh fella
You condemn colonialism when its the British
But youre all for the roman empire right???
I feel like this is all part of ur brainwashed BS about being anti white and feeling guilt for oppression against apes and pakis :lol:
Colonialism is bad when its white british
But ok when its big booty latina romans
Suck my balls