Illicit income + welfare is the way to go

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

OutWest wrote:
Devil Dog wrote:Corn****, you have quite a grasp on how to make it in the underclass. Congratulations on your achievements!
Seems to be suffering from a terminally DARK view of all of life
Just dealing with the manifest reality staring us in the face. If smoke and flames were consuming the room I am in, should I refuse to accept that the house is on fire on the grounds that such a thought is depressing and blithely go on about my business, or instead make the best of a bad situation and escape?
How grim it must be to think of all these extreme sluts out there that will not even use you as human
dildo, even though they are totally indiscriminate.
It has been stated numerous times that Western sluts are not indiscriminate in that they prefer stupid assholes, which is part of the motivation behind this thread.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Cornfed wrote:
Devil Dog wrote:Corn****, you have quite a grasp on how to make it in the underclass. Congratulations on your achievements!
The reality is that most young men from now on will be in the underclass, the underclass now often have it better than the sub-middle class and only the underclass is breeding much, so their offspring are going to own the future. It is only going to get worse as the generation of vipers (aka baby boomers) retires or succumbs to their various afflictions, as these parasites will consume all the resources that licitly employed men produce. Hence making it in the underclass will become an essential survival mechanism from here on it.
Making it in the underclass? LOL Well, I can agree with your assessment of most baby boomers.
Boomers glory in parasitism.

But your assessment just who is having kids is not exactly so. Evangelical Christians and Catholics
have high birth rates. Some interesting observations on just that...

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/edwes ... de-tablet/
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Cornfed wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Seems to be suffering from a terminally DARK view of all of life
Just dealing with the manifest reality staring us in the face. If smoke and flames were consuming the room I am in, should I refuse to accept that the house is on fire on the grounds that such a thought is depressing and blithely go on about my business, or instead make the best of a bad situation and escape?
How grim it must be to think of all these extreme sluts out there that will not even use you as human
dildo, even though they are totally indiscriminate.
It has been stated numerous times that Western sluts are not indiscriminate in that they prefer stupid assholes, which is part of the motivation behind this thread.
I would be curious as to how many young marriage age American women you talk with in a year.
I talk with perhaps a couple of dozen in a year, most from Oregon or Arizona, and the majority of those do not seem at all like the picture you paint. Some of them seem quite reasonable in that kind of man they hope to find. A few seem to like bad boys. Perhaps my sample is not typical, but many of the younger women seem to be in a reactive mode about feminism. Most are contaminated with the negatives of American culture, as are the men around them. I am not sure how the numbers compare, but there are some young women who just want to be a wife and mother, and in the main, seem pretty reasonable. If they are attending a liberal college, the odds drop substantially.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

OutWest wrote:I am not sure how the numbers compare, but there are some young women who just want to be a wife and mother, and in the main, seem pretty reasonable.
In which case the manner I suggested is the only realistic way for most young men to get and keep them while supervising the raising of his kids. Any other method is likely to end in disaster, as explained in previous posts in this thread.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Cornfed wrote:Consider what is likely to happen if you as a young man do try to be a good boy, work within the system and raise a family in the West today. While there would be exceptions, here are the most likely scenarios:
I can work within the system, but I'm not a very "good boy", anymore. :evil:
Short answer: extended family.

2. You make a moderate professional income. In that case your wife will have to work as well. Because she is a career female she will likely have delayed having children to work and so will be a withered old slut who "settled" for you out of desperation when she realized that her womb was growing cobwebs.
While building up my career and waiting (to legally marry, why?) for leftovers, I and a brother and a cousin pool our money and buy a quad-plex or small (4~6 unit) apartment building and convert that to a SFH. We then do a sell-and-lease-back with an uncle. We set aside a unit for a couple of our parents.
Consider a typical day. You and wifey have to get up before 5am, get the kids up and bully the kids into getting ready while running frantically around getting ready yourself. You then fight your way through rush hour traffic to get the kids to daycare on time where they will lead a Lord of the Flies type existence crowded in with genetic dross and supervised by low IQ bimbos.

Reconsider -- If the kids need to be woken up, it's only so they can go down to Grandma's or Aunty's apartment.
Daycare / some chores / homework / cooking in exchange for no rent. :wink:

{Y}ou have to run around doing chores and getting the dinner on. You have no time to play with your kids as you need to bully them into quickly eating dinner, washing up and getting ready for bed.
Grandma or Aunty covered most of this. I have time.
Wifey gets home also exhausted, unable and unwilling to perform her wifely function, resenting you for the lousy life she has to lead and comparing you disfavorably to all the dirtbags that have f***ed and chucked her and the whorporate big shots at work she wishes she could have married.
The upside is if she pulls the plug to go chase dirtbags, she has to be the one moving out (and not taking all the furniture).
The home is not hers and the whole fricking building is filled with my relatives. Good chance on me keeping the kids, too.
Also, something younger and prettier has just graduated ... high school. :D

Men adapt, Cornfed. 8)
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Teal Lantern wrote:Short answer: extended family.
Yes, patrilineal extended families helping each other out should be part of the strategy, but unfortunately these families have mostly dispersed to follow their bullshit careers or are too busy working at said bullshit careers to practice any kind of worthwhile culture or are short of young people because of the inherent difficulties in raising children these days. All the more reason for people to follow the strategy outlined in this thread.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Cornfed wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:Short answer: extended family.
Yes, patrilineal extended families helping each other out should be part of the strategy, but unfortunately these families have mostly dispersed to follow their bullshit careers or are too busy working at said bullshit careers to practice any kind of worthwhile culture or are short of young people because of the inherent difficulties in raising children these days. All the more reason for people to follow the strategy outlined in this thread.
Lol, this is true
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

There's little choice for someone like me - someone who knows there's only two practical directions in life...

Be a neo/anti-male, travel abroad to live with monkeys and waste your energies inside some sow on an exotic island, or deal with the oppressive BS at home. Any other choice results in you wasting time and money.

While I have various world-traveling plans, nothing beats dealing with the oppressive BS at home. Here in the west there's so many soul-sucking processes people are put through... successful subversion of these processes nets you serious benefits that can't be obtained so easily abroad. :D