My confession

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: my confession

Post by Winston »

CaptainSkelebob wrote: ↑
June 15th, 2023, 12:16 pm
Mr. Mistoffelees wrote: ↑
June 14th, 2023, 5:38 pm
I decided to do some digging on my new friend the good Captain...

Imagine my surprise when I found the most homophobic poster I've come across (no pun intended) is actually 😳 a closet homosexual himself.

This is hilarious, to say the least 🀣 πŸ˜‚

I'm actually dying πŸ˜…

It seems like @CaptainSkelebob definitely has a few skeletons in his closet... 😁
ARE YOU FOR f***ing REAL???!!!
Listen ere you little f***ing arse bandit
This shit was over and done with ages ago!!!!
Why dont you just f**k off since nobody even wants you here anyway!!!!
Ur just a dirty little sweetcorn mining faggot who should remove himself from the human genepool
Do us all a favour and f**k off you disgusting little tail taster!!
Ooooooo look at me fellas
Uwu im Mr mistoffelees and I drink at least 2 pints of seaman a day and I'm riddled with disease.
:lol: :lol:
You wont find any friends here you uphill gardener of doodoo hill.
There might be different groups who hate each other on this forum but I bet EVERYONE hates you faggot
Please don't use name calling and nasty insults like that. Please be more civilized. Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Winston wrote: ↑
July 19th, 2023, 3:15 am

Imagine my surprise when I found the most homophobic poster I've come across (no pun intended) is actually 😳 a closet homosexual himself.

I'm actually dying πŸ˜…

It seems like @CaptainSkelebob definitely has a few skeletons in his closet... 😁
Ur just a dirty little sweetcorn mining faggot who should remove himself from the human genepool
Uwu im Mr mistoffelees and I drink at least 2 pints of seaman a day and I'm riddled with disease.
There might be different groups who hate each other on this forum but I bet EVERYONE hates you faggot
Please don't use name calling and nasty insults like that. Please be more civilized. Thanks.
Is this a fkin joke fella??!
Why the f**k are you and PD giving me warnings when Ive done f**k all wrong??
Why hasnt that f***ing fag Mr Suckcockalees got a warning for deliberately causing shite fella?
EH?!
This forum is f***ing wank!
CultureWhiz is way better than Happierabroad
At least there users have free speech fella
No wonder the japs lost the war
Ching chongs cant organise a BJ in a broffel
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

I'm actually dying πŸ˜…

🀣🀣🀣🀣 You two guys are f***ing hilarious, ROFLMAO!
I still strongly suspect you're the same person.

CaptainSkelebob is not the most homophobic poster on this forum though, @Mr. Mistoffelees: That would be either me or @MrMan.

FYI, Mr Mistofelees my little man, you also misquoted me saying I'd made your butthole squeaky talking about burning you with fire, but I never threatened you or said that at all: What I said was a lot of Africans and Jamaicans (not me) slice and dice faggots with machetes, gun them down in the streets, and sometimes also turn male faggots into human torches in places like the Kingston ghettos (so you've been warned not to go there, not as a threat from me, but an FYI to you and any other faggots trying to spread your goddamn buggery, buttsex and sodomy into places where it don't belong).

@CaptainSkelebob
That's not true that everyone hates him, I don't hate @Mr. Mistoffelees at all.
I think he's 2nd funniest troll on here, I just pointed out you're both faggots since that's what we call "calling a spade a spade," though in reality I'm not sure either of you actually really are (but let's not ruin the fun here).
Wait... I said CaptainSkelebob , but I guess I meant: @Princess Skelebob!!! Harhar! you little beta faggot! @Pixel--dude came down on you so heavy you had to come back in to the forum wearin' the skirts and beg to be allowed back into th alpha alloence, harharhar! I didn't even have to whup your tranny-banging batty ass at one of the HA macho combat duel meet-ups, harharhar!
Though FYI so far there's 2 votes about your appeal, and mine was the one saying let you back on. You better not say nuthin' else about anyone else's daughter or make anymore death threats fella or Pixel--dude will take you out like the Terminator next time and I bet you won't get another chance next time fella.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WilliamSmith wrote: ↑
July 20th, 2023, 3:40 pm

I'm actually dying πŸ˜…

CaptainSkelebob is not the most homophobic poster on this forum though, @Mr. Mistoffelees: That would be either me or @MrMan.

FYI, Mr Mistofelees my little man, you also misquoted me saying I'd made your butthole squeaky talking about burning you with fire, but I never threatened you or said that at all: What I said was a lot of Africans and Jamaicans (not me) slice and dice faggots with machetes, gun them down in the streets, and sometimes also turn male faggots into human torches in places like the Kingston ghettos (so you've been warned not to go there, not as a threat from me, but an FYI to you and any other faggots trying to spread your goddamn buggery, buttsex and sodomy into places where it don't belong).

