Anyone interested in a skype business/mastermind group?

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.

Choose a time and day when you are free

Monday 5pm Eastern Time Zone
25%
Monday 6pm Eastern Time Zone
No votes
Monday 7pm Eastern Time Zone
No votes
Monday 8pm Eastern Time Zone
No votes
Monday 9pm Eastern Time Zone
No votes
Tuesday 5pm Eastern Time Zone
No votes
Tuesday 6pm Eastern Time Zone
No votes
Friday 5pm Eastern Time Zone
No votes
Friday 6pm Eastern Time Zone
25%
Friday 7pm Eastern Time Zone
No votes
Friday 8pm Eastern Time Zone
No votes
Saturday 7pm Eastern Time Zone
No votes
Saturday 8pm Eastern Time Zone
50%
Saturday 9pm Eastern Time Zone
No votes
Sunday 3pm Eastern Time Zone
No votes
Sunday 4pm Eastern Time Zone
No votes
Sunday 5pm Eastern Time Zone
No votes
Sunday 6pm Eastern Time Zone
No votes
Sunday 7pm Eastern Time Zone
No votes

Total votes: 4
cbcsurvivalist
Freshman Poster

Re: Anyone interested in a skype business/mastermind group?

Post by cbcsurvivalist »

In the future I'd appreciate a heads up if none of you guys are going to show up for the meeting.
http://cbcsurvivalguide.com/ Tips and Tricks for the CBC in the 21th century

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

NO ONE showed up? I'm beginning to think no one here really wants to solve problems.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Ghost wrote:
Blue Murder wrote:NO ONE showed up? I'm beginning to think no one here really wants to solve problems.
Wouldn't that mean you also didn't go?

You need a new shtick so as not to reveal your troll-i-ness: if you were really about solving problems and you thought HA was not a place for finding solutions you wouldn't be sticking around. Like I said before, subtlety. Getting in your little pointless jabs belies your true intentions. Just some advice.
Talk about hypocrisy. It's funny how the idiot looks at the finger that points at the moon, instead of the moon itself. You're not a very bright bulb, sir. Of course, anyone on this forum using the word "troll" is a dull star, light years away from the common sense sector of outer space. You have no idea of why I didn't go, but you assume you know to fit into your negative-framed narrative. You're not even a troll, you're beyond one. My advice? Put on the big boy britches and man up. Stop acting like people on this forum owe you something. Are you a liberal or something? Jeez.

I 'stick around' (though I'm barely active) because of the handful of people I'm in contact with. This is me building connections and creating a society for myself, instead of writing books that anyone with common sense wouldn't need, and insulting people who criticise them. Food for thought.

HOTLINE BLING!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I was signed into skype, and I was waiting.

Here's a proposal : Ghost, Blue Murder, I don't know what problems you two have with each other. But I suggest you sort it out, right here, right now, constructively, until you either establish the ability to be civil, or you establish that you can't, in which case only one of you joins the group.

We can't have a mastermind group if it's going to be like this. I'm out of this until it's fixed. The end.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Johnny1975 wrote:I was signed into skype, and I was waiting.

Here's a proposal : Ghost, Blue Murder, I don't know what problems you two have with each other. But I suggest you sort it out, right here, right now, constructively, until you either establish the ability to be civil, or you establish that you can't, in which case only one of you joins the group.

We can't have a mastermind group if it's going to be like this. I'm out of this until it's fixed. The end.
Given that you haven't been around for any meet-up, I said "good riddance".
cbcsurvivalist
Freshman Poster

Post by cbcsurvivalist »

Send me a message on skype to confirm that your skype is working.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Blue Murder wrote:

Given that you haven't been around for any meet-up, I said "good riddance".
Can you clarify what you mean? I want to be sure what you're saying.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

cbcsurvivalist wrote:

I've just sent you a message on skype. For some reason the timer (the circle thing that goes round while something is processing) is still going round on my message, so here's what I said, in case it doesn't appear :

"Hi. My status is always offline but I was here at 11.00 pm GMT (UK time), which I'm pretty sure is 5 hours ahead of 6.00 pm eastern time (is that NYC time?). Your status also appeared to be offline."
cbcsurvivalist
Freshman Poster

Post by cbcsurvivalist »

Johnny1975 wrote:
cbcsurvivalist wrote:

I've just sent you a message on skype. For some reason the timer (the circle thing that goes round while something is processing) is still going round on my message, so here's what I said, in case it doesn't appear :

"Hi. My status is always offline but I was here at 11.00 pm GMT (UK time), which I'm pretty sure is 5 hours ahead of 6.00 pm eastern time (is that NYC time?). Your status also appeared to be offline."
I didn't receive your message. I don't know man, something is wrong with skype then because I was able to chat and talk to bluemurder and several other people on skype.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Gentlemen, this isn't rocket science. Have someone else add Johnny on skype and make a conference room where you may both add each other. Christ.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

That's weird. I just tried again, but the same thing is happening.

I've added a chatbox to my forum. Maybe we could do it there next time.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Blue Murder wrote:Gentlemen, this isn't rocket science. Have someone else add Johnny on skype and make a conference room where you may both add each other. Christ.
Chill.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Johnny1975 wrote:
Blue Murder wrote:Gentlemen, this isn't rocket science. Have someone else add Johnny on skype and make a conference room where you may both add each other. Christ.
Chill.
Don't tell me what to do. I'm already doing it.

I personally would prefer voice chat like what we did the first time, but I'm no longer in it so you lot knock yourselves out.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.