Chicago Fed Bricking Up Windows

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Chicago Fed Bricking Up Windows

Post by Taco »

A subtle hint of what's coming. Starts at 14:00 of video.

Why Are They Bricking Over The Ground Floor Windows of The Chicago Fed?

Last edited by Taco on September 3rd, 2015, 2:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Chicago Fed Bricking Up Windows

Post by Teal Lantern »

Reminds me of the Belgians suddenly taking an interest in treasuries, some months back.
That, and this article.

http://www.gold-eagle.com/article/grand ... olden-trap
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Armor-Piercing Ammo

Post by Jester »

Taco wrote:

OK, Armor-Piercing CAN go through concrete block etc.

But he doesn't give the exact ammo he is using.

But read the comments here:
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/inde ... 858AAxlnD5

They say that Armor-Piercing is NOT the same as Full Metal Jacket ammo, and also is not generally available.

I checked the website of the supplier he mentioned, Freedom Munitions:
http://www.freedommunitions.com/category-s/1855.htm

The products on the Freedom Munitions list that say "AP" or Armor-Piercing, ALSO say "FMJ", or Full Metal Jacket. Is that what he is firing? Or did he get access to something that is "off-menu"?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Taco wrote:A subtle hint of what's coming. Starts at 14:00 of video.

Why Are They Bricking Over The Ground Floor Windows of The Chicago Fed?

Its common practice for banks to move gold to safe location prior to a war starting as gold reserves are the first thing that are stolen during an armed conflict. The NY Fed bank has a substantial gold reserve and its not in a secure location because its right next to the ocean. I'll mention the New York Fed has been in its current location since 1924 and if their worried about a "disaster" like they claim why didn't move 3 years ago after Hurricane Sandy. The "natural disaster" the NY Fed is afraid of is a war which is why its moving further inland to Chicago. Its also the reason the Chicago Fed Bank is removing all its windows.

Exclusive: Wary Of Natural Disaster, NY Fed Bulks Up In Chicago
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/04/ ... 8G20150414
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Maybe they are moving the gold (if they actually have any left) to Chicago because the Illuminati/Zionist Elite are planning a false flag type event to further consolidate power and maybe give them an excuse to start a larger war, or a crackdown on the common Americans. I think that JP Morgan and the other banks would have more physical gold and silver to move than the Federal Reserve. Obviously, they don't want it stolen if riots or rebellions started, but they also wouldn't want it to become radioactive if a nuke went off as part of an up-and-coming false flag event which could be possible.

One possible narrative they could claim it was homegrown terrorists with support from "traitors" in the military that provided the nuke. This would be an even better "official narrative" if they want the entire country to become a police state and bring the common masses completely to their knees. It also gives them the excuse to make the FEMA camps completely operational and suspend habeus corpus, and declare martial law. Emergency powers could also be granted to the President effectively making America more of a dictatorship (than it already is).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habeas_co ... ted_States

The likely scenario is a false flag designed to remove all freedoms (the very few that actually remain in America) and create a totalitarian police state. The devastation would also be a rallying point for much of the American people because most people react emotionally and refuse to actually see, understand, or accept logic and the true facts. So the puppets in Congress would vote to give the President emergency powers, the President declares martial law, the people are rallying behind the government and maybe willingly consent to giving up their powers, and almost all the obstacles to the police state have been taken care off.

The hundreds of top military officials fired in the past few years could be people that wouldn't have gone along with the false-flag or the police state. The government already has most of the infrastructure for the police state already in place and in unofficial use. So that's all ready to go. They have kill-switches in cellphones (to target specific people to prevent them from communicating with others) and the President also has a kill-switch for the entire American internet, which can be used to create a communications blackout.

A dollar collapse would also create the official American totalitarian police state without a false flag event.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Tsar wrote: The likely scenario is a false flag designed to remove all freedoms (the very few that actually remain in America) and create a totalitarian police state.

They have kill-switches in cellphones (to target specific people to prevent them from communicating with others) and the President also has a kill-switch for the entire American internet, which can be used to create a communications blackout.
They already had a false flag event in New York City, its called 9/11. The New York Fed Bank obviously wasn't worried about it or Hurricane Sandy or they would have moved to another city right away. So, whatever's going to happen soon is going to be much worse than those two events.

They government also has a kill switch for cars too called OnStar.

I recommend moving away from the area outlined in orange on this US map for your own safety.

Last edited by Taco on September 3rd, 2015, 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I know that 9/11 was a false flag but they are likely planning another one that will be much worse.

I knew they had kill-switched in cars but wasn't sure on how much of a scale. It seems that most modern cars will have OnStar.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