@CaptainSkelebob
I think he's 2nd funniest troll on here, I just pointed out you're both faggots since that's what we call "calling a spade a spade," though in reality I'm not sure either of you actually really are (but let's not ruin the fun here).
Wait... I said CaptainSkelebob , but I guess I meant: @Princess Skelebob!!! Harhar! you little beta faggot! @Pixel--dude came down on you so heavy you had to come back in to the forum wearin' the skirts and beg to be allowed back into th alpha alloence, harharhar! I didn't even have to whup your tranny-banging batty ass at one of the HA macho combat duel meet-ups, harharhar!
Though FYI so far there's 2 votes about your appeal, and mine was the one saying let you back on. You better not say nuthin' else about anyone else's daughter or make anymore death threats fella or Pixel--dude will take you out like the Terminator next time and I bet you won't get another chance next time fella.
I obviously voted no. Not that the appeal is a democratic process anyway :roll: I certainly won't be extending an invitation for CaptainSkelebob to rejoin the forum or the Alpha Alloence :lol: but it is Winston's forum and if he wants to bring Skelebob back then that's up to Winston. I won't rage quit or anything but I certainly won't be interacting with that user again. I wash my hands of him.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Mr. Mistoffelees
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Mistoffelees »

July 20th, 2023, 3:40 pm

I'm actually dying πŸ˜…

@CaptainSkelebob
┐( Ν‘Β° Κ–Μ― Ν‘Β°)β”Œ so I misquoted you. I guess I should offer an apology. I don't care if you don't like homosexuals, I knew there were virulent homophobes on this forum before I registered, so I'm not at all upset or offended by any derogatory or hateful comments I receive about my sexuality.

It isn't something I have control over, FYI. I can't suddenly change my wicked ways and start liking the poon all of a sudden UwU it doesn't work like that. The only p***y I like are my cats. =^_^=

But seriously.... ΰΌ½β—Ί_β—ΏΰΌΌ just when I thought you couldn't be any more of a rock throwing caveman about me, you had to go and compare me to that asinine jerk @CaptainSkelebob (ミⓛᆽⓛミ)✧
BTW @Pixel--Dude you totes made the right call banning that dufus. He was a real jerk! (>.<#)

I suppose WilliamSmith can always carry the torch of indiscriminate hatred in place of our dearly departed Captain (ミ〒﹏〒ミ) at least WilliamSmith is more coherent with his virulent homophobia and is at least capable of primitive communication.

FYI @WilliamSmith don't worry. You can't catch gay. So i guess I won't be spreading the gay around Jamaica or any of the other backwater places you mentioned that have yet to leave behind these primitive attitudes and join the rest of us in the 21st century (o^-')b
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

August 9th, 2023, 3:41 pm
┐( Ν‘Β° Κ–Μ― Ν‘Β°)β”Œ so I misquoted you. I guess I should offer an apology. I don't care if you don't like homosexuals, I knew there were virulent homophobes on this forum before I registered, so I'm not at all upset or offended by any derogatory or hateful comments I receive about my sexuality.
@Mr. Mistoffelees
No apology necessary. :D
It isn't something I have control over, FYI. I can't suddenly change my wicked ways and start liking the poon all of a sudden UwU it doesn't work like that. The only p***y I like are my cats. =^_^=
I agree completely on that one, I've already posted a detailed thread before with research articles pointing out homosexuality that occurs spontaneously is proven to come from aberrations in the womb that expose a developing fetus to the wrong type of hormones on their developing brain and create gender dysphoria and such, (as opposed to the evil "grooming" by forcing sodomy on innocent formerly heterosexual youths).
But seriously.... ΰΌ½β—Ί_β—ΏΰΌΌ just when I thought you couldn't be any more of a rock throwing caveman about me, you had to go and compare me to that asinine jerk @CaptainSkelebob (ミⓛᆽⓛミ)✧
BTW @Pixel--Dude you totes made the right call banning that dufus. He was a real jerk! (>.<#)
Yeah I still think you might be the same character behind the @CaptainSkelebob account, but if it makes you feel any better, I'm pretty sure my good friend @Lucas88 even outright speculated whether you were a sock-puppet account of mine and we were actually the same person, ROFLMAO! So you know that's not true, but I still suspect you might be Skelebob, which you should take as a compliment since you're the funniest guy who showed up since him.
I suppose WilliamSmith can always carry the torch of indiscriminate hatred in place of our dearly departed Captain (ミ〒﹏〒ミ) at least WilliamSmith is more coherent with his virulent homophobia and is at least capable of primitive communication.
I'm not "indiscriminate" about nuthin', I only hate kikeroaches and pedophiles for reasons I've explained at great length previously. But that was funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:
FYI @WilliamSmith don't worry. You can't catch gay. So i guess I won't be spreading the gay around Jamaica or any of the other backwater places you mentioned that have yet to leave behind these primitive attitudes and join the rest of us in the 21st century (o^-')b
You racist white supremacist bigot of a batty boy! How dare you criticize Jamaica and the homophobic Antilles, Uganda, Malawi, Ghana, etc!! You a rayciss! :D
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

August 27th, 2023, 8:49 pm
I agree completely on that one, I've already posted a detailed thread before with research articles pointing out homosexuality that occurs spontaneously is proven to come from aberrations in the womb that expose a developing fetus to the wrong type of hormones on their developing brain and create gender dysphoria and such, (as opposed to the evil "grooming" by forcing sodomy on innocent formerly heterosexual youths).
I missed the thread, but I've seen an academic paper on homosexuals with twins who weren't raised together. Usually, if a homosexual had a twin raised elsewhere, the other twin was _not_ a homosexual, but the chances were higher for that other twin being a homosexual than for the rest of the population.

There are a lot of factors. A lot of homosexual men had their first homosexual experience at a young age. There are men who get molested who then fall into the homosexual lifestyle. That's a real thing. And there has been plenty of psychological research before it was considered 'woke' or 'politically correct' to coddle the gay rights movement, that indicated that many homosexual men did not bond with their fathers and eroticized contact with men and masculinity.

If a 'groomer' can identify such a child, that's another variable.

And whatever the case, no matter what the inclinations desires and background a person has, those who engage in such behaviors generally make a choice to do so. We do have some choice when it comes to what sexual behaviors we engage in (unless one is being raped, forced, etc.) If men had no choice, just about all men would be rapists. The sex drive would take over, and we'd just have no choice.