Does the economy have to collapse?

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Does the economy have to collapse?

Post by Cornfed »

Obviously the current financial system is unstable and must collapse, and that in any case seems to be the intention. However, this could be solved by setting up a demurrage currency, real estate reform and hanging the bankers. But does anyone know whether the global economy in absolute terms is bound to collapse due to peak oil, running out of other stuff, rising transport costs, key sectors such as food production becoming unprofitable etc.? Are there any good sources of information for this?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

The only real problem is peak morality. Morality peaked in the 1800s and has been declining since. This has direct impact on the economy. Just visit any country that places no value on honesty and look at its economy. Lack of morality is why we have unlimited money printing, no economic reform, and no restraining bankers. In the past when things like this happened, there was a revolution to solve the problem. But there won't be this time because the average man has no morality himself. The future is MGTOW which is just another word for third world.

My investments reflect my beliefs. I bought silver and next I will buy AMH based on my confidence that there will be no real estate reform and America will become a nation of corporate landowners and renting serfs.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

fschmidt wrote:The only real problem is peak morality. Morality peaked in the 1800s and has been declining since. This has direct impact on the economy. Just visit any country that places no value on honesty and look at its economy. Lack of morality is why we have unlimited money printing, no economic reform, and no restraining bankers. In the past when things like this happened, there was a revolution to solve the problem. But there won't be this time because the average man has no morality himself. The future is MGTOW which is just another word for third world.

My investments reflect my beliefs. I bought silver and next I will buy AMH based on my confidence that there will be no real estate reform and America will become a nation of corporate landowners and renting serfs.
Your quite right. The great civilizations of the world only last on average a few hundred years, the US is 237 years old now. The most power hungry people usurp all the positions power in the government and markets and basically parasitize the rest of the people until the nation falls, economic collapse is just a symptom of this greed. The root of this problem is spiritual (or lack of spirituality) in nature. All western countries are in big trouble financially, you should prepare accordingly.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 16th, 2020, 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

All fiat currencies throughout history all have one thing in common: They all go to ZERO.

All currency around the world is fiat currency.

Once this happens, gold and silver will shoot up exponentially and we will be given a new world wide monetary system.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
deasil875
Freshman Poster

Post by deasil875 »

SilverEnergy wrote:All fiat currencies throughout history all have one thing in common: They all go to ZERO.

All currency around the world is fiat currency.

Once this happens, gold and silver will shoot up exponentially and we will be given a new world wide monetary system.
+1. It will likely either be Gold/Silver, Exchange Hours & Time Banks (research Ithaca Hours for more on this concept) or a combination of both. I see both of these as the only way to de-centralize the power and wealth of the criminally illegitimate international banking cartels and promote the strength and development of local economies.