Owen Cook - What is a High Value Man

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Owen Cook - What is a High Value Man

Post by kangarunner »

I'm listening to this shit while I get work done. Owen Cook knows how to be high value. The thing is though, I still think that happier abroad can make you feel more confident about yourself. That's one thing that Owen won't tell you in any video of his. He'll never tell you that by simply changing your location, you can improve your self esteem and self confidence.

But I do agree with most of the shit he says in this video.

Basically, you just want to live somewhere where you can just be yourself and be happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: Owen Cook - What is a High Value Man

Post by kangarunner »

This is a good video. He's basically saying don't try too hard because women (and men) can sense the desperation and over-eagerness. Women want to see you just be yourself and who you are naturally.

They love seeing a relaxed, confident guy.

Who is secure with himself and doesn't need to prove anything to anyone.

But the thing that Owen doesn't tell you is the difference between women in America and women in the rest of the world.

When you experience women in other parts of the world, no man would ever go back to women in America.

Owen doesn't tell you that in his videos though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
galii
Experienced Poster

Re: Owen Cook - What is a High Value Man

Post by galii »

kangarunner wrote:
December 21st, 2023, 12:33 am
This is a good video. He's basically saying don't try too hard because women (and men) can sense the desperation and over-eagerness. Women want to see you just be yourself and who you are naturally.

They love seeing a relaxed, confident guy.

Who is secure with himself and doesn't need to prove anything to anyone.

But the thing that Owen doesn't tell you is the difference between women in America and women in the rest of the world.

When you experience women in other parts of the world, no man would ever go back to women in America.

Owen doesn't tell you that in his videos though.
Owen is Morpheus who wakes us up. He let's you train in the simulation to learn how to master the Matrix.