Focus on Yourself 1st (Macho Expat Success Challenge)

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Focus on Yourself 1st (Macho Expat Success Challenge)

Post by WilliamSmith »

OK, as of tonight I'm banning myself from spending hours of time and energy on politics stuff, at least until after I nail my goals in scaling up my location independent income and have got myself out of the USSA.

I got distracted by the nonstop carnage from the bolshevik coup, Soros/NWO-funded race riots, explosion of globohomo perversion, pandemic crackdowns, NWO fomenting of World War 3, etc, etc... but I am now officially banning myself from diverting anymore time into this kind of stuff. No more explaining the Ukraine situation to my pot-smoking friend via email, no more hours of reading politics stuff on Twitter/Gettr/Gab/etc, no more holding latinas spellbound with Mel Gibson-esque alcohol-buzzed blood and thunder polemics about international jews... at least not yet: All that good stuff will have to wait until I've achieved all my goals 1st.

One exception: I'm checking out the Japanese nationalist groups and political parties and want to see about supporting them with $$$ at some point since I sympathize with them, whether or not I end up moving to Japan in future or not. So I might make a thread on it, and use it as a way to also practice translating Japanese.

Other than that, I'm banning myself from any political type stuff that takes anything more than 5 minutes per day. And I'm actually going to use a handheld timer to make sure I don't break that rule. (I already have 2 of them :mrgreen: )

I've been telling myself I need to do this for awhile and shift gears, but these videos by Caleb Jones might as well have been made for jerks like me, LOL:

DON'T BE A DUMBASS: FOCUS ON YOURSELF 1ST

"If you make less than $75k/year and are spending time on Twitter or Reddit or Facebook arguing with SJWs or Trump supporters, you're being a dumbass!"

His basic message:

#1: You should meet your targeted goal of location independent income through self employed businesses 1st before you spend time on this kind of stuff. (He says at least $75k/year self-employed and with less than 30-hours/week of effort after you get it rolling.)
+
#2: You should be banging at least 2 good looking women "on rotation", who you consider "at least cute." LOL

This is good advice, but I'm modifying my own goals slightly from his:

#1 Have my purely passive location independent income cover 100% of my living expenses. (In other words, even if that's a low $-figure, get it to where sales or passive income streams that just turn up in my accounts while I just lie around or get laid still cover 100% of my subsistence costs.)

#2 Keep upgrading my stock trading results and refining my set of rules until I'm achieving around a 100% average annual return. (If you've been listening to hodlers and value investors who claim that's impossible or morally wrong, by the way, check out the chart-based/TA principles of William J O'Neil, Jesse Livermore, Mark Minervini, etc.)

#3 Re: the ladies, I'm going with a forking path:
Either:
A) Make it at least 3 women on rotation if I've got "open relationships" or FWB girlfriends
or
B) Get married to a woman from one of my target countries either in the Caribbean or East/Southeast Asian countries and have a shot at traditional romance and being her muscular 6'2" blue-eyed loveslave.
(After all, if our marriage busts up, I can always go back to the 3-women-on-rotation plan :D .)

Anyway, anyone want to join me on the macho challenge of nailing a specific income target and making sure you have enough women?
What are your goals in this regard?

Overall, Jones said it: "Address yourself first. Otherwise you're a dumb-ass."

If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/