The Pitchforks Are Coming

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Many of us think we’re special because “this is America.â€￾ And so I have a message for my fellow filthy rich, for all of us who live in our gated bubble worlds: Wake up, people. It won’t last.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-06-2 ... are-coming

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Revolutions, like bankruptcies, come gradually, and then suddenly. One day, somebody sets himself on fire, then thousands of people are in the streets, and before you know it, the country is burning.
The (non) reaction to Andrew Stack & Thomas Ball didn't disprove this? :shock:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Many of the rich are more prepared than most as to what's coming.

Many of the rich have invested in gold, silver, gas, oil and real estate.

The problem is that the lower and middle class are not prepared for what's coming.

Many of the lower and middle class actually don't believe that our fiat currency is coming to an end.

I give it within a decade before we see hyperinflation.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The thing that pisses me off is what has made practically all this looting done possible on this scale has been done by people being duped into believing counterfeiting is a legitimate money system.

They call it capitalism when it's the 5th plank in the communist manifesto which has allowed such theft to take place and then the people who created this con job pass it off like free and open market capitalism did this.

Their hoping everybody will be stupid enough to believe all their lies so they have a backup by adding toxins to everything to help them dumb down the masses so they have a harder time figuring their bull shit out.

For the most part it has worked, just look at the idiots walking about. The conversation I have had as of late with thinking people is how stupid this thing is becoming and that's what our rulers want.
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

This guy is a Jewish Illuminati troll..How convenient that he was at the right place at the right time to make his billions LOL.....Like all of his other Jewish buddies who are always at the right place at the right time aka Elite Jewish Club....Oil Boom to Tech Boom ..Hollywood to wall street aka East to West of America....for over 200 years ..These Jewish Buddies are always present in America to make billions lol

These guys are very very cunning...They are brainwashing us again like the Nazi Germany...they know almost 99% of billionaires in US are Jewish like in Old Germany...so when they start the Civil War in America they would like to place themselves as Victims first..when they start the killing they make sure people believe they are being killed first...

They always like to present themselves as Victims...old Jewish Khazarian Trick.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:The thing that pisses me off is what has made practically all this looting done possible on this scale has been done by people being duped into believing counterfeiting is a legitimate money system.

They call it capitalism when it's the 5th plank in the communist manifesto which has allowed such theft to take place and then the people who created this con job pass it off like free and open market capitalism did this.

Their hoping everybody will be stupid enough to believe all their lies so they have a backup by adding toxins to everything to help them dumb down the masses so they have a harder time figuring their bull shit out.

For the most part it has worked, just look at the idiots walking about. The conversation I have had as of late with thinking people is how stupid this thing is becoming and that's what our rulers want.
Very True...These guys plan way ahead...They are planting the seeds of Chaos and destruction in America..When everything settles down in America after the Civil War or any bad stuff the elite create...

This guy will emerge as a Hero who protected the poor and the rich by warning and planing ahead of the coming doom...Much like Schindler List in Germany :D :D :D

or possible Auto biography of his Bull Shitness

-----------------

These guys are very parasitic and snake like..They have the ability to completely camouflage among humanity yet not being one of us ..The words he used is so simple and compelling that many will believe him not knowing his sinister agenda behind it

Make NO MISTAKE..He and his buddies will be the one who create chaos in America BUT as always like before in History..They would like to place themselves as the Victims first...Now from this article...He would say...I TOLD YOU SO...I WARNED YOU SO Bull Shit....

I'm so angry and pissed right now...I don't know why...I'm not even an American...but this guys whole article stinks to me...I have read it in the morning and I was angry all day...as I have a feeling these parasites are planning something big...because they always say it in reverse...like the Pith forks are coming...Which means...They are placing themselves as victims here before they start the Choas in America. :shock: :shock:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 3rd, 2020, 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

We all are going to lose and especially future generations. Religion is just a tool being used to hide behind to loot the world.
Time to Hide!