Bitcoin Will Replace All Currencies

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Bitcoin Will Replace All Currencies

Post by Taco »

Cryptocurrencies are gaining in importance as safe havens; large corporations (Facebook and Amazon) and states (Venezuela) are also creating new cryptocurrencies, which can be interpreted as distrust of the existing financial system, which will soon collapse.

Bitcoin is not a fad or a scam. The worlds reserve currency, the US dollar, will crash this year and so will all other world currencies. Bitcoin (BTC) will be used to replace all currencies. My investment advice is to buy some now because its going to explode in value very soon. Right now, 1 Bitcoin = about $10,000 US dollars that number will climb to 1 Bitcoin = $100,000 US dollars. Bitcoin has already increased 300% this year...

They already have Bitcoin ATM machines in the Philippines and you can pay your utility bills with it. If you don't believe me you can click on this link...
https://coins.ph/

Bitcoin Price - BTC/USD
https://finviz.com/crypto.ashx

25 Exchanges To Buy Bitcoin In US
https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/united-states/

Bitcoin ATMs Go Live at 20 Circle K Convenience Stores
https://www.coindesk.com/digitalmint-ex ... ot-program

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Bitcoin Will Replace All Currencies

Post by Moretorque »

I don't know, something about this whole thing does not seem right. You have to remember the central banks have access to unlimited fiat currency so they can control and manipulate Shit Coin as easily as they control everything else.....
Time to Hide!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Taco wrote:
July 19th, 2019, 6:44 pm
Cryptocurrencies are gaining in importance as safe havens; large corporations (Facebook and Amazon) and states (Venezuela) are also creating new cryptocurrencies, which can be interpreted as distrust of the existing financial system, which will soon collapse.
Or it could be seen as hedging, or as a calculated investment in new technology using 'option logic' to calculate reasonable amounts to invest in case cryptocurrencies make money in the long haul.
Bitcoin is not a fad or a scam. The worlds reserve currency, the US dollar, will crash this year and so will all other world currencies.
Important question. How many years have you been predicting that the dollar would crash 'this year?'
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

2019 is the only year all three dollar hedges have rallied at roughly the same time

Bitcoin - rallied April and May
Gold - hit 5 year high in June
Silver - price up 9 days in a row in July
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MrMan wrote:
July 22nd, 2019, 4:06 pm
Taco wrote:
Or it could be seen as hedging, or as a calculated investment in new technology using 'option logic' to calculate reasonable amounts to invest in case cryptocurrencies make money in the long haul.
Bitcoin is not a fad or a scam. The worlds reserve currency, the US dollar, will crash this year and so will all other world currencies.
Important question. How many years have you been predicting that the dollar would crash 'this year?'
For once I actually agree with this guy (scary). Cryptocurrencies are not even close to being a safe haven, and I like a few of them. They are speculative investments that are volatile and can pay you or deprive you of big wealth in short periods of time.

Also, if I had listen to the doomsday predictions from Taco, I would currently be broke. Cut the doomsday predictions! All you are doing is when a crash finally comes, you will able to say "I told you so" after more than a decade of predicting it. Shame on you....
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

This is the sort of thing you can put in a portfolio of investments as a high risk, potentially high return item, not something to put all your savings into. Even venture capitalists who invest in high-risk investments put together several firms for one fund. If five fail or just produce normal returns, the other two or three or whatever might succeed and produce the returns they are looking for. Diversify is the operative word.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Crypto and digital currencies are ushering in a new era of competitive economic sovereignty, and with it, the decline of the hegemony of nation states.

