Join John Adams Mon and Wed nights 7:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!

Share This Page

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       Elegance Theme       Prosilver Theme

Peter Nolans SeETL Software and BI4ALL Models Are Public and Free

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
PeterAndrewNolan2
Freshman Poster

Peter Nolans SeETL Software and BI4ALL Models Are Public and Free

Post by PeterAndrewNolan2 »

Hi Winston and all the guys here.

Many of you already know I was one of the top BI Consultants in the world before I decided to defend the rights of men. In 2006 I made over USD330K in my consulting business. Today I have about USD200K in debt because I was one of the very few men willing to fight the battles of other men who were not capable of fighting their own battles.

I have saved a lot of mens lives since 2008. But it came at a cost of about USD5 million to me in lost income and having my house stolen.

Many men have called me stupid for saving other mens lives. That kinda tells you how men feel about other men.

Anyway...

Back then I was selling my SeETL software for EUR20K per source code copy.

We were selling the full set of models for EUR100K plus EUR300 in implementation services for a total project of about EUR400K per copy of the BI4ALL models.

I have now published both SeETL and a portion of the BI4ALL models and made them open source and free to use any way a man sees fit.

Any man who wants to go into the data warehousing business now has all the tools he needs for free to do that.

SeETL has been used to implement telcos. It will scale to any sized customers.

I have only released the base portion of BI4ALL. There are also models for Telco, Retail, Media and Web.

Since I am so well known in Telco I can't sell them because they will be linked to me.

So, basically, anyone who wants to use my software, including rebranding it, is welcome to.

Obviously, me having put in USD5 million of my own money and now being in debt to the tune of USD200K at the age of 60?

If you ask for my time, offer to pay me so that you will not feel insulted when I say no.

I am now working remotely from Fiji and I expect my business to do well over the next 5 years.

I have managed to stay afloat for the last 9 years, and I expect revenues to get better over the next 5 years.

I already have the resellers I need for what I am doing now.

If you want to talk to me about getting into the data warehousing business you can email me on peter at peternolan dot com.

I get a lot of spam so make sure the subject is clear.

Lastly, there is something else I am working on that is data warehousing adjacent but I can not talk about it in public.

If you want to talk about that subject you are going to have to prove to me you are trust worthy before I will talk about it.

But this area will be a good income earner even for a single man without a team of people in his company.

For data warehousing you need to form a company and get together a group of guys who are going to work in the area of data warehousing.

It is almost impossible to be like me, a globally known and well respected consultant who can sell EUR100K data models.

Even I worked with Sean Kelly to do that.

The reason I can no longer sell these things is all the slander out there about me, not least of which was Michael Toal running around calling me a paedophile for the last 14 years.

Anyway Gentlemen?

That's what I came here to tell you about.

My SeETL software and BI4ALL Data Models are "out in the wild".

Some men will take advantage and make a lot of money out of them as I did and as my partners will.

Have a good day!

Best Regards

Peter Nolan

PS. Please share this post and please feel free to share around my email address.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Peter Nolans SeETL Software and BI4ALL Models Are Public and Free

Post by publicduende »

Hi @PeterAndrewNolan2

It's certainly been a while. I have made a quick Google search with your name and noticed that the past few years haven't been lenient to your reputation.

Why are some people calling you a homosexual and a pedophile?
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: Peter Nolans SeETL Software and BI4ALL Models Are Public and Free

Post by Shemp »

Forum finally back to normal speed, so i decided to check in.
publicduende wrote:
May 17th, 2024, 3:36 am
It's certainly been a while. I have made a quick Google search with your name and noticed that the past few years haven't been lenient to your reputation.
Some choice quotes I found:
Peter-Andrew Nolan is a nutter

Nolan, as I shall now refer to him, is indeed an angry man

Nolan began his trip to lala-land from the humble beginnings of yet another screwed-over husband/father statistic.

Sadly though, as his [Nolan's] troubles escalated, so did his spiral down into the pits of dementia.
Yep, quite a reputation there. Definitely belongs on HA.