First Bitcoin Then Libra Why Nation States Are Petrified
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08- ... -petrified
Last edited by Taco on August 4th, 2019, 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 28th, 2019, 8:56 am
MrMan wrote:
Taco wrote:
Cut the doomsday predictions! All you are doing is when a crash finally comes, you will able to say "I told you so" after more than a decade of predicting it. Shame on you....
What most people don't understand is the crash that's coming will end the United States (and the rest of world) as we know it. It's not just another market crash. You'll be lucky if you survive it.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Taco wrote:
August 4th, 2019, 3:13 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 28th, 2019, 8:56 am
MrMan wrote:
Taco wrote:
Cut the doomsday predictions! All you are doing is when a crash finally comes, you will able to say "I told you so" after more than a decade of predicting it. Shame on you....
What most people don't understand is the crash that's coming will end the United States (and the rest of world) as we know it. It's not just another market crash. You'll be lucky if you survive it.
I profit off of crashes and I don’t live in the Western world. Moreover, I have wealth placed around the world so I will live out any crash in great comfort.

Not even WWIII would be as catastrophic as your invented crash scenario.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

anngrant wrote:
August 26th, 2019, 9:59 am
I personally do belive that bitcoin will replace all currencies. I have noticed that more and more companies are providing cryprocurrency as a medium of payment. So, Cryptocurrency can be the future of money, I think. I try to stay informed my reading the latest cryptocurrency news, but I think you should never invest more than you can afford to lose – Bitcoin is a pretty risky investment.
Nonsense. Bitcoin will eventually be vanquished by a series of laws yet to be passed by governments that cannot tax capital gains on it.

If you had thought it out, you might have suggested that government-backed cryptocurrencies COULD replace traditional currencies. That very much could occur, but it will not be Bitcoin because no government can control nor tax its capital gains.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

What the f**k is Bitcoin, anyway? I don't get something: The money, that governments (in theory) produce is what goes for transactions- where does this stuff come in as something? Last I remember, no one even knows who the f**k invented this stuff & it's just somehow in production & circulation? As far as I understand, Monopoly money doesn't work & this would be on the same level.

Another thing is that digitizing the money is a terrible idea- I know that's probably an incentive for some, but this seems like the kind of thing that blows up in everyone's face. I know "potential" doesn't quite convey the issues REALIZED when the potential happens, but this has quite a bit of it. Not just governments, functional or otherwise (official), acting tyrannical- possibly without the horse & sword. I notice that the assigned value for things seems pretty whimsical & largely based on the idea of not vitiating someone's discretion when it comes to what other people (at least at that point) consider to be their property.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

So what exactly does bitcoin draw its value from? The US dollar draws its value from the fact that the US government can buy things using it, require taxes in it, issue court judgements in it, perhaps require the international oil trade to be conducted in it, and can unleash goons on anyone who doesn’t go along with this. The only role of bitcoin is to act as a transaction mechanism piggybacking off US dollars and other fiat currencies while wasting electricity as it does so.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Taco wrote:

Bitcoin is not a fad or a scam. The worlds reserve currency, the US dollar, will crash this year and so will all other world currencies. Bitcoin (BTC) will be used to replace all currencies. My investment advice is to buy some now because its going to explode in value very soon. Right now, 1 Bitcoin = about $10,000 US dollars that number will climb to 1 Bitcoin = $100,000 US dollars. Bitcoin has already increased 300% this year...

They already have Bitcoin ATM machines in the Philippines and you can pay your utility bills with it. If you don't believe me you can click on this link...
https://coins.ph/

Bitcoin Price - BTC/USD
https://finviz.com/crypto.ashx

25 Exchanges To Buy Bitcoin In US
https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/united-states/

Bitcoin ATMs Go Live at 20 Circle K Convenience Stores
https://www.coindesk.com/digitalmint-ex ... ot-program

Does posting stuff like this drive up the value of your bitcoin investments?
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

@MrMan

He's small time compared to the media promoting it

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Documentary about Bitcoin.

The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin (2014)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2821314/

A computer programmer becomes fascinated with the digital currency Bitcoin, and through his involvement in the Bitcoin community, we learn about the impending global impact of this amazing new technology.

Trailer

Download link:
https://yts.mx/movies/the-rise-and-rise-of-bitcoin-2014

More documentaries on Bitcoin.

Banking on Bitcoin (2016)
https://thepiratebay.org/description.php?id=16705074

Bitcoin The End of Money as We Know It
https://thepiratebay.org/description.php?id=15287709
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne